Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top moving companies in Williamstown, WV
There are 15 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Williamstown
- Solid Rock Construction LLC, WV #050073It went well. Two men on the first day and then three the second day labored very hard and well to lift and carry large and bulky furniture down and up the stairs in the two houses, and negotiating tight corners. Then 4 bulky and heavy refrigerators, washer and dryer, and 3 large filing cabinets,etc were moved to a temporary storage facility. All of this work was accomplished well, with no damaged items. The workers were very cooperative and performed the heavy moving well. I would hire this company again for any similar hard work. read less
- Planes Moving & Storage IncA+ service. Diane always does an awesome job coordinates everything and get the workers to do their best job.
- ACCEDIAAfter having another company cancel on us at the time they were to arrive at our apartment on moving day, we called Accedia. They arrived quickly and surveyed the items to be moved. They then started loading the truck. They were safe, efficient, and professional. The 2 movers loaded a 17 foot truck in under 3 hours. This included moving all the items (beds, washer, dryer, deep chest freezer, etc.) from our 2nd floor apartment. They were extremely courteous and helpful read less
- Merchants 5 Star IncThey worked fast and hard. Several pieces were large or awkward to handle. Stairways in the new house were narrow or had low clearance, but they were able to handle it. They had to try several configurations on some of the furnitue to make it go, but most f it got to where we wanted it. I got them off of a recommendation of a neighbor who had used them twice before read less
- ACCEDIAI called Accedia to get an estimate on the cost of their services. It took two tries to contact them, but after that I had no contact issues. They offer two, three, and four man moving teams for tiered pricing with a four hour minimum service expected. They offer a full service moving experience, but I opted for a more conservative approach by packaging all of our belongings in moving boxes. I was able to call and get an appointment scheduled in less than a week for a two man team. They were very polite and considerate on the phone in the scheduling process. A few days from the scheduled appointment, we had some plans change and required more assistance to move items. I called to request the four man team, and they were able to assist on even shorter notice. On the day of the move, I received a call ten minutes past their scheduled arrival stating they were running behind. They showed up an hour later than scheduled, but at least they called saying they were running late. Upon arrival, they went over their paperwork quickly and I walked them through the house to show them what all they needed to move. After that, I watched them turn into a bee colony of activity. The owner/manager stopped by a short while into the appointment to see how things were going and to introduce himself. The workers kept working and when they had a question, they did not hesitate to ask to keep things moving. They were polite and very considerate the whole time. They tried to pack everything into the truck carefully and the heavier items did not seem to be an issue. They drove the truck to the new house where we walked them through the rooms to tell them where we wanted everything to be placed. The workers quickly started unloading items and placing them wherever we wished. Again, when there were any questions, they asked promptly. They continued to work without too many breaks until the job was complete. They carried a good bit of heavy furniture up and down stairs. After all was said and done and my wife and I were unpacking, we did notice a few dings on furniture where things were packed tightly in the truck, but it does not appear to be anything that isn't easily buffed out or polished. It was absolutely in better shape than it would have ever been if I would have completed the move myself with the help of a few friends, and everything definitely went a lot faster by hiring movers. Overall, I believe the experience was worth every penny! My back feels much better today without having to move all that heavy furniture. Other than the late arrival and a few dings on the furniture, I was very pleased with the service we were provided read less
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast OhioTHEY PACKED VERY POORLY. ITEMS WERE NOT WRAPPED PROPERLY. THERE WAS NO COORDINATION BETWEEN TEAM MEMBERS. I DISCLOSED UPON THEIR ARRIVAL THAT CERTAIN ITEMS WERE NOT TO BE PACKED. WITHIN AN HOUR, ONE TEAM MEMBER WAS PACKING THOSE ITEMS INTO BOXES AND THEN HAD TO SPEND TIME UNPACKING THE ITEMS. SMALL ITEMS WERE JUMBLED TOGETHER IN BOXES read less
- Two Men And A TruckIt was awful. We will never use them again. We have used moving services before and the whole thing they were almost overly wrapping everything. But that was their way. These people had a very opposite mind set. They took our drawers and shoved the glass things into drawers and did not wrap them in anything. We had at least 10 to 15 broken items that when the guy came to evaluate, undervalued them. It may not be much but that is my stuff. They damaged several pieces of furniture of which three of them were new. My husband had a bunch of clothes and they used hanging boxes and they packed it so full and then they decided that they cannot pack them there anymore so they put the clothes in the bottom of the box. He had newly dry washed clothes from the dry cleaners that he had to send back to the dry cleaners again since they were completely ruined. There were three men who came and one of them was extremely confrontational with the others and that made me extremely uncomfortable because my three year old son and I were there while they were packing everything up. He was very slow and he asked if he could charge his phone while he was at the house. Likewise there were so many things that just one after the other