Advanced Foundation Repair

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2004

4.4

5601 W Jefferson Blvd

Dallas, TX 75211

The Pro-Lift foundation repair system is customizable to fit individual building needs and is backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.

06/10/2022

Aaron S.

Feels like a scam. The previous owner of our house used this service and declared that it had a 'lifetime transferable warranty'. Unfortunately, the small print on that is incredible. As the new owner, I wanted to have someone check possible cracks (no way of validating if they do good work, I guess!) but I found out that unless you notify them that there is a new owner within 30 days of buying the house, the warranty is void. Soooo, a new homeowner, with all the stress of moving, is going to know to read all the fine print of a legal agreement. I get it, they protected themselves legally, but really, they created the concept of 'lifetime transferable warranty' to sell sell sell, knowing full well that with the amount of houses that change hands, chances are that vast majority of people will NOT call to update a name in a database (because THAT really impacts the quality of the work), and so therefore they have an unlimited ability to keep pouncing on the same property over an over again, even though it had a 'lifetime transferable' warranty. Shame on you for preying on people. A really company would stand by their work, not hide behind legalese because they are scared of a database name change. Based on that, I fear they really can't back up their work.

Description of Work
Does not stand by their work.

01/13/2019

Rebecca S.

I have a Lifetime Warranty on the foundation work from Advanced Foundation Repair (AFR) on my home. When cracking issues began to appear, I called AFR and paid $75.00 for an inspector to come out to see the issues I have with the foundation work they did. There are cracks along the foundation wall are where Advanced Foundation Repair repaired the foundation in 2013, and cracks in the kitchen adjacent to this wall. The cabinets were and still are separating in the corner and I have new cracks appearing almost weekly inside my home and a new crack that appeared this past summer, 2018, along the same foundation wall. This inspector said the issues I have are related to the attic! (?) Then I called again, and another inspector appeared who agreed that I did indeed have foundation issues, but said "let's wait until the summer's over and see if that helps the foundation." (?) As mentioned above, a very large new crack has now appeared and I have reasoned, "waiting for the summer to be over" has not remedied the problem, but has made it much worse. He also went on to say that he would talk with the owners and would get back to me with a resolution. I had already told him that I was not as trusting as before because of what I was told by the first inspector, (whose statement to me, appeared to be rather foolish!)...that my "issues were related to the attic," to which he disagreed and agreed with me, that it was the foundation wall to which Advanced Foundation Repair (AFR) had worked on was the issue. He also stated that I "could TRUST HIM, he will get it resolved!" When I did not hear back from the second inspector in several weeks, I called AFR and spoke with CS (name withheld) who pulled my file and told me that the second inspector had written a report that there was "nothing wrong with my foundation." I explained to her the above, but have never heard anything else from AFR. I verified with both of these inspectors that the watering for my foundation was adequate, and they both said "Yes." I also have an extensive watering system especially designed to water the foundation. I also have gutters around the whole perimeter of my home. I forwarded an email on 01/06/2019 at 9:44AM requesting to hear from AFR by Friday, 01/11/2019 in reference to these issues. No response. As mentioned, there is now a new crack from the ground foundation, up the wall of my home...not from the attic towards the ground...meaning: the issues with the cracks in my foundation outdoors and indoors, have nothing to do with the attic! Also BE AWARE...that the Lifetime Warranty backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust, DOES NOT APPLY UNLESS ADVANCED FOUNDATION REPAIR GOES OUT OF BUSINESS. MY OPINION IS, THAT THIS IS A BIT MISLEADING! (Verifiable by Texas Foundation Trust's website) I had another foundation company come out to give me an estimate for the wall that Advanced Foundation Repair has a "Lifetime Warranty" on, and their estimate was approx. $6,000.00!

Description of Work
Requesting Repair per Advanced Foundation Repair's Lifetime Warranty

03/04/2018

Richard L.

Advanced Foundation Repair was on time and did a complete inspection of the house's foundation. Was provided a report on their findings. No issues with their service and would use them again.

