MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE

California: Contractors
02/28/2023

PO BOX 7057

Burbank, CA 91510

Here at Messineo Masonry & Concrete, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the masonry and concrete trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We offer a wide range of masonry and concrete services to meet your project needs. Our goal is to help clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques. Combined with our use of the highest quality materials, we are able to ensure exceptional workmanship that is highly durable and cost effective....

masonry (69)concrete repair (45)hardscaping (13)Patios (12)stamped concrete (8)stone & gravel (7)concrete driveways (7)fireplace services (3)lawn & landscaping (3)glass block (1)fence company (1)tile installation (1)

08/05/2021

Joe and his team are completely professional. The job started on time and progressed every day until an exact completion date. Everything we agreed upon happened as agreed. I am really happy with the job and will always recommend Messineo Masonry to anyone that needs services they offer.

Description of Work
Masonry

Category concrete repair,masonry,patios

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

01/31/2021

Took a while for a pour date but job done To satisfaction. Would recommend

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

01/31/2021

Very well. Joe met me at the stone vendor twice so I could see various options and select the color and style I wanted. He and his workers showed us sooner than I had expected and did agreat job in a short time. They removed and reserved the old stone at my husband's request. The walkway looks great and is very level and stable.

Description of Work
Replace stone walkway with a more substanial and stable walkway.

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

01/31/2021

Messinio masonry had previously built a retaining wall for us. It was superb work. So when we needed concrete stairs repaired I called Joe again. As expected, great job. The thing that separates Joe from many contractors is he is doing the work. He doesn't just have his assistants work while he "supervises." He is doing it. He has a lifetime of skill that he brings to the job. He's smart, talented...

Description of Work
Masonry, Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

01/31/2021

Excellent! This is the second time I have used Messineo Masonry & Concrete. Their workmanship is AAA+ and not only would I use them again I would recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

01/31/2021

Joe put in a new brick patio for me. It turned out so nice. Each brick had to be individually laid. He said over 3000 bricks. It looks beautiful. He is very skilled at his work.

Description of Work
Masonry

Category masonry

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

12/10/2020

It went great!. Joe gave us a good estimate. The work was done in a timely fashion as well as clean up. My mother's back yard had a leaning block wall that needed repair, Actually we had to replace the wall. Joe's suggestions were great and the wall looks fabulous. Joe also repaired a section of her driveway. as well. Would highly recommend Joe and his crew. They are professional, knowledgeable fr...

Description of Work
Block wall and driveway repair

Category concrete driveways,masonry

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

09/16/2019

Great in every way. Joe is a absolute craftsman.

Description of Work
brick patio

Category masonry,patios

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

08/22/2019

Joe and his crew are punctual and professional. Their prices are fair and they do a good job. The first job joe did for me was a brick border. I have since usedJoe for 2 more jobs, paver and a cement driveway.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete driveways,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

08/22/2019

Joe does great work, We have used his services twice installing paving stones and were very satisfied. We would recommend him.

Description of Work
paving stones

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

Brick, Block, Hardscaping, Stone, Paving Stones, Stamped Concrete, Glass Block, Chimney related Masonry & Concrete pouring and repair, Driveway, Walkways, Patios, Pool Decks, Walls, Steps, Planters, BBQ's, Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens

Landscaping dealing with vegetation/planting, Lawn or Yard Work, Mowing