Glass block projects can be complicated. Do you know how much it costs? Learn the prices and the factors that shape cost to get the best deal possible!
Get matched with top glass block installers in Long Beach, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local glass block installers.
Recent Glass Block Reviews in Long Beach
- Berger's PaintingThe entire job was done in one week and that's with a continuing rain therat and downpours. Bob's staff fo four ment did an outstanding job of reporting on time, showing total and complete professionalism and working a highly efficient manner. They were most considerate of the property and preserving the grounds and protecting all that they handled. They could not have been more cooperative and freindly, not a trait found n ready supply these days with contractors. The finished home looks brand new with its new coat of paint. The washing of the roof tiles turned out beautifully and sparkles like new as well. Bob Burger, the owner, was up front about all aspects of the job from start to finish. His price was extremely competitive. All-in-all, this was a totally painless procedure and would not hesitate to recommend Bob and his crew to others. On a separate note, I used one of his carpenters to reconstruct a wood fence on the patio along with installing glass bricks on top of a stucco wall. He did exemplary work and truly added a touch of class to the finished job. Art Hershe
- Renewal by Andersen of Orange CountyCasey and Fernando were conscientious and knowledgeable. They were careful to protect our home as they worked. This was important as all of the interior work had to be done while standing in the bathtub. They did an excellent job removing the glass block wall and installing the new window. We had them install a large window that slides. We selected Renewal by Andersen because we trust that the materials will stand up to being in a shower and that any water will that gets in the window track will drain. Casey and Fernando were a pleasure to have in our home
- Stone Age Design & Build IncWe had asked eight different general contractors to submit estimates/bids for our full house interior remodeling project. All contractors were selected from Angie's list or/and yelp, all with excellent reviews and ratings. Being full time working parents of two young kids, and having a very little experience with house remodeling, ultimately we were looking for a contractor/crew the we could trust to execute on time and close to a proposed budget (and without "sweeping anything under a rug"). The estimate from Stone Age Designs was the most detailed and the easiest to understand. It was also the least ambiguous of all eight estimates that we've received (the labor costs were separated from the materials allocations and the estimated prices of materials were clearly identified). Moreover, Lou Philippe and his crew of Stone Age Designs invested by far the most time in measuring our house, and discussing what exactly we would like to do prior to submitting their bid. We ended up selecting Lou Philippe and Stone Age Designs for our project, and now, almost two month after the end of the project, we could not be happier with their work. The project took three month two complete (very closed to the originally plan). The entire process went very smoothly. No surprises! Throughout the project we had been in constant communication with Lou via email and text. He was extremely responsive: quick email replies any time of the day or night, very detailed invoicing, and always willing to spend time to answer questions. We had regular meetings (typically once a week) at the house, to discuss and inspect the progress, as well as to plan for the next week. Throughout the project, Lou was a tremendous help with selecting materials (tiles, hardwood, paint, accessories, etc). Based on our selections, he did most of the purchasing and hauling himself. In addition, Lou took care of all the permitting, inspections and other city related headaches (with absolutely no delays to our great satisfaction). Moreover, Lou helped us a lot with elements of interior design (I probably should not say "he helped us" but rather write he "did" the design). We had shown him several inspiration shots of what final look of the house we desire. Based on our inspiration photographs, Lou prepared three different layouts, complete with 3D renderings. Similarly for master and kids bathrooms, he offered us at least 8 different layouts. Once we finalized the layouts, the crew quickly went to work. Often, they had to work around the material availability, as we managed to select few of the tile and plumbing products that required an extended shipping time. Both, kitchen and bathrooms were build very quickly (that is including custom cabinets and vanities). The crew was at the house six days a week (and sometimes seven), often working 10 hour days and then more. Both Lou and the crew members did show extreme attention to details. For example, after the interior of the house was painted they didn't just move on, but instead went around the house and carefully inspected and marked all (even the littlest) of the defects that required re-work. Similar inspection was done at the very end of the project. The payment schedule was NOT front loaded by any means, and seemed quite reasonable. Towards the end of the project they surprised us by performing few upgrades that we didn't ask for completely free of charge (e.g. install new doors for a hallway closet doors, extra smooth painting, some additional electrical work in the garage) The crew was very respectful and a pleasure to deal with (for example, whenever we were walking around the house, inspecting the progress, they would always pause and offer explanations of what there were busy with at the moment). At the day of the project completion, we found the house to be sparkling clean and ready for moving in (the windows and mirrors were wiped, the floors vacuumed, they even power washed the back yard and our drive way). The stone age designs also came back few weeks after we moved in to do a quick inspection, and replaced a faulty faucet. We are very happy with the quality of the work and overall experience. Thank you very much, Stone Age Designs
- MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETEI have never seen or met a contractor and his workers that are so clean. EVERY day the yard was cleaned up immaculately. It was like I didn't even have work being done. Joe and his workers arrived every day on time and when he needed to pick up materials in the morning he always communicated with me ahead of time. The work was completed within the specific contract term and I didn't have any issues with additional costs being added because of un-foreseen things happening. In fact, I have already recommended Joe to couple of friends that are considering redoing their backyard
- Metro Builders & RemodelingOne of the pipes in the bath room cause this big damage in one of our properties in Woodland Hills. Metro builders as always showed up ASAP with the guys and the big dumpster remove the all bath room and kitchen complete. We only selected the cabinets and Granite colors, and give the guys some ideas what we need regarding the floor covering and we left for a week. We know if the guys from Metro Builders in my house everything will be just perfect. In less then 20 days the house was ready to move in with new walls, new kitchen and full Bath room. All beautiful and fresh paint and the smell of the new cabinets. We love it and we know there is more work for you guys coming soon. THANK YOU AGAIN
- JAMES METZ STUDIOTHE COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY GUARANTEED THEIR PRODUCTS FOREVER. I NEEDED THEM TO COME OUT AND FIX SOMETHING AND THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE AND DID IT QUICKLY. OVERALL THEIR WORKMANSHIP WAS EXCELLENT. AGAIN, A VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY COMPANY.
