Berger's Painting

11/30/2021

5627 Kanan Rd #443

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Exterior painting , interior painting ,

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Berger's Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. There are many reasons why you should choose J & B Painting, including our exclusive 3-year written guarantee against peeling and chipping as well as next day availability. We offer professional color consultation and free paint samples. Our goal is to provide quality work at a reasonable rates. We employ only experienced, professional painters and use only top of the line paints. Our “dedication to excellence” in addition to personal pride has been the key elements to our success and made us LA’s most referred painting company since 1981....

house painting (290)interior painting (185)stucco (31)general contractors (25)pressure washing (23)drywall (22)plastering (11)wallpaper removal (10)woodworking (9)roofing (6)deck cleaning (5)siding companies (5)

05/14/2021

The painters were here on schedule every day. They covered everything to avoid getting paint where it wasn't supposed to be. They removed pictures from the walls and moved furniture out of the way, and put everything back in its place when done. Their painting was meticulous and the finished work is beautiful. The price was reasonable and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting of kitchen, dining room, entry way, den and hallway

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

02/19/2021

I needed exterior painting done at my house. I received a quote from 5 different companies. The others told me what they wouldn't do and then their high price. Berger's was the most reasonable. Steve was very patient and informative. He walked me through what the paint project entailed. There was stucco work that needed to be done prior to painting which they took care of fabulously. On a daily ba...

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category contractors,stucco,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

01/22/2021

I contacted few other companies that I found on Angie's list, before I called Bob. He is absolutely the BEST in this field. Extremely professional and fair. His workers work with such precision and they have such a great attitude. I worked with Marcelo, Martin and Jesus and not only they are great at what they do, they are also amazing people. I am extremely picky and I expect perfection and Bob m...

Description of Work
Interior Painting and Drywalls

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

12/09/2020

Very well. Work was done efficiently and professionally.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

10/06/2020

Berger's Painting was awesome to work with. They helped us painting our whole house.

Description of Work
House painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/30/2020

David was professional, hardworking, efficient and friendly . We are very pleased with the finished job and we would use this company again and recommend to others .

Description of Work
Painted two gates and the front door

Category house painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/11/2020

I just wanted to say DAVID was absolutely amazing at his work. He was very professional and fair. The work he did was quick and he is super clean. I would definitely hire him again for all of my painting and drywall repairs.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

08/31/2020

Really well. Steve and the crew were fantastic and did a great job. With us working at home now, they were very respectful of our conf calls etc.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/15/2020

This is the second time I've used this company and I can't praise them high enough. Bob (the company owner) is so friendly and helpful and he has a professional carpenter who also works as one of his painters, so you don't have to hire someone extra to do carpentry work. They did a great job and I'm very happy with their work. They even replaced some of the wood without charging me extra. Would de...

Description of Work
Paint house exterior, garage door, 2 iron gates, lamp post near garage door. Also, do some carpentry: repairing lamp post base, replacing 2 wood posts holding up patio overhang, and wood beams holding up front porch overhang.

Category contractors,woodworking,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/31/2020

Painters showed up on time and performed the job on schedule and at the quoted cost.

Description of Work
Partial Exterior Painting.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

$1,500 project minimum. Residential & commercial interior & exterior painting, venetian plaster, stain & varnish, stucco painting & repair, concrete painting & staining, pool & deck painting & staining, vinyl siding painting, high gloss cabinet painting, wrought iron painting, glazing, color washing, lime wash, acoustic ceiling removal, faux finishing, ragging, sponging, decorative techniques, wallpaper removal, power washing.

Projects under $1,500. Basic drywall repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing