Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
Get matched with top garbage services in Louisville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local garbage services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Trash Removal Reviews in Louisville
- Big Wally's Hauling-Junk RemovalYou can't go wrong with Big Wally. They picked up all the old carpet & subflooring on short notice & cleaned up the area next to my garage. If you need any kind of junk removed, call Big Wally!
- Big Wally's Hauling-Junk RemovalI’m disappointed in myself for just now writing a review. I have used Wally’s services at least a dozen times by now and every single encounter has been pleasant. They have gotten rid of tons of furniture, a fridge, knocked down and removed an outdoor brick stove, disposed of a mountain of piled up weeds, and got rid of a large pile of mulch for me. There’s nothing they can’t do! Wally always responds asap, even on weekends. They are often available next day, and they get the job done efficiently and quickly. Every employee has been kind & I especially love when Wally himself does the job because he personable and absolutely hilarious. Wally, you have a lifetime customer. Thank you for your consistent professionalism
- WASTE MANAGEMENTI wish I could, give negative stars!!!! They are LITERALLY THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!! Terrible customer service Terrible hidden fee's and just liar and money hungry as well! I don't know where to start I received the WORST customer service today! What type of business allows their customers service reps to argue with customers if a customer is irate why add fuel to the fire that only make things worse and instead of trying to resolve the problem the rude rep just hung up on me after I had to wait an entire HOUR AND A HALF I would never recommend this company to anyone!!!! Terrible company Terrible service
- Fire Dawgs Junk RemovalTwo guys showed up right on time and performed the job with no hassle at all for me. They were nice, very professional and very quick. I was completely satisfied with the job. I had a $49 Angie's List coupon for $105 worth of hauling, so the job cost me a total of $124 -- a price I was also satisfied with. Without the coupon the job would have cost $180. I've never had stuff hauled before so I don't know if this price is good or not, but it seemed a little steep to me for the amount -- about 5 or 6 square feet of stuff. I say this because I could've waited until February for my neighborhood's junk pick-up, which comes free with my regular garbage service. I was just antsy to free up space in my storage area
- HOMETOWN HAULINGHad a horrible experience at 6 this morning the driver of the trash truck did not pick my trash up instead he knocked it over into my driveway and just left it he pulled up in front of my house blowing his horn waking up my infant grandchildren not to mention I had just got home from the hospital at 4 a.m. and I'm on crutches and this guy wants to take me into the stree
- Clean Slate Junk RemovalAaron and his crew are very professional and trustworthy. I was impressed with how quickly they responded to my request and the price was super affordable! I would use therm again.
- Clean Slate Junk RemovalAs always Aaron responds quickly and does an exceptional job for a fair price. Have used Clean Slate twice, highly recommend.
- WASTE MANAGEMENTservice was great---price too high---We were with this company over 27 years, hated to change, but they out priced everyone else.
- WASTE MANAGEMENTThey are very clean and neat. They are timely. They are very reasonable. They come over every Monday.
- Sweetland LtdWe have been customers of Sweetland for over three years now and have never had any issues. They're prices are extremely reasonable, they even pick up large items once a month without charging extra. They have paperless billing which I love and send emails regarding any changes to the pick up schedule
Garbage Collection Services in Louisville
- Business Description:Local family owned and operated business specializing in junk removal. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and offer competitive rates. Call us today to schedule a pick up.Recent Review:Responded to my inquiry for an estimate in about 15 minutes and worked with me on price as I didn't really have enough stuff to qualify for their typical pick ups. Very professional in communication and pick up. Highly recommend to others and will work with for future projects myselfJOSHUA B.
- Business Description:MOVING CAN BE EASY! You just need a little support! Please allow us to help you get the job done as quickly and painlessly as possible. We are moving professionals with HUGE BOX TRUCKS (26’), dollies, furniture pads and tools. Best of all, we are clean-cut young men that charge $150 per hour FLAT RATE (extra $10/HR Fri-Sun)! Our prices are much less than the big guys because we are locally owned and efficiently managed by UK MBA graduates. Not paying franchise fees allows us to charge custome..Recent Review:Wildcat Moving was so great to us today!! Cy and Cooper were both so polite and professional. How they managed to pack all of our stuff into one truckload, I’ll never know! They did an incredible job, made friends with our dogs and cat :) and I couldn’t have been been happier with their service. Thanks, WildcatAmanda L.
- Business Description:Will haul anything, anytime! Brush, junk, appliances, furniture, etc. We will entertain anything that can be hauled away! You call, I haul!!! Never say good golly, call Big Wally!Recent Review:Wally is the man with the plan. I couldn’t be more happy with his service. Called on a Saturday and was here on Sunday to take the old kitchen cabinets away. I can’t say just how awesome Wally truly is. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks again Big Wally!Allen C.
- Business Description:It's your time to shine!! You can count on us for affordable rates and outstanding customer service! We are local. Our mission at U-Shine Cleaning Services LLC is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. From hourly, weekly, and monthly services to one-time detailed cleanings, U-Shine of New Albany, IN will work with your schedule and discuss your needs to customize a cleaning plan that perfectly fits your home, office or business. Our results come with a worry-free gu..Recent Review:Better than I expected. I usually don’t hire cleaning services but in this particular case I needed the additional help. I could not have been happier at the results & the professionalism in which the services were performed. I was so impressed, I’m thinking of hiring her back on a regular basis before she gets booked up completely. Once word gets out, I’m sure she’ll be in demand. Thank you for referring this service!Mary L.
- Business Description:Working on a cleanup in Louisville? Call Budget Dumpster Rental for a dumpster rental service that's convenient, fast and affordable. Call today and we'll deliver the roll off container you need to finish the job
- Recent Review:They pretty much control the whole area. I pay monthly and it includes recycling. They are there pretty much on time every Monday morning around 8 am. They have never not picked up my garbage. There are the only garbage collection in the area so I have no choice but to use themMark E.
- Business Description:Call or Text Chris 502-552-9126 10 yd Dumpster rental ... $200 includes delivery pickup & disposal for 7 day rental ... dimensions 8' wide 9' long 4' tall ... holds 3 to 4 pickup truck loadsRecent Review:Chris made the process so easy. He is so friendly and professional. He brought the dumpster, secured it and took the time to show me how to open the door for easy access. I would highly recommend Available Dumpsterobin l.
- Business Description:Residential and Business Cleaning
- Business Description:We're a small, affordable, company that does tremendous work with respect and purpose. We have many years of experience and intuition.We display great craftsmanship and care in all our work. This pride for detail defines us as a company
- Business Description:AAA Remediation, Inc. has 14 fulltime, 20 part-time employees if needed. We work as General Contractors and as Subcontractors. Billing for residents is payment upon completion, depending on the scope of services.In some cases a deposit is required. USA Veterans will receive a discount on all services provided. AAA Remediation will take credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garbage collection service articles
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
When you say you recycle, what do you mean? Maybe you recycle cans. Maybe just bottles.
garbage services in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A1 Hauling, Demolition and Junk Removal1423 Wurtele Avenue
- a10ydDumpster501 Meriwether Ave
- AAA Remediation IncPO Box 267
Cross Plains, Tennessee
- All Around Clean Up1713 south dixie blvd
- Arwood Waste of Louisville3523 Camp Ground Rd
- A1 Hauling, Demolition and Junk Removal
- Big Wally's Hauling-Junk Removal3955 Stonyrun Dr
- Big Wally's Hauling-Junk Removal
- Doleman Services 11910 Wetherby Ave
- Doleman Services
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation156 RAY HILL DR
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation
- HOMETOWN HAULING501 Downes Terrace
- HOMETOWN HAULING
- Mikes handyman service
- Mikes handyman service
- U-Shine Cleaning Services LLC 15 Albany St
New Albany, Indiana
- U-Shine Cleaning Services LLC