- Jeff Kerber Pool Plastering & RemodelingI think the experience is well represented in the above start to finish. These people like the rest of us are not divine. A couple small bobbles were owned up to and the company took ownership without argument. As a homeowner and as a licensed contractor I can not rate them lower the very best I have seen in their industry
- ANGELUS BLOCK INCEXCELLENT. THE PRODUCTS WERE OF THE BEST QUALITY AND THEY HAD A LARGE SELECTION TO PICK FROM. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR COMPANY AND OUR GENERAL CONTRACTOR WAS VERY HAPPY TOO.
- GLASS BLOCK MANIt was a great experience. They showed up and gave an estimate on a Saturday, had a last minute opening the next Monday, and the wall was completed in one day. It looks terrific.
- *H2*It is testy for me living with construction going on underfoot. We made it through. The bathroom in awesome, beautiful tile work, help with the cabinets, such a great update. Expensive shower fixtures, beautiful and functional.
Glass Block Installers in Long Beach
- Business Description:TrueNorthDesigns is comprised of a team of individuals who understand and manifest the principles of excellent workmanship and attenuation to our clients' home improvement and design interests. Our expertise ranges across nearly all of those required to produce an outstanding conclusion to home improvement projects. Being transparent in all of our dealings with the public, it is our commitment to provide the best quality service while at the same time doing this in a friendly and profession..Recent Review:Excellent! They're professional and friendly.Kevin L.
- Business Description:Berger's Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. There are many reasons why you should choose J & B Painting, including ou..Recent Review:Steve and his crew were AMAZING! They got the job time within the agreed time frame, they were reasonably priced and super professional and likeable. I would recommend and hire them in a heartbeat!Michele K.
- Business Description:Go Green Construction (Lic # 889248) is a general contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area. We build healthy homes that not only benefit their owners, but generations to follow. General Contractor specializing in Creating Healthy Living Environment for Your Family: Certified "Build-it-Green" Builder, EPA Lead Safe Certified, Non-Toxic Home Specialist. Whether you're looking to create a bigger kitchen, a new nursery, a completely new dream home, or upgrade your home to lower your energ..Recent Review:Fernando and Go Green not only built our dream home, but became a part of our family. He and his team worked daily with care, compassion and were always professional and respectful to our living space and our neighbors. The original portion of our home was built in 1925. Fernando and his crew added a home on the back of our home, a swimming pool, two additional bathrooms and much more, all while my family of 4 lived in the original space. Construction can be very stressful but Fernando and his team always made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The best part is that all construction was completed and permits were signed off just before the pandemic. We felt like we were the luckiest family on earth living in this beautiful home while working and doing online school. I HIGHLY recommend Fernando Feldman and Go Green Construction for ALL of your construction needs. He does it right the first time and is beyond detailed making sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished productDebra G.
- Business Description:Andres Handyman is a reliable and fair service offering customers a wide variety of expertise at discounted prices.Recent Review:Andrés and his company did a great job. They showed up on time and were properly equipped. Andrés proactively was in contact when an unexpected delay happened. The paint job looks clean and polished.Cristina S.
- Business Description:At Cosmic Renovation and Roofing, we offer years of professional experience and product expertise. We specialize in high quality residential upgrades and services such as roof installations, cool roof paint, solar installations, windows, full home remodeling including kitchen, bath and room additions as well as hardscape and historical house renovation. We take pride in combining innovation, industry knowledge and exceptional customer care with every project we doRecent Review:I scheduled a site meeting for an estimate. I drove 40 minutes to the site to meet their rep., and they didn't bother to inform me that he was running 2 hours late, until after I had arrived at the site. They wasted my morning, and their apology was lame. Gave me attitudeArturo V.
- Business Description:A positive high energy personality! 29 years experience! Free Consultations and Estimates. Angie's List 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 Super Service Award Winner. 24/7 Access via email, telephone or cell phone. Top Notch References. Creative Problem Resolution. Meticulous Attention to Detail. Guaranteed Work. Concise and Detailed Contracts. Oversees ALL Projects Personally. Communicates on a Daily Basis. Follow up with Detailed Punch Lists. D C Keeton Home Improvements is one of the most establ..Recent Review:They did an outstanding job as usual. David is accessible and dependable returning phone calls in a timely manner. He does his work when promised and is extremely professional. I have been using them for about 25 years at least and I would highly recommend themHarry G.
- Business Description:The Renewal by Andersen of the Los Angeles offers custom crafted, energy efficient replacement windows and doors. Visit us at one of our Showrooms to view many of our replacement products, including double-hung windows, casement windows, gliding windows, bay or bow windows and a variety of entry and patio doors in both sliding door and French door styles. Or schedule an in-home or virtual consultation and we'll come to you. For a FREE consultation contact us at 1-866-801-4229. Renewal by A..Recent Review:I can't say enough good things about renewal by Anderson! Jen our sale rep was awesome and went though every detail. Scheduling as perfect, and everyone was always on time. Our installers Kerwin and Salvador are true craftsmen. The installation was flawless. The tolerances around the jam the trim are perfect. Plus they were able to install a doggie door, so our two Aussie Sheppard will not break the door down! We are very satisfied with our service! We will use them again when we need windows doneAndrew W.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential remodeling, including; kitchen, bathrooms & room additions. We also provide professional project planning, space planning, interior design & architectural & engineering services. We are a staff of construction professionals & craftsman with over 30 years experience, dedicated in achieving nothing less then perfection. From your initial contact to our final walk through we will take our time, listen & take the appropriate action to make sure we totally understand y..Recent Review:Lou and his team provided an excellent level of craftsmanship and were very professional onsite. The two team leads I worked with (Miguel and Daniel) were both knowledgeable and easy to work with. Any minor follow up items were quickly addressed and any changes to scope were dealt with fairly. I would hire again for future workScott I.
- Business Description:Custom tiles, ceramic floors everything by Custom Tile! We are in business for 20 years and we know what we are doing. High quality materials with experienced crew. Give us a call now!Recent Review:Wonderful! Frank does good work. Honestly work with us, and charges a reasonable rate. He cleans up after himself. He did so well on one room, we had him do three more! I would highly recommend Custom Tile.Sheryll P.
- Business Description:"For All Your Tile & Stone Needs" Our mission at Jones Custom Tile & Stone is to provide the best customer service and quality workmanship in the industry. We are a company that is based on principles, integrity, and respect. We never compromise on quality or service in order to make or save a buck. We create beautiful spaces that you will enjoy for many years to come. We are experts in installing ceramic, porcelain, glass, metal and stone tiles. We are also now offering Granite, Marble and ..Recent Review:Daniel is a perfectionist that brings years of expertise to a project. I've had nothing but complements from people viewing our completed bathroom. No short cuts as he uses the traditional floating of a wall before tiling. Much more work but the end product speaks for itself. You'd expect to pay much more for this level of craftmanship but that's not the case, very reasonableChuck D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass block installer articles
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Glass blocks provide an inexpensive, innovative solution for those wanting to build a curved shower or partition wall.
Find glass block installers in
- Signal Hill
- Hawaiian Gardens
- Harbor City
- Los Alamitos
- Seal Beach
- San Pedro
- La Palma
- South Gate
- Sunset Beach
glass block installers in Long Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA GLASS & MIRROR, INC.4205 S. SEPULVEDA BLVD.
Culver City, California
- Almighty 1 Alltrades Contracting Inc.122 Avenida De La Paz
San Clemente, California
- American Estate Landscaping25379 Wayne Mills Place 328
- Andres Handyman1840 N Summit Ave
- Andrew C. Marks Galleries369 Waldo Avenue, Suite 10
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Assura Public Relations335 N Brookhurst St
- Avatar Property Services, Inc.9340 Santa Anita Avenue, Suite 105
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- AAA GLASS & MIRROR, INC.
- C&N Fence & Masonry inc.2740 Petaluma
Long Beach, California
- C.ALEENA CONSTRUCTION466 Foothill Blvd. 205
La Canada Flintridge, California
- California Consultants3458 Charlemagne Ave
Long Beach, California
- California Glass Block Ltd.7102 Thomas St
Buena Park, California
- Carey Building SuppliesPO Box 6426
Big Bear Lake, California
- CBMPO Box 9973
Moreno Valley, California
- Cedars General Building Contractor2988 1st St Ste I
La Verne, California
- CMS Construction Services, Inc.4425 Larchwood Pl
- Community Construction Group, Inc.2335 E Foothill Blvd. 3
- Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc20350 Ventura Blvd Ste 130
Woodland Hills, California
- Creative Construction & Remodeling, Inc.4570 Van Nuys Blvd. #232
Sherman Oaks, California
- Custom Installations3380 Horizon St.
- Custom Shower Doors261 San Lorenzo St
- Custom Tile4371 Howard St
- Custom Tile And Stone By Ed Henry13657 Daisy Ct
- CV TILE CERAMIC TILE & STONE HOME CENTER1435 SOUTH SHAMROCK AVE
- C&N Fence & Masonry inc.
- D C KEETON HOME IMPROVEMENTS616 St Paul Ave 535
Los Angeles, California
- D.F. Construction & General Engineering8132 Firestone Blvd #74
- D.P. Door Company8633 Baseline Road
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- D.R.G. Construction & Millworks4483 1/2 Hazeltine Ave
Sherman Oaks, California
- Dan Terrell Shower Doors1418 W Gage Ave
- DB Master Masonry Services23735 Park Antigua
- DM Bomba Construction9725 Old Creek Rd
- Dwcc Inc.13711 Alma Ave # C
- D C KEETON HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- GLASS BLOCK MAN50855 WASHINGTON ST 290
La Quinta, California
- Glass Tile Home9601 Owensmouth Ave Unit # 26
- Go Green Construction, Inc9300 Texhoma Ave
- Good Peebles Tile681 laguna dr
- Greer Services8175 Aster Rd
- Gruber Home Improvement1503 Highland Oaks Dr
- GJB Construction
- hamermanstone647 Camino De Los Mares #108
San Clemente, California
- HandyDan Handyman9091 Lampson Ave
Garden Grove, California
- HANDYMAN SPECIALIST3231 Estado St.
- HARBOR ALL & GLASS MIRROR INC1926 PLACENTIA
Costa Mesa, California
- Hertwick Tile and Stone5951 montecito Dr 4
Palm Springs, California
- Home, James! Real Estate31103 Rancho Viejo Rd. #2328
San Juan Capistrano, California
- HoNPO Box 940008
Simi Valley, California
- J.R.GARLOWMASONRY&CONCRETE4130 cutler ave.
Baldwin Park, California
- Jay Marc Designs2289 El Contento Dr
Los Angeles, California
- Jeff Kerber Pool Plastering & Remodeling10735 Kadota Ave
- JH Custom Homes Inc27068 La Paz Road 122
Aliso Viejo, California
- Jimmy's Custom Upholstery1753 S CLAUDINA WAY
- jjmasonry1360 oakland pl
- JMS Tile Co8140 Arrowhead Lake Rd
- Joe's Pro Services1134 Orange Dr.
- Joel R. Hatch Electrical / Construction485 mercedes ave
- Johnny's Contracting & Handyman SVC5433 Rochester St
- JTK ConstructionP O Box 44
Sunset Beach, California
- Need Help? Moving.Cleaning.Glass.Computer,& More6000 W Garden Grove Blvd
- Need Help? Moving.Cleaning.Glass.Computer,& More
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- PACIFICA TILE AND GRANITE116 N CATALINA AVE
Redondo Beach, California
- Pick Up The Pieces2204 South Fairview Street
Santa Ana, California
- Piecemakers1720 Adams Ave
Costa Mesa, California
- PJ Custom Glass5927 Cecilia St.
Bell Gardens, California
- Prescott General Contracting401 Avenida San Carlos
San Clemente, California
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- P & G Remodeling
- Rahn Contractor Associates24646 Devonport Circle
Laguna Hills, California
- Renewal by Andersen of Los Angeles1740 Crenshaw Blvd.
- RESOURCE BUILDING MATERIALS INC225 S TURNBALL CANYON RD
Hacienda Heights, California
- Rex Romano Builders316 E Georgetown Place
- Reynolds Masonry27762 Antonio Pkwy Ste L1
Ladera Ranch, California
- Ridgewood Construction730 W Roses Rd
San Gabriel, California
- Rite Fast Construction / 424.781.7483531 Vernon Ave Suite B
- Rahn Contractor Associates