Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Ewing, VA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Ewing
- Lee's Affordable ServicesLee was extremely courteous and timely. He came and hauled away my mower in his “smaller” of 2 cargo trailers-read large capacity. His prices were extraordinarily affordable! I would recommend him for any lawn service needs, handy work, you name it! Just ask him and he will be honest. I will definitely be patronizing him In the future
- Jimmys Lawn Mower RepairExcellent! Our snowblower quit and we called Jimmy. He was at our home the next day, assessed the situation and ordered parts. Three days later, our snowblower is back in our garage fully operational. Experienced professional, fast and fair service.
- DAVIS LAWN TRACTOR REPAIRI could not be at home at the time service was available. All the work was performed in my absence. A detailed service order explained what was done, and replaced parts were left for me to see. A discount I didn't know to ask for was applied, and the charges were quite reasonable. Having someone I can trust to make "house calls" is very important to me. I will definitely call upon Davis Lawn Tractor Repair in future and recommend it highly to my friends
- Pendleton HardwareI showed the saw to the man at the counter, explained to him what happened and he knew exactly what was wrong. He took the cover in the back work area and fixed the engaged spring.. he put the bar, chain and cover back onto my saw and didn't charge me a dime... So I gave them $20. a big thank you and bought an extra chain in the event I need one.. I cant think or say anything more praiseworthy to say..
- STI Turf Care EquipmentI have been working with this company to purchase parts and supplies for over a year, as well as utilizing their service department for equipment repair. I have never had a bad experience, and highly recommend this Yorktown, VA. business.
- Mr B's Lawn Mower & Saw ShopMr. B's did a good job. I have been using them for the past 10 years for yearly maintenance and servicing. Their prices seem to be reasonable and I have been satisfied with the type of work they have done. They also pick up and deliver it. I would use them again in the future.
- Mountain Motor Sports IncThe over-all experience was GREAT! They even told me if I purchased the STIHL oil with it it would extend my warranty from 2 years to 4 years for only $11 more than some other oil brand. He also pointed out specific mistakes people make of not taking the proper care of their weed-eater to make it last like putting lower grade gas than what the owners manual suggests for optimum operation. I got home with the weed-eater and then I had trouble starting it again the next day. I called back to the store and spoke with the certified STIHL repairman and he gave me specific instructions over the phone on how to start it again and it started right up! I did not have to wait or request a call back. He even offered to pick up the weed-eater from my home if I was unsatisfied after using it and bringing a different type I might like better
- Perry & Son Lawn Equipment & Small Engine RepairMr. Perry is very knowledgable and helpful. When my mower would not start he checked all the possible reasons and it came down to the starter needed to be replaced. My mower is now working beautifully. I highly recommend Mr. Perry anyone needing lawn equipment repair.
- STI Turf Care EquipmentFriendly, efficient service. They couldn't save my lawn mower but were up front about it and I avoided spending a lot more on repairs than the mower was worth.
- MR B'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR INCMr. B gave us an estimate and then performed the work (with our authorization) well within the price range he gave us. He was courteous, professional and dependable. We would recommend him any time.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Ewing
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel takenDuane M.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Specialty contractor serving VA, MD, DC, NC & WV, now from 10 locations. Creating solutions for our customer's problems since 1963.Recent Review:Did a thorough and professional job, but did miss one patch under a bookcase. We would use them again. <br />Takatsugu A.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - National Automotive Parts Association.Recent Review:The mechanic was very nice and very prompt at getting back to us about the issues we were having with the car. When he couldn't get ahold of me during the time frame where fixing the car would have been done before the holiday weekend instead of after, he called my husband for approval of the work. The price was what we expected. Overall, we had no complaints. <br /sadie w.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 6 years and are highly qualified in what we do. We are licensed and insured. We are family owned and operated with 3 employees and we do not sub contract because we want it all done right by us. If we do your work in a satisfied and timely manner we will cut costs and help you with payment plans. Our God is by our side and he is our main helper. We treat our customers like family. Thanks and God bles
- Business Description:We are a locally owned family business offering small or large handyman services. Minor Touch Ups and Repairs offers a wide range of services that are listed below. If you have a job that you are unsure about or don't see listed, please contact us for more information
- Business Description:Corporate office address: 11047 Leadbetter Rd Ashland, VA 23005. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/jamesriverequipment. See website for specials & other details.Recent Review: I looked the part numbers for parts I needed for my Murray riding mower in both the Murray parts listing on the internet and the briggs and stratton website. I went to the parts department at James River and was greeted by 2 parts department employees. They refused to order the parts I needed until I went back home to get serial numbers from my equipment in spite of the fact that I already had the proper info which was the same part numbers from both websites. I never went back to James River, I now go to Tractor Supply to order the parts that I need. <br /Tim L.
- Business Description:We have been serving the Danville area for over 35 years. Our sales and service staff have over 100 years of combined experience in the Outdoor Power Equipment business. The dependability of STIHL equipment is legendary. As your STIHL Dealer, we stand behind that equipment and service what we sell. STIHL MasterWrench Service® is a designation recognizing select STIHL Dealers who have continually exceeded expectations through extensive training and a proven track record of customer satisfacti..Recent Review:They performed the service I asked them to in a timely manner at the price they had quoted me. <br />JAY R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Rose Hill
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Flat Lick
- Bean Station
- Powder Springs
- Pennington Gap
- Saint Charles
lawn mower repair shops in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Sky Rents & Events4754 Riverside Dr
- Big Sky Rents & Events
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Kings construction
- Kings construction
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- s and w general contractors