Natural disasters can heavily damage your home or personal property. It’s important to know what type of homeowners insurance coverage you need.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Fort Worth, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Fort Worth
- EJ' s Appliance RepairFirst off, they were hired through American home Shield and surprisingly, came out within a couple of hours the same day we called, which was today. Tony, the technician was very professional, very polite and certainly knew what he was doing. Our dryer sounded like it was grinding rocks and when Tony left you could hardly hear it running, fantastic service, excellent workmanship. I might add, they did not have the parts in their shop but they went to a local distributor and found the parts instead of us having to wait on them ordering them. Dryer up and running same day, great customer service, awesome. Bill J
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWe purchased a Home Warranty last year just to protect ourselves and our home if issues came up. We're so glad we went with OneGuard. We did a ton of research on Home Warranty companies and he went with OneGuard because of the services they include along with their service fee. OneGuard wasn't the cheapest premium but because their service fee is more reasonable than so many other companies OneGuard actually turned out to be the most reasonable over time. We chose to add the Built-in Pool/Spa Coverage along with the HVAC Incompatibility Coverage. We were also lucky enough to get the deal they were running at the time, which also saved us money. I know with any company you'll also see bad reviews, but overall we have been very happy with the service and professionalism of this company. I would definitely recommend you read all the fine print when adding additional coverage. OneGuard's Built-in Pool/Spa Coverage covered a lot more equipment than other Home Warranties optional coverages
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI have had OneGuard since we bought our home 2 1/2 years ago. I had done some research on different warranty companies and felt that OneGuard was a good fit for us. I have not been disappointed. We have had plumbing work, appliance work, and A/C work done. Our recent issue was with my washing machine. OneGuard determined that it was better to replace my old unit instead of fixing it. So I got a new washer! The process each time has been simple and all issues have been taken care of by great companies they are partnered with. I am very happy! As soon as we can, we plan to also add a plan to cover our rental property
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesEverything was fixed as requested. I have had a Home Warranty policy through One Guard for about 3 years and am happy with everything.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI contacted OneGuard a couple of months ago when I started having a squealing problem with my dryer. Right away, they sent off a work order to a company named Ace Appliance Repair. The contractor called me within the hour to set up a service appointment for the following day. Both OneGuard and the appliance company were very thorough and informative. So much that they were pretty much able to determine the problem with a couple of questions over the phone. They arrived the following day within the allotted timeframe and also called me when they were on their way from their previous appointment. They came well prepared and had the job completed within an hour. Great Service from start to finish
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWhen the technician arrive he immediately got to work changing the cores in all 6 exterior4 locks. Within 30 minutes they were all replaced and he left me 4 keys. He was professional and quick and 10 dollars a lock is hard to beat.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesMy realtor contacted the company and setup the service for me. They bought the warranty for me for the closing. One of the representatives contacted me and welcomed me to the service. We did have someone come over and go through the warranty service. It is a yearly service. They had two plans and I went with the higher one. There was nothing bad about it. They were courteous and willing to do what was required so my warranty service was setup properly. It was dealt with also over the phone and over email
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesSo far, I have been satisfied with them. They've kept my dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave up and running.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesThe company has been great to work with - the online chat is a great feature to understand what is covererd and what is not. I bought a 900 policy because we were buying an older home and were not sure what surprises we would find. We found two within three weeks of moving in - we had to replace our Gas line into the home because it was leaking and the Dishwasher quit working. The company has been responsive to my request and quickly scheduled someone to come out and work the issues. They do have some issues with some of the people they use for the work but the OneGuard company is doing what I purchased the home warrenty for - keep me from major expenses
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesOver the period of a month, I contacted One Guard to perform AC repair, garage door opener repair, pest treatment, dishwasher and ceiling fan repair. Each time I contacted them, the representative was quite professional, came across as genuinely concerned for my predicament. They contacted their service providers who in turn contacted me within three hours or the next business day. Each time - only $59 for the service call...and their service providers were exceptional and professional! I've had them as a home warranty company since November 2009 and each and every time they have performed flawlessly
Last update on August 29, 2022
Home Warranty Companies in Fort Worth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you need home warranty advice, review these tips to understand how they work. Start with a reputable company and understand the contract before signing.
Not all home warranties are created the same. Here’s how to make sure you’ve got the right coverage for your home appliances and systems.
Find home warranty companies in
- Haltom City,
- River Oaks,
- Sansom Park,
- Blue Mound,
- Richland Hills,
- North Richland Hills,
- Westworth Village,
- Forest Hill,
- Dalworthington Gardens,
- Lake Worth,
- White Settlement,
home warranty companies in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)
- Dale's Professional Window and Glass1450 Halsey Way 114
Carrollton, Texas 75007
- Dale's Professional Window and Glass
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Infinity Barns & buildings2590 Old Italy Rd
Waxahachie, Texas 75165
- Infinity Barns & buildings
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- OneGuard Home Warranties20410 N 19th Ave. Suite 200
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- OneGuard Home Warranties
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
- Rescue Link
- Veteran Energy10190 Katy Freeway 350
Houston, Texas 77043
- Veteran Energy