Find out how often you should water your lawn season by season with our expert guide, whether you've got cool or warm season grass or a new or established lawn.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Burlington, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Burlington
- Whatcom Landscapes, Inc.We moved into a 20-year old home in Whatcom County in May, 2019. The landscape was overgrown, some trees needed removal, the irrigation system needed maintenance, and the water features needed upkeep and upgrades. Knowing no one, we turned to social media sites for reviews, and solicited bids from three different companies. We chose Whatcom Landscapes, and are quite glad we did. To begin, they have excellent customer service. Whether meeting on site with David or Jon regarding work needing to be done, we always get a quick response via phone, and a site visit withing 48 hours. When the irrigation was leaking water and flooding our neighbor’s yard—basically, an emergency, they were there in an hour. Additionally, all the people who have worked at our home take the time to walk though the job with us, checking in at least a couple of times a day to make sure we are happy with what they’re doing. Moreover, they advise, explaining why something should be done one way rather than another. We learned much about proper pruning from Justin (a master pruner) and pond structure from Brent (who rebuilt everything). As a result, we would sometimes adjust our work order because we realized what we thought would be good wouldn’t be. Whatcom Landscape now maintains everything on our property except for the lawn, which they would do, except we decided to keep the former owner’s long-time lawn maintenance employee because we just like him. One day, though, we expect Whatcom Landscape to take over this aspect of maintenance, too. We believe their prices are fair—sort of in the middle of the bids we received. We believe one often gets what one pays for. We were wary when a company said they could remove four large trees (each 20-25 feet tall; up against the house), grind the stumps, clean up, and haul away the debris for a non-binding $1,200.00. That’s a lot of money, but from experience, we knew it was a low bid. (The high bid was around $2,400.00.) Whatcom’s binding bid was about $1,900.00. They did a great job, and the clean-up was spectacular. Do know this: They really clean up after themselves. My neighbors were most grateful for the clean-up on their side of the fence after a substantial hedge trimming. In short, then, this is a company we recommend without reservation
- WHATCOM LAWNS INCThey communicated really well. The owner was fantastic to work with. The job that they did was very big, but the results were perfect. The land in the back was very uneven and now it looks great.
- WHATCOM LAWNS INCI'm pleased to say that we have been customers of Whatcom Lawns for years. This is a reliable company that does their job professionally, efficiently and with no drama or fuss. Working with Steve and his employees is always a pleasure.
- WHATCOM LAWNS INCWhen I first contacted Whatcom Lawn, Steve the owner was very responsive, listened well to what I needed, and arranged his crew's visits to my rental house immediately on a regular basis. He discussed the best times to perform the work with the property manager and submits invoices through them. The tenants at the house have had good experiences with the crew. Overall, the quality of the work has been very good. The prices are competitive with similar businesses ($48 for trim/edge). I would recommend Whatcom Lawn to others because of the good management and the overall quality of work
- Whatcom Landscapes, Inc.This was a huge job! My back yard was a disaster, with no privacy, dying shrubs, and a rock-garden type area that had a lot of potential, but was currently just ugly! Jon came out, listened to what I wanted (very important!) and gave me a written estimate. He found the plants that I wanted, including 6' arborvitaes and roses called "Nearly Wild" that he had to look for online. Most of the actual work was done by two of Jon's crew, Daniel and John, who were fantastic. They were friendly and professional, and worked like the proverbial dogs in very hot weather. The whole job took about 3 weeks. The stone path is gorgeous! They dug way down and put in gravel and sand, leveled it, and laid the stones beautifully. The rock wall around the tree was built up perfectly, with a second, mini-circle around the tree to protect the trunk, and now I have a raised bed to plant bulbs and annuals. The arborvitae trees give me privacy. The slope to the street was so steep I would fall down trying to go out that gate, but now the steps are perfect. The irrigation system is on a timer that's easy to understand and modify, and waters all of the plants and shrubs, so I don't have to worry about watering during the summer. Very professional work all around. I am very happy with the results, and would recommend Whatcom Landscapes without hesitation
- Whatcom Landscapes, Inc.Am very pleased with the work. This is the second time I have used Whatcom Landscapes and recommend them to all who ask. The waterfall is beautiful and works great. The entire experience from design to implementation has been nothing but positive.
- Whatcom Landscapes, Inc.There's not much that I enjoy more when I come home than coming home to a beautiful yard! Thanks to Whatcom Lands this is true again. We built the house over the winter and although weather delayed some of the work we are now able to enjoy a well landscaped yard. They came out before the building started to help understand our vision for the yard and worked with us over time to develop the finished product. They were flexible, cost conscience, and produced quality work. They worked well with the builder and other subs and were responsive to our questions and ideas. We loved that they communicated with us proactively when things got off schedule so that we weren't left wondering about when work would be done. Anyone who comes to our place is sure to comment on how great it all looks
- Landscaping By GarciaAugust and his helpers were very professional and worked very hard. Did the whole job 4 days less than projected.
- Coastal Irrigation & LandscapeThe crew was on site as per the agreed time frame. They procedeeded to clean the gutters, while some of the crew members started weeding, planting flowers and the finishing mulch. They also brought a person specializing in irrigation repairs who fixed a sprinkler that had been leaking for a while. The job ended with lawn mowing. All of this was done in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. Be sure to take advantage of the coupons A&A Coastal Irrigation and Landscape Management offers; we did and it was worth our while
- ISLAND GARDENSThe staff of Island Gardens are highly qualified and trained to do an excellent job for your garden or landscaping. Owner Steve Schramm is a landscape designer and will work with you to create or maintain the garden of your dreams. The gardens around the house always look wonderful and the crew is highly motivated, skilled, and hard workers. You can't find a better group of people to work with
Last update on January 30, 2020
Irrigation Systems Installers in Burlington
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Lawn irrigation system issues can be frustrating, especially if it’s running up your water bills. Here are seven sprinkler problems to troubleshoot.
Sprinkler systems wear down over time and often call for an expert eye. Let's cover everything you've ever wondered about irrigation system inspections.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Clear Lake,
- Mount Vernon,
- Sedro Woolley,
- La Conner,
- Oak Harbor,
- Lummi Island,
- Lopez Island,
- Camano Island,
lawn irrigation services in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ecogreen Hardscape & Landscape Design2225 Iron street
Bellingham, Washington 98225
- Ecogreen Hardscape & Landscape Design
- Granite Street Construction Services LLC1314 Madison Park Dr
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273
- Granite Street Construction Services LLC
- M & C Remodeling Construction2107 Urban Ave
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273
- M & C Remodeling Construction
- ProScapes Inc9002 South March's Point Rd.
Anacortes, Washington 98221
- ProScapes Inc
- UNIVERSAL LANDSCAPE CORP2108 116TH ST NE
Marysville, Washington 98271
- UNIVERSAL LANDSCAPE CORP