Learn about keeping rabbits out of garden patches using common methods. Find out which organic and man-made deterrents, such as fences, are most effective.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Houston, TX
There are 26 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Houston
- Chilly's Fencing & Landscaping ServiceLiterally the best! He explained everything perfectly, even drew it out before the work to better explain to me what I was getting. Then he went above and beyond my expectation, and delivered way more than I expected! Would recommend him to anyone. Will definitely use again!!
- Mustang Fencing & RemodelingThe repair of my fence went great. This company does a great job and in a fast manner. All their work was professionally done that all my neighbors around me liked it and they are interested in getting their fence done as well. I will definitely recommend this company 100%.
- Lathan Moore FencingMr.moore provided top notch quality along with customer service which is rare these days! I 100% recommend fencing & Moore for all your fencing needs!
- Residential Fence & DeckBrian was very professional and is super people friendly.He replaced a fence that was built by fence builders/lawn mowing co. and it was a crocked warped nightmare. All Brain does for a living is build fences and it shows in the quality workmanship and material.His prices are not out of line and you surely get what you pay for
- Selph Made Wooden Privacy FencesMr. Selph provided me with a fair quote. He replied to my request and worked well with me to separate the cost with my neighbors. We obtained several quotes and decided to go with another company, but only because we could only chose one. I have all confidence that Mr. Selph and his team would have done a great job
- Residential Fence & DeckBrian did an excellent job. We have used him before for a fence and he does excellent work. Would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others.
- Residential Fence & DeckThe installation went according to plan. Very smooth operation! The new fence created a positive look for the property.
- Selph Made Wooden Privacy FencesThe whole team at Selph Made was great from the start. They came out to look at our project and gave a quote right there. We were having issues finding someone to complete the project we needed so we were glad to find someone willing to take on the project and provide a very reasonable and fair cost. The team that came out to do the work were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up after the work was complete. We are VERY pleased with how the fence turned out and will be reaching out to Selph Made in the future for fence needs
- Selph Made Wooden Privacy FencesEvidently they are very much in demand so we had to wait a few weeks, then there was a week of rain & then a material shortage but they were worth the wait.!! The crew was punctual & excellent workers so they were able to finish our new fence in a day. We love our new backyard fence !!
- Refined Home RepairsCalled on a Thursday and appt. made for the following Monday. Came on time-all work was done in 1.5 hrs. Steve went to a paint store to get the matching paint for the siding.
Last update on February 10, 2022
Dog Fence Installers in Houston
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Learning how to build a dog house can save you money and give your pup a special place of their own. Here's a step-by-step guide to building a DIY dog house.
Does your normally cool-headed dog go berzerk when they spot your neighbor’s pooch through a fence? Try these 7 tips to prevent dog fence fighting.
Find dog fence installers in
- West University Place,
- Southside Place,
- Spring Valley Village,
- Bunker Hill Village,
- Hedwig Village,
- Piney Point,
- Hunters Creek,
- Jacinto City,
- Galena Park,
- South Houston,
- Jersey Village,
- Meadows Place,
- Brookside Village,
- Deer Park,
- Missouri City,
- Sugar Land,
Fence Companies in Houston, TX
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 300 Contracting LLC16223 Pasadero Dr
Houston, Texas 77083
- Advantage Fencing, LLC4000 S Loop E
Houston, Texas 77051
- Christian Handyman Service18107 Glenledi Dr
Houston, Texas 77084
- CYPRESS ACE HARDWARE & FEED11655 JONES RD
Houston, Texas 77070
- EDIMET HOUSTON METALLIC EDIFICATIONS15530 Ella Blvd
Houston, Texas 77090
- GK Tools909 Silber suite 58
Houston, Texas 77024
- Invisible Fence of Greater Houston10500 Northwest Fwy # 170
Houston, Texas 77092
- Jag And Sons Construction11246 Rousseau Dr
Houston, Texas 77065
- R3 Dreams, LLC915 Kelley Street
Houston, Texas 77009
- Rentech Roofing and Construction LLC13100 Wortham Center Dr 3rd Floor
Houston, Texas 77065
- Rodolfo-Fence101 Wellington St
Houston, Texas 77076
- SLATER GATE AND FENCE14119 FM 529
Houston, Texas 77041
- Southland Fence13645 Reeveston Rd
Houston, Texas 77039
- T & E Home Improvements18710 Park Harbor
Houston, Texas 77084
- T's Fence15815 Ridge Park Dr
Houston, Texas 77095
- TEXAS FORGED METAL116 Garrotsville St
Houston, Texas 77022
- Triple C Roofing & Construction11152 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, Texas 77042
- Vizionary Pro-Services 11718 Montbrook Dr
Houston, Texas 77099
- 300 Contracting LLC
- DOGGIE-DO-RITE HIDDEN PET FENCES2704 BROADWAY ST
DICKINSON, Texas 77539
- DOGGIE-DO-RITE HIDDEN PET FENCES
- GreenXsP.O. BOX 381
Friendswood, Texas 77546
- J & L Fix It All18482 Kuykendahl Road Ste 114
Spring, Texas 77379
- J & L Fix It All
- Lathan Moore Fencing
Klein, Texas 77379
- Lathan Moore Fencing
- OnCall Home Services12593 Research Blvd #201
Austin, Texas 78759
- OnCall Home Services
Dog fence installers that service Houston
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.