Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Spokane Valley, WA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Spokane Valley
- Adams & Clark, Inc.They provided a survey of part of my property. It was an extensive project. I would highly recommend them. They were a very good company to work with, it was a perfect fit. I would absolutely use this company again if needs arise.
- Adams & Clark, Inc.I provided Tom at Aand C with my address, and he called me back about 1/2 hour later after he had gathered the details of my property. He said that the property had not been surveyed in decades and because of the location of the property (South Hill), it would be necessary to survey the entire Block, not just my property, because nothing had been done in the area for so long and that subdividing had occurred in the past. I cannot find any property markers on my property. The estimate to conduct the surveying was more than anticipate, but certainly explainable, considering the extensive nature of this type of survey. Tom explained how my property came to be as it was (1 lot, plus the southern half of another lot). Tom was very prompt in providing me with the information and the estimate. Although I have chosen to not have a survey performed, I would recommend Aand C for its courteousness and promptness. Thanks, Tom
Land Surveyors in Spokane Valley
- Recent Review:No response. Unprofessional, if you're not going to respond to Angies List, don't sign-up.Mark R.
- Business Description:Blend is a Landscape Design firm located in the Spokane area working to provide the best landscape design services around. From full masterplans to deck designs, we are capable of tackling your design needs for many different scopes of work. We are familiar with the building process which allows us to design features that can fit a variety of budgets. Call us to meet and discuss your patio, firepit, pergola, outdoor kitchen, pool area, pergolas and much more
- Business Description:Lanescape design business that will meet your every need and you will be happy using Cathcart lawn service a local young man who came from nothing to excellent lawn care. I proud to own.
- Business Description:We are a small land surveying company with over 50 years of surveying experience. Our goal is to have a fast turn over rate for your project. From lot surveys to multi million dollar project. We are always up to the task. We service all of Washington state
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Liberty Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
- Post Falls
- Airway Heights
- Four Lakes
- Nine Mile Falls
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Deer Park
- Hayden Lake
land surveyors in Spokane Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!