Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Milwaukee, WI
There are 78 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Milwaukee
- Floor Coverings InternationalMatt was so helpful and accommodating. He explained the different types of heated flooring and ordered it for us to our specifications. He even brought it to our house for us. He let us know how long it would take for the order to come in and he was great about calling us when it did. We love the finished product and we were definitely use them again read less
- Tim Winsall FlooringSuperb business acumen & craftsmanship for the work performed. Tim kept all of the proposal promises and his crew followed suit. Our new flooring looks awesome, and they really worked some magic on our 40 year old flooring throughout our kitchen powder room & laundry room. We couldn't be more pleased. The outcome of the refinishing exceeded our expectations! Thank you Tim read less
- Anderson Floor CoIn three days my floors were done. They look fantastic. I have a whole new house. Very professional. Took the time to make sure that I picked out the stain colors that would look the best in my 100 year old duplex. The dust was not an issue. Dry time was three days as quoted. I would hire Anderson Floor Company again and have referred them to several of my friends read less
- Rehome RenovationThe crew was very organized for the project they performed. I needed three bedrooms painted two different colors along with the trim and the windowsills, then the floors in 2 of the rooms which consisted of ripping up the carpet before the installation. I am very pleased with their work, it feels like a new home. It took them less than a week to complete and always cleaned up daily before leaving. I’ve actually recommended them to 3 other ladies that I work with, after they seen the work they performed on my house. There projects are similar except one wants the bathroom and kitchen updated also . I can’t wait to see what they did… I will definitely recommend them to more read less
- Semper Fi Roofing & ExteriorsVery effective transactions including initial estimates/explanations of work to be done; and followed-up with scheduling and execution of roofing tearoff / new shingles and vents applied efficiently on house and shed. The flat sun roof area was pressure washed and resealed and a new chimney chase cap was formed and installed efficiently. Want to thank the roofing team (Ernesto and Victor and associates)for their installation knowhow, and the project manager (Brad) for coordination and attention to details in finishing the job quickly to our satisfaction read less
- Reality Construction LLCThey were on time and professional. Explained everything in advance and open to changes. Took time to help with all steps and going with you to pick the fixtures.
- EXACT EXTERIOR & INTERIOR REMODELING INCTeam was great to work with! Workmanship is top quality, team was patient through all of my questions and concerns and finished the job in a timely manner. Will definitely call them again for future projects!
- Tim Winsall FlooringWe had bought 110 year old home last year that had original hardwood floors. The floors were in bad shape, and there were a couple places that needed larger repairs. We had a couple companies give us quotes, and they told us that there was no way to stain maple a darker color, and they would do the best they could to fix the damaged floors. My mom had used Tim in the past, and said that is the only person she would trust to touch original hardwood floors. Tim came out, and was very informative. He told us things about hardwood that we didn't even know! He also was very confident he could get the maple floors dark, and even showed us pictures of another clients floors that were also maple that he had darkened. We were very excited, and hired Time for our floors. Tim is highly sought, so he is always out a few months, but after our floors were done it was 100% worth the wait!! Tim and his assistant Trevor arrived on time daily, and explained what they would be doing and what to expect when we got home each night. There was never a night we couldn't walk on the floors, which was great because we didnt' have to stay with a friend, or in a hotel during the process! Tim also doesn't use the harsh chemicals so there was no horrible smells, and dust was very minimal! When we bought the house, we originally ripped out the carpet, and we took off the quarter round which was in terrible condition. Tim went a step beyond and was nice enough to stain new quarter round and installed it for us! We were more than satisfied from beginning to end of the job! After this experience, I could never recommend anyone but Tim for a flooring job! He is coming back in November to do our stairs and upper hallway. Tim is a master of his craft, and the way I will explain hiring him is this: If you needed a surgery, you wouldn't hire any doctor, you would hire a specialist, with excellent references. Same goes for your flooring. If you want someone that has the knowledge and the know how to make 110 year old floors look brand new again, and do all that while still charging a fair price, then call Tim! 5**** read less
- MH Renovations LLCWe just completed our second project with MH Renovations (Matt & Celina) and are about to begin our third. From the very beginning of the project Matt and Celina were willing to work with us and answer every question we had and every design suggestion we asked them to weigh in on. With our home renovation we were out of our house for over a month and MH Renovations and their subcontractors were in our house 6 days a week. After weeks of Matts crews being in our home and stopping by to see the progress it felt like everyone was family. MH Renovations is trustworthy and professional and their work product is quality and top of the line. We cannot express how happy we are with our renovation and with choosing MH Renovations to guide us through this project. From replacing windows, installing hardwood floors, redesign, beautiful cabinetry, electrical, plumbing, and backyard decks, MH Renovations is the top on our list. We will be recommending Matt and Celina to anyone who comes across our path! Thank you Matt, Celina and MH Renovations crew! D & B Souffran read less
- Reality Construction LLCMike and his crews were wonderful to work with and took great care and focus with our basement remodel project. We had the entire basement stripped down to bare concrete and had two new rooms, a living area and a full bathroom added. It looks amazing and was completed within a day of the initial project completion date initially quoted. Very impressive read less
Flooring Contractors in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Flawless Flooring offers the best flooring products on the market with better craftsmanship and durability than big box brands. Come see for yourself at our New Berlin showroom. One of our flooring experts will be happy to run you through all our hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring options. Some flooring companies have a one-rusty-van setup, operated by part-time teenagers. Other flooring companies subcontract for installation. Flawless Flooring never subcontracts. Each of our crew members.. read lessRecent Review:The job went great from start to finish! My salesman Justin was extremely knowledgeable and low key. The installers were perfectionists! Overall a super job!Joanie M.
- Business Description:Call today for flooring installation and repair services!Recent Review:Nate did a great job adding LVP to our bathrooms for a very good price.Renee R.
- Business Description:Floor Coverings International is your premier shop-from-home flooring company. We bring our Mobile Flooring Showroom to your home so you can choose from a variety of products without leaving the couch. Whether it is carpeting, hardwood floors, tile, or any of the other options we offer, we carefully treat each design as a custom project, and we work with you to meet your budget and deadlines to install the floors of your dream home. Flooring is made easy, simple, and stress-free with Floor Co.. read lessRecent Review:Matt was so helpful and accommodating. He explained the different types of heated flooring and ordered it for us to our specifications. He even brought it to our house for us. He let us know how long it would take for the order to come in and he was great about calling us when it did. We love the finished product and we were definitely use them again read lessChristopher M.
- Business Description:Family owned, third generation craftsman with over 35 years of experience. Bona "certified craftsman" handpicked and promoted by that finish manufacturer. Committed to following the "best practices" of the industry. BBB accredited business with A+ rating since 1997. NARI member since 2006. No subs used. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. No service charges read lessRecent Review:It went very well. Jill fully explained the process and material choices to be used. The price was fair and the work crew was very professional and polite.J F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Addresses - (Milwaukee) 4820 W Loomis Rd., (Phone) 414-744-9400 (Fax) 414-744-9237.. (Waukesha),2142 East Moreland Blvd.(Phone) 262- 524-1455. (Fax) (262) 524-8460. Award winning. Additional DBA - Abbey Flooring Co read lessRecent Review:Awful, from the moment I walked in the showroom at the Waukesha location salesman Robert stated he was on a tight schedule so I had to make it quick. I quickly grabbed 3 samples to take home. The fellow that measured arrived on time a few days later on schedule. It took days to get the quote and when I called Robert to ask about it he again said he didn’t have time to review it yet. I have worked in sales 16 plus years and that is not how you treat somebody that is going to pay big money for a purchase at your store. The concept of the store works and the cost was in line with 2 other companies I received quotes from but the salesmen reminded me of a tacky used car salesmen read lessPeri F.
- Business Description:We are licensed and insured so feel safe to ask us for a quote. We are not a start up and have been in business for awhile now. People have trusted us with their home repairs for years and we hope to continue that. No job too big or small for us. We take pride in our work and pay attention to details read lessRecent Review:My experience with Jason and his group was OUTSTANDING with my new kitchen remodel !! A 10 STAR rating I was so impressed with his quality work and product and STRESS FREE experience that I'm having him remodel my bathroom and Hallway!! I HIGHLY recommend this talented Contractor for your next remodel construction project!! read lessJane D.
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential and commercial remodeling firm serving the greater Milwaukee area including Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee Counties. Incorporated in May of 1977 as a small roofing company, our firm now specializes in all facets of home improvement projects including space planning and design, kitchen and bath remodels, additions, attic conversions, window and door replacement, and lower level remodels read lessRecent Review:In the end we were very happy with the result. The crew that did the work was very attentive to quality and do great work. Our only complaint is that the schedule was overly optimistic and the project ran more than a month past our target date. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again though read lessRoger R.
- Business Description:From design to clean-up, we handle it all!! We work with an experienced & licensed HVAC company, plumber, and electrician. Along with professional cabinet makers, countertop installers, carpeting installers, and others to handle your job from start to finish. We offer free estimates as well. Please take a look at some of our past work on Facebook or at www.maplevalleyremodeling.com. Thank-you read lessRecent Review:Ben and his crew went above and beyond to help with my bathroom remodel. Ben always kept me in the loop with the project progress and finished ahead of schedule. They were respectful with my house and dog and even searched out tile when I wasn't happy with the tile I originally bought. The quality of work went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely hire them again read lessArielle B.
- Business Description:We specialize in many areas. We service home owners, investors and commercial accounts. We specialize in handyman services, painting, carpentry, apartment flips and turn arounds, house flips. We also are approved for Fitness Equipment and Game Table assembly through Sears, ServiceLive and it's Affiliates. We are insured and have passed thorough background checks. We do sub contract some work but oversee all projects to make sure they are done with the highest quality. We also do sub contract.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Jason was terrific! the condo was completed quicker than we had anticipated at a fair price and great quality workmanship! Thanks for a job well done - we would highly recommend! :)Anna B.
- Business Description:We are a full service commercial and residential roofing company. We complete and repair many different kinds of roofing systems including TPO, EPDM, GBUR, Metal, PVC, Coatings and Modified. We also do remodeling that includes drywall, windows, doors, painting, deck replacement, and siding read lessRecent Review:Great. Mario did an amazing job. Love stone bar!Jay C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Find flooring installation in
- West Allis
- Whitefish Bay
- River Hills
- Brown Deer
- Elm Grove
- New Berlin
- Hales Corners
- South Milwaukee
- Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek
flooring installation in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services LLC18480 W National Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services LLC
- A & b Coatings1624 S 12th St
- A-Team Flooring3809 n 79th
- AB & K Affordable Bath & Kitchen3636 S 108th St
- Ability Remodeling, LLC4264 S 1st St
- Acme Insulation LLC3165 South 36th st
- Adair Floors 'N' More Inc7441 S 27th St
- ADVANCE QUALITY FLOOR COVERING451 W SWAN CR
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- All About Floors16060 W National Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- All That Designs5542 N 53rd St
- All You Need, LLC 4731 W North Ave
- All-N-One Contracting
- ALLEN KITCHEN & BATH INC18525 W Bluemound Rd Ste B
- Always Building Custom18500 W Lawnsdale Rd
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- Amethyst Contracting Inc777 N Van Buren St
- ANCHONDO'S FLOOR CO1520 ILLINOIS ST
- Ancora Stone & Tile925 Elm Grove Rd
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
- Anderson Floor Co6550 W Forest Home Ave
- Ardyw Inc3403 W Colette Ct
- ARGENT Remodeling4862 S 92nd St
- Art Flooring and Construction, LLC4136 N California Ave
- ARTFORM WOOD FLOORING3562 S 25TH ST
- Atmosphere Construction, LLC7425 S Chapel Dr.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- AUSTIN ENTERPRISESPO Box 700
- AV Renovations1735 S 55th St
- Axis Property Management and Home Improvements LLC304 Main St
- A & b Coatings
- B & K ContractorsPO Box 127
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B A Tile And Stone Work, LLC719 Manistique Ave.
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- BADGER CARPENTRY INCW285N2011 Louis Ave
- Badger Remodeling Inc432 Madero Dr
- Badgerland Facility ServicesW61N 678 Mequon Ave
- Barajas Construction Llc2545 s. 15th pl
- Bartolotta Enterprises Inc.S75W 21453 Field Dr
- BARTZ'S FLOOR COVERING INC11360 W FOREST HOME AVE
- BATH AND KITCHEN SPECIALISTS, INC17000 W Capitol Dr
- BEC contracting10232 W Sunset Ave
- Been there fixed that handyman service llcW151S7662 Mystic Dr
- BELFOR USA Group, Inc.2929 N. 114th Street
- BEREN'S HOME CLEANING SERVICE8434 W LAPHAM ST
- BEST CARPET INC3771 S 108TH ST
- Best In Class Remodeling2974 S 102nd St
West Allis, Wisconsin
- Big Blue Handyman & Carpentry13709 West Cleveland Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- BIG DAVE'S SERVICES9131 W Walker St
- BILL'S CLASSIC HARDWOOD FLOORSPO BOX 270496
- BJK SERVICES, LLCPO BOX 44016
- Bloedow's Carpets & More, Inc.N53W24950 S Corporate Cir Unit 11
- Bodanske Wood Flooring, LLC4486 Bayside Rd
- Braatz Building Inc2010B W. Bender Rd.
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brew City Remodeling LLC.3752 S 52nd Street
- Brewer Contracting3420 Washington Ave
- BRICKSET TILE & REMODELING LLCW182S8475 Racine Ave
- BrightSight Remodeling Innovations LLC3808 W Elm St
- Brillo Home Improvements Inc5315 N Lovers Lane Rd
- Brunner Tile And WoodN19W28044 Golf View Ct
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Budget Right Kitchens1000 N Taylor Ave
Oak Park, Illinois
- BUILDING BLOCKS CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 72045
- Burkett Construction4286 N 44th St
- Burkham Built LLC8461 N Port Washington Rd
- BURTON TILE LLC3125 S 10TH ST
- Buskirk Construction Inc4239 Green Bay Rd Ste 2
- BYCO INC787 4th St
- B & K Contractors
- Cabinets City 1650 W Algonquin Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Callen Construction IncS63W13131 Janesville Rd
- CAMPBELL DEVELOPMENT LLC18395 LEE CHATEAU DR
- Caravella Paintworks6526 River Parkway
- Carlos Anthony Design LLCPO Box 70096
- Carlson Services - Harry F Carlson Company LLC316 E Riverside Blvd.
Loves Park, Illinois
- Carpet City Flooring CenterW190N10800 Commerce Cir
- Carpet City Flooring Center Racine8210 Washington Ave (Hwy 20)
- Carpet Factory Outlet4960 S 27th St
- Carpet Mill Outlet Inc1001 S 108 St
- Carpet Mill Store1327 W Lincoln Ave
- CARPET PLUS INC11905 W Dearbourn Ave
- Carpet Town1350 S 108th St
- Carpet Wisconsin317 N Main
- Carpetland Flooring Center2030 Silvernail Rd.
- Carpetland Flooring Center6051 Regency West Dr.
- Carpetland USA Flooring Center1451 S 108th St
West Allis, Wisconsin
- Carpets And Vinyl Of Waukesha 1596 E NORTH ST
- CARPETS GALORE AND FLOORING1542 N PORT WASHINGTON RD
- Carpets Plus Colortile of Racine1344 Lathrop Avenue
- CCC Cabinetry Wisconsin355 S Moorland Rd
- Cebo9850 S Nicholson Rd
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Centeno Home Improvement Solutions, LLC5324 Olympia Ln
- CENTURY FLOORS840 Lake Ave Fl 300
- Champion Chem-Dry380 N Elmridge Ave
- CITYLIVING DESIGN INC401 E ONTARIO STE 1302
- CJ Holmes Company LLC13500 Watertown Plank Rd
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
- Claims Resource Solutions LLC2510A S Kinnickinnic Avenue rear
- COLLABORATIVE DESIGN1601 HWY 164
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Colorful Concrete Solutions417 Barney St
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTIONS3432 S 84TH ST
- Contemporary Carpet, Inc.12041 W. Janesvile Rd.
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- Cornerstone Improvements4130 Riverside Road
- Cabinets City