Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in New Church, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in New Church
- NoVA BuildersIt was exceptional,other company will take long to finish the job than this contractor do, they work hard and fast and if you have question he will show up to answer your question personally, and if you didn't agree about a certain thing he will come and fixed it. the job was excellent
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Hivex was absolutely wonderful to work with. They did a beautiful job finishing our basement. The whole process was easy and stress-free. Hivex was great about communicating with us during each phase of the project. They also did a custom job for us on our bathroom and some under-stairs bookshelving. Both turned out great and we are very pleased with the results. I will hire them again if I move into another house with a basement to finish
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.HIVEX by far provides the best value for basement finishing. This is a hard-working, honest company that's very focused on making sure that the customer is pleased. The project manager works with the customer closely to monitor progress and design interests. HIVEX is very accommodating and works hard to meet the timeline they projected for the project. The end product was superb! I highly recommend using this company for your basement finishing needs. Thank you HIVEX
- Paramount Builders Incboth crews did an amazing job, were very friendly and professional. the products they installed were of such great quality that we are even more pleased than expected, and we expected a lot. we would highly recommend either of these crews from paramount. great job all the way around, and our 1888 home looks like new and is very energy efficient now and will surely last a couple hundred more years!!
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Overall, we are very happy with the work that Hivex did to finish/remodel our basement, and the way they treated us throughout the whole process! They are definitely true professionals who allow you to make changes to the plan as it unfolds. They do a good job in terms of responsiveness and communication. I would definitely recommend them to others
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Overall, we are happy with the work that Hivex did to finish/remodel our basement, and the way they treated us throughout the process. They approached all phases with specialized skill - no issues with the quality of work. They were very responsive and communicated the plan well. I definitely recommend them
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.They did an outstanding job. From the first visit they were knowledgeable and had great ideas I had not thought of. The project was completed on time and the project manager kept us updated all the way through. The guys that worked in the house were very polite, clean and professional. They are the best
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Wonderful! HIVEX was very accommodating, listened to wants and needs and even did some custom items on request. Fair pricing for the quality of work. We could not be more happy with the outcome of our new living area.
- Whittaker ConstructionWorking with Whittaker construction to update my kitchen was one of the best experiences I have had with building project. They helped with suggestions for a couple difficult problems we had, and carried the project through to completion with excellence. Thank you!
- KOB LLCKevin was amazing. He totally took charge of everything, kept in constant contact with us to keep us informed about how our home was coming along. Kevin and his sub contractors were great. They worked hard and diligently on our home and everything was completely in a timely manner. Kevin O'Brien is tops in our book - you couldn't hire anyone any better for any job you want done from building a deck, a remodel job, or building a home
House Builders in New Church
- Business Description:For over twenty years, owner Patrick Gunning has built a solid reputation as the Eastern Shore's most trusted contracting business. Patrick is committed to providing quality service to the community. He believes that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Patrick Gunning believes that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the lon..Recent Review:Did a great job very nice people to work withLinda E.
- Business Description:Robey Inc is a leading drywall, stucco, and roofing specialist with over 30 years of experience serving the DELMARVA area. Robey Inc provides traditional Stucco, drywall, EIFS and manufactured stone walls systems for variety of commercial as well as many satisfied residential customers. Robey Inc is an expert in exterior restoration services for those clients in need of replacing existing exterior wall systemsRecent Review:Wonderfully. We had our Dryvit siding inspected independently looking for other issues and he said the caulk job that Robey did was excellent.Brian K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Ballard Mensua Architecture, led by Seth Ballard, NCARB, AIA, is a boutique architecture firm with a focus on creating truly custom designs and solutions for our clients. We have very strong vendor and contractor relationships, a result of our detailed understanding of construction. Unlike many architects, who like to design and then hand over control to the builder, Ballard Mensua maintains control of management of the project throughout construction. We have a unique cost-study process that..Recent Review:We just finished a spectacular custom home project in McLean, VA and we are so very grateful to Seth Ballard and his team! If you are considering hiring his firm, look no further. There can be no better architect in the DC/VA/MD area – and his pricing is more than fair. We first picked Seth because we loved his architectural style and heard that he had a reputation for ensuring that his plans are executed with impeccable precision and attention to quality. Also, his references were stellar….without exception, his former clients offered glowing praise for his talent, diligence, and follow-through. And now that we are former clients, we understand why. We always knew we were going to have a gem of a home with Seth at the helm. What we did not fully appreciate at the beginning was his proven ability to help us STAY ON BUDGET and his deep bench of connections with first-rate contractors and subcontractors who were prepared to bend over backward to meet Seth’s exacting standards. Here are just a few highlights from our experience: CONCEPT PHASE: During the initial meetings at our home, Seth went the extra mile to learn all about our lifestyle, future needs, architectural likes/dislikes, and budget. During this stage of the process, he would effortlessly make freehand drawings to help us visualize potential styles and layouts. We ultimately elected to go with a craftsman design, with lots of wood features inside and out. PICKING THE RIGHT PROPERTY: Seth joined us for car rides through the local neighborhoods, helping us to scout out the property that was best suited for our construction plans – free of any potential HOA or permitting snafus. DESIGN: With Seth’s guidance, we iterated on different design options. The design phase was high-tech and highly visual. Lots of 2D and 3D elevations, plus 360-degree videos. At each step, Seth clearly identified the estimated construction cost, and we would make decisions about what to dial-up and what to dial-down. For example, we elected to go with a cheaper asphalt roof (rather than slate), but with a more premium window. There were literally dozens of choices like that, and Seth did a superb job of helping us to make the right trade-offs and to “value engineer” the house. PICKING THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR AND SUBS: One of the things that distinguishes Seth from the competition is that he works closely with a handful of contractors and subcontractors who have already been “pre-screened” for excellence. Seth connected us with a general contractor who was not only honest and diligent, but whose carpentry was truly “artisan grade.” Seth also drew upon a stable of outstanding subcontractors – in areas such as HVAC/plumbing, electrical/lighting, structural engineering, cabinetry, tile, drywall/paint, countertops, hardwood flooring, landscaping, etc. It was perfectly clear that these subs were striving to deliver the highest quality and exemplary service. Why? Because Seth was an important source of repeat business for them. This made them extremely responsive. BUDGETING: Seth developed detailed spreadsheets estimating costs for every aspect of the project, as well as options for “enhancements.” Once we made our choices, he was instrumental in securing a FLAT FEE CONTRACT with the builder (inclusive of subs) for everything we wanted. To provide even more control over the cost, the agreement specified that certain items would be “owner provided, contractor installed.” This meant that, regardless of whether we bought pricey appliances or tile or flooring, it would have no impact of the builder’s fees. To his credit, Seth’s estimates were quite accurate, and the project stayed on budget. ARCHITECT FEES: We negotiated a flat fee for Seth’s architectural services, and got way more than we bargained for. We had no idea Seth would stay so engaged throughout the project -- micromanaging every detail, and even offering interior design suggestions (e.g., stains and paints, cabinet and window designs, furniture layouts, etc.). It became clear that, regardless of how much we had agreed to pay in fees, Seth was “all in,” and was committed to ensuring that the end result was perfection. To be sure, in any large construction project, there will be some hiccups. But this was yet another area where Seth shined. Rather than being indifferent, or pointing the finger at those who were actually at fault, he would step up to “own the problem” and take charge until the issue was resolved. In one such case, he developed a design tweak that saved us money and produced a more beautiful result in the process. We never had to stress too much, because we knew Seth was 100% engaged and we could trust that the final work product would be a treasure of a home. One final thought. While Seth’s tremendous talent is obviously perfect for large custom projects, we have no doubt that he can deliver outstanding value for smaller home renovations too. When we did kitchen/bath renovations in our prior home, we naively thought that a “design-and-build” firm would deliver the best solution. With the benefit of hindsight, we could have done so much better hiring Seth as the independent architect and separately hiring a builder who would be accountable to the architect. The result would have been better quality construction, a better value, and far less stress. So whether you are about to embark on a modest remodel or getting ready to “dream big” with a new custom home, look no further than Ballard Mensua Architecturejack l.
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks ..Recent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommendJan H.
- Business Description:We're here to help every step of the way. From concept to delivery, our team is dedicated to not only supporting your project, but in making sure that the outcome is exactly what you want. Each design consultant is incredibly knowledgeable in their area and will work with you to create a living space that fits into your lifestyle and decorRecent Review:We were unable to get the variance permission from Fairfax County to allow the construction to proceed (after 2 years of trying). We have tried to cancel the contract with Total Remodeling Systems, and they have been completely unresponsive. We have sent 3 letters, 4 emails, and left half a dozen messages. We cannot get anyone to acknowledge that we want to cancel the contract, and we cannot get anyone to provide us with information about a refund (or partial refund) of our 20% deposit. We have been trying for 6 MONTHS to get a response. NOTHING!!Linda P.
- Business Description:In 2002, Spicer Bros. Construction, Inc. began as a small roofing company in Lewes DE, providing local residential and commercial customers with the products they needed to complete their roofing projects. With time, our company expanded to where we are now; your one stop shop for all exterior home renovation needs. As your one stop shop, we do more than just provide roofing in Ocean City, MD and surrounding cities. We supply the professional expertise, products, and supplies to complete sidi..Recent Review:Pete and his team did an outstanding job from the moment they arrived until the final clean-up. What a hard working team! Pete did a great job communicating with me prior to the job and updating me throughout the day during the job. We love our new roof and the quality job! We were impressed with the clean up...not a single piece of trash was left behind!! I would highly recommend Pete and his team for any roofing job and would be pleased to serve as a reference to any potential future clients of Spicer BrothersRenee M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We offer QUALITY custom building at a fair price. Honest and reliable help that provides a service to you in a decent timeframe with great communication. We offer a wide variety of home improvement services. We take pride in our quality craftsmanship on each and every jobRecent Review:I called and spoke to Ray on October 11th and briefly described the work I want completed. He asked me to send him an email. I sent the email the same day we spoke. Today is October 30th and he has not responded to my emailBelinda L.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in New Church
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abrahamse & Company Builders1020 Linden Ave.
- All About Construction LLCPO Box 11042
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- American Roof Systems26052 blackhead signpost rd.
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- Art Saffelle General Contractor LLC1729 Buck Mountain Rd
- Assurance construction Inc6 Engles Ct
- Abrahamse & Company Builders
- B&D Construction602 Clay St
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blue Line Construction & Associates825 Ocean Pkwy
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Building Management Services400 Turner Rd
- B&D Construction
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- COLDWELL BANKER415C South St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties1682 S Pleasant Valley Road
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- DAN R. CLARY CONSTRUCTION309 Gasburg Road
White Plains, Virginia
- Ddp Construction Inc13225 Nandua Rd
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Dominion Building Components68 Cool Spring Rd
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- DAN R. CLARY CONSTRUCTION
- Eastern Shore Contracting Services Inc27392 Walnut Grove Ln
Cape Charles, Virginia
- Elite Builders LLC158 Tammy Dr
White Stone, Virginia
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eastern Shore Contracting Services Inc
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Farmers Home Improvements
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hammond Builders Inc236 La Grange Industrial Dr
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Harbour Towne Enterprises IncPO Box 101
- Harrison Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 70
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- HomePro Builders50 Royal Elm Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- Hoover Construction Inc71 Briarfield rd
- HP Metal Fabrication13615 Carriage Ford Rd
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- John Lord Building Inc.35714 Occohannock Dr
Belle Haven, Virginia
- Julia Morgan - REALTOR®1 Park Pl
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- LARRY F DAVIS CONSTRUCTION INC147 WATER PLANT RD
- LARRY F DAVIS CONSTRUCTION INC
- Mc Lawhorn Inspection Svc190 Autumn Dr
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- Mountaineer Home Repairs105 Sunshine Dr
LEWISBURG, West Virginia
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- Mythos Precast & Design1331 W Church St
- Mc Lawhorn Inspection Svc
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Poteat Construction Inc855 Corn Tassel Rd
- Potomac Highlands Property Maintenance, LLC132 Leota St
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
- Prestige Fire Protection8127 Norwood Dr
- Prestige Tile of Williamsburg3881 Cromwell Lane
- ProBuild5213 Jefferson Davis Highway
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions7476 New Ridge Rd
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling Inc
- QS LLC21351 S BAYSIDE RD
- QS LLC
- R.C. SHOWALTER BUILDERS, LLC7941 EDEN VALLEY RD
- R.L. Reece Builders, LLC4930 chestnut fork road
- Richardson Surveying and Mapping Services, LLC430 Southlake Boulevard 10-B
- Robey Inc.1634 Old Westminster Pike
- Rocky Counts Construction Inc22438 Montego Bay Rd
- Rolyn Companies2850 Ansol Lane
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- R.C. SHOWALTER BUILDERS, LLC
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- S.J.B. Custom Builders218 E 4th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shelton Construction2876 Broad Street Rd
Gum Spring, Virginia
- Simmons & Associates Realty Inc311 Virginia Avenue
- Simplex Industries1 Simplex Dr.
- Skyline Roofing & Home Improvements21264 Sand Pit Rd
- Smallwood Renovations LLC17387 Echo Meadows Road
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- Southside Rock & Construction281 Hanover Dr
- Spades Renovations 3303 Scott St
- Spicer Bros. Construction Inc.32221 Beaver Run Dr
- Stanley Contractors LLCPO Box 25
Vernon Hill, Virginia
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- s and w general contractors
- T.L. Goode Homes, LLC301 Meade Ave
- Tim's Quality Construction & RestorationPO Box 415
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Total Remodeling Systems3113 Valley Ave 100
- Turpin Constuction Company2945 Cottontown Rd
- T.L. Goode Homes, LLC
- USA PROPERTIES At Your ServiceP. O. Box 2470
- USA PROPERTIES At Your Service
- YATES HOME SALES5940 U S HIGHWAY 29
- YATES HOME SALES