Groundhogs can break up foundations, chew through wires, and damage pipes, so they can quickly become a big problem for homeowners. This guide breaks down the right bait to trap them and why you should consider trapping alternatives.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Blairs, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Blairs
- Landlock Pest ControlLove Landlock - I've been with them for years (almost a decade) as I have their annual pest control plan (and their separate termite protection plan). [Quarterly] They spray the yard, patio, deck, around the entire perimeter of the house and inside if necessary. Mike was my most recent tech - he's great but seriously every tech to ever provide treatment at my home was been great. I'd never call or use any other pest control company
- Landlock Pest ControlWe’ve been very happy with Landlock Pest Control. Franco is always polite and helpful. Everyone is cheerful and responds quickly to anything we need.
- Landlock Pest ControlMike went above and beyond today when he was at our home for our exterior treatment!!! He heard an alarm and our dog was distressed. Mike called and texted me and checked to ensure there was no immediate danger to our dog. More employees/people should be like Mike. Thank you so much for your concern for our cherished family pet and taking great care of our home today
- Landlock Pest Control"They are professional, pleasant, and show up when they say they will. The tech always addresses all of my concerns, so I no longer have a problem with ants inside and outside my home. It was a problem my previous exterminator could not get under control. This is an easy company to work with- from scheduling to payment. I highly recommend
- PestNow LLCSo far, so good. Both the owner/estimator and exterminator visits were punctual, thorough, and complete. Excellent knowledge of the options available to fix the problem, and detailed explanation of the procedure and products to be used to remove our termite infestation and prevent other pests from coming into the house. Price was very competitive (middle of 3 bids from three companies). Great warranty (will return to address any problems in between routine visits at no expense). Also offered military discount. Very pleased with their service so far
- PestNow LLCThey are great. I have excellent service with them. The people who work for the company are very nice. They are friendly.
- PestNow LLCWe have a contract with them. I just started using them. They were timely. They seemed to know what they were doing. The bugs that I did have are now gone.
- PestNow LLCI have been a homeowner in several different states over the last 15 years. I have dealt with many different companies who come to my home for various services. Without a doubt, Technician Jason Fines of the Fredericksburg VA office is the absolute best example of what customer service should be. He goes beyond the expectations I have and is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in the work he performs. I will continue to use this company as long as they continue to employ Technicians like Jason. I would recommend this company to anyone in the need of pest control
- Landlock Pest ControlCaleb the tech that came out for our appointment was very professional, knowledgeable and timely. He did a great job!
- Landlock Pest ControlThe whole company was pleasant, courteous, thorough, and professional to deal with. They do a great job.
Pest Control Companies in Blairs
- Business Description:Family owned & operated with over 35 years experience. Members of National Pest Management Assoc. & Virginia Pest Management Assoc. , Indoor Air Quality Association, and many others. Angies List discount applies. Company is forerunner in industry by using infrared technology to detect termites, moisture, mold etcRecent Review:CSI did a thorough inspection, provide analysis, detailed report of findings and provided pictures of the areas with issues as well as aerial views of the house, lot and surrounding area. We are definitely hiring them for the Final Home Inspection and analysisCHIP J.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Green Home Solutions® is proud to bring products and services that protect Families and Pets from insect and air quality threats, feel better and enjoy life. We strive to find natural and safe solutions to life's issues that are made in the US. Being comfortable inside and outside of our homes is a part of truly enjoying life. When a simple pleasure like being able to enjoy an evening with family and friends outdoors in the warm months, is taken away from us, it can ..Recent Review:They gave me everything they said. He spent about an hour at our home. They moved their schedule to fit us in. Roy was a lovely person. The techs left the house even better than before. Our health issues have completely cleared up after 3daysJenifer T.
- Business Description:Loyal Termite and Pest Control, one of Virginia's largest independently owned pest and termite control companies, has been providing superior service to our customers since 1960. Loyal is a member of the following associations: National Pest Management Association, National Federation of Independent Businesses, Professional Pest Management Alliance, Associated Pest Control Services, Virginia Pest Management Association, Better Business Bureau, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, Richmond Board of R..Recent Review:Inspection and treatment was done in March, 2019. In march, 2020, I paid the $125 annual renewal fee for inspection, treatment, and protection. Never heard a word from Loyal the rest of the year. In March, 2021, I received and invoice for another annual renewal and called to find out exactly what I was paying for. I was told it was for inspection and treatment and protection, and as soon as my payment was received they would call me to set up an appointment for the service rep. I paid another $125 fee and as of this writing cannot even get Loyal to respond to my numerous attempts to contact them. I have called via phone, attempted to email, posted on their FB page, and written and mailed a letter via USPS to no avail. Loyal has been and remains totally unresponsive to any attempt to get this resolved. My next step is to file a claim against them in small claims court. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR PEST CONTROL NEEDSLou M.
