There are many reasons to consider chimney removal, but how much work is required can impact the final costs. Find out chimney removal costs based on size of the job, materials, labor, and more.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Fresno, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Fresno
- All in 1 ContractingMr. Bezner took deposits for supplies but did not drop off supplies (wall tiles) we waited months and finally agreed to pay remainder balance for materials which we already paid for. the job was quoted for three weeks and we are still waiting after 5 months. Mr. Bezner has been warned i would not wait past 5 months. i am in the process of suing Mr. Bezner in the small claims court system
Chimney Repair Contractors in Fresno
- Business Description:D & R is a construction company that specializes in chimney inspection and cleaning, repair, and fireplace insert installation (gas, wood, and pellet devices). We install, repair and upgrade fire burning devices. We also reline masonry and metal chimneys. After installation we send a digital report of our finding. We provide nationally certified inspections and cleaning by technicians licensed by the Chimney Safety Institute of America.Recent Review:Reginald was awesome. He was very polite and considerate of my time. He arrived at the scheduled time and got right to work. He was also very clean. He laid down tarps so there was no mess left behind. I will be calling him back to install my new pellet stove.Alicia C.
- Recent Review:Steve is very friendly and professional. The service was awesome.Roger C.
- Business Description:Currently small outfit with network of services and sub contractors.Recent Review:Mr. Bezner took deposits for supplies but did not drop off supplies (wall tiles) we waited months and finally agreed to pay remainder balance for materials which we already paid for. the job was quoted for three weeks and we are still waiting after 5 months. Mr. Bezner has been warned i would not wait past 5 months. i am in the process of suing Mr. Bezner in the small claims court systemjohn a.
- Business Description:Apex Masonry Inc. is a family owned company that traces its roots in the historic craft of masonry back four generations. Since the 1920's to the present, the tradition of excellence and pride of workmanship are still alive and well with classic masonry projects completed throughout California and the state of Washington. The current generation lives and works in the Fresno-Clovis-Oakhurst, CA, area and specializes in residential masonry artistry for both the general contractor as well as hom..Recent Review:Horrible, not on time, left for hours at a time, did not return calls, destroyed heirloom plants and ruined drip irrigation system.Jeannette S.
- Business Description:Town & Country Remodeling Has been Remodeling and helping consumers with all aspects of construction & Remodeling projects for over 12 years. As A General Contractor we can handle any project from start to finish.Competetive prices and prompt completion of projectsRecent Review:We have used them for small jobs in the past 15 years. Jim is quiet and fair. He comes in under budget and on time or early.Brad H.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated business providing remodeling, additions, and renovation services. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and offer outstanding residential and commercial services. The business owners, Jon and Maria, have been in business since 2002 and have been in this industry for over 25 years. We always go the extra mile for customers to ensure they are completely satisfied with our work.Recent Review:Great! Had to arrive super early and did just to get it done for me. Never had a contractor go above and beyond on a Monday morning but he did and efficiently went about getting the job done.Vikki G.
- Business Description:Custom design and build landscaping. We've been in business for over 30 years and the owner personal oversees each project.Specialize in landscape lighting, hardscaping and water features. Proud member of California Landscape Contractors AssociationRecent Review:They did a very professional job, paid attention to the smallest details, asked for our input and discussed options. The end result was completed in just a few days and was better than we hoped for. Brad Allen (owner) had a good team of workers and stopped by the job site several times a day to be sure the work was up to his quality. <br /Harold M.
- Business Description:Unique
- Business Description:Are you in need of roof repair or replacement? You have enough to worry about. Let us handle all of your roofing needs. From small leaks to complete removal/ replacement, we have the experience to get it done right the first time! Serving the Central Valley, Aleman Roofing and Construction (ARC) is fully licensed, under Lic. #715894, and bonded. Call Tony @ 559-394-7661 for a free estimate. Or email @ email@example.com
- Business Description:200 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact phone.Recent Review:American Eagles staff were able to fill our needs with their knowledgeable and responsible staff. They were professional, well-trained, and courteous and I would highly recommend their service to anyone that is in need of quality work, especially in short noticeLusik M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
Just like any other part of the home, multiple parts make up your chimney to keep you warm—and safe. Using this guide, you’ll learn the complete chimney anatomy.
A broken or damaged chimney can require a rebuild of the chimney stack or the fireplace—or, in more extreme cases, a full chimney replacement. This guide explores the average costs entailed by partial chimney rebuilds and full chimney replacements.
Find chimney repair services in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
chimney repair services in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AGAPE FIREPLACES & GRILLS2491 Alluvial Ave Suite 88
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- APEX MASONRY INC6303 N ANNA ST
- ARC - Aleman Roofing and Construction3942 e Clinton ave.
- AGAPE FIREPLACES & GRILLS
- D & R ConstructionP.O. Box 495
- D & R Construction
- J.J.'ll Do It218 N Magnolia Ave
- J.J.'ll Do It
- NATURAL LANDSCAPING Inc.40355 MILLSTREAM LN
- NATURAL LANDSCAPING Inc.
- PAUL R SCHICKEL7797 N 1ST ST 22
- PAUL R SCHICKEL
- Town & Country Remodeling2059 W Paul Ave
- Town & Country Remodeling
- Viking Masonry, Inc.1810 S Helm Ave
- Viking Masonry, Inc.