Bek's Construction

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2017

Our company consists of 4 employees. We usually do all the remodeling ourselves, but sometimes sub-contracting when we need. We provide any construction job with large expertise and resources with personalized attention. We always try to give you the best service at affordable rates....

JA Painting Services

JA Painting Services, we paint every project as if it were our own. We use specific proven methods to perform painting. We know the relationships with our supplies to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, considers JA Painting Services painting for the best solution. We'll take care of your job and complete it on time, and on budget.

Wadleigh Painting Co

I believe the success I have experienced is do to the fact that I am always on the job and very demanding of my crew. I am a detailed orientated person and expect every job to reflect my values. Wadleigh Painting Co. usually uses two employees with me as the third worker. Occasionally we will expand to four or five employees for a large job. I have found in the last 30 years of service having more than two employees is less efficient and harder to control the high standard of quality I demand. Wadleigh Painting Co does not use sub contractors. View our website at http://wadleighpainting.angelfire.com/. Cost is determined by the job. Sometimes jobs are billed "time and Material" Most jobs are determined and billed by the bid (job). Payments are to payed in full upon day of completion unless other arrangements are made. Wadleigh Painting Co usually does not require "up front" money to start the job. There is never a "travel charge" or service charges. Customers may contact Wadleigh Painting Co through email. at rwads41@hotmail.com Wadleigh Painting Co's contractor number is WADLEP*168C8 Wadleigh Painting Co's phone number is 253-569-6916. This is a cell phone so I can be reached any time.

Horois Service

As a family-owned business, we have served the community of Puget Sound one client at a time. With over 10 years of experience, we are proud to provide homeowners and business owners alike with access to a multitude of home & business cleaning services. Our services are cost-effective, delivered on-time, and designed to improve the value of your home and/or office space.

09/22/2018

Jason gave me a great presentation Decided to sign contract

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

08/29/2018

They were very easy to work with. They were on time, due to the schedule that they gave us in the couple of months that it took for them to do the work– there were no delays. Their quality of work was acceptable. There were some minor issues, but they were quick to come back and handle those minor issues.

Description of Work
They did a lot of remodeling in our house for us. They remodeled the kitchen, 2 bathrooms, cabinets, tile work, painting, replaced the windows, trim and did some of the piping too.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

08/29/2018

Everything went great, I had no problems with them. The walls and insulator turned out great. I did not grade them on there price because it was paid by insurance so i did not see a bill.

Description of Work
fix walls and install insulator.

Category home remodeling

I was satisfied 100%

Description of Work
Ductwork and some remodeling

Category home remodeling

04/20/2017

Fabolous!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Carpentry Framing Remodeling Doors and windows installation Flooring - tile, hard wood, laminate Painting - interior/exterior Building repair Decks, porches, fences Remodeling - Bathroom kitchen basement Siding Roofing