Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Hudson, WI
There are 14 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Hudson
- Brewster and Sons ConstructionPat and his team were great to work with. He followed up with me several times as I worked to find the right contractor. He helped to understand the problem and develop a solid solution. Very friendly and knowledgeable crew. They went the extra distance to make sure things were done right from project start through cleanup. I cannot recommend them more highly
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of MinneapolisThe 4 season sun room has changed our house. We start our day with coffee and end it watching the sun go down.
- Wind River Const LLCWe cannot say enough about how wonderful George with Wind River has been to work with! He is knowledgeable, super responsive and ,really goes the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best quality products for the best PRICE! I an a project manager by trade so my expectations are pretty high to begin with and George has exceeded them all
- Brewster and Sons ConstructionI wanted a sun room insulated for year-round use and I also needed a solution for some problem stairs in the room. The sun room was likely once a breezeway between the garage and kitchen that someone had enclosed. There were clumsy and dangerous steps between the garage door and the kitchen door. I thought it would help to have the garage door raised level with the kitchen door and place stairs in the garage. This still left stairs in the sun room but they would not have been so awkward. |I am the proud owner of a most spectacular space. My original dining room was too small and claustrophobic. I now have a most inviting combined kitchen AND dining room. I still plan to install an electric fireplace on the wall for ambiance and added warmth in the now large room. |I didn't mention price because it may or may not be what someone else would be willing to pay for the work completed. The contract was followed; I paid extra where additional work was requested
- Better BuildersExcellent job. Pat tells you the whole story. What can and what can't be done. He does what he says he's going to do.
- Haldeman BuildersChuck is very knowledgeable. He and his carpenter, Doug Frank, do flawless and accurate work. Chuck is very informed about building code requirements, and all general construction. I have used him in the past for projects, and any sub-contractors he has used (e.g. electricians, dry wallers, plumbers) have been top-notch
- Zehm InspectionsWe found Mike Zehm very easy to work with. He listened to our ideas, made suggestions, and did not complain when we changed our minds numerous times on details, even when it meant reworking plans. If we needed two hours to discuss the project, he stayed two hours. In addition, we were impressed that crews actually showed up when they were supposed to show up, and did a nice job of cleaning up afterward. His prices were reasonable and fair, and he did everything he could to meet our expectations. We definitely would hire Zehm Building Concepts again, and plan to
- Sylvester Construction and Remodeling LLCVery smooth process. Jeremy helped us with the building plan and was very easy to work with as we made some changes along the way.
- Balts Construction of the Chippawa Valley IncFrom all the estimates I received, he was the only one that asked me what I was going to use the sunroom for. He explained and communicated with me very well and he also had some nice ideas. I would highly recommend them.
- Asher Lasting ExteriorsTo date, the work done by Asher's is about 80% complete. The workmanship and professional attitude of all Asher employees, from sales, office, and installers is impeccable. The siding is complete, and the roof and gutter work, about halfway done. We have observed a fair portion of the work being done. There has never been a corner cut. In fact, during the siding job, a small area of water damage was discovered under a bedroom window, beneath improperly applied tyvek from 18 years ago. Although the material was now dry, the installer cut out that portion of wall and replaced it, before continuing the siding project. My husband and I agree that the men working on all of the projects we've had, complete their work with the utmost precision and pride in their work. It has been an extremely hot and humid summer, and these guys have worked each and every day in accordance with the Asher Enterprises, Inc, standard of excelence that we have counted on. We had one estimate from another roofing company before the project, and we could have saved money using that contractor, but the extra dollars spent have given our home a new look, done to perfection!! We would, and do recommend Asher Enterprises, and will be calling upon them for any future remodeling projects
Patio Builders in Hudson
- Business Description:Full-service general contractor for residential remodeling in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Our experienced builders love what they do, and bring their collaboration of talent and craftmanship to every job. Our project managers carefully listen to your goals and financial objectives to manage a streamlined schedule with diligent communication
- Business Description:What started as a two person remodeling company in 1979 has grown into a multi-state construction and home improvement enterprise boasting more than 75,000 happy customers. Delighting our customers, whether they are building new, remodeling or upgrading their home with a new gutter system or roofing installation, is easy to do with the great products we offer and our staff of hardworking and talented employees. Additional DBA: Midwest LeafGuard. Additional service area: Chippewa, Dunn, Eau Cl..Recent Review:Lindus Construction did an excellent job on our roof replacement and light tube installation. We appreciated their communication during the project and the on site crew was fabulous. Hard working, excellent teamwork, got whole project done in one day and did an excellent job of cleaning up the site. Would definitely recommend themJohn H.
- Business Description:Take $2,500 Off your siding project in celebration of our 25th Anniversary! Click DEALS to claim the offer (terms and conditions apply). At Twin Cities Siding Professionals, our goal is to help homeowners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes by providing them with a wide range of quality contracting services. We use only the highest quality materials and most advanced installation techniques. As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler, we are experts in the installation..Recent Review:These are efficient, knowledgeable professionals who get the job done. They communicate well, know the product, (James Hardie Siding) and the windows were terrific. More importantly we had a hard deadline of a wedding and it was during Covid so there was no room for error. In part that was our poor planning that they worked with so even more props to them. We enjoyed both work crews, the windows were a separate crew from the siding folks. They were professional especially when it came to making the place look neat every day. Let's face it, this was a construction project that took about a week. They left the place looking tidy daily. The crew was friendly and even enjoyed the dog being around. Not under foot mind you when it came to working, but as you see in one photo the dog was around and they were cool with it. I'm not going to list price because prices in general fluctuate depending on materials and time of year but I will say this about price. This was a significant project that involved a major decision about the look and resale of the house so we did not go with the lowest bidder, what was important to us was the company we chose knew the products they were installing and they listened to what was important to us. For those reasons we were very comfortable placing our home improvement investment in the hands of Twin Cities Siding ProfessionalAlbert M.
- Business Description:Wind River Const LLC is a small family oriented business with all the right people to handle all your home repair needs! we are licensed and insured with over 28 years experience. our rates for one handyman are $ 65.00 per hour to $85.00 per hour depending on the jobs requirements. estimates are free. Additional DBA - Wind River Construction & Handyman ServiceRecent Review:Started 1st week of September 2019 and finished third week of December 2019. Four Months to install: range hood, kitchen backsplash, replace bathtub, replace shower, replace toilet, new countertop and bathroom tile. Crew was constantly pulled to go to other jobs. One week delay in getting corrected countertop which was not their fault and one week to get shower panel which was their accident. Normal timelines would be about 6 weeks tops. Billing was done incorrectly. Overcharges on backsplash ceramic tile of $1700. The tile was presented to contractor at estimate time, but once they started it was "complicated" and would require more money. Two of the three installers clearly had never done tile before - did not use proper tools (tile float, spacers and could not follow the pattern). The work they did had to be redone three times. Crew was not supplied tools by Windriver and had to go to Menard's nearly every day. Clean up was not done everyday and I had to ask them continually to haul the garbage out and old fixtures. George told me that he would give us a nice credit because they were so far behind schedule. This did not happen. When I brought my billing concerns and complete documentation to Angie's List, George did not return their calls to resolve. Bathtub - toilet - countertop = A Backsplash in kitchen = D Range hood = A Shower Glass Door = A Punctual = D (constant deployments to other jobs and trips to hardware store because they did not have tool kit with them.) Price = D (overcharged on tile - it was like I was paying to train his people). Also, after I sent the email asking for the 5% Angie's discount coupon to be applied to final billing - the coupon disappeared from the Windriver Angie's list profile. I reported to Angie's List. George said it was applied to the original estimate but in reviewing my documentation there is no line item for it or mention of the 5% discount anywhere on the billing. Management of job site = D (emails sent to George were forwarded to work team to resolve. I was essentially the unpaid supervisor. Professionalism = F ( George did not return Angie's email / phone calls in regards to billing). He asked to sit down and talk to me but at that point I knew I had to have everything in writing. After a very generous amount of time (4 months) to respond to Angie's, he has not. Quality = B (hired two inexperienced people to do tile work - which had to be redone 3X for the team lead and also in the bathroom shower ditto). I paid the overcharge and final billing just to be done with it. The bathroom does look great, but I will not be working with George againmarie c.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Being from England I know a high-quality retractable awning when I see one. I moved to Chicago from the UK and decided to install a retractable awning at my house. I looked at many reviews on this website and others and came to the conclusion that a retractable awning from [*** Link removed ***] was the obvious choice. Installed now for 4 1/2 years and have not had a single problem with it and don't expect to. We love it and use it frequently in the spring and summer months. My wife and I have only praise for the gents at Retractableawnings.com and commend them on offering high-quality European products, providing great service and a terrific 25-year non-prorated warranty. Cheerio Landon KLandon K.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.Recent Review:Excellent. We enjoyed having Scott work in our home, appreciated his problem-solving skills and his flexibilty with design plans and scheduling. We look forward to hiring him again for other projects.T V.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for over 35 years. Serving the Hudson Wisconsin, Saint Paul Minnesota & Surrounding Areas, we specialize in Remodeling, Residential Roofing, Siding, and Professional Carpentry. Please call our office number for estimates, and leave a message if we are unable to answer your call.Recent Review:It went okay. He answered his phone and made a impromptu stop when I told him I was at the property now. There is an ice dam that is happening on the roof due to melting snow coming off the house and hitting front porch and freezing. He was able to tell me that when the melting snow hit the front porch it froze because the roof there was much cooler than the roof of the house. I guess what I didn't like is that I felt that he gave me not solutions other than to pay almost $400 to have it melted off the roof every time it happens. He didn't look in the attic at the insulation or anything. I wanted an option of what to do to prevent it not what to do once it happens and I never received that information from him. He did say he was going to talk to some people and get back to me, but I never heard from him. He seemed like a nice man and was professional. <br /Hesper C.
- Business Description:The Shed Shop builds the only utility shed that compliments the style of your home. With ample overhangs, top notch trim accents along the roof line, gable ends, and corners, these buildings are built with style. The Shed Shop builds their door frames employing the same wood joinery found in fine furniture, coupled with their hand built other options, such as copper roofed cupolas, transom windows, gable vents, and more. A Shed Shop building will out class any shed on the market for curb appe..Recent Review:From start to finished, the shed shop made it easy and did a excellent job! Initial process for me involved scheduling an onsite estimate, agree on built date which was couple weeks out, one full day to built the shed (2 people) and payment was done online with instant receiptPETER L.
- Business Description:Aim High Construction is a general construction company with capabilities and past performances accomplishing roofing, siding, gutters, windows, decks, interior remodeling, new construction and just about anything under the sun. We are a veteran owned business and work hard to service you and your family and or businessRecent Review:I’m very pleased with the outcome of my remodel. The team from Aim High Construction worked with me through every stage of the project providing guidance in a thoughtful and professional manner. They coordinated and scheduled all parties resulting in a fantastic end product. I would absolutely recommend them for your next projectKathy H.
- Business Description:Please Visit Our Website for More InformationRecent Review:I called for a quote and someone came out pretty quickly and provided me with a quote. The guy who gave me a quote gave me some good ideas for my problem that the other 2 companies that had give me quotes did not mention. His suggestions ended up looking better and costing less than what the other 2 companies suggested plus took care of the water drainage issue. When I accepted the quote, they gave me an approximate start date and they came out and started on time. The guy who installed the gutters was friendly, and nice and informative. He did the back, but was not able to get to the front. He said he would be back in 2 to 5 days, but I had to call the company when 2 weeks went by and I hadn't heard anything. I wasn't in a big hurry, but still wanted it done. I will also say that it has rained almost every day this spring and early summer, so I know they get behind on jobs. Finally, about 3 weeks after they started they came back out and made a change that I requested to the back and they were very pleasant. They finished the front (I was gone). They were wrapping up when I got home and the color was cream instead of white. Not a huge deal, but I still didn't like it. The same guy who had been out to install previously is the same guy that did all the work (with another guy a couple of times). He immediately agreed that the color wasn't correct and said that it would be no problem to change it to the correct color. He made it a point to let me know that he wanted me to be happy. Never made me feel like it should be good enough. 3 weeks go by and no one comes back out. I called twice before I got a response and they told me someone would be out Thurs, but they didn't come until Monday. The install looks great. Better than I had anticipated when I first started this process. <br /> In conclusion, they were very friendly, informative, and helpful in solving water drainage issue. I would use them again because of this and their workers were nice and professional and always seemed to be in a good mood (I've dealt with crabby contractors so this is nice). If you are a stickler for a timeline though....they may drive you nuts. I'm more laid back and didn't have a pressing issue. If I did, maybe they would have been faster. <br /Hesper C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Hudson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DEPARTMENT OF INTERIORS LTD401 Pinnacle Way Suite 108
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
- DEPARTMENT OF INTERIORS LTD
- Flooring Removal IncPO Box 427
Willernie, Minnesota 55090
- Flooring Removal Inc
- Gordon Construction310 5th N
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Gordon Construction
- Haldeman BuildersPO Box 484
Fall Creek, Wisconsin 54742
- Haldeman Builders
- K R Construction146 Williams Ave
New Richmond, Wisconsin 54017
- K R Construction
- Property Image LLC967 Jonathon Dr
Madison, Wisconsin 53713
- Property Image LLC
- Virtual Architec LLCP.O. Box 160 109 5th Ave. North
STRUM, Wisconsin 54770
- Virtual Architec LLC
- Zehm Inspections2043 Larchwood ct
Trinity, Florida 34655
- Zehm Inspections