MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2008

Here at Messineo Masonry & Concrete, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the masonry and concrete trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We offer a wide range of masonry and concrete services to meet your project needs. Our goal is to help clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques. Combined with our use of the highest quality materials, we are able to ensure exceptional workmanship that is highly durable and cost effective....

A Service Provider's profile image

+31 more images

masonry (69)concrete repair (45)Patios (13)hardscaping (13)stamped concrete (8)stone & gravel (7)concrete driveways (7)fireplace services (3)lawn & landscaping (3)glass block (1)fence company (1)tile installation (1)

05/16/2022

Mike Fraiser Cell Wheatland Neighbor F.

Joe Messineo, owner, and his crew did an excellent. They did a lot of prep work to make sure the concrete work would stay in place. If I could give him more than five stars I would. I give him my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Poured a patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

08/05/2021

Dan H.

Joe and his team are completely professional. The job started on time and progressed every day until an exact completion date. Everything we agreed upon happened as agreed. I am really happy with the job and will always recommend Messineo Masonry to anyone that needs services they offer.

Description of Work
Masonry

Category concrete repair, masonry, patios

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

rick M.

Messinio masonry had previously built a retaining wall for us. It was superb work. So when we needed concrete stairs repaired I called Joe again. As expected, great job. The thing that separates Joe from many contractors is he is doing the work. He doesn't just have his assistants work while he "supervises." He is doing it. He has a lifetime of skill that he brings to the job. He's smart, talented, always on time and delivers what he has promised. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Masonry, Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Bob G.

Excellent! This is the second time I have used Messineo Masonry & Concrete. Their workmanship is AAA+ and not only would I use them again I would recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Jane W.

Joe put in a new brick patio for me. It turned out so nice. Each brick had to be individually laid. He said over 3000 bricks. It looks beautiful. He is very skilled at his work.

Description of Work
Masonry

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Gary B.

Took a while for a pour date but job done To satisfaction. Would recommend

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Barbara C.

Very well. Joe met me at the stone vendor twice so I could see various options and select the color and style I wanted. He and his workers showed us sooner than I had expected and did agreat job in a short time. They removed and reserved the old stone at my husband's request. The walkway looks great and is very level and stable.

Description of Work
Replace stone walkway with a more substanial and stable walkway.

Category landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

12/10/2020

Mary K.

It went great!. Joe gave us a good estimate. The work was done in a timely fashion as well as clean up. My mother's back yard had a leaning block wall that needed repair, Actually we had to replace the wall. Joe's suggestions were great and the wall looks fabulous. Joe also repaired a section of her driveway. as well. Would highly recommend Joe and his crew. They are professional, knowledgeable friendly.

Description of Work
Block wall and driveway repair

Category concrete driveways, masonry

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

09/16/2019

mark R.

Great in every way. Joe is a absolute craftsman.

Description of Work
brick patio

Category masonry, patios

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

08/22/2019

Richard B.

Joe does great work, We have used his services twice installing paving stones and were very satisfied. We would recommend him.

Description of Work
paving stones

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

08/22/2019

karen B.

Joe and his crew are punctual and professional. Their prices are fair and they do a good job. The first job joe did for me was a brick border. I have since usedJoe for 2 more jobs, paver and a cement driveway.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

12/12/2018

Phil C.

It went very well. The company was very professional, flexible for our schedule, and after it was finished, the city inspector remarked that the word was "done perfectly and by the book."

Description of Work
They did a major repair/replacement in our concrete retaining wall between my house and the neighbor.

Category concrete repair, fencing, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

11/11/2018

Robin R.

I had a 50+ year old concrete patio that has multiple patches of varying concrete colors and lots of cracks that needed to be replaced. Joe and his team removed the old concrete and replaced it with pavers. Joe did exactly what I asked and even made some improvement suggestions that I am very happy with. They always arrived exactly on time and worked very hard during a very hot summer. They are consummate professionals. It has been a couple of months since they completed the job, it looks wonderful and I get a lot of complements on it. I could not be happier with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replaced a 50 year old concrete patio with pavers

Category concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

Review for MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE - PO BOX 7057, Burbank, CA - 37545686

11/10/2018

Erin T.

You will not be disappointed! They are punctual, professional and their work is beautiful. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pool and concrete patio

Category concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

10/10/2018

Aaron M.

Joe and his team were absolutely excellent to work with. He was communicative throughout the process, made it clear when he would arrive and the expected timeframe of the job. He provided a comprehensive estimate of the job prior to starting and was patient with us as we decided the scope of the project. He was clear what additional costs we would incur for additional work. Payment schedule was clearly communicated upfront and he was quick to ask and double check on things to make sure we were getting the size and look of the walls we were going for. He and his guys worked fast, professionally, cleaned up after themselves, and went above and beyond to impact our day-to-day lives with an infant as little as possible. The work they did was top notch! Walls couldn't be straighter, grout lines more evenly spaced, or job site left any cleaner. We are thrilled with the work they did and will be sure to hire again in the future!

Description of Work
Retaining Walls and Brick Columns

Category concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

08/20/2018

Heather B.

Joe was great about coming out to give a quote, helping me understand what needed to be done and what the issue was with the existing stonework. The quote was fair, his team was quick and did a great job. Would definitely hire them for more work when it's needed.

Description of Work
Needed stonework redone on my chimney due to poor quality work done by previous owners

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

07/03/2018

Tom B.

Joe did a wonderful job and was able to match existing brick masonry to new section and make it look great. Would highly recommend his services PLUS he's really a nice guy.

Description of Work
Small 30' brick wall with reinforced footer.

Category concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

Review for MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE - PO BOX 7057, Burbank, CA - 37211004

04/11/2018

Joseph C.

Both jobs were started and completed on time and reflect expert workmanship. Joe will definitely be our first choice for any future projects and we have already recommend him to our friends.

Description of Work
We Hired Joe for two of our projects. The first was to remove and replace a 37' section of block wall that had been cracked and disrupted by nearby trees and the second was to install a two block high 145' wall running the length of our property including inserting fence post in the wall with appropriate spacing.

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

03/06/2018

JUDITH J.

Having hired them before, I knew what to expect and there were no surprises. Everything that I asked for was addressed perfectly.

Description of Work
Two pilasters in driveway for motorized gate.

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

03/05/2018

Raquel H.

Project went very smoothly and without any complications which was a pleasant surprise. Joe and his team showed up early every day as promised and completed our job exactly the way we wanted it. Our backyard turned out beautiful! Joes attention to detail, reliability and honesty were unexpected and made this project so much easier than I was anticipating. Would definitely recommend or hire again

Description of Work
Complete backyard project

Category concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, stamped concrete

02/24/2018

Linda B.

Joe and his team were wonderful. The job was done quickly with minimal disruption of my life. Very professional and expert workers! It was worth every penny that I paid. Joe works great with his crew and they displayed great teamwork.

Description of Work
demolition of patio, poured and rebuilt a new 2-level patio including brick planters

Category concrete repair, masonry, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

12/24/2017

Linda B.

Joe and his crew did a great job. They did everything that was promised even before the date than I expected the job to be finished. He is professional, Does beautiful work, and was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely hire him again for my next project. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Grass was removed and backyard patio was built.

Category concrete repair, masonry, patios