If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 6 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Grand Rapids
- BekinsBekins salesperson was very helpful and listened to our wants and needs. No hidden agendas or attempts to push up our price range. Bekins installers--their own service staff--were superb. The installation had a couple of unexpected complications, but the installers problem-solved and made it all work, with no extra charges. They were clean and courteous. This comes after a nightmare with a big-box store, where sales, delivery, installers, and installation schedulers were disconnected and dysfunctional. Moral of the story: buy local. Bekins is outstanding
- BekinsWe bought a new refrigerator and noticed after installation that there were several small dents in both doors. We were busy moving into a new home and were unsure if Bekins would be able to help us since we had signed off on the delivery. We waited a month before contacting them and asked if they would come out for a look. They simply had us send photos and they ordered and installed two brand new doors without charge. Customer service was outstanding and their prices matched the big box stores. Would absolutely buy there again
- BekinsTechnicians were friendly and professional. They were very knowledgeable and very understanding of the interference of my kids needing snacks and my overly needy golden retriever who thought they were laying on the kitchen floor to play with her.
- Home Maintenance ServiceRandy removed part of the kitchen cabinet and constructed the area to accommodate a built-in dishwasher. He did the pluming, electrical and carpentry to get the job done. The cabinet frame and door look like it was always there, even though the size had to be reduced to accommodate the dishwasher. Randy responded to my initial contact in a very timely manner. His communication with me was greatly appreciated. He was very dependable and professional! I would highly recommend Randy
- Lowe'sI think we had a really great salesperson. She directed us in getting the appliances that was apart of a special deal. If you buy 3, you get special rebates. It worked out great.
- Geek Squad - Best BuyThey had about ten varieties of microwave ovens (counter style) to choose from. We found one on the shelf that wasn't on display that we bought. We've been happy with it so far. The thing about Best Buy is that when you don't need help, the sales people are swarming you; but when you need assistance, they are no where to be found. This could be Murphy's Law though. They try to sell the warranty with it too, but I think those are a waste of money considering how cheap the microwave is to begin with
- GERRITS APPLIANCEI have shopped there for years and I've never had a complaint. They always give me a fair deal and the service dept. is exceptional. They are polite and very professional.
- GERRIT'S APPLIANCE INCRepaired our Washing Machine, after a power surge. |Replaced our over the counter Micro Wave oven after a power surge
- BekinsOur first time into Bekins we were overwhelmed with the friendly comfortable environment of the store. Surely this wasn't an appliance store. On the contrary, this was nearly a home shopping experience. The smell of fresh baked cookies (and later bread) is the predecessor to the extremely friendly, professional and knowledgable staff. Rick helped us learn more than we could ever want to know about range hoods without over whelming us with technical jargon or high sales pressure. At the end of the day we visited the store a number of times to get kitchen ideas, additional information to confirm our Internet research and ultimately purchase both a range and a hood. When I contacted Rick via email requesting a price on a specific range I had seen on line, he provided an excellent fair price as well as the competitive opportunities that I had already seen on line. Rick was extremely friendly, professional, and helpful. I found I could trust him...not something I can say about all of his competitors. Rick ordered our range and subsequently our hood and worked with us to find a convenient time for them to deliver and install. Although Bekins is not set up to install the range hood insert, Rick provided the name of a highly qualified builder who was willing to come out and give us an estimate for the installation. The men who delivered and installed the range were right on time, in spite of a winter storm advisory, worked professionally and efficiently. They were friendly and courteous. They left the install site clean and functional...they even left a long stem rose for my wife
- GERRIT'S APPLIANCE INCour who-knows-how-old washer died and figured we'd just better get a new pair. After a while of searching ads for new makes and models and getting information-overload, we felt that we'd stick with Gerrit's due to their location and pricing. True, some of the larger stores had cheaper prices, but after you consider they charge $250 for delivery and installation, and Gerrits charges $25, all the pricing came out pretty much the same in the end. The defining factor then became location and service. They are local, and if there's a problem, we can go there and talk to them instead of waiting through holds on a 1800 number (which we had to do a number of times with the scratch-and-dent dryer.... but that's another review of great service...
Appliance Sales Companies in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:Contact Us for More InformationRecent Review:Excellent, top notch service and reasonable prices. Very prompt on scheduling, and tech are very capable.Catherine L.