- Business Description:For a beautiful, healthy lawn, make the local choice: Virginia Green. Virginia’s largest locally owned lawn care company. Our certified service leaders and in-house agronomists (soil scientists) know the area’s weather and lawn challenges better than any company around—and we look forward to bringing our experience and expertise to your lawn! Virginia Green provides comprehensive lawn care and maintenance to ensure a healthy lawn all year long. With offices in Richmond, Charlottesville, Frede..Recent Review:So far ok work but terrible customer care. The person in the office is rude, annoyed that as a new customer I would bother him with questions - just sent me to the web site. I had to sign up online to view the charges and figure out the breakdown of my bill. I am partially blind and had to get help to do that. This company was referred to me by a friend but I won’t be referring them to anyone elsejudith A.
- Business Description:Connor's is family owned and operated. We have been serving our neighbors since 1944. Our main focus is to provide peace of mind in our customers living and working environments by controlling pest and wildlife concernsRecent Review:We were sold a package for pest control spraying and termite sentricons. We had issues with punctuality and showing up on the days they said they would. Once time we even had two different people show up to do the same job and the second guy had no record that the first person came. When we purchased the termite sentricons we paid $769 dollars not knowing it was apparently just temporary units if you didn’t renew the contract. Connor’s took it upon themselves to remove them from our yard without any notification or that this would be the case. If we would have known it was rental we would have just paid the little bit more for the permanent solution. We were also told by the salesman Billy that he would give us a free mosquito spraying which never happened. Upon calling them to find out if this service would ever be performed, they had no record and Billy was no longer with the company. Very unprofessional company that misleads their customers with poor customer service and communication. We’ve heard many of horror stories in the Fredericksburg area since using themMatt T.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:Every question I asked I got a different answer from different people. Is it safe for pets? When do I fertilize new sod? Finally asked to speak to a supervisor and was told 24 to 48 hours, after raising a big enough ruckus lo and behold a supervisor came on. Went through our story with supervisor on Wednesday and told someone would contact us before SOD Friday. No call on Friday so cancelled service. Hopefully crediting my card back goes smoothlyRobert W.
- Business Description:We are a highly rated pest control company that believes in giving exeptional service at reasonable rates. We have two locations (Farmville VA, and Madison Heights VA) and 25 employees who are ready to serve your pest management needsRecent Review:we called someone else.they never called or came over.clara c.
- Business Description:We strive to provide quality, affordable residential and commercial services at your convenience.Recent Review:This company is absolutely horrible with communication and customer service. For example, they would make an appointment and then not show up. You would get apologies and excuses but then they would not return phone calls. I waited over two weeks for a follow up call and then was told “well we stopped by last week and no one was home.” As if it’s my fault. No phone call was made to arrange a time to come by the home. I called this morning to give them one more chance and instead of apologizing I was given excuses. Extremely poor customer service. Also, the presenting issue was not addressedTodd S.
- Business Description:Our professional staff includes a wildlife biologist, VDGIF licensed wildlife control operators, and OSHA30 certified technicians. We strive for the most humane and environmentally effective techniques for handling nuisance wildlife problems. The use of modern innovative methods will provide sound wildlife management services to ensure the protection of our customer's investments and most importa...ntly their health. Urban wildlife damage problems are increasing throughout the valley an..
- Business Description:Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing scientific tree care since 1907. A 3rd generation, family owned business, our mission is the maintenance and care of the health and beauty of trees and shrubs. We are an international organization, with offices in Canada, England and Ireland. Our Research Laboratories advises us about the latest technological advances in arboriculture and assists our arborists with training updates. The laboratory networks with professionals at universities, government..Recent Review:We've used them for many years now.judith R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Animal visitors may be cute, but critters like deer, squirrels, or various rodents can wreak havoc on your yard. Luckily, we’ve listed below several tricks for keeping critters at bay and away from your home.
Rats can be clever creatures, especially when looking for food. Knowing how to handle the situation is vital because when rats swim up through your toilet. Learn what to expect if you are in this circumstance & how to handle it.
Find pest exterminators in
- Dry Fork
- South Boston
- Union Hall
- Glade Hill
pest exterminators in Blairs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Graham's ExterminatingP.O. Box 7
- Graham's Exterminating
- Loyal Termite & Pest Control Inc2610 E Parham Rd
- Loyal Termite & Pest Control Inc
- Run Mice Run Rat Run3440 Ripple Rd
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- Run Mice Run Rat Run
- SPECIALTY EXTERMINATING CO5086 S AMHERST HWY
Madison Heights, Virginia
- SPECIALTY EXTERMINATING CO
- Virginia Green7421 Ranco Road
- Virginia Green
- Wilson & Sons Termite & Pest Control4446 US Highway 220 N
Summerfield, North Carolina
- Wilson & Sons Termite & Pest Control