The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Walnut Cove, NC
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Walnut Cove
- Perfect Timing Services IncChad was very professionally and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend his company for any asphalt/seal coat needs.
- C & C PavingWe called 3 other paving/driveway repair companies and not a single one called back except for C & C paving. They came out and gave us a quote for the job we needed done. Not only did they quote us a great price but the customer service was exceptional. We gave them the job to do and they got us scheduled in a timely manner. The job was finished the morning that they came out and started. I could not have asked for better work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs asphalt work done. The employees seemed more than willing to be doing the work for us and have no complaints about their performance! Great job C & C paving
- Twin Springs Hauling & GradingIt went great they really done a great job.they worked with me on my budget and gave me what I wanted
- Ace AsphaltI have nothing but good things to say about this business and contractor. Extremely knowledgeable, more than fair in price and practice and exceptional craftsmanship. They did everything they said they would do, and more. They were very punctual. There equipment was in great shape and their crew was very skilled and knowledgeable. I'm a licensed professional engineer and an unclassified general contractor myself and l can confidently say that they are extremely exceptional contractors in their ethics and products. Any homeowner could hand their project over to Ace Asphalt and feel confident that they will be getting a great product at the best price. I'm looking for opportunities in the future to hire them again. Mik
- C & C PavingI was contacted by the owner yesterday (10/21) who is committed to correcting things. I hope to have a quote by early next week.
- Ace AsphaltThey came yesterday, got to work. Did a great job, I am very pleased with the result, it looks so good. They scraped the driveway making it nice and level, added a base, got everything packed down, poured the asphalt. made sure everything was smooth, took care of the edges. Would highly recommend this company
- Black-Ops Asphalt Driveway Seal Coating, LLCBlack Ops was wonderful! A little more money than another quote, but well worth it. When I asked him to come back to make a small repair, he returned the following day. Great Job! Definitely recommend.
- Ace AsphaltAce came to my house within 3 days to develop a quote. The team was very professional and the end result was fantastic. They asked where to put the dirt they removed and used it to fill in and smooth a small ditch on the side of the driveway, all the way from the road to the end of the asphalt, all at no extra cost. Very little work was required to smooth out the lawn surfaces next to the fresh asphalt. I would highly recomend them.
- C & C PavingThe C&C Paving team did an incredibled job on my "y-shaped" (two garages, one at either end of the house) driveway that dated from the house's construction in 1977. In fewer than ten hours one day they removed the old driveway, added gravel and re-graded where needed and put down a good thick layer of new asphalt, and it is absolution beautiful. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again
- C & C PavingI have to say, I was highly impressed; considering, I have never seen asphalt installed! C&C's crew showed-up ready to roll at approx. 9 a.m. October 17. They tore-out my existing "gravel" driveway and put down new gravel. They also smoothed-out and compacted the gravel with a vibrating roller. One could easily tell, this was not their first rodeo. The next day, they installed the asphalt. All 300 feet and 2 inches thick! C&C's foreman, Merle, answered all my questions and was happy to do so. As matter of fact, the whole crew was very respectful, not only to me, but also my property. They left my property as it was when they arrived. Minus the driveway, of course! They were in and out, a total of 12 hours combined, for both days. Apparently, C&C Paving is so good that it took them 4 months to get to me. But it was, so worth the wait! This is the only negative aspect I can report. The pictures do not do their work justice! I took over 60 pictures, but Angie's List only allows 10 to be downloaded
Driveway Pavers in Walnut Cove
- Business Description:Ace Asphalt is a family owned and operated paving company that has been in business for over 41 years. There hard work and commitment to their customers have made them an easy choice when needing your driveway paved. Ace can also do: tar, gravel and seal coating. They will be glad to come out and give you a free estimate. They are licensed and insured for your protection. If it's the church parking lot or a school or business that needs their parking lot done....call Ace too! They also s..Recent Review:ACE ASPHALT DID A GREAT JOB IN DESIGNING, PAVING AND FINISHING MY DRIVEWAY. MACHINERY, MEN WORKING AND TIMING OF THE JOB GET AN "A" RATING FROM ME. KIND, RESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR FOR ME WAS NOTED AS SUPERIOR. ALL REQUESTS WERE ADDRESSED BY JIM. DRAINAGE, ROOTED AREAS, HILL ISSUES AND UNIQUE SITUATIONS WERE ALL CONSIDERED AND CREATIVELY HANDLED. THIS IS A "CUSTOMER" BASED BUSINESS. I LIKED THATMarty B.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:From the first call speaking to receptionist, to meeting with Bo, to the work having been completed rapidly and SO CLEANLY we have been extremely impressed. Could not recommend more highly.Russell G.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner for 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2011. We have the experience and attention to detail to handle all of your projects. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. All estimates are completely free of charge. Call us today to schedule your appointment (336) 929-2187Recent Review:Sylvester did an excellent job working on the roof, and stopping a horrible leak. He was professional and went above and beyond to ensure that the job was done properly. He added flashing, removed and replaced the tar along a leaking roof line, and repainted the resealed woodTim S.
