What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Danville, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Danville
- sunrise land maintenanceMr. Cardwell did an excellent job. Happy with the outcome. I would definitely use him again. I have a neighbor who is interested and hope she will follow through. Thanks Jimmy. N. Rubin
- sunrise land maintenanceJimmy and his crew are wonderful! Professional and polite! Work was completed in a timely manner with very reasonable prices! Our property looks amazing!
- Angel Tree Services LLCAngel and his team did exceptional work in removing my trees as well as a comprehensive landscaping job. His work is professional and his prices are affordable. I highly recommend.
- C.C.L Seasonal Services LLCVery well. Trent is polite, honest, dependable and energetic. He is willing to work on a variety of tasks outdoors.
- Blue Ridge LandscapingBlue Ridge does quality work efficiently, friendly and economically. . We had several projects over the last year. The largest was a major redo of swimming pool landscape. Previous plants and beds were removed and replaced by rock. Dead/dying red bud trees were removed and replaced by rose of sharon. Other shrubbery was also removed and replaced. We will use Blue Ridge for all of our future landscaping, yard work and leaf removal
- Angel Tree Services LLCProfessionally, when he promised, with a can-do attitude... and at a fair price... You can't ask for more than that!
- Nueva Vista Landscaping & Irrigation Systems LLCI found Nueva Vista on Angie's List. I called and spoke to Walter (owner) asking when they would be able to give me an estimate for the work I needed done. I explained that I had a 50th Wedding Anniversary on July 14, 2012 and wanted it completed by then if possible. Walter stated that should not be a problem and he would look at the property and have me an estimate that afternoon. He called back approximately an hour after I contacted him and had the estimate! I could not believe the responsiveness that he delivered. He gave me a quote of $700.00 for all work and they would supply the mulch. Since it was 4th of July week and all the storms happened the previous Friday, Walter stated they could work either Thursday or Friday, we agreed upon Friday since I would be home that day to supervise. After seeing their work, I really did not need to be there at all! The days that week were very HOT so they stated they would be there at 7:30 am. They were very punctual! I don't blame them, it was over 100 degrees that day! When Walter and his two employees arrived they were very professional and made sure they met every expectation that I had in regards to what I wanted done. They were even willing to assist in things that I felt were not part of the quoted payment. They worked all day from 7:30 to around 4:30 with only a 30 minute lunch! I could not believe the "Heart" that they put into their work. The mulch material that they use is way above my expectation and has worked very well and looks beautiful! They paid attention to every detail and made everything look wonderful! Nothing was left behind and the clean up was consistent throughout the day. When my husband returned from work he could not believe his eyes. He thought the yard was beautiful too! He was amazed at their detail and how well they cleaned up everything. He actually asked if they could come back in the fall. WONDERFUL JOB AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS & FAMIL
- Angel Tree Services LLCThe entire job was done in a professional and excellent manner. The crew arrived on time, set up and worked as a team, cutting, roping and cleaning. The yard was thoroughly cleaned and left in excellent condition, even sawdust was removed from the yard and roof. We also had the stump ground down. We have had several other smaller jobs done by Angel and they were done in the same excellent manner. I plan to use this company in the future and would gladly recommend them to anyone needing their services
- Angel Tree Services LLCAngel has a green thumb but more than that he loves his job and treated my property just as he would his own. His co-worker is excellent and did a decorative job on the retaining wall. Angel is a very hard worker and very professional, He arrives on time and keeps working until he is done. I like and trust him. I would hire him again, in fact he is the only landscaper I will now hire. I would highly recommend him and his workers to anyone who wants reliable people working on your property
- Angel Tree Services LLCI have hired this company for a variety of landscaping jobs. I have found this company to be very experienced, thorough, neat, timely and they have reasonable rates. I have been extremely happy with the services that they performed at my home and would be happy to recommend them for future employment opportunities
Leaf Removal Services in Danville
- Business Description:Turner Lawncare and Landscaping takes care of all your business or residential lawn care and landscaping needs. We specialize in everything from total backyard renovations to weekly lawn maintenance. Expect nothing but the absolute best attention to detail out of our crews. We leave no stone unturned and no bush overgrown. Along with basic lawn maintenance, we also offer: Retaining walls, Fire Pits, Walkways, Stone Work, Trenches, Grading, Hauling, Leveling, Decorative Concrete Curbing, Mowin..Recent Review:Exceptional! 4 big trees cut and removed and cleaned up in 1 day. Aeriate, fertilize, seeded, and drainage ditch dug the next day. Would highly recommend their services. Very professional.Pat J.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went really well. Workers were on time and did a great job. Really hard workers with a great attitude and gave the up most respect. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommend!Timmy G.
- Business Description:We specialize in housekeeping, carpet cleaning, leaf pick up, driveway pressure wash. We clean with the upmost respect that you and your home deserves. Owner operated business, with 9 years experience.Recent Review:Never got a reply back from this companyAshley S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Lawn & Yard services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!Recent Review:Prompt and on time. Very professionalTameka H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to offer you quality lawn care specializing in hardscape designs through hard work, good customer relations, and exceptional work ethic. With over 17 years of experience, MG Lawn Care Services delivers landscaping services throughout The Triangle area including Landscape Design and Installation, Patios and Walkways, Retaining Walls, River Rocks Installation, Landscaping Lighting, Lawn Care, French Draining, Seeding, Aerating, and Fertilizing, and much more. Our fully-insured fa..Recent Review:Due to a serious lawn issue with water runoff we had several firms provide estimates to ***** the issues and recommend a solution including but not limited to french drains. After reviewing the proposals we were very impressed with Mario Garcia from MG Lawn Care Services LLC. We hired them to start work ON January 2021. They estimated the work to be done in 4 days weather complying. They finished their job on time, and were careful in minimizing any collateral damage to the lawn and patio. I was extremely satisfied and will use them again without hesitation. Attached are photos of their work and also the finish product as they re-soddedSergio R.
- Business Description:Specializing in yard mowing and maintenance, landscaping, hardscaping, deck maintenance, deck building, retaining walls, koi ponds, patios, swimming pools, air quality control systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I initially used this firm because I believed that having folks locally would provide a greater degree of reliability. Unfortunately this was not the case. After a quick response in April for an estimate on tree planting and yard landscaping it has now been over two months and the work is unfinished. I have trees still sitting in pots and no topsoil or grass. I have canceled the soil and asked that they finished the trees and have literally been ignored. The landscapers have not responded to numerous requests from both my wife and I to finishing the work. This has been the most unprofessional experience I have had in years and I would strongly urge potential customers to seek another firm. Update 7/6/21 The company has dismissed the employee who was the source of the delay and lack of communication. The company owner, his wife and family came during the July 4th weekend and completed the task in four hours. Clearly the owner cares about his reputation and is a strong worker. This was a situation where the company's business had outgrown his ability to manage it personally. The finished work looks excellent and Joey is definitely a stand up guy to work with. Be sure if you use this firm that he is directly involved with the contractPatrick T.
- Business Description:Bundle packs for moving and cleaning. Cash onlyRecent Review:A nightmare. Horrible packing—nothing wrapped. Shoved glass and metal into truck with unwrapped furniture. Ripped designer silk sofas, broke metal antique furniture & more. Will not return phone calls or emails. Owners were present at move. Lied and said “they will get mr. Brock to contact us re: damage. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! you will be sorry if you use these peopleMaxine S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel takenDuane M.
- Business Description:Perfect Cut Grounds Maintenance L.L.C. Formerly Perfect Cut Lawn & Landscaping is one of the premier full service lawn & landscaping companies in the Stafford Fredericksburg & Richmond Metro area. Our services include landscape creation, landscape maintenance , lawn maintenance and debris removal. Our experienced landscapers guarantee clean, prompt service. Perfect Cut Grounds Maintenance L.L.C. is a certified, professional landscaping company that has been serving the Stafford , fredericksb..Recent Review:unknownStacy E.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned family business offering small or large handyman services. Minor Touch Ups and Repairs offers a wide range of services that are listed below. If you have a job that you are unsure about or don't see listed, please contact us for more information
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Dry Fork
- Prospect Hill
- Browns Summit
leaf removal services in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&L Labor Services LLC921 Harris St
Burlington, North Carolina
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brandon's Backhoe & Grading2221 Coleman Dr
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Bug Busters Pest Control Services Inc.1400 W. Third St. N/A
- B&L Labor Services LLC
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design
- Defined Lawncare LLC104 Sagamore
- Defined Lawncare LLC
- Finishing Touch Tree and Landscaping10045 Meadows Road
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Finishing Touch Tree and Landscaping
- Green, Greene, and Greener840 Longview Dr
- Green, Greene, and Greener
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Liberty Lawn and Landscaping, LLC1125-B Summit Street
- Liberty Lawn and Landscaping, LLC
- m&m landscaping services14850 sapony church rd
- Manning Brothers Tree Service65 Cedarcrest Dr
- MENEFEE'S TREE & LANDSCAPING1330 LEON RD
- Messer Landscape Inc. dba Queen City Teckni WerksPO Box 2687
- MG LAWN CARE SERVICES 210 Duke Forest Park Ln
Durham, North Carolina
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- MTJ Property Management601 Bellview Ave
- m&m landscaping services
- Northern Neck Property Services8640 Menokin Road
- Northern Neck Property Services
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- s and w general contractors
- The Gutter Brothers560 Celebrate VA Parkway Suite #103
- Tino and Help Services, LLC - Moving Professionals64 Spanish Trl E
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turner Lawncare and Landscaping7312 Company Mill Rd
Climax, North Carolina
- The Gutter Brothers