From neverending dirty dishes to everyday grease and grime, keeping a clean kitchen isn’t easy. Use these tips for sticking to a kitchen cleaning checklist.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Farmville, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Farmville
- Family Maid Cleaning and Handyman ServiceFamily maid have great employees. There willingness to fo what is ask is beyond what I have seen!! Great customer service
- Alexandria ChoplinAllie has been amazing!!! It’s so awesome to come back to a clean Lake house. Initially, We were trying to do the cleaning ourselves, but this now feels like much more of a vacation. She is a good communicator and very trustworthy. I would definitely recommend her for all of your house cleaning needs
- Pristine Clean VirginiaI am so happy I found Pristine Clean. I was having trouble with reliable and thorough cleanings and Pristine did a great job. I felt they were very good with even the small detail stuff my last cleaner always skipped. Looking forward to using Pristine on a regular basis now.
- Pristine Clean VirginiaPristine Clean Virginia does an excellent job cleaning our rental property. Our guests consistently give positive feedback regarding the cleanliness of our property. PCV website is easy to manage, pricing is very reasonable, and the owners are so helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!
- Pristine Clean VirginiaWe had a great experience and will absolutely use Pristine again. Lots of attention to detail and quick to respond!
- Thats cleanEverything was great. I’m a picky homeowner, and the work that was done was better than what my momma woulda done. My house wasn’t bad to begin with, but after Mrs. Chelsie did her magic, it was sparkling fresh. I could have put it on the market and sold it for 2x what I paid for it. My only discrepancy, is that if Mrs.Chelsie wouldn’t eat so many Oatmeal pies on her break. I watched it on the cameras and it made me hungry
- Magic Solution CleaningExcellent job. They are professional and flexible with what I need to have done each time they come out. They do a thorough job in cleaning and my house stays smelling fresh and clean. I highly recommend them for your cleaning services.
- Ladys Cleaning Service LLcThe Ladys Cleaning Service Llc They are the best in the area, they take the necessary time to satisfy and remove the stress of cleaning the house for the client, they are very professional; The price is fair. I recommend them and I don't change for other cleaning companies.
- C&J CleaningClarixsa and Eria did a great job deep cleaning! They were very thorough and did an especially excellent job on the bathrooms.
- J&J Nowlin Cleaning ServicesJen did a great job deep cleaning my house! Very thorough and great prices! Will hire again for sure
Last update on November 27, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Farmville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
There are plenty of laundry stain removal products to choose from. But Dawn dish liquid, baking soda, lemons and vinegar are some of the best stain fighters.
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Find house cleaning services in
- Hampden Sydney,
- Charlotte Court House,
- Drakes Branch,
- New Canton,
- Spout Spring,
- Amelia Court House,
- Chase City,
House Cleaning Companies in Farmville, VA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Hilda's Cleaning Service5460 Bradford Ct
Alexandria, Virginia 22311
- Hilda's Cleaning Service
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
Blackstone, Virginia 23824
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Lee's Clean All ServicesP.O. Box 42226
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22404
- Lee's Clean All Services
- Pixie Dust Cleaning Company9003 S Genito Rd
Jetersville, Virginia 23083
- Pixie Dust Cleaning Company
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
Garrisonville, Virginia 22463
- Quality Expectations LLC
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLC
- Vicky Lu's Moving & Hauling LLC12 S Summit Ave Suite 100 Office A24
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
- Vicky Lu's Moving & Hauling LLC
- Woody's Construction28 Melanie Hollow Lane
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22405
- Woody's Construction
House cleaners that service Farmville
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.