Coast To Coast Garage Door

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

We are a family-owned business with over 20 years of combined experience in the garage door repair, maintenance and installation industry we're dedicated to serving the safety and security of South Florida. At coast to coast garage door we handle Sales, Service and Installation of : Overhead Doors, Sectional Doors, Dock Levelers, Truck Restraints, Dock Seals & Shelters, Dock Doors & Specialty Doors....

garage doors (53)dock building (1)

01/28/2022

David S.

A very good overall experience. I woke up this morning to a broken door that wouldn't open. They were able to fit me in for a same day appointment. Wayne was great. He was very knowledgeable and was able to explain and show me the problem. Problem is fixed and it is working great. I am a satisfied customer and will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Replace broken garage door spring

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

06/02/2020

Lorraine B.

Awesome job! I love that Wayne did the estimate and Wayne and company installed the door. So he knows what he's talking about. As honest as they come, a real pleasure to work with. Spoke with Jerome, the owner and realize that it his company's mission statement.

Description of Work
new garage door and opener

Category garage doors, dock building

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/08/2020

Alex J.

They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced my old garage door.

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

06/27/2019

SIMONE R.

It was a little funny, because where I expected an estimate, workers showed up ready to install. There must have been a miscommunication in the office, because when I asked if there were any choices or considerations, they said they were told which units they were told to put in to replace the old ones. I really just wanted it done, and they worked for hours and did a great job, but when I questioned why it was so loud, it was explained that I had an older chain system. True, but I probably could have been upsold a newer system and/or doors. I may still go that route, and would definitely use their services, but that project will be kicked down the road a few years now. Thank you for a great job!

Description of Work
Replaced two garage door openers

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

08/14/2018

Kelly F.

It went well. I was hoping it could be repaired, but couldn’t. Now that we have a new one I can see the other one was slowly dying for a while now.

Description of Work
Garage door opener needed replacement.

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

02/26/2018

Jim D.

Went very well. My efforts to fix the problem only made it worse. Wayne undid my adjustments and got the door opening and closing again. But, the original issue that caused me to try some adjustments to begin with still wasn't clear until he noticed that the sensors were installed incorrectly by the company that installed the doors 3 years ago. He fixed that installation problem and the doors worked perfectly. I wish all service calls went this well!

Description of Work
tune up and fix problem with sensors

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

01/19/2018

Chester S.

Excellent. Work done very professionally and without dilly-dallying. I'm in construction (a GC) and I would use these guys as a subcontractor. A++++

Description of Work
Replace garage door rollers, retension springs, oil and lubricate door

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

Thank you for those kind words. Our goal is to satisfy all customers and I see we have done that here. Whenever you need service don't hesitate to call us.

01/16/2018

Joseph M.

They did an excellent job! They were on-time and their work was really good - the garage door isn't jerky any more!

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup, replaced rollers, replaced worm gear.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

12/18/2017

Anthony B.

The new rollers were installed. Not much communication, no suggestions about items that needed fixing. Changed the rollers and left. Ok

Description of Work
A special here for new rollers.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

12/18/2017

Anthony B.

The new door rolls certainly improved the doors operation however I was expecting the need/suggestion for a new seal at the bottom of the door. The new rollers were installed, he tried to help on the remotes and left. For something we use many times a day it was well worth the cost.

Description of Work
Had taken a special offered by Angies List for garage door tune up

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

12/06/2017

Rick G.

The guy was nice and worked hard but couldn’t get my door to close evenly on both sides. He suggested I get a hurricane door and with a new install it would close properly. I’m only disappointed in that what I wanted done wasn’t done but that is not what they offered to do on the agreement I purchased. I have nothing bad to say about the company

Description of Work
I wanted my door to close properly.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

Review for Coast To Coast Garage Door - p.o. box 590929, Tamarac, FL - 36647708

10/29/2017

Darby S.

The tune-up went well but did not include the dirt ruffle at the bottom of the door, this cost me extra ($120 for the 2 doors). They were not able to repair the clicker issue.

Description of Work
I needed a garage door tune-up (roller, etc) on 2 garage doors and repair to the signaling mechanism as my clicker would no longer close one of my garage doors.

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

10/14/2017

Richard C.

It was okay. The garage is kind of squeaky, but the installation was fine. It's a little squeaky but that's okay, it doesn't bother me. They were very responsive; it was next day service. I wasn't there, but they got it done really quickly.

Description of Work
They came out and did my garage. This was an Angie's List Big Deal. They took the old garage door away and put in a new garage door. I would use this provider again if I needed to; no problems.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

10/04/2017

Daniel B.

New BB rollers installed. Lubricated door. That was it. Asked about remotes...told to buy new batteries. Young man did all the work. The boss sat in the truck. They were courteous and neat.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up. New ball bearing rollers installed. Check door opening system.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

08/24/2017

Judith F.

It was fine. They did what was called for in the posting.

Description of Work
Big deal for $89 Garage Door Tune-Up and Roller Replacement.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

08/02/2017

Aldo B.

Very well! No surprises, clean, timely and professional. Quality work for sure.

Description of Work
Replace rollers, grease tracks and locate and resolve "catching" issue that caused door to hesitate upon activation.

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

07/27/2017

Ryan E.

Very Well. They were professional and one time and did quality work.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door Opener

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

07/20/2017

Jemma J.

Very well. Pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Check and or replace the wheels on the garage door

Work Completed On 03/31/2017

07/11/2017

MARILYN P.

Got back to me in a timely manner. Work done well and without great delay. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
shorten tracks on commercial garage door

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

06/30/2017

Maurice W.

The work went quickly. It only took about 90 minutes and they cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
Replaced my garage door opener with a new, quieter model plus Internet control of the door. Everything works well and the web app is easy to use.

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

06/09/2017

Cathy K.

We called two other companies first but they were booked. Wayne and Cardo at Coast to Coast were able to fit us into their schedule that morning and had it fixed in no time. They were knowledgeable and professional. Kaneesha in the office was very efficient too. Win the future we will call them first when we need help with the garage door.

Description of Work
The springs on our garage door broke first thing in the morning.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

05/25/2017

Faye Rhonda B.

Pro: Vendor was kind enough to reschedule work for me at no additional charge, as I had appliances in the garage which needed to be moved first. However, I have noticed no improvement in the operation of the door. In fact, it is trickier than ever.

Description of Work
Purchased a check-up deal. According to checker-upper, garage door needed new rollers.

05/12/2017

William H.

Owner Jerome very personal, very professional. Came quickly and performed all work right away.

Description of Work
Garage door springs off track. Repaired and lubricated. Entire setup checked out.