Find top appliance sales companies in Cincinnati, OH
There are 5 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Cincinnati
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesInstallation was excellent. There was a problem afterwards with the new thermostat and they were excellent at responding and solving the problem. I’ll definitely use them again.
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesIt was perfect. I highly recommend them. They were thorough, hard-working, abd taught us how to use the controls. They cleaned up completely when they were done.
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesLogan Heating arrived 15 minutes early and with three workers had old 35 year old system removed in one hour. System was installed and finalized by 4 pm.
- Lee & Jack's TV & AppliancesExcellent. Fridge died over a weekend; on Monday; went to store & bought new one. Sales person very nice, (I had researched & narrowed my choices down before I went there.) Prices on 2 models I had in mind on sale & cheaper by SEVERAL hundred $$ than other places. Delivery not expected til the following Monday but they put me "on call" if something opened up; which it did, on Wed. So..VERY pleased I had a new fridge installed w/I 2 days of purchase! $29 charge for delivery/set up/haul away old fridge very reasonable. Installers Evan & Nick very good; it was a difficult, tight placement, maneuvering very carefully around my quartz countertops, etc. Well done! This is my 3rd purchase from them (kitchen appliances) in 12 yrs; very pleased everytime
- Lee & Jack's TV & Appliancessecond time buying from them. friendly and knowledgeable customer service, good prices and timely install.
- Lee & Jack's TV & AppliancesThey don t display all the appliances, but if I want something different than what they have, they will order it. They always had what I wanted in stock, if not, they get it in couple of days. The delivery and setup has been excellent. Their price is always better than any other retailer, and their customer service is very good. My overall experience with them has been excellent
- Lee & Jack's TV & AppliancesThey had an awesome price on their machine. They got the machine out to us within a couple of days. We bought the extended warranty coverage for it too.
- Ferguson CounterDoug did a great job of providing us the necessary information and comparisons between models. We didn't expect Fergusons to be competitive with pricing but were pleasantly surprised. Their "after-sales" service and responsiveness has been excellent (dimensioning, cut-sheets, retrofit information). The conveniently held our order and delivery for a couple of months until flooring and cabinet install was complete
- Sears Appliance RepairI worked with the sales staff at Sears to select two sets of kitchen appliances. Of the three sales people, two were very knowledgeable and willing to do the work. The sales staff relies heavily on the Sears website for information and availability. A couple of items I picked from the website prior to my visit were not actually available. Like most dealers, they have little actual inventory except for a few heavily discounted floor models. Delivery charges were very reasonable, installation charges were very expensive. The first set of appliances was delivered within 2 business days. I had scheduled an afternoon delivery. However, the automated call notified me of a morning appointment. I called the delivery line and requested a call ahead, which I did not receive; luckily I was home when they arrived. The fridge did not fit readily through the kitchen door and the men lacked the knowledge and motivation to solve the problem. In the end, they placed it in the dining room, after which I removed a rear bracket and moved it into place myself and reassembled everything. There was no damage or other problems. The second set of appliances was delivered within a week of the purchase. Again, I received an automated call and this time I did receive a 30-minute notice. The delivery men placed them properly in the kitchen (this property has wide doors). Everything was delivered without damage or other problems. I am still awaiting one more appliance that is not yet available
- Angert's AppliancesAngert's is a family run, local appliance store. They spent a lot of time with us determining our needs and the options for the price range we could afford. We purchased items during a sale, and they were willing to keep the items in their warehouse for several months while out kitchen renovation was completed. So, we paid a bit more than we probably would have paid at a major chain store, but the personal service and knowledge of the staff was worth it
Last update on February 28, 2023
Appliance Sales Companies in Cincinnati
In October of 1996, Darren Hoelle founded Hoelle Construction. Over the years he has formed great relationships with many customers. Darren tries to return every phone call within one hour - the business phone is answered 24 hours a day, everyday by an answering service; if there are ever any emergencies. It is easier to keep a customer than find a new one as long as we provide quality work with great service - and that is what we do. We have reputation for being highly organized, knowledgeab..
"Made appointment to show tile samples, paint colors. Told when they could schedule the work and how long it would take. Arrived on time on the appointed day. Completed the job in the amount of time quoted. Replaced all fixtures...including toilet, sink..., replaced all tile in the shower, replaced floor in shower, light in shower, floor in bathroom, molding around floor, sink and counter and vanity,,etc. .Also, did a couple of other small jobs I had requested. Bathroom looks great, looks like it belongs in a new house, not a house that is 50 years old.
Since 1999, we've helped millions of do-it-yourselfers save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality appliance parts and free repair advice. We are only an online appliance parts retailer that offers a 365 day warranty and fast shipping. We also offer technical advice and diagnosis totally free 6 days a week. If you are interested in repairing your own appliance, please call us at 1-877-477-7278 or click live chat on our web site. We will help diagnose the problem..
"Very well. Removed ice and explained where the problem originated."
With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. ..
"Installation went smooth. Team was informative, friendly, and left the place cleaner when they arrived."
Authorized Service, Inc. was founded in 1931, and has been providing quality appliance repair service to our community ever since. We are proud to be located in Dayton, OH and enjoy being able to offer our community dependable appliance service, consistently appealing and reliable appliances for sale, as well as a large selection of appliance parts for the do-it-yourself shopper
"I have had this company here 5 times before it was working. I called because water started coming out of the refrigerator door. First visit - need a new ice maker. He didn't have one so he sent me to an appliance store to purchase it. He came back to install. No ice. So, he came out again and said it wasn't turned on. He left and still no ice. He came back again and said it may be the water filter switch. So he came back out again with the part and installed it. This final visit, the ice maker started working. <br />
Additional DBAs - Day's Appliance Repair Heating & Air Company, Days Appliance Repair Heating & Air. Additional phones - (513) 474-7061, (513) 232-1969, (513) 631-9124, (513) 662-7885, (513) 741-0533, (513) 745-9130, (513) 891-7073, (859) 331-0020. Family owned & operated. Award winning.
"Excellent. Front panel of dryer taken off. Clothing removed from vent. Panel replaced. Dryer working fine."
Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.
"Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated above.
Lowe’s exists to help customers improve and maintain their biggest asset- their home. We do this by meeting the changing needs of our customers by providing inspiration and support whenever and wherever they shop. Whether our customers shop in store, online, by phone, or if we’re meeting them at their home or place of business, Lowe’s is ready to help. In our more than 1,830 stores, we have implemented multiple systems to improve the customer experience, including an upgraded store informatio..
"They took a holistic approach and did all work. It went really well."
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"On time. Professional, knowledgeable, courteous. Highly recommend!"
AT Complete Appliance Service we are in our 33rd year of successful business and we are very proud of our A plus Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Since 1980, we have always striven to provide the highest level of customer service and technical support throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Areas. We receive continuous positive feedback from our many repeat customers. We are able to provide you with immediate and friendly services on your home appliances. Same Day Se..
"They had to order a part and this required two trips. On both trips they arrived when they were scheduled, were freindly, and professional. We will use them again."
Custom Distributors is the area's premier appliance provider with over 25 years of experience acknowledged by industry professionals for contributing to the value in today's home. We offer personal, professional attention and service. We believe buying appliances should be made easy. Regardless, if you're building a home, buying an existing home, replacing rental units or remodeling, Custom Distributors is the choice. Additional services: seasonal cooking classe
"Custom Distributors were helpful. What we needed to have done we got accomplished. We had to get very specific appliances to fit and they were able to get us all set up. We did have some problems with a damaged appliance and they re-ordered it for us. We then had another little issue where they forgot to drop off a part, but they remedied everything and we ended up being happy with the overall service. They ended up giving us a 1 year extended warranty. I do understand that problems happen and it wasn't anybody's fault in particular.
See all 5 highly rated companies in CincinnatiJoin Angi now
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Saint Bernard,
- Lincoln Heights,
- Golf Manor,
- Elmwood Place,
- Fort Thomas,
- Deer Park,
- Mount Healthy,
- Fort Wright,
- Park Hills,
- North College Hill,
kitchen appliance sellers in Cincinnati
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Anderson Hills Plumbing & Supply Inc6229 Beechmont Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
- Day's Appliance Repair Co8435 Beechmont Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
- Ferguson Counter11860 Mosteller Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
- GE CO156 CIRCLE FREEWAY DR
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
- Geek Squad - Best Buy650 EASTGATE SOUTH DR
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9871 WATERSTONE BLVD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5555 Glenway Ave Ste 550
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
- Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance200 W. 4th Street, Suite 600
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
- H H GREGG4468 EASTGATE BLVD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
- H H Gregg - Western Hills5111 Glencrossing Way
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
- HH GREGG9930 COLERAIN AVE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
- HH Gregg - Fields Ertel4786 Fields Ertel Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
- HOME DEPOT3461 JOSEPH RD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
- HOWARD'S KITCHEN STUDIO INC4120 PLAINVILLE RD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
- Logan A/C & Heat Services11264 Grooms Road Suite #3
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- LOWE'S5385 RIDGE AVE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45213
- LOWE'S10235 COLERAIN AVE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
- LOWE'S6150 HARRISON AVE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45247
- SEARSTRI-COUNTY S/C 300 E KEMPER RD .
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
- The Appliance Loft Llc3209 Madison Rd Voltage Lofts - Oakley
Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
- Anderson Hills Plumbing & Supply Inc
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Authorized Service Inc712 S Keowee St
Dayton, Ohio 45410
- Complete Appliance Service1450 Dixie Hwy
Covington, Kentucky 41011
- Custom Distributors Inc9190 Seward Rd
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
- Complete Appliance Service
- Dan Rickett Appliance Installs9413 Chesnut Dr.
Loveland, Ohio 45140
- Dan Rickett Appliance Installs
- Geek Squad - Best Buy100 Meijer Dr
Florence, Kentucky 41042
- Geek Squad - Best Buy329 Tuttle Creek Blvd
Manhattan, Kansas 66502
- Geek Squad - Best Buy865 E Kemper Rd
Springdale, Ohio 45246
- Geek Squad Best Buy131 Mall Woods Dr
Dayton, Ohio 45449
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado 81224
- HH GREGG2939 CRESENTVILLE RD
West Chester, Ohio 45069
- Hoelle Construction & MaintenancePO Box 762
Hamilton, Ohio 45012
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Lee & Jack's TV & Appliances681 College Dr.
Batavia, Ohio 45103
- Lowe's - Highland Heights2369 Alexandria Pike
Newport, Kentucky 41076
- Lowes9380 Mason-Montgomery Rd
Mason, Ohio 45040
- Lee & Jack's TV & Appliances
- PERFECT CLIMATE LLC817 Eastland Dr
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky 41017
- PERFECT CLIMATE LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- TRI-STATE WATERWORKS8385 Park Dr Ste 2
Maineville, Ohio 45039
- TRI-STATE WATERWORKS
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
Temecula, California 92592