Floors Portland

Vancouver, WA 98660

Tile installation master shower in NE

Tile installation master shower in NE

tile installation
Tile flooring installation in master bathroom

We provide excellent flooring installation services in the Portland Metro Area. Installing tile, carpet, hardwood, lvt/laminate. With over 10 years experience in the industry we guarantee the highest level of satisfaction and professionalism from our installers and staff. ...

flooring (1)home remodeling (2)tile installation (1)

10/21/2021

Joshua M.

I am satisfied with the work Denis and his team did with my bathroom renovation that included adding a shower and new tiling. The price was fair and results were above my expectation matching my initial quote. After the job was completed, they were more than willing to ensure my full satisfaction by completing some touch-ups that I requested.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

10/21/2021

daniel T.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/05/2021

Ed W.

It was excellent. The quality of their work was great. They were willing to work with you no matter what. They were very personable.

Description of Work
They remodeled my whole bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Tile Installation Tile Shower Hardwood Refinishing Hardwood Installation Flooring Installation Carpet Installation

false