If your shower has sprung a leak, it’s time to track down the source and repair it to prevent damage to the floor and ceiling below. Follow a few clues to help narrow down if it’s a leaking shower drain or shower pan, or if the grout is worn.
Find top greenhouses in Madison, WI
There are 3 top-rated greenhouses in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Nurseries Reviews in Madison
- JAR STONE & STORAGEExcellent. Very satisfied with transactions with Jeannie. She helped accommodate our storage needs as for a brief time, we needed 4 units of various sizes. She was quick to call with availability and get us what we needed. While we are now down to one unit, we have been very satisfied with how we have been treated. We had also used them for our mulch needs and the delivery was fast and efficient
- EDGEWATER NURSERYI have been purchasing plants from them for a couple years. They are very knowledgeable and helpful in answering my questions about the plants. My overall experience with them has been excellent.
- THE BRUCE COThe Bruce Co was on the higher end in pricing, but they were pretty much the only company that had the quality, selection, and availability of couple of the bushes that we wanted.
- SCHONHEIT GARDENSI have a garden plan to fix up our yard and they have been wonderful in assisting every aspect of our project. They truly go above and beyond for their customers.
- EDGEWATER NURSERYWe have used them for forever. My wife is an avid gardener so we are always going over there. We like the people there and for our area they have a really wide selection and variaty. When we go over there we usually figure we are going to get what we need because they have it.
- SCHONHEIT GARDENSThey were flexible. They were responsive. They let me do my own bulbs. I have never done it in the past. I had issues when they planted and when I felt it was not on par. They were very responsive to come back and adjust. They were very understanding. They worked with me.
- Moyer's Inc.All the work was done to the same high standard as before. The design was apt, simple, and well done. The estimates were accurate and proved to be exactly what was done. The work started on time, progressed well, and completed on time. The site was cleaned and restored. It was all done very well. We have also engaged Moyers to plow snow in the winter which they do very well. We also had them remove a dead scotch pine and replace with another evergreen and that was done on time and very well. In general, their work is of high quality and the results are as promised
- America's Best NursieriesAmerica's Best Nurseries are always willing to answer questions and are very helpful. They are very good at providing information of what to do with different plants and at what different times. They provide guarantee for many of their plants. We would use them again in the future.
- Jung Landscape DesignUnfortunately they did not have what I was looking for. It did take me several minutes to find an available clerk, who was friendly, understood what I was looking for, and advised me that they did not carry quite that type of work glove. She did suggest another store not too far away though.
- THE BRUCE COI bought my house in Dec 2012. The previous homeowner had used The Bruce Company to do all of the landscaping and tree planting. (Incidentally, the previous homeowner used to work for the Bruce Co). One of the trees in the front of the home never survived when it was planted. I contacted The Bruce Co. to use their 2-year tree warranty, and was denied because they said the warranty was not transferable to new homeowners. That makes no sense to me and is not stated in the warranty paperwork I was given by the original homeowner. Regardless, Bruce Co. could have simply resolved this by doing an act of goodwill given that the entire home was landscaped by them. When I asked for the Bruce Co. to send someone over to investigate the tree and provide estimates for new trees I wanted planted, they did send someone over from their landscaping (Linda). Linda was very informative in giving me various tree options and said she would prepare a written price estimate. However, after she concluded her 30-minute trip giving me price estimates for various trees, she asked that I pay $75.00 for an on-site trip charge. That was never stated to me during my phone call, so I simply refused to pay. Over 2 months later, she never followed up sending me her price estimates in writing. So I decided I would just go to the retail location on Parmenter Street to find my own specialty trees. The retail store had a 30% discount on ornamental trees, so I bought a pear tree from them last week. The labor charge they quoted for tree delivery was $40 and $240 for installation. They do subcontract out, but that labor and delivery is way too high. I compared that to the tree planter Felly's Flowers on Nesbitt uses, and he quoted me at $100 for delivery and labor total, tax included. So I passed up Bruce Company's insanely high service fees for a local independent instead. My last biting experience with Bruce Company was finding out that by the time I had picked up my pear tree, their prices had already dropped to 50% off. They failed to mention that to me at the time I picked up the tree four days ago (from today's writing). The tree cost $180, so I was not asking for a significant discount. I stopped by the retail store to ask if they would kindly credit me back the additional 20%, given that their 50% discount had already applied before I picked up my tree, but they refused to offer me the credit. I received a very corporate response of and quot;You purchased a tree that someone else may likely have bought, so a retroactive credit does not apply. To get the credit, you'd have to return the tree and re-buy it.and quot; Goodness, the Bruce Company is comprised of a bunch of penny-pinching scrooges. It's a shame, because the staff that work on the grounds at their retail store are super nice. I can't believe how little effort it would take for the Bruce Company to have changed their impression I had of them, but that's what happens when the people behind the registers and the landscaping divisions are only concerned about the bottom line. Whether my new pear tree survives or not, the Bruce Company is not one I'd ever deal with again, and I certainly would not recommend them to anyone
Greenhouses in Madison
- Business Description:landscaping and snow removalRecent Review:It was good. They came on time and did a great job.Mike W.
- Business Description:As home and business owners ourselves, we understand the commitment it takes to keep your property looking its best while also maintaining its quality. Traditions was founded in 2011, built on the idea of helping others by managing that commitment for them. After 8 successful years, we are proud to offer services that boost curb appeal, add safety & security, and extend the life of exterior features on our clients properties. Traditions LLC started as a seasonal, Holiday Lighting, home servic..Recent Review:As with Traditions' original landscape lighting project in October 2019, our experience with Phil and his company was excellent. Everything about this project was exceptional; the quality of the fixtures, the installation, the punctuality, the attention to detail, the reasonable price, and most of all the way in which Phil follows up on his company's commitments to ensure total customer satisfaction. (And I am not an easy customer to please!) Traditions earns my highest recommendationDavid H.
- Business Description:Quality at work is our pride. Since 2017.Recent Review:Elena and her team did excellent work for a competitive price. Elena came up with an innovative solution to a landscaping issue and installed a stone border around some septic tank access ports, redid our front walkway, planted bushes, installed mulch, and did extensive garden cleanup. She and her team were easy to work with, professional, and executed quality results as promised. Would hire her again in a heart beatJulie K.
- Business Description:We employ five arborists and carry out all our own work. We accept payment via cash, check, or credit card.Recent Review:unresponsive. Hand delivered a written request for estimate to personnel who were 1/2 block from our house. They came to look at the job and I have not heard a word since. Also submitted a request for estimates twice online. NO RESPONSE. Are they still in businessJim D.
- Business Description:Grower of quality shade trees and evergreens. www.srbstrees.com
- Business Description:In 1897, W.G. McKay planted a seed that became McKay Nursery Company. The foundation was a strong belief in honest business practices, fair prices & the highest possible quality in our products. We are a horticultural grower & complete source for landscaping services & expertise. We are an employee-owned company nestled among the farmlands of southern Wisconsin, more than a century old, providing quality northern-grown plants to homes, businesses, & finer retailers throughout the Midwest, as ..Recent Review:The trees were delivered and planted in fall 2014. Unfortunately approximately 1/3 of the white pines didn't survive the winter. Many of the others are half dead. <br /> To be fair, the Austrian pines were fine. and the lilacs appear to be doing well. <br /> I reached out to McKay to see if they would replace the trees. The company's response was that there is no guarantee on wholesale sales. <br /> My issue with their response is that the trees were planted in the fall only after McKay's assurance that it shouldn't be a problem. As they were professionally planted in a viable location they should have been fine, but apparently not. The trees were planted on a ridgeline. <br /> After hearing from McKay I offered a compromise to the company. We can't be sure why the trees died. I wouldn't have planted in the fall if I hadn't been assured by McKay it should be fine. Was it the fall planting that was the problem? Was there something about where the trees were planted that contributed to their death? I can't know. I However, everything else had done well and only the McKay white pines died. I planted in a pasture where everything grows like weeds, so it seemed a good location for the pines. <br /> My thought is, given the circumstances, we would share the pain. McKay would sell me trees to replace the dead ones at 50% off; I would even come and get them to eliminate any cost associated with delivery. <br /> Unfortunately, my compromise was not acceptable to McKay. They offered me a discount on the replacement trees, but given the fact I feel I have been bending over backwards to be reasonable, I felt their offer was insufficient. <br /> McKay has a very good reputation as evidenced by their ratings on Angie's List. All I can say is my experience has not lived up to their stellar reputation. <br /TJ C.
- Business Description:Tri-Star MulchRecent Review:Great price, quality product, very friendly and professional service.Cynthia W.
- Business Description:*Over 65 Verities of Decorative Stone - See Our Displays
- Business Description:Claudis Kids Inc
- Business Description:Good Oak Ecological Services provides sustainable landscaping, ecological restoration, and ecological consulting southern Wisconsin. Our sustainable landscaping services include planting native flowers, grasses trees and shrubs, installing rain gardens, managing water flow and erosion control issues, pollinator gardens, birdscaping and hardscaping with quality materials and locally-quarried stone. Our ecological restoration services include: prairie planting and management, woodland restorati..Recent Review:Good Oak is a first rate company, who I've come to depend on since I started a major restoration project around my home in 2013. Each year since then, I've called on Good Oak to help me take another step in the restoration process. In addition to the removal of invasive woody plants, Good Oak has installed a large border garden in my yard and several native shrubs for screening. I have also utilized their landscape design services to establish garden pathways and this year I am following their guidance in the installation of a rain garden. While I've enjoyed working with all members of the Good Oak team, I'd like to give special thanks to Allison, Athena, and Amy Jo, as I've interacted with them most frequently throughout the last few years. Thanks for all your great work! I look forward to another fun planting seasonJodi N.
See all 3 highly rated companies in MadisonJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful greenhouse articles
Find nurseries in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
nurseries in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Buds Landscaping & Greenhouses4320 Hoepker Road
- Best Buds Landscaping & Greenhouses
- Claudis Kids Inc3131 E Washington Ave
- Claudis Kids Inc
- Diversified Contracting LLCPO Box 314
WISCONSIN DELLS, Wisconsin
- Diversified Contracting LLC
- Good Oak Ecological Services4606 Pflaum Rd Ste A
- Good Oak Ecological Services
- Joseph N'dour Landscaping525 Miller Ave
- Joseph N'dour Landscaping
- Klein Floral & Greenhouses Inc3758 E Washington Ave
- Klein Floral & Greenhouses Inc
- Landscape Designs Inc5434 Dahlen Dr
- Landscape Designs Inc
- Not Just Lawncare LLC3788 Token Rd
De Forest, Wisconsin
- Not Just Lawncare LLC
- Srbs Trees2779 starcrest trail
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Srbs Trees
- Winterland Nursery Inc5655 Lincoln Rd
- Winterland Nursery Inc