Comfortable Air Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

If you're looking for a high quality, professional HVAC, chimney or fireplace company, you've come to the right place. Our experienced technicians have served the Northern Virginia since 1999. We offer the best in the Heating & Air Conditioning as System Installations, Repairs, Service Agreements, IAQ Products, and more! Licensed and Insured, 24/7 Emergency....

Chamberlain HVAC Services LLC

Chamberlain HVAC Services LLC

Chamberlain Services LLC is a complete HVAC company, licensed and insured with over 35 years of experience in the industry. We specialize in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial projects. Our qualified technicians provide outstanding service, installation, and maintenance, as well as exceptional service. The r, John Chamberlain began his career in the air conditioning and heating field in 1978. His vast experience combined with his extensive education encompasses all facets of residential and commercial applications. John holds four master licenses, HVAC, Electrical, Gas Fitting, and Plumbing. Chamberlain Services takes pride in our work and we look forward to building a strong relationship with you!

11/24/2020

It went fine. Did the job and now our gas fireplace stays on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned gas logs to ensure fireplace in working condition

CATEGORY gas logs

12/23/2019

Walter was very knowledgeable and friendly, getting right to the crux of the issue with the fireplace. The scheduling was very precise, so we weren't sitting at home waiting through a 4-hour window. We will use Comfortable Air Services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas log fireplace repair

CATEGORY gas logs

11/10/2018

I am a first time customer. Within a very short time after arriving their technician, Walter, had diagnosed the problem with our heating system and skillfully completed the repair, at a very reasonable cost. I was so impressed with his professionalism that I asked to set up a service contract. Comfortable Air Services will be our family's choice for help with heating and a/c in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating System Repair

11/10/2018

It was great! They arrived on time for my appointment. They quickly determined that the unit needed a new capacitor. My AC was up and running in about 30 minutes. Fast service, and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My heat pump stopped working so I had no AC.

06/06/2018

Excellent! Walter (in-housesales rep) was very professional and informative. He did not try to up-sell or pressure me in any way. I told him what I needed and he provided me multiple options. I changed my requirements and asked for additional quotes which he provided in a timely manner. He served as an excellent ambassador for Comfort. Rick (Master Technician) and his assistant (forget his name) w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full AC/Furnace installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hvac Contractor, Air Conditioning Contractor, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Heat Pump Repairs, Heat Pump Installation, 24 Hour Heating Repairs, Humidifiers, Gas furnace installation, Water Heaters Gas Furnace Repairs, Gas Boiler Repair/Install, Fire Place Repair/Install

Oil furnaces service or repairs, Window air conditioning, window heat pumps, Steam Boilers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available