after the other. The drive came to just about three hours and it took them almost five hours. Then they got here, unpacked until late that night and they did not leave even until later. When the man came to do the evaluation he acted like that it was not much and it is really only the inconvenience of re-purchasing them. They lost one of the bolts to my son’s eagle and I asked them where that bolt was. They just took all the bolts and dropped into one of the kitchen boxes. So while I was rummaging through everything I discovered the bolt to my son’s eagle. So they did not separate things. When they moved us in they put things in the wrong rooms. I told all of this to the man who came to evaluate and he gave us back a large refund back of the price but I had to haggle with him and I just didn’t feel like he understood me when I was talking to him. I told him that the men who came , the two were fine but one was confrontational and asking questions like when is the break, when is my lunch, when is that , when is this, don’t pack that way. We will never use them again. We got such great recommendation from other people about them. That they are more affordable, and that they are really good. May be I just had a horrible awful experience from a great company. But personally I will never use them again. Price wise they were good read less
- Solid Rock Construction LLC, WV #050073On a personal recommendation, we contacted this contractor to complete a small electrical job in our home. To his credit, he responded promptly to our request for an estimate and came out the next day. He told us he would do the job but that it would be a couple of weeks before he could get to it. We agreed, but that was the last we heard from him. He did not respond to our follow-up calls. Apparently, the and quot;no job too smalland quot; claim on his business card is untrue. Later I learned that a friend had had the same problem with this contractor--he committed to doing a job and then failed to show up read less
Movers in Williamstown
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun.. read lessRecent Review:Finding a mover in June was not an easy task, so we settled. Huge mistake on our part. The contract says they are not liable for any damage and trust me, they take full advantage of that. We have scrapes on our wood furniture, metal items were bent, two furniture pieces had to be discarded due to damage. New landlord said the back door was bent that they removed to bring washer and dryer in. Boxes were labeled and labels were ignored. Constant complaining about how heavy things were. Two different guys claimed to be in charge. We called in advance and we were advised to leave items in drawers. Second man who claimed to be in charge said all drawers should have been emptied. First man corrected him. It took 3 men over 10 hours to move our 1 bedroom 2-story condo 7.1 miles to a ranch with a basement. (It too the prior 3 men moving team less than half that time) They charge by the hour. They were not even capable of putting the truck in our driveway (about 100 feet and straight) which would easily have accommodated their truck, but instead parked it on the street and walked up and down the driveway. Most of our belongings were storage totes and boxes. The heaviest item was our treadmill. We had no large kitchen appliances. I watched as they moved in slow motion unloading our belongings. One even asked a neighbor in our new neighborhood for a cigarette. Highly unprofessional, extremely overpriced, very slow and careless. I would prefer to give zero stars as they do not deserve one read lessValerie C.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun.. read lessRecent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :- read lessVictoria S.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.Recent Review:I spoke with Anthony and he was nice and did a fantastic job speaking to me over the phone. The movers were great.Jess M.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Moving APT was highly efficient and respectful. They arrived on the dot and did a great job helping me pack up any fragile items. They also really responsive. Overall had a great experience -- completed my move from a one bedroom to a studio in two hours..""" read lessCorey L.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books read lessRecent Review:Overall a great experience with the office and the movers.Kevin L.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici.. read lessRecent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.co read lessRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommen read lessSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:We are a full-service local and long distance moving company based in Northeast Ohio. Our #1 goal is comprehensive customer satisfaction. With smiles on our faces, we perform every task required to get you from point A to point B. From packing up your junk drawer or custom crating your chandelier to disassembling and safely moving your grand piano, we have you covered. Our movers are professionally trained to complete your move seamlessly. Our moving professionals are experienced, proficient,.. read less
Deals in Williamstown for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Think something might be off with your bathroom plumbing but aren’t quite sure? Early detection is crucial to keeping your plumbing working properly for years to come. Learn the top eight signs your bathroom plumbing needs repair.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find moving companies in
- Saint Marys
- Mineral Wells
- Little Hocking
moving companies in Williamstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A2B Moving LLC2100 Hancock St
Moundsville, West Virginia
- ACCEDIA3024 OLD SAINT MARYS PIKE
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A2B Moving LLC
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Malo Moving Company 1839 Schrock Rd
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Malo Moving Company
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics