On average, you can expect to pay somewhere between $400 and 14,000 for a bathtub
Matching on Angi
Bathroom Remodel Reviews Near You
Bathroom Remodeling Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Bathroom Remodelers project in Annapolis Junction, MD
Deals from Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Near You
Similar to Bathroom Remodeling
Why hire a nearby service pro for a bathroom remodel?
Bathroom remodeling companies help implement changes to overall floor plans in order to make the space more efficient. Where you place the shower, toilet, bathtub and cabinets to correctly fit the entire bathroom space is crucial. Many mistakes in layout and design are not realized by DIYers until the entire project is complete, and the homeowners are using the space. An experienced bathroom remodeling service near you that is well reviewed will help blueprint the space based on industry best practices.
A bathroom remodeling company can solve leaking floors and walls, as well as insulating them from further water damage. Advanced features such as high-tech toilets, modern sink designs and a luxurious bathtub are best installed by remodeling professionals.
How much does bathroom remodeling cost near you?
- Most homeowners spend an average of $9,789 on remodeling their bathrooms.
- The actual bathroom remodel cost can vary greatly, depending on the specific features.
- If you’re only adding essential features, expect to incur between $5,000 to $7,000 on average.
- Remodeling larger bathrooms and adding advanced features may cost between $13,000 to $15,000.
Here are three common bathroom remodeling costs:
- Installing a new toilet: between $130 to $250 on the lower end, and $550 to $780 on the higher range
- Bathtub installation: between $400 to $1,500 on the lower end, and $6,000 to $8,000 for luxurious bathtubs.
- Bathroom floors: between $800 to $2,000 for regular flooring, and $5,000 to $7,000 for premium flooring (such as natural stone floors).
The bathroom is one of the most important parts of the home. Therefore, bathroom remodeling is an important decision, one that will also improve the value of a home if done right.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Home Remodeling Contractor Articles
The average cost to add a bathroom to your home is $15,000, depending on the size of the space and its features
Typical tub-to-shower conversions have a wide cost range—between $1,200 and $8,000