EVER-FRESH Carpet & Floor Care

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2007

We are a carpet & floor care provider. Our services include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning and sealing, and sandless wood floor refinishing. We use green seal products for your, ours, and the environments safety. One of the great advantages to using our service is John the owner is present at all the jobs. We are an IICRC certified firm and a Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval Provider. Find us on angieslist and ask about our discount....

Clean N Tidy Fresh N Fast

Clean N Tidy Fresh N Fast

Family owned and operated Clean N Tidy specializes in quality detailed cleaning for residential and commercial environments. We pride ourselves on offering Professional service at a competitive price. Contact us to take care of your next cleaning today!

10/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they cleaned up the carpet and floors of the home we moved out of. |did a nice job.

07/12/2013

Everything went very well... lighter carpets look fantastic, stains were removed. John did the work himself, showed up on time, was efficinet, and let me know tips on keeping carpet looking great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned high traffic areas of carpet

09/02/2011

I was very pleased with the job. My carpets look fresh and clean. The price was very reasonable for the area cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaned several carpets.

05/18/2011

It went very well. They consulted on what they could and couldn't do. They did not clean an area that they felt was not going to be helpful. They came back two weeks later to ensure what they did had helped out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpets.

11/11/2010

It went quite well. I called one afternoon to make our appointment, and he fit me in just a few days later. Mu husband and I picked up the small items off the floor and moved a few chairs before he came. John moved the couch and coffee table as he worked. I rocked my baby in the nursery the whole time he worked on the carpets. The entire operation took less than an hour. The cleanser smelled stron...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned our living room, hallway and master bedroom carpet. He pretreated the stained areas where the cats blessed it, then shampooed it and rinsed it.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, TILE & GROUT CLEANING & SEALING, PET STAIN & ODOR REMOVAL, ANTI-ALLERGEN TREATMENTS, WATER DAMAGE CLEAN UP, & TRUCKMOUNT SERVICE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard