Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Hinesburg, VT
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Hinesburg
- Quality Preferred PaintingSteve and his team did a great job renovating our home on Cape Cod. It was a big job as it was basically a total gut due pipes bursting and going unchecked for days. His guys were prompt and professional and did very good work in particular custom carpentry work and exterior and interior painting. Overall I was very satisfied with Quality Preferred and would recommend them for jobs both large and small
- Advanced American Construction Inc.We still cannot believe our luck that we found this company at such short notice. My husband sent an email to George and within minutes we made an appointment so he can come look at the work. We did a walkthrough and he took plenty of notes and quoted us prices right then and there. The work was comprised of addition of square footage in laundry room/pantry area, flooring, painting/wall refinishing, addition of extra bathroom and remodeling of casita, installing pantry cabinets, plumbing, installing appliances and painting remodeling of house we were moving from. Within days of signing the contract he had guys on the job. We didn’t have to put any money down which was incredible. His crew are the most professional, hardworking efficient people we have ever worked with. They are trustworthy and leave the place cleaner than they found it. Their attention to detail is hard to believe. George and his crew think outside the box, are great at problem solving when a problem occurs, and always do their best to save money but not compromise on quality. When all was said and done, we paid the bill with no bad surprises. We have bought and sold at least 10 houses in our lives and this is by far the best experience we have ever had. We definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for this type of company
- Kevin's Home MaintenanceVery well! He was well prepared to do the work. I had a long list of other small repairs plus I asked if he would paint my shed. He agreed to return in two weeks. He has a large van type truck which his traveling work shop. He had all the things he needed to do all the repairs, with him.Tha plumbing was the kitchen sink and the outside water faucet. The electrical was light. above the kitchen sink. On the way out, he took the time to tighten the screen door.. The wind had blown it against the house. Needless to say, I was very happy with his work! He is a quiet spoken man , tends right to work. Very efficient
- Lakewood Construction, LLCIt went wonderful! You hear horror stories about these types of projects, and this couldn't have been smoother. Bob, Dave and Jim are great to work with and have in your house. The project was completed in the 2 month time frame we were given, even with us adding multiple things to the project (more painting, new doors, etc.). They did all the heavy lifting, and moved things around as needed. Bob emailed us every weekend with a "where we are now, what is scheduled for next week, and what we needed to pack/move". Things changed as items were available early, or needed to be rescheduled, and it was always a smooth transition. We have a couple of outstanding items that will be done in a couple weeks once they arrive, but that was due to us adding them to the project towards the end. They stayed within their original estimate. The price of the overall project did increase, but that was due to our adding items, or selecting things that were above the estimate allowance. In cases where we were below the allowance, the estimate decreased. Any issues/questions that came up were discussed and we were given multiple options/recommendations to choose from. They scheduled the plumber, electrician, cabinet delivery, etc., and things would just magically show up when needed. Anything that was incorrect (i.e. wrong faucet was ordered by the vendor), was rectified quickly. Any questions we had were answered quickly, any changes we wanted were met with enthusiasm and with options as to how we wanted them accomplished. We have asked them to do an estimate for a couple of other projects, and plan to use them again when the time comes
- Lakewood Construction, LLCThis is our second time using Lakewood. They did a first floor remodel last year. This job went just as well as the first. Bob, Jim, Dave and Grant are great to work with and have in your house. They clean up at the end of each day, and make sure things were done right. The project was completed in the 2 month time frame we were given, actually almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Bob's quote was right on, and he gave us multiple options on flooring, staircase and shower materials. We were kept up to date with weekly emails to let us know what was coming up the next week, what choices we needed to make, and gave us plenty of notice to move from one part of the upstairs to the other. They did all the heavy lifting and moved most of the things themselves. The order of the project changed as items were available early, or needed to be rescheduled, and it was always a smooth transition. Any issues/questions that came up were discussed and we were given multiple options/recommendations to choose from. We had a non-standard size vanity in the master bath, and were having trouble finding a good match for what we wanted. Bob made custom vanities for both of our bathrooms so we could get exactly what we wanted. They came out great! Anything that was incorrect or wasn't up to their standards was rectified. Any questions we had were answered quickly, any changes we wanted were met with enthusiasm and with options as to how we wanted them accomplished. They also worked with a plumber we had contracted with to put in a ductless air system, so it could all be done at the same time. Dave also has a mirror business and did a great job fixing an old family mirror we have. A much needed improvement. There are still a couple more smaller projects that we would like to do, and we will definitely be using them again
- Kevin's Home MaintenanceKevin came to my rescue with only two days' notice after another contractor had "double booked me." He showed up on time, worked quickly but carefully, and didn't overcharge. It was my first time using Kevin, but I will certainly use him again.
- Tongue & Groove CarpentryReworked plumbing and electrical, rebuilt back laundry room, installed new appliances, rebuilt back half bathroom, insulated room, installed new rear sliding door, drywall, tiling on floor, took down kitchen wall and put in a new beam, installed butcher block for breakfast bar Outstanding job, thorough, professional, worked closely with us on design, getting appropriate materials, worked with our vacation and availability, all of the workers on site were excellent, and Mark was responsive and fantastic. Highly recommend
- Tongue & Groove CarpentryThis was a AAA+ experience all the way around. Customer service (prompt responsive contact) quality of work, quality of subcontractors, regular employees, reliability, courteous, trustworthiness were all in the AAA category. This company has its act together. Made us feel like family. Total enjoyable and satisfied experience. You do not need to look anywhere else for your project
- Tongue & Groove CarpentryMark is punctual, professional and extremely responsible. His prices are reasonable based on other quotes we received for our first project. We are extremely satisfied with the work done.
- Tongue & Groove CarpentryGreat! Mark was exceptionally responsive, professional, trustworthy. I have never had a contractor keep me informed every step of the way as he did. He never kept me wondering/worrying what was going on.
Door Installers in Hinesburg
- Business Description:Provides roofing, siding, windows, doors and decking services in the Burlington, Vermont area. Bannister has been taking care of roofs for Vermont homes and commercial buildings for over 50 years. Experienced in roofing systems for every project from homes to very large industrial buildings and are insured and certified roofers. Family owned and operatedRecent Review:Quick, efficient and well done. The workers were willing to explain and correct matters.Mary ann H.
- Business Description:Building Energy is a comprehensive energy services company. We possess both the vision and expertise to deliver green products and services that range from energy audits to the installation of solar systems. Our Mission: to reduce the carbon footprint of buildings and to create healthy and efficient building environments. Building Energy conducts in-depth energy audits and deep energy retrofits; installs spray-applied cellulose and foam insulation; builds custom solar systems; designs and ins..Recent Review:They did a great job. Were very responsive to my emails and questions. Coordinated well with other contractors that were doing work. Cleaned up after themselves. They did spray foam in the walls, roof, basement, and waterproofed the crawlspaceJacqueleen A.
- Business Description:Lifetime warranties on shingles and labor. No hidden cost, our quotes include flashings and plywood. Your one stop shop, David La Plant, owner of Aatek Inc., has over 30 years of construction experience. Specializing in roofing, siding, window and door installation. David's undying commitment to customer service and attention to detail has earned him praise from hundreds of customers in Vermont. We do it all, from Plowing to Roofing. We give High Quality work at fair prices.We are proud o..Recent Review:Dave LaPlant and his crew did an excellent job replacing our roof late last year. Dave is personable, knowledgeable and answers any and all questions about every aspect of roof replacement, including why he only uses quality shingles. His crew—Ryan, Gary and Mark—are professional, hardworking and courteous. They did a great job! I would not hesitate in recommending Aatek to anyone looking for a roofer. In fact, in our development of about 70 houses, Aatek has replaced roofs on about 25... and counting I am sure! Get on Aatek’s calendar—they are busy for a reasonNancy H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated excavation contractor. I have been doing residential and commercial excavating for the last fifteen years so we have the knowledge and equipment to get the job done. Wether you need a driveway installed or a lot cleared for your new home, we do it all. Give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Our garage slab turned out GREAT!! We live in a rocky area with a lot drainage issues. Pat came is gave us his honest opinion and helped us plan the best way to position our garage for our property. He was reliable and his crew got the job done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend him and use again for future projectsChealse C.
- Business Description:2016 spots are filling up quickly. Reserve yours now. Immediate call backs. Prompt, courteous, clean & honest. Insured. Lead certified. Integrity matters. 32 years of experience. Uses licensed subs. Pet friendly. Non smoker. No job too small, please don't hesitate to callRecent Review:Mark came to give me a quote, looked at the leveling I’d done on my own and told me I’d done a great job and to keep at it. I have a lot of respect for someone who has the integrity to pass up a job in this situationGabriel E.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We have over 13 years experience installing standing seam roofs, asphalt shingles, corrugated steel, low slope EPDM rubber membrane, cedar shakes, and copper roofs. We use only in house certified installers and do not sub contract our roof labor. We complete over 100 projects yearly with high quality results and impeccable cleanup. We also offer in house closed cell and open cell spray foam services. We can tear off the roof and insulate those hard to reach areas with..Recent Review:Brad was easy and reliable to work with. Communication was easy and stress free. He was diligent to assure timely service however also was carefully regarding the weather. I also appreciate that he is not contracting out the work. He has done several roofs in our neighborhood, and has an exceptional contractorSusanne T.
- Business Description:• 2016, 2015 and 2014 Super Service Award Winner! • Home Improvement Services with a personal touch, Kevin's Home Maintenance is a Small Locally Owned & Operated Company capable of Big & Small Jobs • We Proudly Service the Greater Burlington Area with a smile! • Owner Kevin is present On-Location at EVERY Job Site ensuring only the Highest Quality work is being performed • Call (802) 760-9187 for a FREE Estimate or to Schedule an AppointmenRecent Review:Kevin was fast, professional, very reasonably priced and did an exceptional job for us. We had some recent high wind damage to our roof and he was able to get to our repair right away so we could avoid any long term weather exposure. I strongly recommend Kevin and will be calling him again in the futureG M.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - William C. Sinks.Recent Review:Bill Sinks and his team were so great to work with from start to finish! They were professional and thorough . Bill gave me an estimate and stuck to it. I am so relieved to have this taken care of! I would highly recommend Multy Builders for all of your building / renovation needsCarol V.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 24 years. Currently we have 7 employees. We work with quality sub-contractors that are reliable. We will give you a quote for your project or time and materials. We love what we do!Recent Review:We hired Mr. Morel as a general contractor for several projects - a new standing seam roof, a barn, and overseeing replacement of our house siding. Mr. Morel provided limited oversight of subcontractors for our roof replacement and siding replacement. Our roof was supposed to take two weeks and wound up taking over two months. It was dented and scratched throughout and chimneys were improperly flashed. Upon completion of the roof, we notified Mr. Morel that the condition was unacceptable. We gave Mr. Morel ample time (over a year) to provide repair. He made several promises that were never kept and has ignored final demands for repair. Mr. Morel failed to properly supervise the contractor hired to replace the siding of home and, as such, the contractor walked off the job and we were forced to hire Mr. Morel's crew to finish the job that had already ran well beyond schedule. The cost was substantially higher. We also hired Mr. Morel to construct a barn and workshop. He did not provide documentation of expenses that exceeded his agreed-to quotes, despite our requests. Additionally, we have since discovered several minor issues that will require us hiring someone to correct themLauren B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Saint George
- South Burlington
- Essex Junction
- New Haven
door installers in Hinesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bannister Custom Exteriors - Roofing & Siding91 Morse Dr
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York
- BATH FITTER472 Meadowland Dr Ste 3
South Burlington, Vermont
- BONNETTE SUPPLY CO INCPO Box 60
- Boudreaus Excavating 126 Williams Rd
Fort Edward, New York
- Building Energy1570 S Brownell Rd
- Burlington Glass Center1860 Williston Road
South Burlington, Vermont
- Bannister Custom Exteriors - Roofing & Siding
- C & E Handymen117B Wallace Hill Rd
Plattsburgh, New York
- Cedar Creek Home Improvements Inc113 Brigham Hill Rd
Essex Junction, Vermont
- Champlain Valley Mobile Care57 Walden Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLIFF BROWN CONSTRUCTION8321 ROUTE 22
West Chazy, New York
- C & E Handymen
- Dynamic Window System Inc.145 Valentine Lane Ste 1-C
Yonkers, New York
- Dynamic Window System Inc.
- E HOFFMAN CONTRACTING44 HINESBURG RD
South Burlington, Vermont
- E HOFFMAN CONTRACTING
- First Response Labor LLC516 St Albans Rd
- First Response Labor LLC
- Jonathan S WoodPO Box 3026
- Jonathan S Wood
- Kevin's Home Maintenance21 Snowflake Dr
- Kevin's Home Maintenance
- M H & SON CONSTRUCTION368 CORLEY RD
- Maison Builders of Vermont, Inc.24 Bellevue Street
- Marc Perron Custom Design209 Gazo ave
- Master Touch Remodeling359 Barton Run Blvd
Marlton, New Jersey
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Morel Construction LLCP.O. Box 102
- Multy Builders225 Perkins Rd
- M H & SON CONSTRUCTION
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Pella Windows and Doors240 Mohawk Trail
- Perkins Smith Design Build2517 Shelburne Rd Suite 1
- Petty Brook Carpenters LLC36 Gonyeau Rd.
- Plude Building & Renovation 26 Cub Rd
- Portland Glass of South Burlington45 Green Mountain Dr
South Burlington, Vermont
- Portland Glass of St. Albans36 Sheldon Rd
Saint Albans, Vermont
- Palace of Glass
- REAL ESTATE ESSENTIALS2977 Main Rd
- Reliable Handyman Solutions118 Watkins Rd
- RLN Properties LLC8401 Woodward St
- Roucoulet's Remodeling1030 SE 11th Terrace
Cape Coral, Florida
- Roy's Home Siding & Patio Rooms3619 Roosevelt Hwy
- Roy's New View265 Red Oak Dr
- RWBibens Renovations, LLC207 Bittersweet Cir
- REAL ESTATE ESSENTIALS
- VINYL TECHNICIANS LLC265 MOUNTAIN RD
- VINYL TECHNICIANS LLC