If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Fort Worth, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Fort Worth
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWe purchased a Home Warranty last year just to protect ourselves and our home if issues came up. We're so glad we went with OneGuard. We did a ton of research on Home Warranty companies and he went with OneGuard because of the services they include along with their service fee. OneGuard wasn't the cheapest premium but because their service fee is more reasonable than so many other companies OneGuard actually turned out to be the most reasonable over time. We chose to add the Built-in Pool/Spa Coverage along with the HVAC Incompatibility Coverage. We were also lucky enough to get the deal they were running at the time, which also saved us money. I know with any company you'll also see bad reviews, but overall we have been very happy with the service and professionalism of this company. I would definitely recommend you read all the fine print when adding additional coverage. OneGuard's Built-in Pool/Spa Coverage covered a lot more equipment than other Home Warranties optional coverages
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI have had OneGuard since we bought our home 2 1/2 years ago. I had done some research on different warranty companies and felt that OneGuard was a good fit for us. I have not been disappointed. We have had plumbing work, appliance work, and A/C work done. Our recent issue was with my washing machine. OneGuard determined that it was better to replace my old unit instead of fixing it. So I got a new washer! The process each time has been simple and all issues have been taken care of by great companies they are partnered with. I am very happy! As soon as we can, we plan to also add a plan to cover our rental property
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesEverything was fixed as requested. I have had a Home Warranty policy through One Guard for about 3 years and am happy with everything.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesGreat. Very happy with this warranty company. Easy to file claims (mostly online, very intuitive web interface) and their vendors' responsiveness is always very good. Cost is slightly higher than what I paid annually with HSA, although customer service is much better. I used to have to sit on hold for a long time with my warranty with HSA, and Oneguard is very helpful and timely when you call them up to discuss a claim or have a question. I recommend Oneguard
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesThe savings are nice but that’s not the best part of doing business w/ OneGuard. It’s the peace of mind in knowing I am one phone call away from having a top-level service repair company out in 1 or 2 days to fix my problem. IN addition, I have the comfort in knowing that the repair man isn’t gouging me. Earlier this week my primary AC unit went out on a Sunday. I quickly placed a repair order online. In 2 hours, a repair company called me (on a Sunday!) and apologized that while they could not come out that day, they could come out between 11 and 3 on Monday. True to their word, they were ringing my doorbell at 11:02 AM. Finally, the repairman from Speedy Electric (Josh #14) determined that the capacitor that runs the fan was out and he replaced that part to bring my AC unit back to life. In a different scenario where I don’t have One Guard making sure the repair is appropriate, another repair company could have told me my AC unit was beyond repair. That’s the best part … OneGuard keeps the repair companies honest. I need my stuff fixed, not replaced by brand new units unnecessarily. Respectfully - Steve K. 59 years ol
- Landmark Home WarrantyService was pretty good. The cost was just a service fee. Their responsiveness was pretty good. On professionalism they were pretty good people.
- Advanced Foundation RepairIt went very well. The foreman kept me informed on what they were doing. Communication was good. He was very nice. He showed up exactly when he said he would. Was courteous and conscientious.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesSeamless One guard tried to repair first and when that failed replaced it with brand new top name brand oven microwave combo for just one service call fee
- Advanced Foundation RepairExcellent, Betrice was very helpful in helping us find the information we needed. The company did a good job and was very quick in responding to our needs and concerns.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWe've had a good experience. They charged me $69, the copay. It didn't take them many days. They were just very friendly and professional and did their job correctly.
Home Warranty Companies in Fort Worth
- Business Description:PowerwashMax is a professional power washing, parking lot striping, and sealing business that services both commercial and residential properties. Our services range from buildings, to parking lots, sidewalks, fencing, soft washing, vehicles, and much more. Would you like to make your business shine and grab the attention of customers from the get-go? Does your house need an outside cleaning for curb appeal and protection? It is our goal to exceed your expectations and do it with character, h..Recent Review:Power Wash LLC and Jacob Griggs was very easy to work with. He was responsive, professional and timely. They did a wonderful job power washing our patio. It’s like a brand new patio now! Strongly recommend.Donna M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:The Pro-Lift foundation repair system is customizable to fit individual building needs and is backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.Recent Review:I have a Lifetime Warranty on the foundation work from Advanced Foundation Repair (AFR) on my home. When cracking issues began to appear, I called AFR and paid $75.00 for an inspector to come out to see the issues I have with the foundation work they did. There are cracks along the foundation wall are where Advanced Foundation Repair repaired the foundation in 2013, and cracks in the kitchen adjacent to this wall. The cabinets were and still are separating in the corner and I have new cracks appearing almost weekly inside my home and a new crack that appeared this past summer, 2018, along the same foundation wall. This inspector said the issues I have are related to the attic! (?) Then I called again, and another inspector appeared who agreed that I did indeed have foundation issues, but said "let's wait until the summer's over and see if that helps the foundation." (?) As mentioned above, a very large new crack has now appeared and I have reasoned, "waiting for the summer to be over" has not remedied the problem, but has made it much worse. He also went on to say that he would talk with the owners and would get back to me with a resolution. I had already told him that I was not as trusting as before because of what I was told by the first inspector, (whose statement to me, appeared to be rather foolish!)...that my "issues were related to the attic," to which he disagreed and agreed with me, that it was the foundation wall to which Advanced Foundation Repair (AFR) had worked on was the issue. He also stated that I "could TRUST HIM, he will get it resolved!" When I did not hear back from the second inspector in several weeks, I called AFR and spoke with CS (name withheld) who pulled my file and told me that the second inspector had written a report that there was "nothing wrong with my foundation." I explained to her the above, but have never heard anything else from AFR. I verified with both of these inspectors that the watering for my foundation was adequate, and they both said "Yes." I also have an extensive watering system especially designed to water the foundation. I also have gutters around the whole perimeter of my home. I forwarded an email on 01/06/2019 at 9:44AM requesting to hear from AFR by Friday, 01/11/2019 in reference to these issues. No response. As mentioned, there is now a new crack from the ground foundation, up the wall of my home...not from the attic towards the ground...meaning: the issues with the cracks in my foundation outdoors and indoors, have nothing to do with the attic! Also BE AWARE...that the Lifetime Warranty backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust, DOES NOT APPLY UNLESS ADVANCED FOUNDATION REPAIR GOES OUT OF BUSINESS. MY OPINION IS, THAT THIS IS A BIT MISLEADING! (Verifiable by Texas Foundation Trust's website) I had another foundation company come out to give me an estimate for the wall that Advanced Foundation Repair has a "Lifetime Warranty" on, and their estimate was approx. $6,000.00Rebecca S.
- Business Description:We’re a home warranty company, a company that believes in providing the best service possible to fix what’s broken. Fast. And while home ownership has never been easy, OneGuard is rooted in the belief that life is more important than a leaky faucet. Life is about spending time with family and friends. It's about enjoying time in the backyard. It's about precious time. Time that you can’t afford to waste. Contact us today for your Arizona, Nevada or Texas home warranty service! A home warranty..Recent Review:The following is my experience with Oneguard Home Warranty. Their customer support number is nothing but ads. Calls to the main number transfer you multiple times and be put on hold waiting for a representative. The following was sent twice to their support rep with no response. I will never do business with them again. So Beyer Appliance came out to investigate the machine gun noises from my GE Monogram built-in. He provided a receipt to you and to me stating that it was a fan problem but the refrigerator and freezer worked properly. In my contacting them, they quoted me a price of $386.73 for the fan and installation…on top of the $75 I already paid you for the service call. In addition, they would not install the part if I bought it separately and whereas they were going to charge $180 for the fan, I could acquire it on my own for $120 which i did. I contacted Gabriel”s Appliance Services to have that fan installed. And pretty much as I figured in the first place, Beyer misdiagnosed the problem and the fan works properly but the chill door gear is either stripped, cracked or has a different problem causing the noise. While the refrigerator and freezer may work properly, the problem is in the gear, not the fan, and will eventually completely fail losing all function of the chiller drawer. So I now have had to deal with an additional service call and see if I can manage to return the fan that was never needed in the first place. Gabriel quoted me $281 to replace the defective part and they are scheduled to do that this Friday. To confirm this diagnosis, I am attaching the estimate for the proper part and installation by Gabriel. Obviously, I am extremely upset with Oneguard, Beyer Appliances and all aspects of trying to resolve the “noise” problem and expect an immediate credit for the $75 I paid you for this service. Thank you, JiJim E.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:At BPG, we believe home inspections shouldn't end at the driveway. Our inspectors and engineers undergo thorough background checks and must meet ongoing training and performance standards -- they are a selective group of professionals.With so many inspection companies to choose from, how do you select one that fits your needs? We've earned a solid reputation for standing behind our work and providing distinct value advantages that help protect our clientsRecent Review:They broke a tile in the bathroom and left it and insulation all over house. Said many non issues were issues due to incompetence, like not knowing how to operate a gas fireplace, or what a drain stopper looks like (even though it is in their photoStefan S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Fidelity Home Warranty, Alliance Home Warranty Co, FNHW, Chicago Home Warranty.Recent Review:On September 16, 2021, the air conditioner went out in my rental. I was particularly concerned because the tenant is an elderly woman, and we live in a very warm climate with temperatures near 100 degrees. I filed a claim with Fidelity National Home Warranty on-line, and paid the $75.00 service fee at that time. On September 20, a local vendor diagnosed the problem as a blown compressor. Then, the nightmare began. After hearing nothing for a few days, I contacted the vendor. He told me he submitted his diagnostic report to FNHW on September 21 and had not received authorization to replace the blown compressor. I then called “customer service” at FNHW. After being disconnected several times, navigating through countless recorded instructions, then being placed on hold for over half an hour, I was finally able to talk to “Gabriella” at Fidelity National. I explained my emergency situation, and she said it takes 2 days to approve the repair (it had already been 3 days.). That was 14 days, and numerous calls, ago – each with the same obstacle course required to reach anyone. And the claim, which is very clearly covered by the policy, has still not been approved. I have attempted to contact the company 9 times, but have only been able to reach a real person 5 times. Wait times have exceeded an hour and, two times, I was disconnected mid-sentence. On both occasions the person to whom I spoke had my phone number but did not call me back. Each “customer service” person has had a very heavy Hispanic accent, and are difficult to understand, but it is apparent that they all have the same script. Basically, it is “I am so sorry for your inconvenience, but we have to wait until the “Approval Department,” approves your claim.” When I have asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, the “customer service” rep says they are not available at the moment, but that they would call me back. Nobody has ever called me back. If Fidelity National Home Warranty is actually functioning as a legitimate business, it is the most poorly run organization I have ever encountered. But I don’t believe even the most incompetent company could consistently display the level of total ineptitude and outright indifference I have witnessed. Instead, I believe that they have purposefully adopted a business model designed to avoid paying legitimate claims by frustrating claimants to the point that they decide to pay for their own repairsWilliam G.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
When considering a home in a rural area, you may not have access to a municipal sewer system. Learn all about living with well water and a septic tank before taking the plunge.
How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Find home warranty companies in
home warranty companies in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman Inc4101 WILLIAM D TATE AVE 100
- Champion Total Restoration10935 Estate Ln Ste. 201
- CNC Airscan Diagnostics LLC7920 Beltline Rd Ste 510
- Colonial Home Warranty1000 N West St Ste 1200 # 711
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc3132 Whirlaway Rd.
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman Inc
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Jts painting and handyman919 N Lake Dr
- Jts painting and handyman
- Ken Allen Insurance Agency310 E. Interstate 30 Ste. M102B
- Ken Allen Insurance Agency
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Noxx Media17434 Energy Lane
- Noxx Media
- OneGuard Home Warranties20410 N 19th Ave. Suite 200
- OneGuard Home Warranties
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- Veteran Energy10190 Katy Freeway 350
- Veteran Energy
- World Class Restoration and Repair445 N. Briery Rd
- World Class Restoration and Repair