Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Kenosha, WI
There are 3 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Kenosha
- JENKINS REALTY INCOur experience was everything and more!! Kortney Nanstad did a incredible job helping us!! She has great work ethics, honest, patient, knowledgeable, and listens to all your needs! Highly recommend!!
- Place Perfect RealtyPerfect Place Reality Marinette, Wis Dealt with Judy most unprofessional realtor that we have ever dealt with. This would have been a co-brokered deal and Judy did everything possible to void our offer; not returning phone calls, sending over paperwork that wasn’t sign. Feel sorry for the seller, they were from out of state. She was representing, sold their house for less than what we offered. She is very unprofessional and how this situation was handled was almost unethical. Will not look at any homes listed by her or this agenc
- Re/Max Realty Team - Tom and Sue DemogenesExcellent Insightful Newsletter Advice was based on my best interest Sold property in less than a month Tom and sue are a great Team Honest and Trustworthy
- Northwoods Community RealtyI highly recommend Jackie Learnoard at Northwoods. She was very skilled and highly dedicated in a long sales cycle.
- JENKINS REALTY INCMy experience with Jenkins Reality and My agent Charissa Myers, was very much life changing! They do amazing work in making a dream come true, with purchasing a home. They walked me through step by step in the process of buying a home. They handled everything professionally and beautifully.
- JENKINS REALTY INCThe entire staff at Jenkins realty was absolutely fantastic! A special thank you to Lindy for always being available and so very patient with questions and concerns!
- Land Quest RealtyLand Quest is an absolute joke! By far the worst company I’ve ever had dealt with. Whatever you do, DON’T RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE. I wish I could rate them 0 stars because that’s what they deserve. Unfortunately I’m still renting from them because the market is out of control in Bristol, WI and they bought out the previous owner, but this is the worst experience I’ve ever had in all of my years of renting. They cancel EVERY work order that I or my neighbors put in without any explanation. One neighbor’s heat went out in the dead of winter and they canceled the work order. I had exposed wires from my water heater and they specifically said to keep my daughter away from it because it could electrocute her yet they still canceled the work order. They have zero communication with our on site property manager, whom we love and they kept on when they took over, but people move in/out and he has no clue it’s even happening. Now we’re dealing with a trash collection issue. It’s been 2 weeks and our garage has not been picked up. I informed management and was told to send my complaints to maintenance. Sent said complaints to maintenance and got no response. Contacted management again and was told maintenance is aware of it. Ok, so when are they going to do something about it??? And why isn’t the garbage company coming anymore? Did you not pay the bill? I’m sure my monthly rent alone covers it since they overcharge the **** out of their tenants for the lack of service they provide to their properties. The last thing I heard was, we’re not sure when it will be handled, I just know that they’re aware of it. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE! YOU’LL REGRET IT!
- JENKINS REALTY INCCherie was so wonderful to work with! She was helpful, knowledgeable and beyond pleasant. This is my second time working with Jenkins Realty, and I have been highly satisfied both times!
- JENKINS REALTY INCMy husband and I were looking for our first house. We had no idea where to start. We called Jenkins Realty and it was an AMAZING experience. We looked at a house and three weeks later we closed! We worked with Cherie and Charissa and they were amazing and helpful through the whole process. I was worried it was going to be a stressful mess and they made it quick and easy and we couldn't be more thrilled how everything turned out! We highly recommend going through Jenkins Realty...it was a great experience
- Jen & Jeff Geisinger ~ Luke Team Real EstateI picked Jen from Angies List since she has the best rating of any Agent listed. Jen is very professional (and a nice/fun person) and knows everything about real estate so we hired her immediately upon meeting her. She told us everything we needed to update/fix and hooked us up with a Stager in our area. Once listed, we had immediate showings and our house sold for almost full price in 1 WEEK! Jen makes this very stressful process easy. We were out of town the week before closing (honeymoon) and had some issues with the inspection, but Jen took care of lining up the work and got everything fixed. You can't ask for anything more from an agent. The closing went without issues. If you want to sell your house - Jen is your agent
Real Estate Agent in Kenosha
- Business Description:Durante & Rich Real Estate focuses on property management to residential real estate - single family homes, townhomes, condos, and small multi-family units. Most of our clients have just one property. We have an owner that uses the same process for his investment properties so our program is well tested and efficient. We have been managing residential properties since 1998 and have a team (not just a one person) to help you.Recent Review:I contacted Durante and Rich when I was considering selling my home. They were responsive, informative and very professional. I was dreading the list of things I knew needed to be done to get ready to sell but between the owner and his office team they set me up with wonderful contractors that made the “to do” list a breeze!!! I am referred them to numerous family and friends when looking to buy or sell a home!!! I intend to continue to do so!!Cathie S.
- Business Description:BOE MORTGAGE, NMLS ID #418481 (Bank of England Mortgage) offers mortgage financing solutions nationwide. We provide Angies List Members with the expertise and services that are traditionally offered by the largest financial services institutions in the country but with the integrity of a local community bankRecent Review:Nick Thiry and everyone who helped at Bank of England were great. They were professional, had service oriented attitudes, and got the job done well. They helped us in the decision making process, and guided us through all the paperwork, etc. Thanks Nick! Great workAdam H.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Land Quest Realty is a full service, local residential real estate brokerage company that specializes in listing single family homes throughout South Eastern Wisconsin. Land Quest seasoned agents use state of the art tools and marketing methods in make sure your home is sold fast and that highest value. We work with both buyers and sellers and offer a superior level of attention and service. Call us today for a free consultationRecent Review:Land Quest is an absolute joke! By far the worst company I’ve ever had dealt with. Whatever you do, DON’T RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE. I wish I could rate them 0 stars because that’s what they deserve. Unfortunately I’m still renting from them because the market is out of control in Bristol, WI and they bought out the previous owner, but this is the worst experience I’ve ever had in all of my years of renting. They cancel EVERY work order that I or my neighbors put in without any explanation. One neighbor’s heat went out in the dead of winter and they canceled the work order. I had exposed wires from my water heater and they specifically said to keep my daughter away from it because it could electrocute her yet they still canceled the work order. They have zero communication with our on site property manager, whom we love and they kept on when they took over, but people move in/out and he has no clue it’s even happening. Now we’re dealing with a trash collection issue. It’s been 2 weeks and our garage has not been picked up. I informed management and was told to send my complaints to maintenance. Sent said complaints to maintenance and got no response. Contacted management again and was told maintenance is aware of it. Ok, so when are they going to do something about it??? And why isn’t the garbage company coming anymore? Did you not pay the bill? I’m sure my monthly rent alone covers it since they overcharge the **** out of their tenants for the lack of service they provide to their properties. The last thing I heard was, we’re not sure when it will be handled, I just know that they’re aware of it. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE! YOU’LL REGRET IT!Kelly S.
- Business Description:We are a relocation company offering relocation services on a national level inclusive of our Real Estate Rebate program, Moving and Mortgage Services at a discount with National Movers and Lenders. We will handle all aspects of your listing, help with your purchase, set up your move and get you a mortgage. All at NO cost to youRecent Review:I still have to search for it, I don't know how to log in to it. It is a mess!Heath F.
- Business Description:Real Estate Expert located in Lake Geneva, WI and Lake County, IL area. I am here to help with all your buying and selling property needs in Lake Geneva area and Lake County area
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - HSA Home Warranty, Home Security of America Insurance Services Inc. Additional phone - (608) 231-0010.Recent Review:"I was provided with a home warranty company with the purchase of my patio home. HSA at first was bad. Then they really provided service recovery. The problem: They assigned ""Zoom Mechanical"" (this company should never be used) Zoom did not show up, when I called them, they said, ""we are trying to accomodate you, because you said we could not send someone until after 930am"" (I hired a cousin with small kids in school to sit at my house) This comment was made after 1200 when they did not show up... I complained to HSA stating I wanted another company assigned, they put me on hold and said, sorry there is no other company available, and they are rated very high or we would not use them. So I gave ""Zoom Mechanical"" a second and a third chance, thinking I had no choice, Zoom never showed. I called back to HSA they assigned L D SMITH plumbing (fantastic company), HSA called L D SMITH for me, got all set up, and waived the $100 fee for L D Smith visit. I did have talk with a supervisor at HSA to get this done, but in the end they provided good customer service. "Emily P.
