Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Boston, MA
There are 13 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Boston
- RES solarThey were really nice to work with. RES helped in complete process from getting the requirements for the rebate to the building permit. System is running great. It is really nice on a sunny day to know it is heating up the water for the house.
- RES solarThe team did a great job. They removed an old 1980's era solar water system and put in a modern (and much smaller) replacement. They were very professional and got the job done in a timely manner. Both the solar pool heater and the solar water heater work very well.
- RES solarIt went very well. They were knowledgeable, courteous and skilled. They answered all my questions well and accommodated all our needs. The system works great! We are using less fossil fuels and saving money on our water heating bills, since it is mostly powered by the free power of the sun.
- Paul Voegtlin Jr. Pools Inc.Everything went great. Very professional and showed up when they said they would. Pool was built quick and we have not had any issues. Would def recommend and hire again in the future
- Ferrari Pools & Patios IncRUN don't walk from Ferrari pools. They built our pool 5 years ago. We had issues from construction through to service. They also did not honor the warranty on our tiles when several tiles on our spa popped off. They confirmed they were under warranty but promptly refused to come and fix costing us thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket cost to fix on our own. The communication and unprofessionalism runs rampant in all areas of the company up through the owner, who has been terrible and completely rude to us, his customers. Most disappointing company we have ever done business with. Save yourself a huge headache and find a pool company that values their customers and stands behind their work and warranties
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsI can't say enough good things about Anthony & Sylvan Pools. They helped us design a beautiful pool for our backyard. The process was simple and straightforward. Our foreman Rich was stellar! He kept us informed, answered every question we had, and kept everything on time in spite of a tight time constraint. Melisha in the office is everything you want in someone scheduling and keeping the chaos of a huge project in order. She's on top of all details, professional and a delight to deal with. Without fail, every crew that worked on our pool was top notch and provided quality work. Every person working on our pool clearly took pride in what they do. I have no room for another pool - but if I did Anthony & Sylvan would be building it
- J C POOLSJohn and his team designed and installed my pool 8 years ago. John was a great partner in helping make good decisions regarding the layout and choices to strike the balance in cost, aesthetics and function. Superior quality, great product, competitive price. Beautiful results! Always helpful with questions and advice before, during, and after the sale. Team has reliably opened and closed the pool each year and has helped out with little maintenance items as needed. I have learned over the years through our experience that all of the components used in my installation are top notch. We continue to receive compliments regarding how good the pool looks by homeowners and contractors who are always asking who did the work. So happy with our wise decision to go with JC Pool. Overall a great experience. Highly recommended
- Water Craft LTDDO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Contracted with Joe the owner at the end of October 2020. He required a deposit of $,7500. Work was to be done in the spring of 2021. He mentioned that he had the materials in stock except for the liner. End of March, they came out to measure the liner. In May, got a call that the liner was delayed due to Covid by 2-3 weeks. In mid-June, got another call that coping was delayed by 4 weeks. Surprised to hear coping was an issue since Joe specifically confirmed back in October that he had the coping and was putting it aside for my job. Since June, I've called multiple times - keep getting the same office woman who answers phone and knows nothing - always says she'll have someone call back and they never do. I've also send many emails and texts with no reply. Called HomeAdvisor and they are useless as well - claim no responsibility for referring a dead beat contractor to me. I am pursuing legal action. Stay away from this place
- Watercraft pools and spasHorrible! Pool was promised early spring but arrived late June. Ordered pool in January. Same pool from others ordered in March installed before mine. Would not unload pool until payment in full with a bank check. Joe McDonald said “no check no pool”. I said I wanted to make sure everything was there - he assured me it was. Nope! Half the pool was missing. Install was a disaster and Pool looks ridiculous. Also, the tutorial you are supposed to get on how to run the pool, well that just doesn’t happen! 4 different days scheduled and 4 days no showed. You literally get no response from the company except. “ I don’t know when he’ll be there. All I know is your on the schedule for today”. Dozens of emails , texts, calls - nothing. And I still have none of my accessories. I truly believe these people who run this company are scam artists. And there is no way in **** they know anything about pools. Stay far far far away
- Premier PoolsThey emailed to schedule an appt. That appt time didn’t work for us. Asked to schedule for a different day and was told they had another job. Not sure why they couldn’t schedule beyond that. But they never called or emailed back. And I emailed and called. Would not recommend to anyone. Very poor customer service
Swimming Pool Companies in Boston
- Business Description:Specializing in hauling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was good. They were fast and finish the job the same day.Matt C.
- Business Description:we specialize in above ground swimming pool installs and service. We have done framing, roofing, siding, doors, windows, concrete, landscape etc. Been in the building trades over 30 yrs. Licensed and insured in MA and RI. We do not use subcontractors. We are licensed and insure in MA and RIRecent Review:Tom and his crew great! he returned my call right away and was on time when he showed up for the install. I highly recommend using him for all your pool needsMichael P.
- Business Description:Proud winner of the 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award. We are a local company providing service that has been grown for over 15+ years. We accept cash, check, or credit card.Recent Review:Generally I do not write many reviews, but when I do its because a company exceeded my expectations. Hi my name Dave from Cumberland RI.I had a major problem with my pool when removing the cover I dumped all the dirt and leaves right into it, literally it looked like a polluted swamp. I Called MCM pools June 24th along with several other companies for a clean up, MCM was the only company that called me back.I received a call from Alec, explained my situation and within minuets he designed a plan that allowed our family to be swimming in a clear beautiful pool before the 4th of July. People are quick to bash when they perceive poor service or price gouging. MCM pools far exceeded my expectations with the service they provided but more importantly the communication with managers like Alec who was not only knowledgeable but personable and engaging. I been a customer literally 10 days and had 3 or more phone conversations with him which says a lot. Bottom line This company wants to earn your business and tries to exceed expectations, im old school and don't impress easily or expect much, but MCM pools more than met the challenge.Dave C.
- Business Description:We are a custom design & build company, from concept to completion and beyond. Our in house designers will solve your landscape challenges with unique ideas and creative solutions and our highly trained stone and garden artisans install the landscapes you have been dreaming about. Once we have completed your project we offer a comprehensive lawn and garden care program to maintain your outdoor spaces at their optimal levels
- Business Description:Concrete Concepts & Design is a fully insured company that specializes in decorative concrete finishes such as: • Decorative Pool Surrounds/Patios • Stamped Concrete • Brushed Concrete • Colored/Stained Concrete • Exposed Aggregate • Firepits/Sitting Walls We have been featured by A.H. Harris for our ability to create custom concrete structures on site all while keeping our customers vision and expectations at the forefront. Our customers have voted us the number one concrete company for Cust..Recent Review:It took longer than expected but the finish product is wonderful.Christine m.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional services - Natural stone walls, renovation of old concrete, removal and replacement & new decorative hardscape installation on driveways, patios and pool decks, pebblecrete exposed aggregate, stampcrete, colorcrete & decorative paversRecent Review:I was told I needed to give 350 dollars for service call but it would be refunded to me when the work started. They never told me how much it was to have the work done I was told" Don't worry we will take care of you." I kept asking how much is the cost I was told many times I will get you the information but never received it for days. Meanwhile my check was cashed. Finally after the check was cleared from the bank I receive the quote about 7 thousand dollars. Being elderly and having my husband just pass away I was beside myself. I could not afford this much money and did not have a clue it would cost that much I told them to please return the money I cant do the job. I was told "Your not getting the money back because you are not having the work done by us.'' That was cost of service call he said. I told them that's a lot of money can you send me half back I was told NO. I feel like I was scammed into giving this money to them. Not only did I give them the money It was very hard to get him to come to the house to talk with them about the work It was all around a bad experience for me and I really trusted them. Lesson learned but money I really can used taken. Not a good companTheresa R.
- Business Description:United Home Solutions is a general contracting company founded by a select group of individuals with a high level of construction experience. UHS specializes in all phases of Construction and Improvements for residential and commercial customers. United’s primary goal of meeting customers' construction needs through quality work-man ship and successful relationships. United offers year round Construction services, Improvements, Remodeling, New Construction, Pre-construction services, Job site..Recent Review:My kitchen and bathroom renovations are in process. United Home Solutions was willing to step into renovations in process when the first contractor could not continue. The carpentry team is well along with installation of cabinets, trim and baseboards and will build custom shelving. The quality of the work is excellent. They worked with me to choose trim compatible with original trim in my 1860 clapboard home and it looks great! The board and plaster team closed up the remaining spaces with smooth walls. The countertop team and painter have been scheduled. These are good people to work with on a project that has endless decisions in my older home as they discuss the possibilities and know how to implement decisions reachedBarbara H.
- Business Description:4 Employees, Family BusinessRecent Review:They were very responsive to coming out to do an estimate. When we agreed on a price the work was scheduled within a week and the job was done on time. The quality of their work was outstanding. Some additional items came up and they were performed with no additional charges. Very happy with the outcome and will hire again for any future projectsrobert B.
- Business Description:We help families throughout New England childproof their swimming pools. With over 25 years of experience in the child safety industry, we install the Protect-A-Child Pool Fence because we believe it offers the best in safety, quality and construction. We take our work very seriously and our client relationships go much deeper than simply making a sale. We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service. You can feel peace of mind knowing that we’ll be there for you from the first call th..Recent Review:I had considered trying to do this job myself (well having my step-father do it), but after seeing a video review of the strength of the various "DIY" polls vs. the Protect-A-Child fence I decided to try and find a vendor to install it. I came across Susan and Jeff and am so happy that I did. They were really easy to communicate with, and offered some great suggestions that ended up changing the way we wanted to have the fence configured. Jeff came and had it installed in a half day, connecting up against an existing fence. Really happy we went with this company, any extra money over what a DIY version would have cost was certainly saved in stress and timeShelby v.
- Business Description:Reynolds Construction is residential/commercial general contractor specializing in excavation, sitework, and land clearing. We are a small family owned company utilizing highly skilled field personal. We have a growing fleet of owned equipment to service any need, from large excavators for mass excavation to mini skid steer loaders for backyard landscaping work. Included as part of our land clearing services, we also offer field mowing/brush cutting services.Recent Review:They came right right out to give me a quote and was able to schedule service in less than a week. They were able to clear out the entire area of brush in no time at all. Will definitely be using them again if another project comes upRob S.
Deals in Boston for Swimming Pools
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- Above Ground Pool Builder92 Division St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- ABRAMO BROS POOL & SPA374 CAMBRIDGE ST
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Ahronian Landscaping & Design107 Concord St
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- AMERICAN POOL SERVICE INC12 MITCHELL RD
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AQUAKNOT POOLS INC55 Woodrock Rd
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Aquarian Pool and Spa8 Oak St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- A-1 Concrete Inc
- Cherry Hill Pool & SpaPO Box 6
North Pembroke, Massachusetts
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Concrete Concepts & Design589 Richardson Rd
- Creative Edge Pools and Spa382 Middlesex Ave
- Creative Pools & Construction5 Burnside St
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Cherry Hill Pool & Spa
- Greggerson Construction850 Broadway Unit 15
East Providence, Rhode Island
- Greggerson Construction
- IDEAL POOLS119 VALE ST
- IDEAL POOLS
- Paradise Pools201 Pilgrim Ave
- Pax Construction Services Inc.64 Brigham Rd
- Pool Pro Restoration & Service68 Branch St Lowell
- Pool Pros Inc.P.O. Box 105
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- POOLS BY ANDREWS6 REPUBLIC RD
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Paradise Pools
- R. J. Kellogg Construction Inc4 Mason Avenue
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Ralph Williams Landscape Design104 Yellow Birch Lane
- Ranieri Construction Inc22 John St
Needham Heights, Massachusetts
- Ream Design4 New England Way Suite 1
- RES solar15 Marion Way
- RJI Associates10 Hale Place
- R. J. Kellogg Construction Inc
- Sean Matthies Licensed Electrician16 Harvestwood Dr.
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Singleton Construction Solutions98 Constitution St
Bristol, Rhode Island
- SNYDER SWIMMING POOLS INC50 NARROWS RD
- SSG Pools12 Esquire Rd
N Billerica, Massachusetts
- ST CYR'S POOL & SPA263 S MAIN ST
- Stone Edge Design Inc20 Lomar Park Ste 1
- Sean Matthies Licensed Electrician
- Team Star PoolsP.O Box 899
- The Pool Doctor9 Bowen Street
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- The Veron Company112 FOREST ST
- tom gaudet378 tremont st
- True Blue Waters14B Boutelle Rd.
- Twins construction104 Waterhill St
- Team Star Pools
- United Home Solutions22 Newman Way
- United Home Solutions