Description of Work
Foundation Inspection

02/28/2018

steve H.

They did an awesome job and clean up like they were there

Description of Work
They installed 5 piers to lift the corner of my house

02/12/2018

V R.

I bought a house which was fixed through advanced foundation repair.. as a part of warranty transfer i was supposed to transfer it within 30 days which i did, but my credit card got declined.. so they never got the payment, even though i was outside 30 days clause, they took my issse, me explained the problem and helped me out to reinstate the warranty. Truely profesional and helpful people. Would really recommend them to friends...

Description of Work
Foundation repair

01/29/2018

Greg S.

My aunt had quite a bit of work done with Advanced and highly recommended so we had them out along with a few others. Bob came in and was very polite and professional We went through 2-3 other foundation companies as this is a big expense and wanted to do our due diligence. Every one else quoted the work that needed to be done to get the foundation level that would put money in their pocket, except Bob. He showed me the contour diagram he created for our house and that the majority of the home is quite even to itself. The high area is actually over the reported plumbing leaks and that , once the leaks are repaired and our home being built on expansive clay, that area might become more even and no work would be necessary. He also said that if I fix the foundation before the leaks, the bathroom might sink lower than the rest of the house afterwards. The other companies were either intentionally deceptive with that information, or oblivious to it. Either way, the experience and transparency of Advanced is who I want on my side when working wit the my largest asset.

Description of Work
Foundation and Plumbing Repairs

Category plumbing, foundation repair

01/08/2018

Margaret A.

Advance Foundation repair did the job in only two days even though it involved digging up to 22 feet in some locations in order to find bedrock.

Description of Work
Foundation needed lifting. I liked the detailed, scientific method of measuring the damage. The workers were on time and very professional.

01/08/2018

sam S.

From the consultation and initial survey to the completion of the actual repair everything was above my expectations. We had more than one company bid on our repair and we are so please that we chose Advanced foundation.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

12/27/2017

Jan R.

Eric did a great job of the initial estimate of the job necessary to do the repairs. The detail work on paper was impressing. The workmen did a fabulous job and were very professional as well as replanting shrubs and a great clean-up job afterwards.

Description of Work
They installed 5 piers to bring my house level on one corner of my house.

12/08/2017

Jonathan S.

I could not have gone better, they even did a little bit more without charging us extra. Nothing unnecessary was done. The workers respected and took care of the landscape. Excellent overall.

Description of Work
Our foundation needed to be fixed, they lifted the garage and put some piers and supports underneath

11/15/2017

Susan G.

He checked everything and explained there is no problem that need to be fixed.

Description of Work
I wanted to check and see if there is any foundation problem

10/22/2017

Linda B.

Excellent. Eric Vineyard was my sales rep. He provided me with detailed diagrams and specs very informative. Very patient every question answered - and I asked a ton of them! From start to finish with everyone from the office staff to the workers who tirelessly trenched and dug for hours (weeks) for this tremendous job. I really appreciate everyone's hard work and most of all Eric Vineyard's honesty and integrity. Look no further! This company is awesome!

Description of Work
Full house lift and new sewer system.

Category plumbing, mudjacking, foundation repair

10/06/2017

John E.

Workers were promptly on time and did an excellent cleaning up.

Description of Work
18' root barrier, adjustment to two existing piers and addition of two new piers.

Category home warranty companies, mudjacking, foundation repair

10/05/2017

Randal L.

Overall the repair went well. Was somewhat frustrated that workers English was not that good. Hindered communication somewhat. Also frustrated that readings results took so long after the repair.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

10/04/2017

Donald B.

VERY VERY SATISFIED WITH EVERYTHING THEY DID,POLITE,PROFESSIONAL,HONEST AND PROMPT.

Description of Work
Eric checked and measured my whole house foundation and did not find anything that needed to be repaired.His honesty was very refreshing.

Category plumbing, mudjacking, foundation repair

09/13/2017

John W.

