Nonn's

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2012

Nonn's has been in business for over 30 years and employee nearly 150 dedicated and talented individuals....

Flawless Flooring LLC

Flawless Flooring LLC

Flawless Flooring offers the best flooring products on the market with better craftsmanship and durability than big box brands. Come see for yourself at our New Berlin showroom. One of our flooring experts will be happy to run you through all our hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring options. Some flooring companies have a one-rusty-van setup, operated by part-time teenagers. Other flooring companies subcontract for installation. Flawless Flooring never subcontracts. Each of our crew members is vetted, full-time employees. Employees over subcontractors give us greater accountability and give our customers peace of mind. With 10 vans and 16 employees, our installation crew is miles ahead of our competitors.

07/24/2017

It was wonderful working with our sales representative, Casey. She answered many questions and was patient with our indecisiveness. We felt that the price was competitive and installation was professional. When we ran into an issue (not the fault of Nonn's), the response from the owner was fantastic. They went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Carpet

12/17/2016

I had an amazing experience with Casey (and the entire team) at Nonns Flooring and Design. First and foremost, they by far made me feel like I was the only customer they were working with despite my indecisiveness and changes. I never felt like they were frustrated with me and actually felt supported because they also wanted it to be just right for our home. The constant follow up throughout the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchased tile and carpet Carpet installation

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

12/03/2015

Carpeting was reasonably priced. They measured the next day after we selected the carpet and did not try to sell us extra carpet due to unreasonable splicing requirements as we have experienced with some of the big box stores. Installers were friendly, punctual, and experienced. Carpeting looks great installed!.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new carpeting in living room and family room

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited their place early in the week - they came out on a Thursday to measure for my quote - they indicated I would hear back by Monday at the latest - I did not - I got a call indicating 2 more days - I heard nothing - after trying to reach them again (left message) - I never heard anything from them - went with a different vendor - Very disappointed in Nonn's

09/16/2015

Jennifer and Angela were great to work with and kept me in the loop as we needed to expedite the installation in time for a move into the home. Chose beautiful Windsor Creek carpeting in Brunette color and just love it. Installers did a great job and the new carpet completely transformed the house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpeting in entire house.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Interior design services offered free of charge when you make a cabinetry, countertop, flooring or appliance purchase at Nonn's.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available