- Business Description:If you plan to buy or sell a house. Call me and get a free estimate of the value of the house. Easy way is to punch in Four One Four Nine Four Nine Nine Three Eight Four. You can read more about me.. I suggest you check me out and then call me. https://manojtewari.exprealty.com/
- Business Description:Redefined Realty Advisors, LLC is a Real Estate Brokerage licensed in Wisconsin. Our NO-Money Upfront 3.99% listing model is designed to maximize the savings to home sellers while still providing customary "Full Service" listings. Contracts are typically 3-6 months and then renew automatically if your home has not sold. Not only is Redefined Realty saving sellers money, but we have the best “$500 Buyer Rewards” program in Wisconsin. Lastly, we have a special program to honor our MVP's (Milita..Recent Review:We worked with Corrine and she was very professional and knowledgeable.PHILIP D.
- Business Description:Direct Edge Investments is a real estate solutions company based out of Glendale. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Pleasant Prairie
- Winthrop Harbor
- Union Grove
- Silver Lake
- Lake Villa
- Park City
real estate agents in Kenosha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 MONTH REALTY5703 Springbrook Rd
PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wisconsin
- 1 MONTH REALTY
- ACCUNET MORTGAGE13000 W SILVER SPRING DR.
- Adashun Jones Real Estate531 Mill St
Green Lake, Wisconsin
- American Advantage Legenza & Associates301 E Kent St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- ACCUNET MORTGAGE
- HEPP'S HOME INSPECTION LLC431 E JEFFERSON ST
- Home Security of America Inc1861 Ludden Dr
Cross Plains, Wisconsin
- HORIZON ASSOCIATES INC dba BUILDING PERFORMANCE SO8692 PINE RD
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- HEPP'S HOME INSPECTION LLC
- iGrowCash8615 S Deerwood Ln
- J W PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC4816 Green Bay Rd
- Jeff Braun Realty LLC1443 MAIN ST
Union Grove, Wisconsin
- Jennifer M (Jennifer) Heiring7920 39th Ave
- Jessica Kortbein Real Estate
- Jody Frederking - RE/MAX Elite24804 75th Street
PADDOCK LAKE, Wisconsin
- Julie Winter-Paez Remax Property Pros LLC888 W Pine Street
Eagle River, Wisconsin
- J W PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC
- Keller Williams® RealtyP.O.Box 94
- Keller Williams® Realty
- Randy Kamps, Madison Real EstateP.O. Box 45886
- Re/Max Action North Realty5211 N US Highway 51 PO Box 3
- RealEstateAuctions.com7621 12th Street Suite 94
- Redefined Realty Advisors LLC2410 Milwaukee St
- Riverdale Motel & Resort5012 State Highway 70 W
Eagle River, Wisconsin
- Ron Painter - Shorewest Realtors911 Milwaukee Ave
- RON WILICHOWSKI REALTY & ACTNS1103 8TH ST
- Randy Kamps, Madison Real Estate
- Sara Noonan Realtor at Century 21 Affiliated2031 E Rawson Ave
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Shamrock Building Inspection Consultants LLC300 Cottonwood Ave Suite 3
- Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company4650 W. Spencer St, Suite 38
- Signature Realty Inc.12462 State Highway 32 64
- Steve Smillie, Edina Realty520 Commons Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Sue Drude Noyes1991 Ford Pkwy
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Sara Noonan Realtor at Century 21 Affiliated
- Team Ferguson/Keller Williams Integrity Realty2424 Monetary Blvd Suite 201
- Ted Schaar - Coldwell Banker6000 N Port Washington Rd
- The Becker Group532 Lake St.
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tri-R Realty Associates, Inc.15865 West 2nd Street
- Team Ferguson/Keller Williams Integrity Realty
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina