Pro Serv Restoration & Cln

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Proserv restoration and cln is a full-service remediation and construction company that can clean, restore, and rebuild any damage caused by water or smoke. No matter how big or small the water damage loss is, Total Restoration can make your house clean, safe, and habitable in no time! We offer a vast array of remodeling and home repairs. Need a new deck? A fence? kitchen remodeling?How about a garage? Give us a call today. We treat each and every customer as if you were part of our family...

REVIVE PAINTING

Family owned painting company with 25 years of experience. We treat our customers with respect and give them the highest quality workmanship.

Evergreen Painting Co

Affordable- Quality Work - Reliable Service We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

12/07/2020

Timely and kept in contact with the insurance company during the repairs

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

11/24/2020

Virgil and his crew did a very good job! The Work he did has lasted me all these years and looks like it will be lasting me more! The work he did was very nice and professional! Its sad that he moved and will not be doing his business here anymore.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of my nail salon/spa , remove and installed new custom tile , repaint whole salon , installed new plumbing for spa chairs , provided new electrical for spa chairs , installed custom collumns , new light fixtures , installed new toilet, new vanities for the spa chairs.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for the feed back! 🙂 Pro Serv Restoratio & CLN,LLLP

08/06/2020

Great did a very clean professional job

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile

Thank you for your business! Pro Serv Restoration 🙂

07/30/2020

Not good my wall that had dryruaght was suposted to be taken out it was not he just coverd it up with trim shower wrap was in three peaces puddied and big gaps and the trim did not connect big gaps for water to enter inside and when I brought this to hes attention he said it will last 5 years ,and I asked him about the tile if it should have sealer He said no that will make it slippery the trim around the tub was scrap peaces. I'm very disappointed

Description of Work
New floor and a new wall and a new bathtub/ shower and the rap

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We did not charge you the amount you specified. You put too many zeros at the end of the amount. The products came with a 5 year warranty. We will correct anything that you didn't like. The professional advise was in your best interest to avoid a slippery floor when wet. I'm sorry we didn't have anything on the invoice about sealing the ceramic tile. Please check your estimate there was no mention replacing a dry rot wall. We have someone coming back to take a look to ...

07/15/2020

excellent, extremely happy with the services provided

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Thank you!

06/12/2020

Virgil was very professional. He was very courteous concerning social distancing and wore a mask the entire time he was in my home. There was an issue securing the hood to my cabinet and Virgil had to install extra bracing to be sure it was safe. I would hire Virgil again for other projects.

Description of Work
Installed new range hood

06/05/2020

It was good, I will be hiring them again, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They did some painting.

Category remodeling

05/26/2020

The gable siding had an irregular portion jutting out two stories over the driveway. Virgil did a great job cutting the piece to fit and then hanging his arms over the edge to fasten it in place and paint it. workmanship was good, clean-up good and the price was right.

Description of Work
Handyman Services - Replace siding on a roof gable

05/13/2020

Very well, on time and quality work.

Description of Work
Shed facia and gutters

04/09/2020

The crew was very professional, and exceeded my expectations , kept me informed every step of the way.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeled

Category handyman service,remodeling

Complete Home Remodeling Tile, Laminate,Paint,cabinets refacing, Bathroom and kitchen Remodeling, Siding,Drywall, electric,total rehab etc,