It went very well. I got right on their busy schedule and it was done within a couple of weeks.

Description of Work
I ended up needing only a tree root barrier for the moment.

09/05/2017

Ruth S.

Workers were very professional and hard working. They dug up around the house and put plants back to look nice. This company also has a trust to forever be able to redo warranted work.

Description of Work
They installed about 18 piers installed to raise house foundation.

08/11/2017

Gwen B.

It went smoothly and professionally.

Description of Work
I had foundation work done on my home about 20 years ago by a different company. The piers failed. Advanced came in, assessed the issue, and located the source of the problem. They installed new piers along the part of the foundation that was having the issue.

08/10/2017

W.E. W.

Crew did a great job and very respectful guys.

Description of Work
Foundation

07/18/2017

Steven C.

It went great! Very professional and very hard working. Cleaned up before they left.

Description of Work
I needed Foundation Repair on one side of my house.

David P.

Work done in two days. Floors and some walls needed repair, but was expected. Plumbing sewer lines have problem now, also, to be expected. Second time foundation repaired in 5 years. Different company this time. Foundations are so depressing.

Description of Work
Foundation repair.

David P.

Great work. Highly recommended. They leveled the front of house and shimmed other piers that the previous company had sunk. Their are 39 piers around my house and it is not going to move. They also have a lifetime warranty on their work.

Description of Work
Level and shim previous level piers.

Ginny W.

Went great, as always! This is the 3rd time we have used Advanced Foundations (different properties). Always get competitive bids, always choose Advanced. Why? Honest, fair, professional, knowledgeable, competitive and lives up to commitments.

Description of Work
House needed foundation work. Had "sunk" on opposite sides of the house.

07/10/2017

Linda K.

It was fabulous! The team was informative, happy in the heat, friendly and very polite. They cleaned up afterwards as if they were never here!

Description of Work
Foundation work

06/23/2017

Lea F.

The workmen who did the job were FANTASTIC! Clean, fast and efficient. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Advanced Foundation Repair. Then the follow up...WOW! A representative came THE NEXT DAY to check on interior and exterior work and to tell me that if I needed ANYTHING to call him immediately. Kind and courteous. Knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Our home had the signs of foundation distress: cracks in the interior and exterior walls, door that would close sometimes and sometimes not...I'm sure you know other signs and symptoms as well. So, my neighbors had told me that foundation work had been done on my house prior to my buying it...however, I could not find any warranty information. I contacted our city to see who it was who did the work, hoping that maybe that company would be able to help us (I had contacted 5 other foundation companies and the estimate varied from 4k to almost $10k !) Anyway, it turned out that Advanced Foundation did the work AND they were willing to reinstate the warranty (for $50/pier) and also put in 5 new piers.

Schaibly Brothers Foundation Repair

Supporting you and your home isn’t just a motto, it is our way of life. If you are searching for the proper foundation repair company then look no further. Our process is thorough however necessary when it comes to your asset and the ones it holds. A typical day with us starts with a very kind and friendly conversation with our office, we schedule an appointment that work best with you and your schedule. One of our technicians will arrive on time and perform an in depth inspection which will take approximately an hour of your time. If repairs are necessary an estimated cost for the scope of work will be provided in a timely manner. Repairs can be scheduled at the time of evaluation however we respect that additional time may be necessary for thought and discussion with friends and family; in which a routine follow up will be made on our end. At the end of the day you will have more knowledge about your property than you have had before and feel comfortable to make the right decision and choose the family that supports you and your home.

2022 Super Service Award

Texas Foundation Experts

Texas Foundation Experts is an owner operated business specializing in foundation repair and drainage solutions. We offer a combined 20 years experience in foundation and drainage and every inspection or installation will be supervised by an owner of TFE.

G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, Visa

Pro-Lift Foundation Repairs - Lifetime transferable warranty is backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust Foundation - Building & House Leveling - Foundation Repair Contractors - Free Foundation Repair Estimates - Foundation Drainage Systems