Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Monroe, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Monroe
- R Ashby Templeton PavingTempleton paving was excellent. They showed up, did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. Our driveway is beautiful and the quality is so much better than paving I’ve see done by other companies. We have some more to do and I would definitely hire them again.
- R Ashby Templeton PavingFantastic service, communication, and work! My driveway looks amazing. I was given instructions on how to care for it so it will last years and years! Very happy with the results.
- Carter Asphalt & Paving ServicesCarter Asphalt was very quick to respond that did not provide work in may area as they are not within a reasonable driving distance of Lynchburg. While they were not able to offer assistance, I really appreciated the fact that they took the time to respond to the inquiry. This is how all customers should be treated. If I lived in their area I most certainly would have asked them to provide an estimate
- BROCKMAN ASPHALT PAVING INCWent welll. Just had to wait a long time to get the work done. Weather did not cooperate much which helped the delay.
- R Ashby Templeton PavingPrompt visit to site first week of October. Received quote via email within a couple days (Oct4). Immediately informed me of their schedule backlog, indicating work would likely be "mid November" if I awarded them the work, which was ok for my application as long as the weather didn't get too cold for asphalt work. Received a call Monday (Nov5) they could do the work Thurs-Fri of that week. They arrived promptly to start at 8am as scheduled, and worked the full 2 days to complete the project. No issues encountered, other than they themselves inspected and rejected a load of asphalt they deemed unsuitable/improperly mixed. Good results. Professional team of 3 people on site for duration
- Lynchburg Asphalt MaintenanceI called this contractor, early in May, because they sealed my driveway five years ago and I was pleased with the results. Mark called me back and scheduled an appointment for an estimate. He came out, as scheduled, a couple of days later and gave me the estimate, which was about $40 more than I paid the previous time. I accepted and we agreed that it would be done by the end of the month. He called me the evening of the 27th to schedule the job for the morning of the 28th, showed up with hie crew at 7 AM, and finished up in less than two hours. It looks good - everything as I expected
- R Ashby Templeton PavingThis company was great! The communication was excellent from the beginning and various options were provided to select from including recommendations to improve the surface of our current driveway. Drive is a steep .25 miles that had been washed out with large gulleys that needed to be corrected. Darrell and his staff were able to start the project sooner then anticipated and worked quickly and efficiently ensuring that we could access the home at all times during this work. He listened to our concerns and explained pro's and con's of the options he provided for the work. We selected to go with the gravel being packed and leveled vs the surface treatment as we felt it was the best option to meet our needs both functionally and financially. I would highly recommend working with this company for your needs. They will provide insight with no pressure as to options to select from
- YOUNG SEALCOATING INCWorkers were timely and professional. The job done neat and looked beautiful. Mr. Young could have easily convinced us to spend more on a complete re-paving but instead encouraged an easier, less costly approach first and it saved us a lot. The outcome was beautiful and still is months later.
- YOUNG SEALCOATING INCThey did a great job. The price was reasonable. They got it done quickly and they did a really nice, neat job. I would use them again.
- Lynchburg Asphalt MaintenanceMark made his schedule to accommodate us, arrived as planned and completed the job as planned. His crew prepped and completed the job in a highly professional manner, with great attention to detail. I couldn't have expected a better job.
Driveway Pavers in Monroe
- Business Description:Quality is our difference! Our company was established in 1971 by Ashby Templeton, his son Darrell Templeton is the owner/operator now. We offer commercial and residential surface treated and blacktop driveways and parking areas. We provide a detailed, written estimate. We feel that preparation is the key to quality work, we use several different pieces of equipment and material to accomplish this with precision. All work is guaranteed and owner supervisedRecent Review:Templeton paving was excellent. They showed up, did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. Our driveway is beautiful and the quality is so much better than paving I’ve see done by other companies. We have some more to do and I would definitely hire them againMatt W.
- Business Description:"Where Integrity Meets The Ground"Recent Review:Carter Asphalt was very quick to respond that did not provide work in may area as they are not within a reasonable driving distance of Lynchburg. While they were not able to offer assistance, I really appreciated the fact that they took the time to respond to the inquiry. This is how all customers should be treated. If I lived in their area I most certainly would have asked them to provide an estimateJonni K.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:Building Contractor Calls Welcomed!, New & Resurfacing, Serving Lynchburg & Surrounding Areas, All Jobs Are Supervised by Owner, Dedicated To Quality!, Over 30 Years of ExperienceRecent Review:Don't ever use this company. They will rip you off. There work is terrible and won't ever come to fix it and will tell you that you won't get your money back. So we're out. They will give you the run around about coming to fix it and they never call or show up. Money wasted and my driveway looks like crap. They do not stand by there workLindsey W.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Specializing in Parking lots & Driveways. Very reasonable rates. Payment types cash & checks
- Business Description:Construction Company, providing Home/Dock/Deck Building, Remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Repairs/Property Management, Commercial Construction Services and General Contracting Consulting. BayWatch Development Corporation, is one of the region's largest home and commercial builders. Without our amazing clientele base, we wouldn't be where we are today. Our clients' locations range from Roanoke to the City of Lynchburg, Virginia. Craftsmanship is central to every aspect of what B D C ..
- Business Description:Asphalt.Recent Review:A 3-man crew arrived on time, and they prepared the driveway by weed whacking the edges, clearing the driveway of small debris and filling cracks. The driveway was then sealed, and it looks great. The crew was very professional, and the boss was there making sure all was done correctly. Thanks Mark and crew for doing a great jobkeith c.
- Business Description:We are a small General Contracting business, with skilled in-house specialists in our field of work. We offer 0% APR financing for up to 12 months for qualifying clientele, are in the process for SWAM certification. We are certified land disturbers, Mastic Elite Contractor, Certified Dreamhome Provider, Certified for lead removal, and certified through CSI as a Certified Siding Installer. Though SWaM Certified as a small business our skilled installers of bathroom tile, hardwood flooring, ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALBERT'S PAVING
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- GT Associates148 Mt Sterling Dr
- GT Associates
- John Sparrow Asphalt PavingPO BOX 98
- John Sparrow Asphalt Paving
- Lynchburg Asphalt Maintenance101 Primrose Lane
- Lynchburg Asphalt Maintenance
- R Ashby Templeton Paving2807 Smoky Hollow Rd
- R Ashby Templeton Paving
- Spence Contracting & Remodeling, Inc.1485 Waterlick Road
- Spence Contracting & Remodeling, Inc.
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100