Hands For Hire Contractors Services LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

General Contractor...

Audubon Restoration LLC

SEAN HAMMOND

Pressure Washing Graffiti Removal Carpet Cleaning Floor Cleaning Windows General Handyman Services Landscaping Lawn and Yard work Snow Removal I have the tools and skill acquired over many years of work, all over the Nation. Born and Raised in Spokane Washington. I dont always beat a competitors price, but I often do. I generally take small jobs that one person can do, I enjoy the freedom of independence.

B J Enterprises- 509 painting

I've been painting for 25 years both Interior, Exterior,Cabinet re-finishing and anything to do with coatings. I'll provide a huge list of satisfied customers. My goal is to add you to that reference list. I guarantee you'll be happy with my work & price. I Have some video examples and testimonial's at www.509painting.com I am thankful for the Angie's List Super Service award for 2010 & 2011& 2012, 2013, and now 2014, Thanks to all my Angie List customers- I appreciate your Trust! Winter Discounts Available! just mention this ad

10/11/2017

Everything was done in a very timely fashion and done very well. I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
I had a verity of projects that I could not get around to so had them done. things like finishing siding on a building, finishing an outside door, painting, etc.

Category handyman service

09/17/2016

It went perfectly. Darren communicated with me at each step. He always showed up when he said he would. He provided all the information we needed to make our decision. He was professional. His crew arrived on time to begin the work. They finished the work in 2 days which really surprised us. They were pleasant and hard workers.

Description of Work
front and back decks replaced with composite decking and new railing.

Category decks,handyman service

09/12/2016

Arrived on time 8am and got it done by noon looks great!

Description of Work
2 bedrooms painted walls and ceiling

Category handyman service,interior painters

02/13/2016

The house had some extensive damage after a tree fell on the house during a severe wind storm as well as blowing down the fence on one side of the back yard. Darren was prompt on inspecting the damage and gave us a very reasonable estimate. An outstanding job was done on all the repairs, no one can even see where the damage was. He was communicative, professional, friendly and completed the work w...

Description of Work
Repaired roof, eaves, replaced window, repaired ceiling & back yard fence

Category drywall,fencing,handyman service,roofing,replacement windows,roof cleaning

09/01/2015

This was a two man job for two days only. Hands for Hire did an excellent job. Very competent with fair price. Nice job.

Description of Work
Remove existing large glass sliding patio door. Install new 2 x 4 wood studs, provide grouting concrete to level door frame. Install new smaller sliding glass patio door. Finish with all hardware and set new sliding screen door.

Category handyman service

Remodels, Carpentry, Decks, Painting, Fixtures, Door Installation, Appliance Removal/Installation, Siding & Windows, Roofing & Repairs, Closet Organization, Sprinkler Systems, Landscaping, Tree limbing & Removal, Snow Removal

HVAC, electrical