Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Denver, CO
There are 70 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Denver
- Moore 2 You LLCI am thrilled with our new deck. The construction team was terrific. Fabian even made a couple of suggestions that made the final project better. They worked hard, had great attitudes, and cared about their craftsmanship. They are the reason this review is five stars.
- PJD CONSTRUCTION and ROOFINGPat and his crew were very professional and completely the project on time and on budget. I would hire this company again.
- Paramount Remodeling Company IncParamount has been amazing to work with! They have been extremely efficient at managing our project and have had great ideas along the way on how to manage the budget. It was a huge project and we were nervous having a newborn during a remodel but all their crew were awesome to work with and so respectful and reliable. We couldn't thank them enough and highly reccomend them read less
- H-Towne & Around Remodelers, Inc.JR Smith and his crew did an excellent job extending our roof, relocating the posts in the process, putting in new shingles, installing screens and gutters, and even installing new fans. Quality work done on time
- High West Siding and Windows, Inc.High West Siding built a custom roof over an existing pagoda on our upper deck. They did a beautiful job! Their ongoing updates were very helpful and reassuring, especially during this pandemic. The quality of work was exception and the crew was very professional. We couldn't ask for a better experience! The roof now protects our upper deck as well as a lower patio read less
- High West Siding and Windows, Inc.Excellent from beginning to end. Great planning, product, execution and customer service. Every employee was professional, competent and considerate. They exceeded our expectations in every phase of the project.
- High West Siding and Windows, Inc.The project manager was good about providing me updates of the arrival of materials and the ETA for the install to take place. The provider of materials TEMO, took a long time, but that can be expected with anything sunroom related. My job was a difficult job that I think they handled with great expertise. They had to replace a badly hail damaged sunroom roof from the 90's and integrate a brand new TEMO sunroom roof. They made a recommendation of inclining the sunroom roof more to allow for better drainage which required integrating into the main composite shingled roofline--again not an easy job. Brian and his son were out here having to shovel snow off practically every time, but they pulled through in the end and were always trying to make sure you were satisfied with the progress. Very professional and nice to talk with too. I can also state from experience, that if there was a problem and even after paying them in full, they still were very responsive and came back out to address any issues. I will hire them again when we have enough money to do the walls of the sunroom and integrate the whole TEMO system read less
- Paramount Remodeling Company IncThis was a fairly large home remodel and addition project. Paramount did an outstanding job and I would certainly hire them again. My project involved the removal of an exterior wall and the placement of a beam in that wall to extend the house. It was complicated, and it needed firepower and expertise, which these guys had. They did an excellent job and nothing was too complicated for them. They maintain constant communications with rapid callbacks and with their mobile app. The mobile app also keeps the homeowner abreast of all change orders and the status of the project. Importantly, the mobile app keeps a constant watch of the total project cost. Overall, these guys were fabulous and I would highly recommend them read less
- Paramount Remodeling Company IncParamount Remodeling was an amazing company to work with. They were always there when they said they would be. They gave us estimates for everything before starting the work and always gave us options to allow us to stay within our budget. They helped us design our projects using the owner's 42 years of experience and the quality of the finished product (our home) is fantastic. They cleaned up at the end of every day and took pains to protect our living environment from the dust and debris of remodeling during their workdays. I recommend and will continue to recommend Paramount to everyone I know for small and large projects in their homes or businesses read less
- Paramount Remodeling Company IncIt went outstanding. The only reason I couldn't actually go through with it was that I was short on the budget. Had I had the appropriate budget, I absolutely would have utilized their services. And given the quality of the estimate they provided, I would absolutely pursue using them again. They were the most professional and thorough general contractors I have ever worked with read less
Patio Builders in Denver
- Business Description:Here For Today And In The Future To Meet All Of Your Roofing And Construction Needs! We will do our absolute best to ensure our clients’ satisfaction. We know we are working with one of your most valuable investments – homes and businesses. We strive to be the best residential and commercial roofing team in the area! 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE! read lessRecent Review:Pat and his crew were very professional and completely the project on time and on budget. I would hire this company again.Nancy C.
