Comfortable Air Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

3055 PS Business Center Drive

Woodbridge, VA 22192

If you're looking for a high quality, professional HVAC, chimney or fireplace company, you've come to the right place. Our experienced technicians have served the Northern Virginia since 1999. We offer the best in the Heating & Air Conditioning as System Installations, Repairs, Service Agreements, IAQ Products, and more! Licensed and Insured, 24/7 Emergency....

11/24/2020

Leshia L.

It went fine. Did the job and now our gas fireplace stays on.

Description of Work
cleaned gas logs to ensure fireplace in working condition

Category gas logs

12/23/2019

Agnes P.

Walter was very knowledgeable and friendly, getting right to the crux of the issue with the fireplace. The scheduling was very precise, so we weren't sitting at home waiting through a 4-hour window. We will use Comfortable Air Services in the future.

Description of Work
Gas log fireplace repair

Category gas logs

11/10/2018

Michael Y.

I am a first time customer. Within a very short time after arriving their technician, Walter, had diagnosed the problem with our heating system and skillfully completed the repair, at a very reasonable cost. I was so impressed with his professionalism that I asked to set up a service contract. Comfortable Air Services will be our family's choice for help with heating and a/c in the future.

Description of Work
Heating System Repair

11/10/2018

Cynthia P.

It was great! They arrived on time for my appointment. They quickly determined that the unit needed a new capacitor. My AC was up and running in about 30 minutes. Fast service, and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
My heat pump stopped working so I had no AC.

06/06/2018

Mike M.

Excellent! Walter (in-housesales rep) was very professional and informative. He did not try to up-sell or pressure me in any way. I told him what I needed and he provided me multiple options. I changed my requirements and asked for additional quotes which he provided in a timely manner. He served as an excellent ambassador for Comfort. Rick (Master Technician) and his assistant (forget his name) were prompt and professional. The install went perfectly and the AC system (Trans brand) is working as advertised. Overall I am extremely please with the sales and installation processes. I will need more time to assess system performance. I highly recommend Comfort as an extremely viable option when shopping for a system replacement service provider. Again, kudos to Walter and Rick (and Rick’s assistant).

Description of Work
Full AC/Furnace installation

05/02/2017

kim M.

Technician was professional and courteous but scheduler seems to have a different standard or additional pricing much higher in order to get them to your home for the service you bought for Angie's List customers.

Description of Work
HVAC service air conditioner

Category

12/11/2016

Shervan T.

We signed up for the whole house humidifier deal for $495 which included an AprilAire 600M. They called promptly to set up an appointment and indicated that the installation would take approximately 3 hours. On the day of the appointment two technicians arrived to perform the work. The technicians were courteous and professional. The installation did indeed take approximately 3 hours including the installation of a new, fancy thermostat that I had purchased separately and asked them to install for me which they did at a reasonable add-on price. The end result looks very professional and overall functions as expected. Thank you!

Description of Work
Whole house humidifier installation & thermostat replacement.

06/21/2016

Kelly J.

The a/c unit was having a condensation leak after several months and hugo came out several times to remedy the problem. The blower unit was too big and was causing the leak. Hugo replaced it for free and stood by his warranty. He did a great job and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Hugo installed a new furnace and a/c system. The installation went well and hugo stood by his warranty.

05/31/2016

Charlene N.

I really like this company. From the front office, to the estimator/owner, to the day of install techs everyone was great. Hugo really took his time in assessing our system needs. He than offered four options and was available to answer questions. about them. Amy in the front office is a pleasure to work with, very friendly, professional and gives great customer service. Day of, the techs arrived right on time, took care to lay down floor protectors, and got straight to work. Everything was done exactly as relayed. We are now enjoying our new air conditioning system. I was very impressed with the people, price, and professionalism. Thank you!

Description of Work
Installed a new air conditioning system.

04/24/2016

Igor M.

Replaced my furnace and AC - thoroughly professional. Matched all the other reviews. Really good guy!

Description of Work
Install furnace and AC

03/21/2016

Jay J.

Water leaked from the system. We had to cleanup water every couple of days.

Description of Work
Installation of humidifier system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We believe this review is not fair, 1) We didn't receive any complaint by phone or email from the customer until this review. 2) To avoid water leaks, the manufacturer recommends to change the water panel once a year. 3) The customer didn't give us any chance to correct the issue (the job is covered with 1 year labor and 5 years parts warranty)

02/28/2016

trevor H.

Great communication and great install job

Description of Work
Installed whole house humidifier

06/17/2015

Sue M.

Hugo came to the house on Monday, June 8, and we scheduled the system replacement for the next day. The installation went well but did take the full day. I'm very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Replaced the HVAC system.

06/17/2015

John B.

Appointment was very fast, they were helpful and responsive. I'll call them next time.

Description of Work
Minor repair and service.

05/22/2015

ERIC W.

bought deal on Monday and have not heard from them ... was supposed to hear back within 2 days.

Description of Work
diagnostic on HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Angie's List failed to send the purchase notification to the our regular email address, when we came to find out this purchase it was to late. Our apologies Mr. [Removed Member Name] for the inconvenience.

04/01/2015

Nina L.

It is still working good. They gave a good price and did a good job.

Description of Work
Replaced my furnace.

03/30/2015

Sylvia A.

I was ultimately disappointed because I expected that any inspection of the heating system would include taking out the blower and cleaning it. That was the part that I needed the most and it was not included. Other than that, there was a check of how hot the furnace was running and a surface brushing of elements around the blower.

Description of Work
The only in depth check was to see of the furnace was running at the right temperature. There was a surface cleaning off of some things but I would have expected any heating inspection to include taking the blower out and cleaning it.

02/21/2015

Thomas L.

They were on time and really professional. I would definitely bring them out again to do work. I really appreciated that they were able to give us a morning appointment on MLK day, as both my wife and I work and it can be hard to get someone to come when we're both off. Everything went really well and didn't take very long. Because we didn't have a working drain near the furnace, they had to run a line to a sink in a nearby room for the condensation pump, which cost an extra $135, but it was very well done and did not need to rip up walls or leave pipes everywhere. Nice to have more humidity in the house - much more comfortable now.

Description of Work
Installation of Aprilaire 600M whole-home humidifier. Also required refitting condensation pump and running pipes to drain inside home.

01/26/2015

Elbert J.

They did the work outlined in the Deal, but we felt that we were being upsold the whole time.

Description of Work
I purchased a Deal from this service.

01/19/2015

John W.

No issues with the visit and installation. The technician set an appointment time rather than a four hour time window which is preferable for me.

Description of Work
installed an aprilaire humidifier

12/30/2014

Kristy C.

Came in and installed unit. Wore covers on their feet. Very professional yet friendly. They did not try to sell any other services or upgrades.

Description of Work
Installed whole house humidifier.

12/29/2014

Joshua T.

Before the install Hugo was responsive to my Angie's List messages. He showed up on time, did the work quickly. I asked about replacing the element; Hugo discussed the price (which was very fair) before installing the new element, explained the system, provided the documents, provided his contact information if there is a warranty issue with the work. Before leaving I mentioned I had a new thermostat to install, he looked at the wiring on new unit to ensure it would work with my system.

Description of Work
Installed a whole house humidifier, and Hugo replaced the starter element (HSI) that when out the day before.

11/12/2014

Parag P.

I had found a different deal that I preferred which I replaced this one with.

Description of Work
I had purchased the Angie's List Big Deal "$39 Heating or Cooling Diagnostic Service Call"

09/04/2014

Rebecca J.

Hugo arrived 45 min. after we called him and fixed the problem. He was pleasant and professional. His diagnostic charge was the lowest of the 3 companies that we called. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Fixed fuse box leading to air conditioner unit

06/18/2014

Robert A S.

I appreciated the honesty. I will call them back again when the time comes to replace the system and any other bumps in the road along the way with my HVAC.

Description of Work
Instead of selling me a $15,000 a/c system, a thorough system check confirmed all was good for at least a few more years. They provided options to help my situation. Adding an extra return in my basement was the least costly option but could have provided the desire results - and it did!

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

Indoor Air Quality Medics

We are a total home comfort services company that can handle everything from heating and air conditioning to duct cleaning and insulation. Our healthy home comfort specialists have the knowledge and skills to provide thorough service for every inspection, repair, or replacement of your home's heating, air conditioning, water heating, and indoor air quality systems. We pride ourselves in building a relationship with you, as the difference between a good company and an excellent company is the SERVICE provided, including long after the first call. With over 20 years experience and workmanship that is second to none, we are confident that we will keep your home comfortable and the air you breathe clean at all times!

Offers by Indoor Air Quality Medics on Angi
    Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

DPOR Virginia
    07/31/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Hvac Contractor, Air Conditioning Contractor, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Heat Pump Repairs, Heat Pump Installation, 24 Hour Heating Repairs, Humidifiers, Gas furnace installation, Water Heaters Gas Furnace Repairs, Gas Boiler Repair/Install, Fire Place Repair/Install

Oil furnaces service or repairs, Window air conditioning, window heat pumps, Steam Boilers.