A Chicago deck builder talks about cost of adding or renovating a deck or porch, possible materials to choose from, and required city permits.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Roberts, WI
There are 8 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Roberts
- Cornerstone Concrete LLCJohn was very responsive, professional, friendly, and prompt. Job went extremely smooth and was done just as John planned it out. John kept the site clean and picked up and was very careful around the landscaping. Would definitely recommend Cornerstone Concrete to friends.
- Cornerstone Concrete LLCJohn was a pleasure to meet with to come up with design, color and pattern and price that my wife liked. I took the option as clearing the site of sod and move a lawn sprinkler and in-ground gutter drain to save some off the price, he gave me the dimensions. When John and his crew showed up to do the work he asked how I got it so exact. I told him it was cause he gave me the exact measurements. John then leveled the area and installed the form and re-bar. They came back to next day and poured the colored concrete and did the patterns, accents and covered the new concrete. The patio needed to wait 28 days to do the sealer. The one negative issue was we had to call him back to patch up a gap in the concrete they left at the base and some white and black spots left in the finish. John came back in the set time and fixed the spots and sealed the entire top surface. We are 99.9% happy with the final product so far. With the gap that was visible in the base I have concerns of how well it'll hold up through the winter and over time. If it cracks badly our ratings will significantly drop, but If the patio gets through a few seasons with-out adversely cracking our Quality rating will go up to an
- Graley Concrete Co.The night they came out to give us the bid, he was on time. Very friendly. We discussed our options on colors and patterns for the stamped concrete. A suggestion was made to make the entrance steps wider. We did that and are very happy. We accepted the bid and discussed when the work would be scheduled. I was waiting to put my flowers in until after the work, otherwise my flowers would be in the way the crew doing their job. I got a call a couple of weeks later saying they could move our work date up so I could get my flowers in before Memorial Day. I appreciated that. They came to do the work on the scheduled date. When they tore out the concrete that another company had installed 4 years ago, they found it did not have any mesh or re-bar in it. That is why it was cracking so badly. That is a shortcut that other company took to save themselves some money. The next day they showed up on time, worked quickly and finished the job. The concrete looks great. We are happy
- Wind River Const LLCWe cannot say enough about how wonderful George with Wind River has been to work with! He is knowledgeable, super responsive and ,really goes the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best quality products for the best PRICE! I an a project manager by trade so my expectations are pretty high to begin with and George has exceeded them all
- Wind River Const LLCWork was performed promptly and professionally and on schedule. Special tracked equipment was used to minimize impact on lawn. New patio looks great. We picked out the pattern for the stamped concrete brick border and it was colored artistically and looks the same as real "aged brick" ,
- Wind River Const LLCThey were very prompt and professional. They purchased a door for the garage, hauled it to our house in their truck and installed it very quickly. The work was very solid and done well. The lawn was carefully covered with cloth to protect the new grass from being washed away. We were very happy with all the work they've done so far
- Boulder Hills LandscapingThe work was great. Guys do a great job and are very sociable. Very pleased with the product. Customer service was excellent and work done on timing projected. Would definitely hire for future projects.
- Yardmasters LandscapesBest experience with a contractor. Said He was going to be there on a specific day, and WAS! Said he would finish by a certain day, and did. Fantastic communication. This was a big, new construction landscape project with a lot of moving parts, and the creativity and quality of work was #1. Could not be happier. Highly recommend!
- English StoneJoel was right on time, very pleasant in attitude and very professional in his demeanor. He was well prepared to execute the installation, we discussed my wishes for exact placement and orientation of the boulder, showed him the location where we wanted it and he took it from there. It happened that we had an exit for underground eavestrough draining next to the area we chose, and he pointed out that he could locate the basin to receive that drainage, thereby keeping the basin filled automatically with rainwater runoff! Voila! Painless maintenance. He was very resourceful.We appreciated his respect for our property, taking care not to make any ruts in the yard, and he even helped my husband bring a couple of our own granite boulders down to the water feature area, as I had wanted them incorporated into my landscape plan for future plantings.He did the installation in a little over 2 hours start to finish.I will definitely use English Stone when the occasion arises, and I heartily recommend this company to others needing a great firm to work with on a landscaping project. I often get asked by my own (interior design) clients for recommendations for tradespeople, which is the main reason I started subscribing to Angie's List....I need to know that the people I recommend will do a good job. I am pleased to say I can personally vouch for the professional excellence of this company, since I have now used them personally
- Down to Earth Garden CenterThe whole project went very well, from design, to layout and choosing of plants. They performed as expected and were true professionals.
Last update on June 2, 2020
Hardscapers in Roberts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
Don’t you feel giddy hopping from one stone to the next on a stone pathway? To install your own, follow these tips for laying stepping stones like a pro.
Looking over a contractor’s quote is a crucial stage in the home remodeling process. Learn how to respond to a contractor’s quote by following seven efficient steps each time.
Find patio pavers in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- New Richmond,
- Star Prairie,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Deer Park,
- Lake Elmo,
- Spring Valley,
- Glenwood City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
patio pavers in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aim High Construction LLC14546 Horner Ave
Hastings, Minnesota 55033
- Aim High Construction LLC
- Boulder Hills Landscaping929 Coulee Trail
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Boulder Hills Landscaping
- Down to Earth Garden Center6025 Arndt Lane
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
- Down to Earth Garden Center
- McKay Nursery Company750 S Monroe Street
Waterloo, Wisconsin 53594
- McKay Nursery Company
- Outdoor Concepts492 Nelson Farm Ln
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Outdoor Concepts
- Rosebud Construction LLC2275 MCKNIGHT RD N
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55109
- Rosebud Construction LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Straighter Line Services1571 Highway 65 Buidling 4
New Richmond, Wisconsin 54017
- Sylvester Construction and Remodeling LLC575 West Fourth St
New Richmond, Wisconsin 54017
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Total Outdoor Solutions 4698 269th Ave NE
Isanti, Minnesota 55040
- Total Outdoor Solutions
- Wolf Restoration LLCPo Box 320
Lakeland, Minnesota 55043
- Wolf Restoration LLC