Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Front Royal, VA
There are 22 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Front Royal
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Marks-Woods Construction Services, LLCWhile planning our remodel we met with numerous design-build firms. During the preconstruction phase, the Marks-Woods design team asked a lot of questions about how we live and our family lifestyle. They gathered information about what we “did and didn't” like about our current house, and came up with creative solutions. They also described how they work and their process in a level of detail that I hadn't found when interviewing other firms. Construction of our rear addition that housed our new second floor master suite and first floor open concept kitchen/living room went flawlessly. Matt Galassi was our day to day contact for the project. He met with us weekly, even on Saturdays, to provide updates on the project and to answer any questions. I highly encourage others to contact this firm for their design/build needs
- KOB LLCThe crew at KOB were fantastic. Any time that ANYTHING strayed from the original plan (which it always does), Kevin was quick to come up with an alternate plan. I would and will be re-hiring these guys when it comes time for a stamped patio or anything else for that matter.
- Remodel USAIt took some time to get the permits and everything but once that was done it went quickly. There were only a few communications breakdowns.
- American Deck & PatioThe level of craftsmanship exceeded my expectations. The team leader(Steve) was professional and took care of procuring permits. The finished screened in porch now has a delightful ceiling fan and an upper deck with decorative railing. They stayed on target of their original estimate which was significantly less then their nearest competitor. Could not be more pleased
- Green Side Up LandscapingIt was all good, I was thrilled with what they did for me but it's not been something recent. I liked everything they did, they were on time, they did it on the budget, the whole process went really well and I really had no problems with them. I recommended them to other people.
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Excellent experience, workers showed up on time, did a quality job building the addition. Workers cleaned up every night. Dan is wonderful to work with. Very happy with the whole experience!
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.The work was done exceptionally well, It was done on schedule and on budget. There were no hidden agenda and no surprises. We have a room that we are extremely proud of .
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Dan came in from the beginning and measured everything He then sat down and talked with me and provided me with an estimate. He spent the time to go over all the details from the truss specs down to the type of screws and nails they were going to use. After we signed the contract it wasnt long before he had crews out here pouring the foundation and starting the work. The crews came in and were very fast, polite, and worked hard. After the foundation was completed the framing started within days. They did not waste anytime. Everyone from Dan and Chris to the electricians, plumbers, and framers were very easy to work with. Most of all they were very trust worthy. I do not let just anyone come into my home. These guys were trustworthy enough to let them come in and work on my home when noone was even there. Never once did I have to worry about the saftey of my home being invaded. This was big for me. It was also fun and exciting to come home everyday and see the transformation take place. Everyday there was a considerable amount of work done. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Dan and Chris were never more then a phone call away for any questions I had. They are very easy to work with and very flexible to changes. They had a good schedule and stuck to it. I am more then pleased with the room addition that Dee Bee did for us
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Dan came to us with a good esttermate in Jan 2008, for the addition to the second floor. He presented a good plan to complete the bedroom and bath we wanted. His price was good and fair. He promise a start date and a estimated finish date. He met both dates with time share. The work was outstanding and to our request. He made adjustment as needed and as we asked. Dan's crew were on time everyday and clean up the area on a daily basics. The completed job was a beautiful piece of art. We enjoyed the new addition and our bedroom of our dreams. We wanted to increase our kitchen and family fours later. Because of the outstanding work done our bedroom, we recalled DeeBee, and inquired about the new work we wanted done. And as before Dan and his crew stepped up to the plate and we worked out the details. Once again the workmanship was put into play. Start and finish dates were met, and the completed work was outstanding. Only this time the work was so good, we are still WOWing Dan's creation. I would like say "Thank you Dan for making our dream come true!
Patio Builders in Front Royal
- Business Description:General Contractor & Handyman Services. Providing the BEST Customer Service and the highest standards of craftsmanship is our #1 priority! Our job is never complete until you are Completely Satisfied!Recent Review:Very professional.. Would hire againDarius L.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contracting professional with over 16 years of experience. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in residential home remodeling. Contact KOB LLC in Stafford, VA, at (877) 734-1164Recent Review:KOB was a referral from two friends. He was in touch and started on time. It was a professional job from beginning to the end. He was personable and communicative. Kevin and his team deserve all the kudos! Thank you so much for a job well done.Marie M.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:With over 15 years experience, we perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project and can help you with design services. Our company specializes in interior renovations, including kitchen and bathroom remodeling, basements and more! Check out samples of our recent work, and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home renovation project. We look forward to your callRecent Review:S&I came to the house after weeks of waiting, was told our budget from the beginning, drug out the time, making sure we were invested and after telling us they could do the job for the budgeted amount, returned a quote $5000 over budget. This is a tactic to get more money out of you by having you invest your time and strand you into reluctantly proceeding. I do not recommend them, any price you are aiming at, they will return a quote to juice you for another $5k. Unprofessional, bad business and greedyBrad S.
- Business Description:We are Class A license ,Recent Review:George was very helpful on designing what we wanted and expectations. George was very responsive about coming out if there was anything we found to be changed. He did come out 2 other times to tweak a few thing. Very helpful and the project came out great. Thanks GeorgeTerry M.
- Business Description:We specialize in building Pergolas, Pavilions, and Gazebos in the Tampa area. The Amish, Mennonite, and Plain communities of Lancaster County have been around for hundreds of years. Generation after generation, these craftsmen have passed down their community’s hard work ethic and focus on building premium quality outdoor products at an affordable price. At Fisher’s Backyard Structures, we provide Amish-built products to the Southeastern United States. Our team of experienced installers will..Recent Review:It went well, they were easy to work with.Michael S.
- Business Description:Ballard Mensua Architecture, led by Seth Ballard, NCARB, AIA, is a boutique architecture firm with a focus on creating truly custom designs and solutions for our clients. We have very strong vendor and contractor relationships, a result of our detailed understanding of construction. Unlike many architects, who like to design and then hand over control to the builder, Ballard Mensua maintains control of management of the project throughout construction. We have a unique cost-study process that..Recent Review:We just finished a spectacular custom home project in McLean, VA and we are so very grateful to Seth Ballard and his team! If you are considering hiring his firm, look no further. There can be no better architect in the DC/VA/MD area – and his pricing is more than fair. We first picked Seth because we loved his architectural style and heard that he had a reputation for ensuring that his plans are executed with impeccable precision and attention to quality. Also, his references were stellar….without exception, his former clients offered glowing praise for his talent, diligence, and follow-through. And now that we are former clients, we understand why. We always knew we were going to have a gem of a home with Seth at the helm. What we did not fully appreciate at the beginning was his proven ability to help us STAY ON BUDGET and his deep bench of connections with first-rate contractors and subcontractors who were prepared to bend over backward to meet Seth’s exacting standards. Here are just a few highlights from our experience: CONCEPT PHASE: During the initial meetings at our home, Seth went the extra mile to learn all about our lifestyle, future needs, architectural likes/dislikes, and budget. During this stage of the process, he would effortlessly make freehand drawings to help us visualize potential styles and layouts. We ultimately elected to go with a craftsman design, with lots of wood features inside and out. PICKING THE RIGHT PROPERTY: Seth joined us for car rides through the local neighborhoods, helping us to scout out the property that was best suited for our construction plans – free of any potential HOA or permitting snafus. DESIGN: With Seth’s guidance, we iterated on different design options. The design phase was high-tech and highly visual. Lots of 2D and 3D elevations, plus 360-degree videos. At each step, Seth clearly identified the estimated construction cost, and we would make decisions about what to dial-up and what to dial-down. For example, we elected to go with a cheaper asphalt roof (rather than slate), but with a more premium window. There were literally dozens of choices like that, and Seth did a superb job of helping us to make the right trade-offs and to “value engineer” the house. PICKING THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR AND SUBS: One of the things that distinguishes Seth from the competition is that he works closely with a handful of contractors and subcontractors who have already been “pre-screened” for excellence. Seth connected us with a general contractor who was not only honest and diligent, but whose carpentry was truly “artisan grade.” Seth also drew upon a stable of outstanding subcontractors – in areas such as HVAC/plumbing, electrical/lighting, structural engineering, cabinetry, tile, drywall/paint, countertops, hardwood flooring, landscaping, etc. It was perfectly clear that these subs were striving to deliver the highest quality and exemplary service. Why? Because Seth was an important source of repeat business for them. This made them extremely responsive. BUDGETING: Seth developed detailed spreadsheets estimating costs for every aspect of the project, as well as options for “enhancements.” Once we made our choices, he was instrumental in securing a FLAT FEE CONTRACT with the builder (inclusive of subs) for everything we wanted. To provide even more control over the cost, the agreement specified that certain items would be “owner provided, contractor installed.” This meant that, regardless of whether we bought pricey appliances or tile or flooring, it would have no impact of the builder’s fees. To his credit, Seth’s estimates were quite accurate, and the project stayed on budget. ARCHITECT FEES: We negotiated a flat fee for Seth’s architectural services, and got way more than we bargained for. We had no idea Seth would stay so engaged throughout the project -- micromanaging every detail, and even offering interior design suggestions (e.g., stains and paints, cabinet and window designs, furniture layouts, etc.). It became clear that, regardless of how much we had agreed to pay in fees, Seth was “all in,” and was committed to ensuring that the end result was perfection. To be sure, in any large construction project, there will be some hiccups. But this was yet another area where Seth shined. Rather than being indifferent, or pointing the finger at those who were actually at fault, he would step up to “own the problem” and take charge until the issue was resolved. In one such case, he developed a design tweak that saved us money and produced a more beautiful result in the process. We never had to stress too much, because we knew Seth was 100% engaged and we could trust that the final work product would be a treasure of a home. One final thought. While Seth’s tremendous talent is obviously perfect for large custom projects, we have no doubt that he can deliver outstanding value for smaller home renovations too. When we did kitchen/bath renovations in our prior home, we naively thought that a “design-and-build” firm would deliver the best solution. With the benefit of hindsight, we could have done so much better hiring Seth as the independent architect and separately hiring a builder who would be accountable to the architect. The result would have been better quality construction, a better value, and far less stress. So whether you are about to embark on a modest remodel or getting ready to “dream big” with a new custom home, look no further than Ballard Mensua Architecturejack l.
- Business Description:We are able to offer the best in customer service by professional installation and extended product warranties. Whether your needs are for Siding, Replacement Windows, Decking or your planning to expand/remodel your existing house, let us be the professionals to do the task. We know our business from the front door to the back porchRecent Review:Johnny was knowledgeable and professional about the work we wanted to perform. I would have enjoyed working with Johnny. We are still waiting on performing the work as budget allows. This is a non-profit company and the hold up is on our end not with JohnnyMichael B.
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:This company was professional and wonderful. They had my front entrance and master done in two days. I would hire back in a heartbeat. Recommend.will h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Chester Gap
- White Post
- Stephens City
- Fort Valley
- Toms Brook
- The Plains
sunroom patio enclosures in Front Royal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing190 Special K Trail
Mt Airy, North Carolina
- A1A Inc.229 Menefee Ln
Front Royal, Virginia
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- AJ KELLY CONSTRUCTION SERVICES200 VIRGINIA AVE
Front Royal, Virginia
- All About Construction LLCPO Box 11042
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- BURT BIGONEY, P.E.303 Goldvein Dr
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Castlewood Construction LLC1388 N Blue Ridge Tnpk
- Catlett Construction9271 Old Dumfries Rd
- CLINE CONSTRUCTION INC86 MENEFEE LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- CONSTRUCTION FOR U9873 S Congress St
New Market, Virginia
- Craftsman Construction821 Forest View Road
- Craig Construction LLC948 Battlefield Bluff Dr.
New Market, Virginia
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- Cruise Construction And Maintenance121 Madiebird Park
Toms Brook, Virginia
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- CWD Construction Incorporated91 Stoneyridge Lane
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- D & D Homes, Inc.P.O. Box 589
- D C'S ETCHED GLASS DECALS681 SMITH HOLLOW RD
- Dans Construction Services LLC449 Harmony Ln
- Dawson Home Improvements345 Blue Ridge Ave
Front Royal, Virginia
- DC Quality Builders329 Lewis Ln
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Duncan Construction, LLC102 Milldale Valley Ct
Front Royal, Virginia
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & D Homes, Inc.
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- Falcone Construction Inc.317 East Main St. #207
Front Royal, Virginia
- Fisher's Backyard Structures622 Farmersville Rd
New Holland, Pennsylvania
- Floor Center370 Garrisonville Rd
- Foster's Home Improvement2812 Battery Ave.
- Fuller Holdings2489 Rockland Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- F & M Home Improvement
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Harvey Magner Electrical ContractorP.O. Box 502
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- Hodges Windows & Doors44190 Waxpool Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- James A TrowPO Box 152
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- JIM NICHOLS CONSTRUCTION5113 Comer Dr
Stephens City, Virginia
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Mills Roofing468 Ferry Rd
- JOHNNIE O. HUGHES, JR. CONSTRUCTION INC9180 Poropotank River Rd
- JSL WALKER ELECTRIC8210 FOUNDERS MILL WAY
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- KOB LLC37 Viking Lane
- KOB LLC
- L & M HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC668 CARTER TOWN RD
- LA+A studio, llc4423 Underwood St
University Park, Maryland
- Little's Affordable Home Improvements153 Basalt DR.
- Lussier Contracting LLC134 jackson Pl
- LVN 415 Culverhouse St
Camp Pendleton, California
- L & M HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Marbella Luxury Flooring7951 NE Bayshore Ct
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Michael C. Brown11 E Beverley St Suite 5
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- P. L. Douglas, Jr., Inc.16100 General Puller Hwy
- Patio Enclosures8436 Kao Cir
- Perkins Remodeling1855 Irisburg Rd
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Prince William Home Improvement14843 Persistence Dr
- Professional Reglazing LLC4332 Urn St
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- P. L. Douglas, Jr., Inc.
- R.C. SHOWALTER BUILDERS, LLC7941 EDEN VALLEY RD
- R.J.MOSELEY BUILDER3639 GOOD HOPE RD.
- R.L. Reece Builders, LLC4930 chestnut fork road
- Rays Siding Company LLC343 Wallace Ln
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- RDW Inc.562 bobcat
Little Plymouth, Virginia
- Renovation Concepts1199 Deer Rapids Rd
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Richards' Homes, LLC6762 Middle Rd
- R.C. SHOWALTER BUILDERS, LLC