Paramount Remodeling Company Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since February 2010

8105 W I-25 Frontage Rd # 5

Erie, CO 80516

Paramount remodeling is a family owned & operated construction company. With over 50 years of hands on experience, we pride ourselves in providing a excellent service at an affordable price. 90% of our business is referral based and repeat customers. We work hard to earn your business and want to be your next reference. We offer a progressive billing system. This helps you avoid large deposit and allows you pay as worked is completed. Our attention to detail and can-do attitude allows us to make your vision a reality. We are licensed and insured for over 35 years. Call now for your free consultation and estimate....

home remodeling (100)basement remodeling (58)home builder (11)electrician (48)drywall (46)lighting (45)woodworking (42)plumbers (42)flooring (42)countertop installation (40)tile installation (40)door installation (31)

12/31/2020

This work was done several years ago, 9 - 10, and the basement is still in great shape. I've been working done here during the 2020 Pandemic and I LOVE IT. Paramount crafted custom drywall shapes around a couple odd ducts, and put in little doors to the crawl space and water main. The half bath is still beautiful. It all has a professional look. I asked them to put in a large basement window lined...

Description of Work
Basement remodel 800 square ft

Category carpet installation,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,egress windows,picture framing,insulation,interior designers,lighting,replacement windows,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2011

12/07/2020

I hired Paramount to redo my 20yo kitchen and master bathroom, as well as the floor in the laundry room and update the powder room to match the master bathroom. From the start, Ryan was helpful and encouraging for the changes I wanted done, and he provided more suggestions to make the picture complete. The quote was detailed and honest, and it highlighted areas where there could be more cost. Dere...

Description of Work
Kitchen and Master Bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Review for Paramount Remodeling Company Inc - 8105 W I-25 Frontage Rd, Erie, CO - 39069563

11/13/2020

Paramount has access to a lot of different options for design and their experience made it simple and easy. The actual construction took much longer (2mo) than expected but there were some issues with subs not showing or available. Subs were often messy and didn't clean up at the end of their project. I wouldn't necessarily blame Paramount as I understand how difficult it is to get reliable labor....

Description of Work
Remodeled a bathroom and added a closet

Category appliance repair,contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/05/2020

This project went really well! Everyone involved with this was extra personal and professional! I was well informed about everything! Excellent communication! My kitchen is badass! The cabinets and countertop are A+! Everything about it is so nice! I love hanging out in it! A+!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and floor

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,appliance sales,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/29/2020

After meeting with Paramount (Levi) we were encouraged by their process and many years of experience. As we went through the project, the scope grew and Paramount was very accommodating to both budget and time constraints working with us on a growing project. They did a great job of explaining the value of proposed ideas (vaulting ceiling), etc. to us as this was our first major renovation. Our pr...

Description of Work
Full Home Remodel

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,egress windows,excavators,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,home theater design,replacement windows,fireplaces,home builders,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling,patios

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Review for Paramount Remodeling Company Inc - 8105 W I-25 Frontage Rd, Erie, CO - 38994829

10/29/2020

Despite Covid Paramount did an amazing job! We couldn’t be happier! The work teams were diligent and worked **** ** our project deadlines. Workers were thoughtful and courteous, and used masks while in on our premises. We enjoyed working with them and love the new basement. Communication was good and we loved the online Co-Construct App so we could communicate quickly and get updates So beautiful—...

Description of Work
Finishing a basement-playroom, workshop, and artist studio

Category appliance repair,drywall,electrician,excavators,flooring contractor,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Review for Paramount Remodeling Company Inc - 8105 W I-25 Frontage Rd, Erie, CO - 38988389

10/28/2020

I interviewed Paramount, along with several other remodeling companies, to finish the basement in my 100 + year-old house. The work included extensive demolition, reinforcing floor joists, adding a steel beam, and relocating/updating plumbing, HVAC, and electrical. I chose Paramount due to their detailed proposal and reasonable cost to execute on a design I had developed. As the project began, the...

Description of Work
Complete basement remodel

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/24/2020

Paramount is an extremely capable and professional company. The quality of their work is top notch. They were even able to design in a large arched opening in our basement remodel, with two barn doors that slide together and meet in the middle, which was new to them and took some creativity. The result is a space that can either be partitioned or fully opened up, making a wonderful large and brigh...

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Review for Paramount Remodeling Company Inc - 8105 W I-25 Frontage Rd, Erie, CO - 38974915

10/19/2020

Paramount has been amazing to work with! They have been extremely efficient at managing our project and have had great ideas along the way on how to manage the budget. It was a huge project and we were nervous having a newborn during a remodel but all their crew were awesome to work with and so respectful and reliable. We couldn't thank them enough and highly reccomend them!

Description of Work
Home remodel

Category appliance repair,egress windows,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

05/15/2020

We are very pleased with the finished result. The people at Paramount were very responsive whenever we had a concern or question. Their tile guy and all their workers were very detailed and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Remodeled our fireplace and a bathroom

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Review for Paramount Remodeling Company Inc - 8105 W I-25 Frontage Rd, Erie, CO - 38576506

We appreciate the kind words in the review. Having our project management app really helps with the quick responses for questions and helps keep all the details for the job easily available for all workers. We love the way that the fireplace turned out and it really changes the feel of the entire house. It was a pleasure working with you guys and are excited to work with you in the future!! Ryan a...

Home Improvement. New Construction. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Additions. Renovations. Basement Finishing. Egress. Excavation. Interior Trim. Garages. Carpentry. Design Build Construction. Lighting.

Small Maintenance. Handyman. partial job completion (we don't want our name on work that we don't see through 100%).