Nonn's

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2012

1616 Paramount Dr

Waukesha, WI 53186

Nonn's has been in business for over 30 years and employee nearly 150 dedicated and talented individuals....

07/24/2017

Ann B.

It was wonderful working with our sales representative, Casey. She answered many questions and was patient with our indecisiveness. We felt that the price was competitive and installation was professional. When we ran into an issue (not the fault of Nonn's), the response from the owner was fantastic. They went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

Description of Work
New Carpet

12/17/2016

Rachael E.

I had an amazing experience with Casey (and the entire team) at Nonns Flooring and Design. First and foremost, they by far made me feel like I was the only customer they were working with despite my indecisiveness and changes. I never felt like they were frustrated with me and actually felt supported because they also wanted it to be just right for our home. The constant follow up throughout the process (and after) was refreshing and unexpected. We were working in a very tight timeframe and they made it happen; even with a delay from our contractor The level of professionalism was top notch as I learned throughout the process - this is NOT the case with all businesses. I appreciated the men at the warehouse as well; very kind and helpful loading my car full of product. Finally, I will always support businesses who recognize military families and give back. Thank you Nonns (and Casey) for exceeding my expectations during this journey. We will definitely be return customers. I would recommend you to anyone seeking your services!!!

Description of Work
purchased tile and carpet Carpet installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

12/03/2015

John C.

Carpeting was reasonably priced. They measured the next day after we selected the carpet and did not try to sell us extra carpet due to unreasonable splicing requirements as we have experienced with some of the big box stores. Installers were friendly, punctual, and experienced. Carpeting looks great installed!.

Description of Work
Installed new carpeting in living room and family room

10/27/2015

Susan D.

Description of Work
I visited their place early in the week - they came out on a Thursday to measure for my quote - they indicated I would hear back by Monday at the latest - I did not - I got a call indicating 2 more days - I heard nothing - after trying to reach them again (left message) - I never heard anything from them - went with a different vendor - Very disappointed in Nonn's

09/16/2015

CHRIS T.

Jennifer and Angela were great to work with and kept me in the loop as we needed to expedite the installation in time for a move into the home. Chose beautiful Windsor Creek carpeting in Brunette color and just love it. Installers did a great job and the new carpet completely transformed the house!

Description of Work
Installed carpeting in entire house.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/10/2014

steven H.

From the design team to the installation team, everyone at Nonn's was very professional. They were patient about answering all of our questions about the product and layout, were very thorough with their communication, and very punctual and professional with the installation. We're very happy with the process, and the end result. We would definitely recommend Nonn's to our friends, and use their services again.

Description of Work
Granite counters

Category carpet installation

Dear Member - We are appreciative that you took the time to write about your experience at Nonn's Design Showplace. We love working with customers who are looking for new countertops. We have so many options and a great design team and install crew. Nonn's has for many years successfully helping clients, such as yourself, with projects of all types. We are so pleased that you took the time to share your story and look forward to many more opportunities to help you create a home you love!

12/27/2013

Susan T.

I made multiple trips to Nonn's to get samples of laminate flooring for my kitchen. They have a huge selection. The staff there went out of their way to help me pick out flooring samples and I took them home to try there. I also took home samples of back splashes even though they knew I was having someone else order and install it. We had contracted with someone to install the floor and backsplash but this person could not get the floor I wanted so I had Nonn's order for me. And actually, Nonn's probably would have been cheaper on the installation but we already had a contract with this other place. They ordered the flooring and it came in in about a week. I am now enjoying my beautiful laminate floor. Several years ago we had Nonn's install my bathroom countertop (it was a custom size) and their price was $100 LESS than Home Depot. They did a terrific job on that too. I would definitely hire them again for future decorating needs.

Description of Work
I purchased laminate flooring from them. Price includes underlayment and sales tax.

Category countertops,flooring contractor

Dear Member, We are so pleased that you returned to work with us after your bathroom countertop project a few years back. We are also so glad you found our showroom to be a great place to dream and explore. Within each of our product categories (flooring, countertops, and cabinetry) there is a wide selection to choose from, as you already knew. And, there is the great staff you worked with who offer their free design services, which allows you to be guided in your decisions with a professional by your side. The showroom allows you to see the products in person and, as you discovered, to take them home and see them in your space before making any decisions. We are so glad you have the example of our competitive pricing from both this project and your former one and we were happy to provide only the product, as in your case, or we can take care of the whole project for you, from start to finish, as we did with your bathroom! Thank you for taking the time to tell you story. We love that you are enjoying your beautiful new floors, and we look forward to our next project with you!

