We are a family owned and locally owned and operated company that takes pride in our work. I am a master painter with eight years of remodeling experience. I have an extensive portfolio and over 900+ local references with over 400+ reviews on the internet. Semi-custom and custom painting, flooring, carpentry and drywall are our specialties. All work guaranteed. Old-fashioned quality workmanship....

HQS Enterprise LLC

Panda Pressure LLC

An owner-operated small business that puts my customers requirements first. I can restore your driveway, sidewalk, fence, house, patio, and masonry like new. I remove mold, mildew, algae, grime, pollen, mud, and dirt stains using the pressure of water and cleaning solution. I am here to make your property's exterior appealing and increase your homes value up to 10%.

904 Power Washing

904 Power Washing is a full service pressure washing, window cleaning and painting company, serving both residential and commercial clients in the First Coast area. We pride ourselves in being the best at what we do.

Offers by 904 Power Washing on Angi

02/18/2020

Wade and team were very professional and courteous. He made sure that the project was completed accurately and to my liking. He was available to answer any questions that I may have had. I would recommend his services to anyone in the future.

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling repairs and interior painting.

Category drywall,interior painters

Thank you Miss [Member Name Removed] you folks were a pleasure to work for and with.

05/21/2019

I negotiated the job and price with Wade Tiller. Wade was very upbeat, told me the popcorn ceiling could be removed and knock down installed in four days while I was out of town. Gave him a $500 deposit. He toured the house told me what furniture needed to be removed and what could stay and be covered. Work was to begin on a Thursday and run through Sunday. Wade assure me someone would be there by...

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal

Category drywall,interior painters

Customer is completely correct, job took longer than was expected. I explained to her that moisture and temperature are important for dry/cure times, I am very careful to ensure full dry before painting. She forgot to mention the rain (2 days) and then it got cold (1 day delay). I had the flu at the time and was working 12 hour days. But still managed to show up at her house every day to check on ...

10/23/2018

Oscar did an excellent job on the ceiling in our bathroom. He even cleaned up exceptionally well!! We had him come back the next week to do another dry wall job in our kitchen and once again he worked quickly and cleaned up well !

Description of Work
Ceiling demo and dry wall in bathroom

Category drywall,remodeling

Thank you for the awesome comment, we always enjoy our small-project, drywall customers, and try to keep them happy!! You folks are the backbone of our business!!

09/27/2018

Everything was perfect, they kept us to our time frame, the company is very detailed. I loved everything and they are a great crew.

Description of Work
They did some flooring and painting.

Category contractors

09/24/2018

They came out the same day to give a quote. We walked around the house and noted spots to be repaired or looked at to be repaired. The price was high, but it had been difficult to get anyone out to do the job and they could start the next workday so I decided to go with them. They were very professional during the walk-around and quote period but after giving me a quote they acted more like a "use...

Description of Work
Exterior Wood Rot Replaced

Category contractors

We definitely looked at this project, but the customer told us they had "found someone to do the project" when we called back to check on the work. Customer must have given us a review from "whomever they picked". Tried to call the customer back to let them know about the mistake but they haven't returned our call.

Painting - exterior & interior. Custom built-in cabinets, bookshelves and custom pediment work. Doors, crown, carpentry & trim.Flooring - plank tile, ceramic tile, stone, travertine & marble, hardwood, laminates. Custom back splash work, hardwood floor refinishing. Custom & traditional showers and tub surrounds. Custom built-in cabinets, bookshelves and custom pediment work. Doors, crown, carpentry & trim. Siding and siding repairs. Popcorn removals, plaster repairs & drywall texture work.

Projects w lead-based paints, or asbestos tile removal.