A door installation contractor can help find the perfect sidelight for any entry door, bringing more light into your home.
Get matched with top glass block installers in Long Beach, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local glass block installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Glass Block Reviews in Long Beach
- Petra Concrete and FenceThank you very much!! RAY MOOMEY! For the job at my house! i recommend your services I’m very satisfied ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great concrete job !!
- Berger's PaintingThe entire job was done in one week and that's with a continuing rain therat and downpours. Bob's staff fo four ment did an outstanding job of reporting on time, showing total and complete professionalism and working a highly efficient manner. They were most considerate of the property and preserving the grounds and protecting all that they handled. They could not have been more cooperative and freindly, not a trait found n ready supply these days with contractors. The finished home looks brand new with its new coat of paint. The washing of the roof tiles turned out beautifully and sparkles like new as well. Bob Burger, the owner, was up front about all aspects of the job from start to finish. His price was extremely competitive. All-in-all, this was a totally painless procedure and would not hesitate to recommend Bob and his crew to others. On a separate note, I used one of his carpenters to reconstruct a wood fence on the patio along with installing glass bricks on top of a stucco wall. He did exemplary work and truly added a touch of class to the finished job. Art Hershe
- Renewal by Andersen of Orange CountyCasey and Fernando were conscientious and knowledgeable. They were careful to protect our home as they worked. This was important as all of the interior work had to be done while standing in the bathtub. They did an excellent job removing the glass block wall and installing the new window. We had them install a large window that slides. We selected Renewal by Andersen because we trust that the materials will stand up to being in a shower and that any water will that gets in the window track will drain. Casey and Fernando were a pleasure to have in our home
- Stone Age Design & Build IncWe had asked eight different general contractors to submit estimates/bids for our full house interior remodeling project. All contractors were selected from Angie's list or/and yelp, all with excellent reviews and ratings. Being full time working parents of two young kids, and having a very little experience with house remodeling, ultimately we were looking for a contractor/crew the we could trust to execute on time and close to a proposed budget (and without "sweeping anything under a rug"). The estimate from Stone Age Designs was the most detailed and the easiest to understand. It was also the least ambiguous of all eight estimates that we've received (the labor costs were separated from the materials allocations and the estimated prices of materials were clearly identified). Moreover, Lou Philippe and his crew of Stone Age Designs invested by far the most time in measuring our house, and discussing what exactly we would like to do prior to submitting their bid. We ended up selecting Lou Philippe and Stone Age Designs for our project, and now, almost two month after the end of the project, we could not be happier with their work. The project took three month two complete (very closed to the originally plan). The entire process went very smoothly. No surprises! Throughout the project we had been in constant communication with Lou via email and text. He was extremely responsive: quick email replies any time of the day or night, very detailed invoicing, and always willing to spend time to answer questions. We had regular meetings (typically once a week) at the house, to discuss and inspect the progress, as well as to plan for the next week. Throughout the project, Lou was a tremendous help with selecting materials (tiles, hardwood, paint, accessories, etc). Based on our selections, he did most of the purchasing and hauling himself. In addition, Lou took care of all the permitting, inspections and other city related headaches (with absolutely no delays to our great satisfaction). Moreover, Lou helped us a lot with elements of interior design (I probably should not say "he helped us" but rather write he "did" the design). We had shown him several inspiration shots of what final look of the house we desire. Based on our inspiration photographs, Lou prepared three different layouts, complete with 3D renderings. Similarly for master and kids bathrooms, he offered us at least 8 different layouts. Once we finalized the layouts, the crew quickly went to work. Often, they had to work around the material availability, as we managed to select few of the tile and plumbing products that required an extended shipping time. Both, kitchen and bathrooms were build very quickly (that is including custom cabinets and vanities). The crew was at the house six days a week (and sometimes seven), often working 10 hour days and then more. Both Lou and the crew members did show extreme attention to details. For example, after the interior of the house was painted they didn't just move on, but instead went around the house and carefully inspected and marked all (even the littlest) of the defects that required re-work. Similar inspection was done at the very end of the project. The payment schedule was NOT front loaded by any means, and seemed quite reasonable. Towards the end of the project they surprised us by performing few upgrades that we didn't ask for completely free of charge (e.g. install new doors for a hallway closet doors, extra smooth painting, some additional electrical work in the garage) The crew was very respectful and a pleasure to deal with (for example, whenever we were walking around the house, inspecting the progress, they would always pause and offer explanations of what there were busy with at the moment). At the day of the project completion, we found the house to be sparkling clean and ready for moving in (the windows and mirrors were wiped, the floors vacuumed, they even power washed the back yard and our drive way). The stone age designs also came back few weeks after we moved in to do a quick inspection, and replaced a faulty faucet. We are very happy with the quality of the work and overall experience. Thank you very much, Stone Age Designs
- MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETEI have never seen or met a contractor and his workers that are so clean. EVERY day the yard was cleaned up immaculately. It was like I didn't even have work being done. Joe and his workers arrived every day on time and when he needed to pick up materials in the morning he always communicated with me ahead of time. The work was completed within the specific contract term and I didn't have any issues with additional costs being added because of un-foreseen things happening. In fact, I have already recommended Joe to couple of friends that are considering redoing their backyard
- GLASS BLOCK MANRepresentatives of the Glass Block Man made this a very pleasant experience. I coordinated the project with the owner, Chuck Hicks. I was very impressed with the workmanship and professionalism of the installers of the glass blocks and am very pleased with the final product.
- JAMES METZ STUDIOTHE COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY GUARANTEED THEIR PRODUCTS FOREVER. I NEEDED THEM TO COME OUT AND FIX SOMETHING AND THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE AND DID IT QUICKLY. OVERALL THEIR WORKMANSHIP WAS EXCELLENT. AGAIN, A VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY COMPANY.
- GLASS BLOCK PRODUCTSTHEY WERE VERY, VERY GOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM. THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT. I ALSO THINK THAT THE QUALITY WAS THERE.
- Custom Tile And Stone By Ed HenryI was provided an extensive amount of choices and was very satisfied will all of the custom work. In fact I am going to have Ed install a Travertine floor in my bedroom to match the hallway and master bathroom. The quality and attention to detail is one of the reasons I decided to keep my home even through the tough times. This custom work was exceptional and literally made my house a home with the warmth of the materials used and the quality installation and design work provided. Again, Ed is very personable and worked with me through a few changes along the way, most of which were his suggestions. I was very comfortable with the father and son team approach with Rob Henry having an exceptional eye for detail as well. Because of this I had a strong comfort level with them. Lastly, they did not leave a mess like most other contractors I had dealt with in the past which means they were very considerate
- Metro Builders & RemodelingOne of the pipes in the bath room cause this big damage in one of our properties in Woodland Hills. Metro builders as always showed up ASAP with the guys and the big dumpster remove the all bath room and kitchen complete. We only selected the cabinets and Granite colors, and give the guys some ideas what we need regarding the floor covering and we left for a week. We know if the guys from Metro Builders in my house everything will be just perfect. In less then 20 days the house was ready to move in with new walls, new kitchen and full Bath room. All beautiful and fresh paint and the smell of the new cabinets. We love it and we know there is more work for you guys coming soon. THANK YOU AGAIN
Last update on July 26, 2022
Glass Block Installers in Long Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass block installer articles
Garden windows lighten up a room, literally, by making it feel more spacious and presenting a unique design space. Here are some ideas for your garden window.
Wondering how to choose window treatments for your curved windows or other irregularly-shaped windows? Try some of these custom window treatment ideas.
Find glass block installers in
- Signal Hill,
- Hawaiian Gardens,
- Harbor City,
- Los Alamitos,
- Seal Beach,
- San Pedro,
- La Palma,
- South Gate,
- Sunset Beach,
glass block installers in Long Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- *H2*20042 Vintage Lane
Huntington Beach, California 92646
- B & R Construction Inc5350 Venice Blvd. 1st Floor
Los Angeles, California 90019
- B.W. Tile and Sons Inc.1643 Iowa St Unit D
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Berger's Painting5627 Kanan Rd #443
Agoura Hills, California 91301
- BRIK-ART12575 Lull Street
North Hollywood, California 91605
- BROTHERS TILING2114 E Alden ave
Anaheim, California 92806
- B & R Construction Inc
- Elite Remodeling & Development Inc8949 Reseda blvd. Suite # 217
Northridge, California 91324
- Elite Remodeling & Development Inc
- FAIR PRICE CARPETS1070 CENTER ST
Riverside, California 92507
- FAIR PRICE CARPETS
- Lifetime Flooring501 N El Camino Real 200
San Clemente, California 92672
- Lifetime Flooring
- Metro Builders & Remodeling6520 Platt Ave Ste 430
West Hills, California 91307
- Metro Builders & Remodeling
- ON POINT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES19820 Frances St
Corona, California 92881
- ON POINT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Piecemakers1720 Adams Ave
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Renewal by Andersen of Los Angeles1740 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, California 90501
- RESOURCE BUILDING MATERIALS INC225 S TURNBALL CANYON RD
Hacienda Heights, California 91745
- Reynolds Masonry27762 Antonio Pkwy Ste L1
Ladera Ranch, California 92694
- Rite Fast Construction / 424.781.7483531 Vernon Ave Suite B
Venice, California 90291
- Rock Solid Granite282 N. 2nd Ave.
Upland, California 91786
- Renewal by Andersen of Los Angeles
- Ted C. Martignoni Tile and Stone595 Pico Rd.
Palm Springs, California 92262
- The Hills General Contracting5538 Norwalk Bldvd
Whittier, California 90601
- Top Notch Tile & Stone12730 Bryant St
Yucaipa, California 92399
- Topalovic Tile Inc.6016 Rock Street
San Diego, California 92115
- True North Designs12430 Mitchell Ave
Los Angeles, California 90066
- Ted C. Martignoni Tile and Stone
- Uva Construction41785 Elm St #102
Murrieta, California 92562
- Uva Construction
- W J REYNOLDS TILE CONTRACTING27541 BERNINA AVE
Canyon Country, California 91351
- W J REYNOLDS TILE CONTRACTING