- Business Description:We are experts in doing custom designs and regular concrete. We pour regular, stained and decorative concrete on driveways, sidewalks, patios, basements, garages, etc. We give free estimates. We give you references even with addresses for you to go look at some of our work. We try to beat any price. We make sure we have 100% customer satisfaction. We always do our best to get the projects done on time with 100% satisfactionRecent Review:Tony Medina of Greensboro, NC promptly responded to my telephone call and came to the home to give me an estimate. His honesty, competence, and knowledge were immediately apparent as we talked at the home. In just a few days I had a beautiful new driveway. HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDCharles J.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated company based out of Cana Virginia. We have the flexibility to do many different types of jobs from Land Clearing to Finish Grading around a new home or business. Feel free to give us a call anytime for a free estimateRecent Review:he arrived on time went straight to work after i showed him what I had imagined. The work he performed exceeded the original description but he still managed to give me a driveway at near 8 degree to 12 degree and cleared a nice parking area out as wellJames S.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:AAA Paving Company offers free estimates, we are a member of the BBB. Also licensed and insured.Recent Review:Terribly. The new driveway was not graded properly. Now we have puddles of water in our garage whenever it rains. We complained several times but our calls were ignored. Finally the owner visited. He promised to work to resolve the problem but never returnedLaura M.
- Business Description:Construction Company, providing Home/Dock/Deck Building, Remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Repairs/Property Management, Commercial Construction Services and General Contracting Consulting. BayWatch Development Corporation, is one of the region's largest home and commercial builders. Without our amazing clientele base, we wouldn't be where we are today. Our clients' locations range from Roanoke to the City of Lynchburg, Virginia. Craftsmanship is central to every aspect of what B D C ..
- Business Description:professional powerwashing/pressure cleaning you home, deck, walkways, furniture
- Business Description:A family owned mobile cleaning service with multiple dedicated employees that strive to provide quality services. All services are by appointment only, payment is due when complete.25% down payment required for services that exceed $500. Special promotions include a free vehicle detail when the customer successfully refers another person to Perfection Matters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Belews Creek
- Rural Hall
- Sandy Ridge
- Oak Ridge
- Winston Salem
- Pilot Mountain
driveway paving contractors in Walnut Cove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 ASPHALT SVC7721 NC HIGHWAY 68 N
Stokesdale, North Carolina
- AAA PAVING CO.120 Peddycord Park Dr.
Kernersville, North Carolina
- Ace Asphalt125 Violet Ann Way
Hillsborough, North Carolina
- AR Home Improvements, LLC216 Athens Drive
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Atlantic Civil LLC1615 NC Highway 801 S
Advance, North Carolina
- A-1 ASPHALT SVC
- C2 Contractors, LLC405 Banner Avenue
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Cactx SurfacesPO Box 26103
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina
- Carolina Road And Drive100 Village Dr. #797
Mebane, North Carolina
- CGT Paving and Maintenance Services Llc2820 Lawndale dr. Suite 206
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Clavel Construction7704 Notees LN
Kernersville,, North Carolina
- C2 Contractors, LLC
- Dream, Design & Build, LLC803 Celtic Crossing Drive
High Point, North Carolina
- Dream, Design & Build, LLC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Gary Gunning Painting Systems3502 Rock Haven Dr.
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Gary Gunning Painting Systems
- J&M Home Renovations10 E Main St
Thomasville, North Carolina
- J&M Home Renovations
- Landers Pressure Washing5855 Phillips Bridge Rd
Lewisville, North Carolina
- Landers Pressure Washing
- Mcintire Asphalt Services3012 Alamance Church Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Mcintire Asphalt Services
- Perfection Matters4220 Wedgewood Terrace
Trinity, North Carolina
- Perfection Matters
- Roberson Builders & Home ImprovementsP O Box 1681
Kernersville, North Carolina
- Roberson Builders & Home Improvements
- Shady Duck Deck Powerwashing8345 Lismore St
Clemmons, North Carolina
- Shady Duck Deck Powerwashing
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading3084 Meadowbrook Rd
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading
- Xtreme Concrete, Grading & Stone wall Solutions7293 NC Highway 62
Trinity, North Carolina
- Xtreme Concrete, Grading & Stone wall Solutions