Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Full Home Construction

Full Home Construction

home remodeling2021
Full home remodeling & hardscaping coming soon in the heart of Los Angeles.

At Cosmic Renovation and Roofing, we offer years of professional experience and product expertise. We specialize in high quality residential upgrades and services such as roof installations, cool roof paint, solar installations, windows, full home remodeling including kitchen, bath and room additions as well as hardscape and historical house renovation. We take pride in combining innovation, industry knowledge and exceptional customer care with every project we do....

4.4

4.4

4.1

interior painting (18)house painting (17)home remodeling (13)drywall (10)flooring (8)electrician (8)tile installation (7)door installation (6)lighting (6)window replacement (5)plastering (5)ceiling fan installation (4)

10/10/2021

I scheduled a site meeting for an estimate. I drove 40 minutes to the site to meet their rep., and they didn't bother to inform me that he was running 2 hours late, until after I had arrived at the site. They wasted my morning, and their apology was lame. Gave me attitude.

Description of Work
Apartment building painting and siding renovation.

Category siding,chimney repair,house painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

04/26/2021

Cosmic Renovation & Roofing did a great job building our deck. Our deck was over 30 years old. Ben responded immediately to different options and also worked within our budget. We called other deck companies and there were long delays or no call backs. We love our deck and are proud to show it to our neighborhood. We have received many complements regarding the deck. We highly recommend Ben

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

08/16/2020

Over all it was a good experience. My old driveway was falling apart. Now it looks awesome. I was given a two week estimate but it was done in a week. There was a hick up, however; in all fairness most construction jobs have hick ups. Nevertheless, it was resolved. There was an issue with the total square footage but the company took care of it at no extra cost. Miki was very professional and a pl...

Description of Work
Driveway pavers

Category concrete driveways,home builders

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc - 20350 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA - 38802899

04/17/2019

My overall experience was awesome.. Below is my story in full detail. I inherited my grandparents 5-bedroom home. The house was in hideous shape and needed repairing ASAP! For months, I called contractor after contractor, and each time I was given extremely high estimates. My remodeling project consisted of new double pane windows, new kitchen cabinets as well as new granite counter tops, and a re...

Description of Work
Roofing, Granite Counter Tops and New Flooring for Bathroom

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. It was such a pleasure working with you on your home. We appreciate you trusting us to take care of your home improvement needs from installing new windows to remodeling the kitchen and bathroom to installing a new roof and additional work around the house. You and your sister were very welcoming and always a pleasure to deal with. We fe...

07/19/2015

They were professional and helpful, but very expensive.

Description of Work
Put in a retaining wall and created a parking place.

Work Completed On 07/22/2012

06/28/2015

No details they seemed to be nice and hope they will really honor what they said previously. Since they were too busy when I wanted to use them.

Description of Work
I haven't met with the provider yet. When I contacted them around the holiday they were very busy and told me to come back whenever I could and they would honor the deal. I had construction work on my home was has been painfully slow in completing and so will contact them soon.

Work Completed On 01/15/2014

11/22/2014

They came over for the estimate, quoted a total of $6900 (not including coupon). I thought it was a good price, but I did not have it at the time. Decided to sell the house, so I no longer need the deal.

Description of Work
Ending Soon - $1,299 for Home Exterior Painting Package with Paint Included!

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/17/2012

08/26/2014

I am not real happy with them. I got what I wanted but I had to work it to get it. I have never remodeled anything before so I kind of got taken a little bit but I stood firm and would not lease them until they did exactly what I wanted. I found out the importance when someone comes to do a bid or drop a contract, you should have something drawn so everybody is on the same page because what I imag...

Description of Work
I bought the tile, I bought the toilet, I bought the sink and the grab bars and they put it in.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2014

08/12/2014

The rep did not seem skilled at working with people at all and was pushy (wanting us to accept a deal that was not attractive to us) and a bit rude and impatient, I thought. His suggestions were fine but too expensive and they did not seem to reflect any savings that might be had from using the pre-paid deal certificate. I tried to point this out to him but he seemed not (or wasn't willing) to und...

Description of Work
Top Design sent a representative to discuss various smaller house-improvement jobs that would be fulfilled by a deal certificate I earlier paid $200 for through Angie's List. The rep showed up on time, seemed to know what he was talking about and made suggestions as to how we could spend the coupon. We did not like the suggestions and did not hire them.

Work Completed On 06/26/2012

07/24/2014

I had a 1953 kitchen that was closed off from the rest of the house. I had 2 walls removed -- one weight baring. The walls were replaced by beams. The objective was to open the kitchen up to the rest of the house. I now have beautiful custom cabinets, a huge center island, quartz counter tops and abalone shell back splash. In addition to the new kitchen, they lowered my fireplace hearth to floor l...

Description of Work
I had a new kitchen built. This required the take down of 2 walls -- one of which was weight baring so the cost was higher than I had hoped. After seeing how much had to be done to hold up the roof and then put in two new beams, I see why the cost was high.

Work Completed On 07/16/2014

Remodeling, Roofing, Solar, Painting, HVAC, Hardscapes, Windows, Plumbing, & Electric.

Check, Financing