When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Palmyra, VA
There are 12 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Palmyra
- 1-800-GOT JUNKEverything went fine. They showed up on time. I did not have them come into the house. Everything was on the porch or in the garage. No issues. Charged a reasonable amount and so happy to have my things gone!
- J&M tree serviceAs always, J&M did an outstanding, professional job. I have hired J&M every year for several years and, at my recommendation, the company has done work for my immediate neighbors as well as a friend on the Occoquan in Lake Ridge. George knows his business and gives reliable advice that avoids future problems. His prices are more than fair and his team works safely
- 123JunkI give the team an A+! They worked efficiently and diligently to load every square inch of the truck. They secured a second truck for me THAT AFTERNOON when I asked if it was at all possible. That 2nd truck was also filled to capacity. They protected the front door with furniture pads. They exceeded my expectations and I recommend them without hesitation
- #1 Junk Removers - Fort Worth & DallasThey were fast and efficient. Since I don't live in the area, they called me and let me know everything was out of the house and sent pictures to me to make sure they got everything. After they did the first house, I called them back to remove junk from another rental property. Again, I was very pleased. They are great guys too! They aim to please!
- Bluegrass TraderChris was helpful and professional. He was agreeable to changes in the plan as the estate process rolled out and clearly had experience with how these things go with families. He cleared everything out of the house and garage and offered us a fair price for the items that were sellable, and he got it all done before an important deadline
- 1-800-GOT-JUNKAwesome performance. Professional, well-groomed and uniformed employees. Curtious, polite and cheerful. It was a pleasure using their service.
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignJoe keeps in touch and lets you know what's going on, every step of the way. He and his crew did everything I asked and even "went the extra mile."
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignJoe and his crew do an amazing job. Joe is always on site supervising the work. His team is hardworking and efficient. Joe gave us daily updates on the work accomplished. He gave us a detailed estimate and stuck to this amount Joe is easy to contact. He is very professional and really cares about his customers. He is an all around great guy. You won't be disappointed if you contract him for any job
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignMy home had multiple problems resulting from a faulty foundation which caused a domino effect of doors not hanging properly, drywall damage, the interior of my kitchen cabinets falling apart, baseboards separating from the wall and floors, cracks in the walls, as well as drywall damage in a narrow skylight shaft which was next to impossible to access, etc.. It was a nightmare of a list for any handyman but Mr. Noonan and company tackled the jobs with enthusiasm and a professionalism rarely seen anymore. They were here for 4 days, were always pleasant and cheerful, completed all the work thoroughly, cleaned up after themselves (and me at times), and left my home looking amazing. Some of the work was exceptionally difficult to complete but they somehow managed to do it and make it look easy. I will definitely use him again and I recommend Mr Noonan & company without reservation. I personally will never use anyone else but Mr. Noonan again. There are not enough superlatives to describe how happy I am with his work. If you're looking for someone who shows up on time, communicates effectively, always keeps his promises, sticks to the budget and is a true professional in every sense of the word then this is the guy for you
- Freedom MoversFREEDOM MOVERS did an absolutely fantastic job moving everything out of our mother’s apartment at Ann’s Choice retirement community in Warminster, PA, and I can recommend them without reservation! Of the several movers we contacted for estimates, they were the only ones willing to do an on-site assessment and give a (very reasonable) estimate based on their observations. Randy Heron and Christina Parsons are a great team, and the young men they brought with them to assist were professional, considerate, and very efficient. They packed our items carefully, including many fragile glass pieces, and everything arrived in great shape to a Baltimore location. In addition, they arranged for donation of unwanted items, and for a nominal fee, also coordinated the disposal of a very bulky mattress. At every step of the way, they communicated clearly about pricing, schedules, and the methods they would use to accomplish the move, and they responded quickly to any questions I had. What more could a family ask for during a stressful time
Hauling Services in Palmyra
- Business Description:Milo the Mover is the best in local and long distance moving. We offer flat rate service so there is never any surprises, hidden fees or upsells. We take extreme pride in the service in provided and will ensure that your move will be as stress free as possible. We specialize in full house moving, packing and storage as well as large/heavy items and aut transport. Give us a call. You'll be glad you did
- Business Description:Professional Moving Service, "We Provide The MUSCLE" Family owned and Operated, 20 Years serving Richmond and surrounding area. Delivery, Hauling, Snow Plow / Snow RemovalRecent Review:Easy process to book, get a quote, & confirm. Actual move itself was timely & competitively priced. The workers were professional, courteous, & made the move stress free.mark h.
- Business Description:For most efficient service, it is recommended that the initial contact be done via our office phone, 434-244-8402."
- Business Description:Hi my name is Nate! I've been working in construction, repair and maintenance for over 5 years and I love what I do. I want to help you get your home or office all fixed up and shining like a new penny. I power wash, build/repair decks, replace windows, minor sidewall/roof repairs, appliance replacement, dump runs, form pouring, painting and furniture assembly/refurbishing. I'm happy to do it all and my attention to detail will show in every project. My low prices and service with a smile wil..Recent Review:Nate did a great job with our door frame which had rotted away and detached from the door and fixing the roof of our porch. He is very responsive, which I have had issues with when trying to hire help. Extremely reasonable price and he also fit us into his schedule very quickly. Really nice guy too. I would recommend him and will be contacting him again myselfScott V.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:American Moving and Storage is a professional moving & storage company that is owned by military veterans and we take pride in our work! If you need storage that's no problem we can move you into our storage unit and move you back out when your ready. When it comes to moving no job is too big or too small, we own 4 26' box truck for big moves, 2 16' box trucks for smaller jobs. With American Moving and Storage you will always get an experienced crew that has the proper training and tools to m..
- Business Description:Vazquez Landscaping is here to serve your ever landscaping need. If you have an idea or need us to give you one we can do it! We specialize in making our customers happy. Our services are listed further below, please take a look and let us know how we can best serve you. We have been in business since 2007, we have a wealth of experience and best practices to make sure your job is done to perfection. We aim to please and we let our quality of work speak for itself
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:We’ve been locally owned & operated since 1986. Grubb Tree Service. (540) 718-9199. Additional DBA - 2114 Angus Road Suite 222 Charlottesville, VA 22901.
Deals in Palmyra for Hauling Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Lake Monticello
- Fork Union
- Kents Store
- New Canton
- North Garden
- Free Union
hauling services in Palmyra
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
- DANNIE A BEEBE LANDSCAPE DESIGN3363 WATTS PASSAGE
- Dave's Rent A Husband Handyman Service9772 Louisa Rd
- Dixon Trash Disposal300 Preston Ave Ste 200
- Dunmar Moving Systems8030 Whitepine Rd
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- ELSCVA (Estate Liquidation Specialists of CVa)536 Pantops Center #330
- ELSCVA (Estate Liquidation Specialists of CVa)
- Grubb Tree Svc1064 Novum Rd
- Grubb Tree Svc
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- J&M Moving Services3351 Speeks Dr. 110
- J&M Moving Services
- Maple Springs Excavating, LLC6389 Thoroughfare Rd.
- Miller Tyme Construction, LLC.1206 King Street
- Milo the Mover1740 Broadway st.
- Monticello Mulch & Landscaping3647 Lake Monticello Road
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Maple Springs Excavating, LLC