- Business Description:SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE ONLINE AT OUR WEBSITE: www.homeimprovementexpress.com or by phone at: 720-638-4773. Home Improvement Express provides professional remodeling and handyman services. We are experts at almost any home improvement, remodeling, or maintenance task, and we are fully licensed and insured. All of our craftsmen have a minimum of ten years experience, and routinely receive continuing education to maintain and update their skills. We pride ourselves on the quality work we.. read lessRecent Review:It ended up being a 7 hour project. He was knowledgeable, personable, and did a terrific jobTanya C.
- Business Description:At High West Siding & Windows, we are a full-service home remodeling firm capable of successfully taking on home improvement projects of virtually any size and scope. We will come to your home, listen to your concerns, and design a plan that will keep your needs and your budget in mind. Whether you need us to address issues from work performed by another contractor, or you have problems due to wear and tear, we will help you choose the products and services you need to ensure your home remain.. read lessRecent Review:Everything from start to finish was a great experience. Did have a backorder on a door but the end result was a beautifully finished room.Steve K.
- Business Description:We are a full service remodel, and Handyman outfit. Kitchens, bathrooms, basements, Doors, Windows, trim moldings, Decks, Drywall, Flooring of all kinds and much more.Recent Review:My basement flooded with a few inches of water around the edges. It sat there for a few weeks and molded. I hired a contractor from Angie's list who was ranked 4 stars. Start date was supposed to be July 19 it is now August 11th and I have a mess to clean up and work to do. There was a reason I hired someone. 10000 bucks and 3 weeks later and it is a mess. Work quality, damage, and mess. It was only 800 SQ FT and I had removed all the carpet. Should have been pretty simple. 1. Contractors were no shows 3 times. Start times were between 9:30 and 11. No communication on when they come, leave or other. 2. Contractor was upset that I asked for one wall to be painted red and charged me 225 to paint it. Was told there would be 3 coats, but later he stated there was only two. 3. I had 95% of the items removed from the room. Instead of asking where they could put things, or just cover the very few remaining items, they chose to throw them into the furnace room. I had all the items in the furnace room arranged so there was room if the floor drain backed up. They moved items on top of it. Guess what! It backed up and damaged some chairs and shelving. 4. While throwing everything in there they broke an antique mirror, scratched the **** out of an antique table and everything in there is covered in dust. 5. The closets, that were unfinished were not protected and there is a serious amount of dust all over and in some antiques, electrical equipment and many other things that are going to take a very long time to clean, and are hopefully not broken. 6. There was a brand new metal bed frame that either needed to be taken apart, or just simply covered. It now has paint, dust and spackle all over it. And is scratched to ****. 7. Drywall was fixed ok for the most part. There was one part they completely neglected after tearing everything out around it. 8. 2 doors were to be replaced. One now swings the wrong direction and hits a vent, so it does not open correctly. I dont even think that is to code now. THEY DID FIX THE DOOR. 9. Several doors looks as if there is only one coat of paint on them. 10. . The doors had to be planned to close properly. Damage was done to one of them in the process and there are scratches and finger prints on all doors. a few doors needed more paint. 11. I was told they would get the slider doors working better. They are much worse, than before. 12. They made a huge mess of the main level floors, bathroom, driveway and doors and never cleaned any of it or took steps to try to reduce tracking things through my house. 13. Van was in the driveway and leaked all over in many spots. They actually left it in the driveway one night and blocked in my vehicle. Then left all the cat litter I placed down to soak it up for a week. 14. They used a brand new fan I had and it was caked in dust. It will be thrown away. THEY DID REPLACE THE FAN 15. The finished corners and several spots still need another coat. There is a spot that they didnt even paint to fix their drips. it still unsanded and has spackling on it. 16. Window frames need to be cleaned up from the paint. 17. Picked up cigarette butts all over the yard. 18. They left without saying a word or going over the work done. 19. Things I was told. 1. Your basement was not in very good shape to begin with. 2. I don't do red paint. Here is the paint so you can touch it up. 3. I fired one of the guys. (I don't care, you are the boss, you need to fix their stuff) 4. We are out of budget, so we are done. 5. I gave you a good price. (well, ya shouldn't have then, I work with budgets all the time. Work has to get done, one way or the other.) Any company or person with integrity, would walk through the issues and work on fixing the situation. Not just walk off. I find it totally irresponsible for anyone to leave someone in this situation and have no accountability for it. Very unprofessional read lessJen S.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide you with the best quality products and services within your reasonable budget. Our engineers at Custom Sunrooms specialize in maximizing the comfort, convenience and efficiency of your project. We work in harmony with our customers’ unique homes to offer a finished product that is both practical and aesthetic. We are excited for your interest and look forward to hearing from you soon read lessRecent Review:Daniel and the team at Customsunroom did an awesome job of designing and building our decks. They were able to build a plan the incorporated our current deck and increased our outdoor living space substantially. We highly recommend them and will definitely use them for future projects read lessCathy H.
