Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Inwood, WV
There are 3 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Inwood
- Business Description:Professional cleaning services at affordable prices! We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Mold Testing and Remediation services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:While pricing was high, they were super polite, clean and efficient and worked with our schedule. Very good experience with them.Joshua S.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is.. read lessRecent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they did read lessDave B.
- Business Description:A Veteran Owned Demolition and Removal Services company. Started by Owner Matthew Hull a 8 year Marine Corps Veteran. We Cover Demolition, Removal Services, Concrete and Excavation. We strive for the best and settle for nothing less read lessRecent Review:Matthew was very professional and knowledgeable. He was very clean and all of the work was done very well. We are very happy with his work and will have him back.Carol C.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:I am EPA certified RRP lead paint remediation, I work with clients on financing. I just don't finance materials. I am CertainTeed certified as a Building Solutions Specialist. I have certification on most of CertainTeed products for installation read less
- Business Description:Small company with big capabilities.Recent Review:Mr. Pittsnogle was responsive and professional. He completed the job of removing the asbestos roof shingles according to all state and local laws and finished exactly when promised. I would highly recommend Pittsnogle, LLC for any asbestos abatement work you need done in your home. You will not be disappointed read lessGarry B.
- Business Description:Potomac Property Management is full service property Management Company. We service Washington and Frederick counties in Maryland with a focus in leasing and management of residential and commercial property. Soon expanding into Berkeley, and Jefferson Counties in West Virginia read less
- Business Description:I generally work alone or with the assistanc of time -tested subcontractors. On larger jobs, I may request a down payment; smaller jobs may be paid in full upon completion.Recent Review:Went to great lengths to caulk, surface prep and prime prior to final coats. I could not be happier with the result. Looks fantastic and won't need doing again for a good long while. <br /> <br />Edwin O.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
Disturbed lead paint is a dangerous health threat, especially to children and the elderly. Learn who to hire to remove lead paint from your home.
Find lead abatement contractors in
- Bunker Hill
- Clear Brook
- Shenandoah Junction
- Charles Town
- Cross Junction
- Harpers Ferry
- Berkeley Springs
- Falling Waters
lead abatement contractors in Inwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC
- Dave's Repair and Handyman Services3276 Winchester Ave
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Dave's Repair and Handyman Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- John Fanjoy dba: General Services344 First Ave.
Charles Town, West Virginia
- John Fanjoy dba: General Services
- Seven Six Two Removal 225 Rubens Cir
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Seven Six Two Removal
- Wilbur Hull Nano Cleaning Solutions308 S Fayette St
- Wilbur Hull Nano Cleaning Solutions