- Business Description:We provide Heating Cooling and Plumbing services to all of South Michigan. We have fair prices, honest employees, and hi quality service.Recent Review:Lenny and his team were outstanding! Very easy to work with and scheduled us quickly. Didn’t try selling us on anything more than what we needed which was refreshing because we had so many people quote us work that was not neededChad H.
- Business Description:We are West Michigan's premier home appliance, electronics, and automation showroom experience. Ranked Michigan's #1 electronics integrator by CEPro. At Bekins, we help you find products and services that offer the best value to you and your home, and we provide an experience so positive it will make you say "WOW"Recent Review:Everything went smooth from the purchase to the delivery and installation!!! Bekins employees are beyond exceptional!!! Knowledgeable, prompt and always friendly!!! Everyone seems to care and they know their products inside and out!! I wouldnt shop anywhere else!!Julie H.
- Business Description:Since 1981, HMS has delivered custom home projects with quality craftsmanship. From kitchens to bathrooms, and everything in between, you can trust us to tackle your project big or small.Recent Review:The guy called my home days after I requested service through company. I told him my name, by the way, I used my nickname, which isn't ethnically sounding, and told him exactly what I was looking to get a quote for. He came out that same day and my significant other greeted him and showed him and the gentleman with him what exactly we were looking to get done. He gave him the card and said oh i will get a quote to you. I never heard back from the guy and was going to find someone else. Then I get this email last night and remind you this guy new exactly what needed to be done prior to coming out and if he thought it was too much at time he could have said it than instead he sent this email days later: "After considering all of the factors involved in working on your house I have decided not to give an estimate for me doing the work. 2 factors: 1.I am 74 years old and no longer climb to 2 story heights. 2.The job is more than we can handle at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks, Randall Meyer HMS." Entire email. no greeting no nothing. This leads me to believe there were other motives for not wanting to do the work. Anyone of color I recommend either asking for a minority contractor or making sure the contractor who is assigned to you doesn't have any issue with working with people of color. I can't say for sure that was the reason but all of this is fishy considering all the facts. Extremely not happy and wasted my timetyrea d.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Bekins is an internationally-acclaimed appliance and electronics company in West Michigan offering the best products, value, service and installation. Visit our state-of-the-art, interactive showrooms in Grand Rapids and Grand Haven where our professional staff will assist you in finding the right products for your life. We also support our customers by providing our own installation and serviceRecent Review:Bekins salesperson was very helpful and listened to our wants and needs. No hidden agendas or attempts to push up our price range. Bekins installers--their own service staff--were superb. The installation had a couple of unexpected complications, but the installers problem-solved and made it all work, with no extra charges. They were clean and courteous. This comes after a nightmare with a big-box store, where sales, delivery, installers, and installation schedulers were disconnected and dysfunctional. Moral of the story: buy local. Bekins is outstandingJoel C.
- Business Description:Guaranteed Appliance Repairs is the company that can offer you a professional appliance repair service in Grand Rapids, MI. We are well-prepared to handle the repair of various appliances, regardless of the nature of the problem. Do not hesitate to hire us, whether you need a stove repair service or your refrigerator is malfunctioning, and we will offer you the quality you are looking forRecent Review:Didn’t take anything apart on fridge, read temps in freezer and fridge and declared it not worth fixing ($700-$800). Stove needed new control board (about $350+ total). Didn’t feel good about his method so called in a second opinion. This guy was thorough and long story short, for less than $300 got both operating correctly again (just needed to defrost the damper door on fridge, stove needed two new igniters). Ricks method would have cost me closer to $2500 - $3000if I replaced that fridge. Not a happy customer here. Glad I spent the time to research that he obviously didn’tJeff B.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
kitchen appliance sellers in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 131 AUCTION LLC1165 ELECTRIC AVE
- 131 AUCTION LLC
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- ELDERS APPLIANCE4051 CHICAGO DR SW
- ELDERS APPLIANCE
- Joe's Clean- Up Service LLC.1621 richmond nw
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Joe's Clean- Up Service LLC.
- Kings Electronics Appliances & Mattresses130 W State St
- Kings Electronics Appliances & Mattresses
- LOWES4297 PLAINFIELD AVE. NE.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Nawara Brothers Home Store1030 W Fulton St
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Nawara Brothers Home Store
- POSTEMA APPLIANCE WAREHOUSE3396 CHICAGO DR
- POSTEMA APPLIANCE WAREHOUSE
- SEARS3099 28TH ST SE ONE WOODLAND MALL
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping