Busy B's Inc, Exteriorwood construction

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2010

Busy B has been owned and operated since 1986. We have 3-4 employees, and cost is determined by the job....

Sisu Fence & Deck

Sisu Fence & Deck is a locally owned and operated and provides a quality product at a fair price. We guarantee satisfaction.

Offers by Sisu Fence & Deck on Angi
Vista Home Construction LLC

Vista Home Construction LLC .has been in business since 2018, but I’ve been doing construction since 2003. We are located in Vancouver Washington. We are a small business with emphasis on the customer. We specialize on fence install, fence repair, and painting. With 17 years of experience in the home improvement and construction industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We take pride in the work we do and will treat your property as we would our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Huskyfence

We are a small family owned business thats geared for our customers need and satisfaction. Happy customers is a must for our company. We wish to remain small so that we can provide our customers prompt and personal service. We have 25 yrs experience in all types of fencing to cover a wide variety of installations.

04/16/2016

I met Busy B's at a local home show and then checked them out on Angies list. I chose them as one of five companies to get a quote from to add a roof over my patio. They were very prompt and complete with the quote but ultimately I chose another company. Out of the five companies I contacted every one of them wanted to quote but only two actually did and Busy B's was one of the two that did. I hav...

Description of Work
They were kind enough to bid a job for me, but I selected another provider.

03/04/2016

Description of Work
Tore out an old porch and stairs and replaced the porch, railing system, and stairs with outdoor door. Replaced some siding. |First-rate job.

05/14/2015

We were very pleased with the work and have been pleased with the deck since the original build. They showed up right on time and were very easy to work with.

Description of Work
They had originally built a large back patio for our home when it was built, so we hired them to come back out and extend it a bit.

08/26/2013

When they sent me the estimate I asked for more information, they came right over and went through the estimate with me. They arrived when they said they would and went to work. The lead person paid close attention to detail and communicated with us when decisions needed to be made. Each day they picked up tools and moved materials out of the way. They finished in one week and cleaned up all const...

Description of Work
Removed old deck and railing. Added supports to specs for new composite decking. Leveled deck supports and added new support posts. Installed decking and replaced the railing.

Category decks,deck cleaning

08/12/2013

I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Busy B's to do 2 decks.

Category decks

Our services include decks, fences, siding, window replacement, door replacement and more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal