EVER-FRESH Carpet & Floor Care

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2007

5693 WILSHIRE DR

Madison, WI 53711

We are a carpet & floor care provider. Our services include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning and sealing, and sandless wood floor refinishing. We use green seal products for your, ours, and the environments safety. One of the great advantages to using our service is John the owner is present at all the jobs. We are an IICRC certified firm and a Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval Provider. Find us on angieslist and ask about our discount....

10/31/2014

Simone M.

Description of Work
they cleaned up the carpet and floors of the home we moved out of. |did a nice job.

07/12/2013

Michael G.

Everything went very well... lighter carpets look fantastic, stains were removed. John did the work himself, showed up on time, was efficinet, and let me know tips on keeping carpet looking great.

Description of Work
Cleaned high traffic areas of carpet

09/02/2011

Mary B.

I was very pleased with the job. My carpets look fresh and clean. The price was very reasonable for the area cleaned.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned several carpets.

05/18/2011

Nancy S.

It went very well. They consulted on what they could and couldn't do. They did not clean an area that they felt was not going to be helpful. They came back two weeks later to ensure what they did had helped out.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

11/11/2010

Linda H.

It went quite well. I called one afternoon to make our appointment, and he fit me in just a few days later. Mu husband and I picked up the small items off the floor and moved a few chairs before he came. John moved the couch and coffee table as he worked. I rocked my baby in the nursery the whole time he worked on the carpets. The entire operation took less than an hour. The cleanser smelled strongly of oranges when he first put it down, but the smell abated as he worked it out with the machine. The noisy machine was outside in the van, so it wasn't a bother to us at all. Our carpet looked and smelled clean and was dry enough for the baby to play on in three hours. I paid with a check since he was unable to take credit cards that day.

Description of Work
He cleaned our living room, hallway and master bedroom carpet. He pretreated the stained areas where the cats blessed it, then shampooed it and rinsed it.

09/27/2010

Judith Z.

He owns the business, so he comes and does a really job, because he really cares. You're not just hiring somebody who's trying to get the job done. He is knowledgeable and has special training. My carpet has a warranty, so certain people have to clean it; he is one of those people.

Description of Work
They did some carpet cleaning.

06/01/2010

Anna S.

I am not going to be having them do the work. He was very prompt and professional. He was actually able to come the same day that I called. They were a bit more expensive than many of the other companies in the area.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Ever-Fresh Carpet & Floor Care to clean 400 square feet of basement carpeting and stairs.

10/23/2007

Thomas S.

John arrived precisely on time and did his work very efficiently. It took the carpets a little longer to dry than I expected but the cleaning was thorough and all spots were removed. The upholstery on the chairs looked like new when it dried. John brought all his own supplies including water and needed nothing from me for support. John was very pleasant professional. He seemed very knowledgeable about current carpet cleaning processes and trends in the industry.

Description of Work
John cleaned carpets in our bedroom, media room and on a stairway. He also cleaned the upholstery on six chairs some of which were badly spotted. He offered Scotch Guard and we agreed to apply it to the stairway carpet.

03/16/2007

PATTI B.

John arrived on time. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Informed me, why I had some darker spots on my carpet(where my dogs generally lay) and why this happens. He did a very top notch job. He did not rush the job. I would say, he was here for 1 1/2 hours, if not more. Very satisfied with the job and John.

Description of Work
John cleaned 3 large bedrooms, large living and dining rooms, upper and lower halls and 2 sets of stairs.

TTG Inc.

TTG Inc. knows that your air quality is being effected by dirty ducts and it's our goal to help our customers breathe easier and improve the overall quality of their indoor air. We are family owned and operated and we pride our business on our excellent customer service and outstanding work performance. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Synergy Cleaning Servicios

-No job is too big or too small -Your Mess Is Our Bless! -We have been cleaning apartments, homes, move-in, move-out, new construction, remodeling for years! -Free on-site estimates. -Money-back guarantee! -Insured/bonded

Walgenmeyer's Carpet & Tile

Full service, local family owned floorcovering store where you can buy quality flooring and quality installation for a fair price.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, TILE & GROUT CLEANING & SEALING, PET STAIN & ODOR REMOVAL, ANTI-ALLERGEN TREATMENTS, WATER DAMAGE CLEAN UP, & TRUCKMOUNT SERVICE.