AppleWay Honda

Auto Service
Auto Sales

04/12/2016

09/30/2013

This location is now AutoNation Honda. I've used them since 2006 when they were originally Foothills Honda, then Appleway Honda and now AutoNation Honda. Through these changes so far, I've been generally impressed with the service, but annoyed with the and quot;Survey Requestsand quot; at the end of each service job. (I finally told them to not call me anymore..) So far they haven't been too pushy...

Description of Work
This last service was initially a scheduled as an planned oil change. They found the front brakes were worn and various air filters in the van were due to be changed.

07/18/2013

They are very good. Their customer service is fine. The service was done on time.

Description of Work
I went in for a scheduled maintenance.

04/04/2013

They are overpriced like all dealerships. Their hourly rate is high but they are not high on things like oil changes and routine things. They are pretty quick and they have good entertainment for kids. They have video games. They have a whole kid's room and an adult room next to it. They even have an espresso bar. It is a great place to hang out while they are doing an oil change.

Description of Work
I use AppleWay Honda for auto service. I bought the car there.

Category auto repair,car sales

03/28/2013

They are terrific. It went very well. They are excellent and knowledgeable people. They are honest. They do the work they need to do but they don't tell us we need stuff done that doesn't need done. It was my very first service so it was free. I can't remember how many of them are free after that we have to buy the service but I think the first two or three services are free.

Description of Work
I just bought a new CRV from AppleWay Honda. I took it there for an oil change.