Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Winston Salem, NC
There are 8 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Winston Salem
- Perfect Timing Services IncChad was very professionally and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend his company for any asphalt/seal coat needs.
- C & C PavingWe called 3 other paving/driveway repair companies and not a single one called back except for C & C paving. They came out and gave us a quote for the job we needed done. Not only did they quote us a great price but the customer service was exceptional. We gave them the job to do and they got us scheduled in a timely manner. The job was finished the morning that they came out and started. I could not have asked for better work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs asphalt work done. The employees seemed more than willing to be doing the work for us and have no complaints about their performance! Great job C & C paving
- Twin Springs Hauling & GradingIt went great they really done a great job.they worked with me on my budget and gave me what I wanted
- Ace AsphaltI have nothing but good things to say about this business and contractor. Extremely knowledgeable, more than fair in price and practice and exceptional craftsmanship. They did everything they said they would do, and more. They were very punctual. There equipment was in great shape and their crew was very skilled and knowledgeable. I'm a licensed professional engineer and an unclassified general contractor myself and l can confidently say that they are extremely exceptional contractors in their ethics and products. Any homeowner could hand their project over to Ace Asphalt and feel confident that they will be getting a great product at the best price. I'm looking for opportunities in the future to hire them again. Mik
- C & C PavingI was contacted by the owner yesterday (10/21) who is committed to correcting things. I hope to have a quote by early next week.
- Ace AsphaltThey came yesterday, got to work. Did a great job, I am very pleased with the result, it looks so good. They scraped the driveway making it nice and level, added a base, got everything packed down, poured the asphalt. made sure everything was smooth, took care of the edges. Would highly recommend this company
- Black-Ops Asphalt Driveway Seal Coating, LLCBlack Ops was wonderful! A little more money than another quote, but well worth it. When I asked him to come back to make a small repair, he returned the following day. Great Job! Definitely recommend.
- Ace AsphaltAce came to my house within 3 days to develop a quote. The team was very professional and the end result was fantastic. They asked where to put the dirt they removed and used it to fill in and smooth a small ditch on the side of the driveway, all the way from the road to the end of the asphalt, all at no extra cost. Very little work was required to smooth out the lawn surfaces next to the fresh asphalt. I would highly recomend them.
- C & C PavingThe C&C Paving team did an incredibled job on my "y-shaped" (two garages, one at either end of the house) driveway that dated from the house's construction in 1977. In fewer than ten hours one day they removed the old driveway, added gravel and re-graded where needed and put down a good thick layer of new asphalt, and it is absolution beautiful. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again
- C & C PavingI have to say, I was highly impressed; considering, I have never seen asphalt installed! C&C's crew showed-up ready to roll at approx. 9 a.m. October 17. They tore-out my existing "gravel" driveway and put down new gravel. They also smoothed-out and compacted the gravel with a vibrating roller. One could easily tell, this was not their first rodeo. The next day, they installed the asphalt. All 300 feet and 2 inches thick! C&C's foreman, Merle, answered all my questions and was happy to do so. As matter of fact, the whole crew was very respectful, not only to me, but also my property. They left my property as it was when they arrived. Minus the driveway, of course! They were in and out, a total of 12 hours combined, for both days. Apparently, C&C Paving is so good that it took them 4 months to get to me. But it was, so worth the wait! This is the only negative aspect I can report. The pictures do not do their work justice! I took over 60 pictures, but Angie's List only allows 10 to be downloaded
Driveway Pavers in Winston Salem
- Business Description:A properly installed asphalt driveway or parking lot can compliment your home & boost your curb appeal, or make a great first impression to your customers. At All-Pro Paving we pride ourselves on excellence and customer satisfaction. Whether you're interested in a new installation or routine maintenance, with 20 years of experience, All-Pro Paving has you coveredRecent Review:Everything was very professional from start to finish this was a very large project roughly A 3,800 foot long rd and 20 feet wide in total and also 7 large driveways and the entire project came out flawlesslyjosh w.
- Business Description:Ace Asphalt is a family owned and operated paving company that has been in business for over 41 years. There hard work and commitment to their customers have made them an easy choice when needing your driveway paved. Ace can also do: tar, gravel and seal coating. They will be glad to come out and give you a free estimate. They are licensed and insured for your protection. If it's the church parking lot or a school or business that needs their parking lot done....call Ace too! They also s..Recent Review:They came yesterday, got to work. Did a great job, I am very pleased with the result, it looks so good. They scraped the driveway making it nice and level, added a base, got everything packed down, poured the asphalt. made sure everything was smooth, took care of the edges. Would highly recommend this companyShirley W.
- Business Description:C & C Paving has offered outstanding paving services to homeowners, business owners, and residential and commercial builders for more than 16 years. Our creative and experienced team allows clients to obtain a driveway that does not limit their vision but reflects their own personal styles. This dedicated team of professionals ensures that each driveway or parking lot receives customized attention throughout the design and installation process. Throughout the years, C & C Paving has become a ..Recent Review:<p>C&C Paving is absolutely one of the best companies I have ever used.</p> <p>* Clay Oliver performed an inspection, made recommendations and created a contract for the agreed upon work.</p> <p>* Merle, one of the crew chiefs called me to establish a day & time and kept me up to date of their arrival and scope of work.</p> <p>* They arrived on time, were very professional and informative and invited any and all questions pertaining to the work.</p> <p>* The entire crew were very professional in organization and understanding of the scope of the work to be performed. </p> <p>* The equipment they used was extremely clean, polished and obviously professional looking and it was </p> <p>a pleasure to have them parked on my street and working on my driveway.</p> <p>* The end result was was a grade change in the slope of the driveway and an extremely polished and beautiful driveway into my property. It is unique in appearance and the envy of my neighbors!</p> <p>* I am delighted to recommend C&C Paving to all my neighbors and any seeking a reliable and professional Paving group.</p> <p>The work was outstanding, the Crew extremely professional and informative.</p> <p>* The value for the scope of work performed was surprisingly reasonable and yet top notch!</p> <br /PAUL J.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner for 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2011. We have the experience and attention to detail to handle all of your projects. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. All estimates are completely free of charge. Call us today to schedule your appointment (336) 929-2187Recent Review:EXCELLENT! This review is long over due, but I want to let everyone know what a gem we think Sylvester is. Genuine, honest and curious. ...just a good person. First day he came by to give a quote he dove right in to help my husband remove a cast iron bathtub! After that we showed him the other things we needed help with and he did exactly as we asked and got the job done in the time frame given. Easy to get a hold of and answered all our question. Gave great advice on other projects we had going on as well. Sylvester we are very fortunate to have found you and most definitely will use your services again. Thank you!! The Foster'Duana F.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:Just had a great experience with Carolina Foundation Solutions. Andrew provided a clear overview of the options for a bowing basement wall and settling corner. Robert, Wesley, and Marvin did the work. Andrew knew the pros and cons for the solutions and explained them well. I am a tough-minded engineer and have very high standards for worksmanship. Robert, Wesley, and Marvin did a FANTASTIC job. They were punctual, thorough, and professional. They put in helical supports for the corner and carbon fiber straps for the bowing wall. I did not do any comparison pricingRobert P.
- Business Description:Mr Pavers is an owner operated company. That means, we don't use sub-contractor, that way we can provide top quality for the best prices. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - Mr Pavers Contractors Service IncRecent Review:It was excellent. The work was great. they have dried out the cement, they were holes in it but they patched it, other than that it was good. They are professional. They were doing good. They were courteous. It looks beautiful. Kevin Reese organized and get it all together. He did a good job. Glayston Soares was excellent and professional tooPam & Tony R.
- Business Description:Asphalt Maintenance & pressure washing to suit your needs
- Business Description:JASO CONCRETE. Concrete and masonry services.Recent Review:Jose and his team did fantastic work and they would be my first recommendation to anyone needing concrete repair. Jose was very responsive and his team completed a very large job in a single day without any sacrifice of detail. Many of my neighbors have had equally positive experiences with Jaso Concrete. The finished product looks fantastic and the price was very very reasonable. I will definitely use them again for future workNicolle M.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated company based out of Cana Virginia. We have the flexibility to do many different types of jobs from Land Clearing to Finish Grading around a new home or business. Feel free to give us a call anytime for a free estimateRecent Review:This new business is operated by two brothers. After I hired them to clear some wooded property, I realized this was one of the best decisions I’ve made in a long time. They not only accomplished what I had asked, but came up with some very good suggestions. They would not leave until I was totally satisfied with their work. I was so impressed with their story and attitude. Yes, I would feel good about recommending their work to anyone. I’ve even passed out their business cards. That’s how impressed I was, and I almost forgot to mention, that they gave me a very reasonable quote.Gene D.
- Business Description:We are experts in doing custom designs and regular concrete. We pour regular, stained and decorative concrete on driveways, sidewalks, patios, basements, garages, etc. We give free estimates. We give you references even with addresses for you to go look at some of our work. We try to beat any price. We make sure we have 100% customer satisfaction. We always do our best to get the projects done on time with 100% satisfactionRecent Review:Tony Medina of Greensboro, NC promptly responded to my telephone call and came to the home to give me an estimate. His honesty, competence, and knowledge were immediately apparent as we talked at the home. In just a few days I had a beautiful new driveway. HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDCharles J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & C Paving2441 Spaugh Industrial Dr
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- C2 Contractors, LLC405 Banner Avenue
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Cactx SurfacesPO Box 26103
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27114
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- Carolina Road And Drive100 Village Dr. #797
Mebane, North Carolina 27302
- C & C Paving
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Gary Gunning Painting Systems3502 Rock Haven Dr.
Greensboro, North Carolina 27410
- Gary Gunning Painting Systems
- Handyman ServicesP.O Box 11393
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27116
- Handyman Services
- Landers Pressure Washing5855 Phillips Bridge Rd
Lewisville, North Carolina 27023
- Landers Pressure Washing
- Mr Pavers2100 San Ramon Valley Blvd
San Ramon, California 94583
- Mr Pavers
- Perfect Timing Services Inc275 S Stout St
Randleman, North Carolina 27317
- Perfect Timing Services Inc
- Shaneco Asphalt po box 877
Springtown, Texas 76082
- Shaneco Asphalt
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading3084 Meadowbrook Rd
Cana, Virginia 24317
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading
- VICTORY PAINTING4017 EASTFORD CT
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- VICTORY PAINTING
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020