Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Fishersville, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Fishersville
- Dominion Window and Door IncDominion was a referral from our neighbor who was very pleased with their work. Our home is 150 years old and the windows are all different sizes. Pat was able to provide storm windows that were a perfect fit and they look fantastic. The pricing is fair, the workmanship is impeccable and the crew is nice and professional
- Richmond Window CorporationThey did a good job. They had to reorder a part but that got fixed. 0nly thing is they are really expensive
- Lonestar Siding & WindowsThe crew was top of the line. They arrived every day on the dot and I never had to worry if they understood the mission. They came in at 8 but my dogs and I slept until 9 or 10. This crew knew all the details and were very skilled in doing the work. It was a case of complete trust. They.Cleaned up after themselves every day. They put everything back in place. They could not have been any better. When I wanted to remove an eyesore kerosene tank, they even loaded that on the recipient's truck for me. The resulting house is gorgeous!You can feel safe if they are doing the job that your house will be in good hands. Normally after contractors have invaded your life for 3 weeks you are glad to see them go. We were glad to see them finish our now beautiful house, but we were also sad to see them go. While they were here they were so helpful that If I had 100 houses that needed windows, doors, and siding they would get the job every time. LONESTAR Windows and siding is the way to go for quality work and no baby sitting required! A full A++
- Bergen's Contracting & Repair IncWe have used his services several times. He came out within a day for the estimate. He does great work and we plan on using him for this work.
- Grandma's Handyman Service, Inc.Top Notch and very supportive with a door problem. Very helpful in walking me thru the problem, helping me understand door did not need replacement and showing how to repair by myself. I will go back to them when I need anything done on the house.
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionI live in Spokane, WA and own this property in Elkton, VA. The property is rented. I was back there last year and fould the house in need of some repair.Being so far away I was concerned about finding a good contractor to do the work. I contacted Angies list in the area and found Troy listed. I contacted Troy by phone and set up a time to meet with him when I would be in VA. I visited the area in May of 2012, met Troy, we visited the house and he got estimates together on the work to be performed before I left the area to return to Spokane.I felt very comfortable with everything and signed the contract for the work to be done. Knowing I would not see the completed work except in pictures until I return in October, I felt comfortable with what had been decided.The work is now complete, pictures look great and I am satisfied with Troy's performance. I will use his services again when I decide on the next steps to take at the house
- Buffalo Gap Home Improvement IncThey went above and beyond the contract, when they saw something wrong they would fix it. Their work ethic was great, and they didn't take their time.
- BLUE RIDGE CONSTRUCTIONEarl installed two storm doors and a french door inside the house. He had to cut the latter into a non-bearing wall. I have a very non-traditional house, and he was meticulous in figuring out what needed to be done, executing the job, and finishing it well. He left the site very clean after work each day, and did a fantastic job. Dealing with Angie in scheduling the job was a pleasure. She is professional, detail oriented, and responsive. I had an incredibly positive experience and would highly recommend Blue Ridge Construction
- APPLE DOOR SYSTEMSThey arrived promptly, even a little earlier than our appointment. They re-hung the bottom garage door panel which I had repaired after backing into the door when I bumped the remote without knowing I had done so. They also added a metal strip to strengthen the door panel as I had glued the panel back together and was concerned about its strength and safety. They also checked the pulleys, chains, re-connected the safety cables, sprayed silicone on the tracks, and made sure the door stop safety feature was working properly and that the door opened and closed smoothly. They even put a new battery in my remote! I would definitely use them again
- Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.comI live in Virginia and my Mom required her door locks and door fixed. Angie's List pointed us to Dorrant at Alockmedic Locksmiths. He showed up the same day I called and after reviewing the situation, he came up with a solution and fixed what was needed to be fixed. My mother is now safe a secure in her home. I am extremely pleased with his care for my Mom's concerns. I would highly recommend Alockmedic Locksmiths
Door Installers in Fishersville
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:Hello, Thank you for visiting with Mark's Home Repair currently serving the Lexington, VA area and the Virginia counties of Rockbridge and Augusta. I have worked in the Northern Virginia and Maryland suburbs in new home construction and home renovation for 30 years as a Supervisor/Warranty Specialist and Construction Punch-out Mechanic. My company is a provider of quality home repair at a very reasonable cost. All work performed to current codes and inspections. We can take care of your home ..Recent Review:Mark responded to my phone request promptly. He was very conscientious and paid attention to details. He also offered helpful solutions to maintain the integrity of the porch I needed repaired.Terri P.
- Business Description:All services provided by sole owner/operator. Cash and checks accepted upon completion of work.Recent Review:Dominion was a referral from our neighbor who was very pleased with their work. Our home is 150 years old and the windows are all different sizes. Pat was able to provide storm windows that were a perfect fit and they look fantastic. The pricing is fair, the workmanship is impeccable and the crew is nice and professionalJoseph M.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:Energy Windows LLC, Save Money on Utility Bills with Energy Efficient Windows, 18 years experience. #HomeOfThe40DollarTriplePaneUp-Grade #ShanadoahVally #DavidUdstuen #EnergyWindows #LowEandArgonGasRecent Review:We had David come out and my wife explained that we wanted to replace the old windows with new ones that had blinds in them as well as a couple of doors. He provided use with copies of his notes which had an estimated cost. He then came back a week later and all of the sudden his estimate was not for windows with blinds and the cost today increased approximately 28% because he said that he had only made notes and that blinds in the windows were not in his original estimate. When asked about the other estimates to replace some doors David said "there is no reason for you to be confrontational and I am leaving and can't help youPatrick J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business with 25 years experience. We aim to provide the highest quality of service along with the highest quality product. Owner present on every job. We are not only experienced but also a Resnet Certified Energy Smart Contractor and Certified Resnet Home Energy Survey Professional company which allows Albemarle Siding & Windows LLC to make recommendations to local homeowners that benefit the individual needs of each and every individual homeowner. Additional ..Recent Review:In the summer of 2019 I hired Albemarle Siding & Windows to replace all the siding on my home and all the windows. They nicely arranged for new gutters as well. They did a prompt, professional, and very fine job. The gutters were installed by another party and he did an excellent job. However, when I asked them to come back and install shutters and fix a hole in the siding that my lawn care contractor had made, they abandoned me. I sent e-mail to tell them I wanted the shutters, and Mr. Orrock wrote back and quoted a price. I then approved and asked them to come and do it. While I was waiting on that, the lawn guy put a hole in the siding. I wrote to Mr. Orrock again and asked him to repair it. A month or two went by without a word, so I called and was promised a call back, but it never came. The e-mail approving the shutters is dated 11 September and the one asking for the repair is dated 9 October. I placed a phone call after that, but the only response has been silence. Evidently they handle the big items well but not the little ones, and they've turned their back to meDale B.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia ChavezRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAINTirzsha C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Stuarts Draft
- Mount Sidney
- Weyers Cave
- Steeles Tavern
- North Garden
- Port Republic
- Mount Crawford
- Penn Laird
door installers in Fishersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- BEYOND IMPROVEMENTS725 MT TORREY RD
- BLUE RIDGE CONSTRUCTION2516 TINKLING SPRING RD
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- BLUE RIDGE FENCE & WINDOW CO2490 LEE HWY
Mount Sidney, Virginia
- Bohnhoff Woodworking3925 Fourcee Farms Lane
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- Decorative Glass Solutions10049 Lickinghole Rd Ste G
- Design Concepts, Inc.814 Cherry Hill Dr
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Don Jensen Sales, LLC330 S 3rd St
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Decorative Glass Solutions
- Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.206 Gambrills Road
- Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.
- Lone Fountain Services69 Dwellys Ln
- Lone Fountain Services
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- R Parker Construction Company LLC2964 Cherokee Tr
- R Parker Construction Company LLC
- Samuel Austin Construction Services470 Patrick Henry Hwy
- Shen-Valley Garage Door Co9 Hannah Cir Ste 100
- sidingpros home Improvementspo box 591
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Southern Garage Doors & Loading Dock Systems122 Fairlawn Drive
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Strange Construction39 Waldrop Rd
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- Samuel Austin Construction Services
- Valley Crafters2760 N Valley Pike
- Valley Crafters