4 Seasons Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2012

2758 S Ingalls Way

Denver, CO 80227

We accept remote payment

We are a full service remodel, and Handyman outfit. Kitchens, bathrooms, basements, Doors, Windows, trim moldings, Decks, Drywall, Flooring of all kinds and much more....

handyman (28)drywall (15)general contractors (15)tile installation (12)home remodeling (10)woodworking (10)flooring (8)basement remodeling (7)plumbers (6)decks & porches (6)garage building (4)countertop installation (4)

06/25/2020

My entire condo was remodeled, walls, paint, cabinets, floors, etc. Nick had amazing ideas on the remodel that gave me so much more room, especially in the kitchen. The work was completed on time and the quality was excellent. Any issues were addressed immediately. Nick and his partner were very friendly and took extra steps to make sure everything went smoothly all the way up to moving back in. I...

Description of Work
Entire condo remodel

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

02/18/2020

I first hired Nick in 2017 to build a 11' X 25' addition to my 100+ year-old home. There are so many good things to say, I could not include them all. Nick was terrific with communication. He would give me schedule updates regularly and would be there when he said he would be. Nick and Russell were professional in everything they do, and left the site clean every time.

Description of Work
Home addition - 2016

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

Review for 4 Seasons Construction - 2758 S Ingalls Way, Denver, CO - 38393950

11/13/2019

Nick was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anybody. Great attitude and work ethics

Description of Work
Full Basement remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

11/04/2019

4 seasons did a great job on our bathroom remodel. Nick, his crew, and his subcontractors were all honest, reliable, and respectful. They gutted our bathroom down to the studs and rebuilt it completely with minor plumbing and electrical work, new dry wall and custom shower. They totally transformed the space and we love it!! Nick also did a basement remodel for us years ago and did a great job on ...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

10/19/2019

The new kitchen looks beautiful, will stand the test of time. Nick is easy to work with and will make it right if something goes wrong. The remodel was finished in the time frame quoted. I recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

Review for 4 Seasons Construction - 2758 S Ingalls Way, Denver, CO - 38182099

10/04/2019

Nick was very responsive from original phone call to completion of project. He answered professionally the first time I called and asked the right questions to ensure the job was done right the first time. I'm also a little OCD and let him know that. He took the extra time and care (and patience) to handle my "special" needs and I have had more than one client remark on the improvements he made. H...

Description of Work
Adding finishes to my office.

Category decks,handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

You were a very easy customer to work with. We really appreciate your time and business. Spread the word

08/23/2019

Nick Moyer and his crew are skilled craftsmen who hold themselves to a high standard of workmanship. Nick has a creative mind, is patient, and will go out of his way to make the job right. I had no idea how to begin or what to do with the space (I waited 5 years!). Nick was able to visualize the project, and even made improvements along the way. He and his crew even showed on Day 1 and moved out a...

Description of Work
Finished a basement in townhome

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/30/2018

03/23/2019

Excellent. Nick is an excellent craftsman. He promises to make everything right and lives up to his promise! I'm extremely pleased with the bathroom remodels, especially the master bath. Nick provides excellent contemporary design advice that adds value and character to any remodel. I would hire 4 Seasons for another construction or remodel in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Two bathroom remodels and minor repairs

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

Review for 4 Seasons Construction - 2758 S Ingalls Way, Denver, CO - 37788538

12/12/2018

Nick and Russ did a fantastic job! Totally transformed both rooms!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

06/14/2018

Nick Moyer is a gifted and straightforward craftsman. He sized up what we needed immediately and gave us a reasonable bid the same day. He solved a number of issues that we thought might be problematic, and whenever there was a question he checked with us about it. The deck turned out to be spectacular and various neighbors have commented on how great it all looks. He was also willing to take on o...

Description of Work
Needed a deck railing and stairs recut

Category contractors,decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

We offer a service of remodeling and handyman services.

ask for details