- Business Description:My business specializes in interior remodeling, floor install, painting among carpentry work, as well as leaving a job well done as effectively and professionally as possible. We also strive to be perfectionists in our line of work and make sure that our costumer is completely satisfied. We have been serving the general public for over 15 years and will be happy to make you the next on a long list of satisfied costumers. Because my business is owner-operated we are allowed to put complete foc.. read lessRecent Review:Jamie was great. He did a very good job. I plan on using him in the near future on other projects that come up.Larry T.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated company, we consider customer service to be a key factor to our success. When you work with us, you'll see right away that we are dedicated to client satisfaction. We will listen carefully to your wishes, make ourselves available when you need us, address any questions or concerns you have along the way, and provide high quality work. Working with professionals doesn't have to be a compromise. You can get everything you want, and you'll get it with the durable .. read lessRecent Review:We used Dixon Renovation Squad to redo three shower/bath alcoves in our home. They were easy to work with, stuck to the estimated budget and quickly responded to us when we had questions or needed them. We did have one issue with the plumber they used (no longer with them) but Shannon was extremely responsive and got it corrected quickly. Their tile team did a great job and even stayed late one night so that we could have a working shower. Shannon and Ken came to inspect the job after it was finished and we were very pleased with the outcome and would recommend them to our friends read lessCamella B.
- Business Description:We are a small interior remodeling company, trying to help with homeowners with their next project. We specify on kitchen, bathrooms, drywall, paint, laminate, baseboards trim, New Lights and fans.Recent Review:I contracted with Rosy's Renovations, Foreman Jose Santeanilles to remove an old deck and build a new one. He and is crew did a great job. We really like the new deck outside out second floor dining room. All work was done to a high level of quality. The craftsmen always showed up on time and were easy to get along with. The materials were of the highest quality and the finished job is terrific. I have asked Mr Santeanilles to return to do more work next year. Great work for a great price with Rosy's Renovations read lessStan D.
- Business Description:I specialize in Decking, Remodeling kitchen & bathrooms as well as basement. I build addition or full building and/or Garage builds. Landscaping and design. I am able to read blueprints or create my own.Recent Review:It was positive. They did it on time and on budget. They did what I wanted them to do.Mark S.
- Business Description:At Christian Brother's Carpentry we focus on craftsmanship that exemplifies honesty, integrity and hard work. We believe that our good deeds should shine so brightly that people see our work and glorify our Father in heaven. We offer several carpentry services; including, paint, drywall, custom decks, custom showers, tile, hardwood, carpet, windows, doors and more. No project is too small, so just ask read lessRecent Review:The work was excellent, they did a very good job, very quick.Gerald L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Commerce City
- Wheat Ridge
- Federal Heights
- Cherry Hills Village
- Greenwood Village
sunroom patio enclosures in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1,2,3 Done Construction10056 Teton Court
Lone Tree, Colorado
- 1st Impressions Painting4170 Chase St B
- 2HP Construction llcPO Box 3617
- 303 Construction Services, LLC5775 W 56th Ave
- 303 Home Buyers, LLC1200 Vine Street Apt 5D
- 4 Seasons Construction2758 S Ingalls Way
- 4th Dimension Concepts LLC1300 S Potomac St suite 126
- 5280plus2205 W 136th Ave
- 7 Hills Construction3939 S Yampa St
- 1,2,3 Done Construction
- A & A ltd4332 e 115th ave
- A & B CONSTRUCTION6310 W 112th Pl
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A A INSULATION6403 W 95TH AVE
- A ABSOLUTE MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR3922 Wyandot St.
- A Better Heating & Cooling Co LLC3195 Ward Ct
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A Picture Perfect Cleaning and Construction11757 W KEN CARYL AVE
- A Plus Contractors, LLCPO Box 740701
- Aberdeen Residential503 Sage Circle, Highlands Ranch, Co.
- Acorn Glass Inc9005 W 44th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Adams Unlimited Construction, LLC914 Blue Spruce Ct
- Adeo Inc.430 Indiana St
- Advance Construction, LLC2331 W Hampden Ave Suite#141
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Advantage Construction LLC9638 S Pinebrook St
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Affordable Family Living25117 E Park Crescent Dr
- Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800
Commerce City, Colorado
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- Alex Foster Construction948 Torrey St
- All American Handyman & Construction Services1444 Braewood Ave
Highland Rance, Colorado
- All For One Home Services 515 Manhattan Dr
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- All Phase Radon LLC13732 Jubilee Trl
- All Quality Painting3795 S Rome Way
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- All Small Jobs Home Improvement4727 Williams St
- All Star Glass LLC2331 W. Hampden Ave #139
- All Tried and True8501 W Bowls Ave 2-D077
- Allied Fence LLC4220 E 94th Ave
- Almquist Construction, LLC1517 Short Grass Ct
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Alpha Roofing LLCPO Box 3371
- Alsco Cardinal Home Improvements114 Federal Blvd
- Altitude Services566 S. McCaslin Blvd
- Alton Construction7395 E Quincy Ave
- Always Green5135 S Osceola St
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Dream Decks IncPO BOX 756
Indian Hills, Colorado
- American Roofing & Construction200 S Wilcox St #434
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Amp Electric14802 E Grand Pl
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Apex Paint5312 Sandra Way
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck LLC13403 Gaylord Street
- Archadeck of the Foothills11919 W. I-70 Frontage Road N. Suite 109
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Archvision1100 Highland Ridge
Castle Rock, Colorado
- ATD Construction7675 Shedhorn Dr
- ATP ENTERPRISES3388 S. HALIFAX WAY
- Aurora Group LLC16851 E Caley Pl
- Avalon Glass and Shower Doors5650 Washington St Suite B-3
- Avenue Paint and Services6595 South Elms Circle
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- Aztec Construction, Inc.13827 Edgewood Ave
- A & A ltd
- B & W Electric, LLC3625 S. Sherman St.
- B n B Services2898 w 119th ave
- Baird Construction5960 S Eaton Ln
- Baker's Builders3397 S Canosa Ct
- Balt's Construction And Concrete6551 Monroe St
Commerce City, Colorado
- bd Design/Build LLC5006 Grant St.
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLC6461 W 69th Way
- Bear Claw Carpentry112 E Iowa Ave
- Bear Paw Construction & Roofing LLC7388 South Revere Parkway Suite 806
- Belvedere Construction300 E Miller Ct #501
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Berno Construction845 E 73rd Ave
- Big Board Construction2749 Vine Street
- Big Creek Roofing & Restoration LLC1201 Milwaukee St
- Bill Mundt Remodeling & Home Repair2220 Cheyenne St.
- Black Rhino Custom Exteriors3916 Main St
- Black Sheep Construction 246 Dianna Dr
Lone Tree, Colorado
- Blandthorn Builders14212 Glenayre Cir
- Blu Sky Restoration Contractors9767 E Easter Ave
- Blue Ribbon Builders4281 Creek Dr
- Blue Star Remodeling, LLC10101 E Caley Ave
- Bluesky Sunrooms9093 Countrywood Dr
- Bob Hoffman Builders Inc4962 N State Highway 67 Hwy
- Bock Building Solutions LLCP.O. Box #781
- Bold Ventures, LLC910 S. Dexter St
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- BONILLA CONSTRUCTION4436 W Tennessee Ave
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Boulder Valley Builders LLC841 Ithaca Dr
- Bouquet Landscaping and Design, Inc.PO BOX 17872
- Bradley Ballard1790 S. Logan St.
- Bradley Construction Services Ltd.12025 Leyden Street
- Bragdon Construction, Inc860 S Cody St
- Breeze Electrical Service1834 S. Reed st.
- Browning Remodeling limited2594 south acoma st
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Buerger Brothers Construction190 Washington Ave #6
- B & W Electric, LLC