10/07/2013

Tania R.

The experience has been terrific. I started working with them in May and I think they are fantastic. I like them and they have very professional designers. They did a good job on timeliness. I give them an A in pricing based on the value I think I am getting from them.

Description of Work
I used Nonn's Design Showplace during my kitchen remodeling. We are not done, but they recently finished my pantry. They have done all of my cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash.

Category custom cabinets,marble & granite

Dear Member - We are thrilled to receive your kind review! Kitchen remodels are fun, and can also feel like a major undertaking. As you discovered, we offer all of the products that you need in one place. This allows you to create a cohesive kitchen design package all from one showroom. Working with our professional designers, the process becomes guided and streamlined. As you mentioned here, our staff is fantastic. They are extremely knowledgeable about our lines of flooring, cabinetry, granite and tile products. More than that, their design background allows them to creatively and professionally design your space with the most efficient layout, and choose the best products to reflect your design style. Though a kitchen remodel is a process, it is wonderful to hear that you have found each step was completed in a timely fashion. We add value for our clients by time saved, as well as the ease of letting us take care of all the details - from start to finish. We are glad you have discovered that value, and we know, once the install is complete, you'll be thrilled with the transformation! Thank you, again, for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

02/13/2013

Barbara R.

Ashley, in the showroom, was very knowledgeable & pointed out problems I hand't considered & went over & above to seek a solution for me. Installers were prompt, friendly, professional, & fast!! Great experience.

Description of Work
New granite counter top installed in master bath & 2 under-mount sinks.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you for your kind review. We specialize in granite countertops, fabricating them in our own shop which allows us to have our hands in every part of the process. Our sales people have the knowledge and experience to consider and foresee issues, as you mentioned, which allows for a smooth process from start to finish. We couldn't be happier that a design solution was found and you have a bathroom that is just right for you. Thank you again for your time and we hope to work with you again!

02/02/2013

Chris H.

This is the third time we have used Nonn's. 6 years ago we worked with Sarah to get flooring, cabinetry and granite counters for our two bathrooms. She was supportive and helpful. Install was on time, but was handled by a GC we hired to do and coordinate the work. It still looks wonderful and is why we returned in 2010 for our living room and dining room carpet. That installation also went well. This most recent job included replacement of some rotten subfloor, new pad and carpet. We did the heavy lifting for both jobs: carpet removal, furniture and door removal. It is not difficult and a great way to save a couple of c notes. Alissa helped us for both of our carpeting projects. She did a great job. We did most of it through email after the showroom visit and measuring visit. Very convenient! When we discovered our rotten subfloor, it was added to the service with no hassle and no charge. The installers were on time and courteous. They did a good job repairing the floor and putting in the carpet. It looks great and feels wonderful on our feet. Karastan silk strand is wonderful stuff. We recommend Nonn's and will go there again for our next remodeling project: the guestroom.

Description of Work
Bedroom carpet replacement and prior experience with Nonn's.

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Our designers are very customer service driven. This is an attribute that can't be taught but that they possess in abundance. They genuinely care about their clients, as you have experienced a number of times and is what draws you back! It is so important for them to know it matters to their clients, and that is why your review is so appreciated! We look forward to continuing to work with you as you create a home that you love!

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

Kitchen Saver Inc DBA Savers Kitchen & Bath

Savers Kitchen & Bath is a locally owned family business with an impeccable reputation for providing quality crafted home improvements for over 34 years. Savers Kitchen & Bath employs our own on-staff designers & installers allowing us full control of your project from inception to completion. The virtual elimination of sub-contractors allows us to complete projects more quickly & provide a higher level of service through improved communication with our clients. You'll be informed as to what to expect daily during installation. Savers Kitchen & Bath provides a vast array of remodeling options to fit any budget. Whether your desire is a simple facelift or a complete renovation, we can help.

Flawless Flooring LLC

Flawless Flooring offers the best flooring products on the market with better craftsmanship and durability than big box brands. Come see for yourself at our New Berlin showroom. One of our flooring experts will be happy to run you through all our hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring options. Some flooring companies have a one-rusty-van setup, operated by part-time teenagers. Other flooring companies subcontract for installation. Flawless Flooring never subcontracts. Each of our crew members is vetted, full-time employees. Employees over subcontractors give us greater accountability and give our customers peace of mind. With 10 vans and 16 employees, our installation crew is miles ahead of our competitors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Interior design services offered free of charge when you make a cabinetry, countertop, flooring or appliance purchase at Nonn's.