How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Blairs, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Blairs
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairMy initial inspector had an emergency and could not make it. My inspection was scheduled for the very next day, and conducted by a man on what was typically his day off. He made an hour-long drive and showed up ahead of schedule. Upon completion, he gave a well detailed report including pictures of concerning areas, why the problems are concerning, and since I've never owned a crawl space before he even gave a brief explanation on how systems prevent problems in the future. The way this rescheduling was handled, and the service provided by the man who came out show true credit to this company, and I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for crawl space inspection or foundation repair
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawl Space did a great job from start to finish. They were very prompt, professional and courteous. They did a great job at a fair price. Highly recommended!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawl Space Repair and Foundation Repair provided a very competitive quote with no hassle, hard-sell, or pressure. The contracted work was completed on time and I was very impressed with the quality of the work. The work crew was responsive to my questions, kept the noise to a minimum and the completed work was exceptional! Bradley, Travis, Nate and Floyd were professional and left the job area cleaner than when they arrived. Great job, gentlemen
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairI recently used Bay Crawlspace to put a couple support jacks and a support beam under my kitchen island. The previous owners had installed new countertops that were way too heavy for the space and neglected to ever deal with the deflection it caused. I had multiple companies come out and do an inspection. From start to finish, I was really impressed with Bay. Michael was my inspector, and in addition to being very informative, he was one of the most considerate and honest individuals I’ve dealt with regarding any home services I’ve ever sought. There was no high pressure sales pitch, no trying to change my mind if I said I wanted something done a certain way or didn’t want something else. He allowed me to take the time I said I needed, and when I called with questions, he always had answers. Nick and Josh did the work on my house and actually got around to the work earlier than scheduled. They also removed some batt insulation from my crawlspace. They did the work very quickly, didn’t leave a mess behind, and the results were instantly noticeable. The floor was raised, feels much more solid, and the creaking sounds coming from the island itself (that were incredibly annoying) when we would walk nearby have been eliminated. I wouldn’t hesitate to call these guys again
- Vista Construction Group, LLCWhat a great company to work with. Always on time and work full days. Our walkout basement was completely unfinished. They finished about 1800 square feet and I couldn’t be any happier with the work. I am a glass artist and had been using part of the unfinished area for my studio and dreamed of the day when I would have a proper area to work in. I designed the studio space knowing what I would need and the room is perfect. They did everything I wanted and needed. It is everything I wanted and dreamed of. The rest of the basement is a nice open area. They built a beautiful bathroom, we have a area just waiting for a big bar to be put in place. We have a exercise area too. My husband is thrilled with the size of tv we were able to get. What we thought would be an area we wouldn’t use much has become the place we are in every evening. We still have an unfinished area for storage. The basement is perfect. This is the third project I have had Vista do for us. I won’t hire anyone else. The quality of the work is outstanding. If you want anything done in your home you can’t go wrong hiring this company. The first photo is my studio area before the work was started. Last photo is my studio completed. Thank you Scott and crew for making my dream area come tru
- Williamsburg Maintenance IncI feel very blessed to have found this Company several years ago. The owner, Phil & his head crew person Shamus are always very amenable, professional and knowledgeable. I know when they come to do a job that it will be within my financial constraints and that they will do an excellent job. They give me a great peace of mind knowing they care about the job they're doing and always go up and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Williamsburg Maintenance. I always know when they show up to do a job it will be done with perfection and care. Their abilities and skills seem to be unlimited! They are always very courteous, professional and fair in pricing
- The Drying CoThis is a copy of my email sent to them 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard back from them 😒 I wanted to share my feedback from my experience with The Drying Company. 1/ KNOWING YOUR PRODUCT The salesman assured me that they would be able to spray foam on existing insulation (Ceiling + Wall) because they have the best foam. When I asked him a second time, after another company told me that it would not work, he reassured me that it will work. So I signed with them. And when your technicians came on site, it did not work. BUMMER 2/ RECHARGING A LIFT => BEING EFFICIENT I provided a scissor lift for the technicians. And after working the whole day, they did not plug the lift in to recharge overnight. So when they arrived around 8 o'clock on Friday they could not work. 3/ CLEANING => DOING A NEAT JOB After the work was completed: The trash can was left full inside the warehouse. (See picture attached). The plastic protection was rolled up and dropped outside the warehouse alongside the dumpster (See picture attached). I have drops of spray foam on the drywall which was painted the week before they started the work & a BIG CHUNK above the restroom. (See picture attached). I am sorry but this is not acceptable. For a $35,000 job, I expected more professionalism. Even from the first day, when we had to unload your products from the truck, things were not as expected. I will not be recommending The Drying Company
- America's Best Home ImprovementMy home flooded last week and ABHI was there the same day. Working with them made a very stressful time bearable. Javier and his team are experts with dealing with insurance and keeping me informed. I will certainly be using them for the reconstruction as well. Highly recommend!!
Insulation Companies in Blairs
- Business Description:RetroFoam of the Carolinas is an insulation contractor that provides injection and open and closed cell spray foam insulating solutions for existing homes, new homes, and pole barns across the Carolinas and Virginia. Our mission is to help homeowners minimize their energy waste and create more energy-efficient, healthy, quieter homes. RetroFoam of the Carolinas is operated by a fun-loving team of construction professionals with over 25 years of experience in the industry. The team compris..Recent Review:Very smooth transaction and easy to do business with. Jason was a great help. I had a small extension done on a property where foam needed to be injected between the rafters. They also did 3 interior walls for the moneAlan E.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated with over 35 years experience. Members of National Pest Management Assoc. & Virginia Pest Management Assoc. , Indoor Air Quality Association, and many others. Angies List discount applies. Company is forerunner in industry by using infrared technology to detect termites, moisture, mold etcRecent Review:CSI did a thorough inspection, provide analysis, detailed report of findings and provided pictures of the areas with issues as well as aerial views of the house, lot and surrounding area. We are definitely hiring them for the Final Home Inspection and analysisCHIP J.
- Business Description:Wooldridge Heating Air Electrical is Central Virginia's Largest Residential Service provider and winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award,Voted best of by Lynchburg's Reader's Choice , & Lynchburg Business Magazine! We specialize in residential install & service of American Standard & RUUD HVAC equipment as well as Generac Standby Generators with a full service and maintenance department to maintain and keep your systems up and running ! We have been serving our area since September 197..Recent Review:I originally had a serviceman from Wooldridge Heating, Air, and Electric to evaluate our noisy, wobbling ceiling fan. It took a 12 ft. step ladder to reach, which I'm not able to do myself, anymore. Once it was determined that the motor was going bad in the fan, I asked them to return and replace it with a new one we bought. They two workers sent were prompt, polite, and very efficient. They had the old fan down and the new one in place in less than an hour. That included transferring a remote control receiver into the new fan canopy. They even took away the old defective fan. Very good service and at a very reasonable costJ L.
- Business Description:Virginia Foam Insulators is central Virginia’s regional expert in the installation of Polyurethane spray foam insulation. We install a full range of insulation products and systems in new construction and retrofit/remodels to include Open-Cell Polyurethane Foam, Closed-Cell Polyurethane Foam, Injection Spray Polyurethane Foam, Fiberglass, and the latest in insulation systems such as Dense-Packed Fiberglass and Blown-In Fiberglass insulation. Our employees are knowledgeable in home constructio..Recent Review:Professional company. After doing lots of research I decided to use closed cell foam to insulate the attic rafters in my 60 year-old home. I met with 6 companies in the area that install foam insulation. 3 of them tried to talk me into open-cell insulation, which is an unproven product for my application. Two other companies, both with good reputations, were willing to install closed-cell foam; one of them offered a great price while the other offered a price that was well outside my budget. Then I met with James Kuhn, the owner of Virginia Foam, and we had a very detailed discussion about what I was looking for. His price was not the lowest but I felt he really knew what he was talking about and had done enough closed-cell foam installations to be able to do the job properly (the installation is more involved then open-cell foam). Under challenging conditions (120 degrees plus in the attic) his team did a great job. I liked the work so much I hired them to insulate the addition I just put on my home. This scope included both closed-cell foam and traditional fiberglass batts. Once again they did a thoroughly professional job and left my home spotless. I would recommend the team at Virginia Foam to anyoneTim C.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:Connor's is family owned and operated. We have been serving our neighbors since 1944. Our main focus is to provide peace of mind in our customers living and working environments by controlling pest and wildlife concernsRecent Review:We were sold a package for pest control spraying and termite sentricons. We had issues with punctuality and showing up on the days they said they would. Once time we even had two different people show up to do the same job and the second guy had no record that the first person came. When we purchased the termite sentricons we paid $769 dollars not knowing it was apparently just temporary units if you didn’t renew the contract. Connor’s took it upon themselves to remove them from our yard without any notification or that this would be the case. If we would have known it was rental we would have just paid the little bit more for the permanent solution. We were also told by the salesman Billy that he would give us a free mosquito spraying which never happened. Upon calling them to find out if this service would ever be performed, they had no record and Billy was no longer with the company. Very unprofessional company that misleads their customers with poor customer service and communication. We’ve heard many of horror stories in the Fredericksburg area since using themMatt T.
- Business Description:RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSULATION, WATERPROOFING & SPRAYED SYSTEMS.Recent Review:Went well. Fellows were very friendly and efficient. Were very careful not to get insulation anywhere it didn't belong.Richard W.
- Business Description:Additional service areas - powhatan, prince george, richmond city. See website for additional services offered. Additional DBA - BFH Enterprises Inc.Recent Review:The work was good and was completed on time. Working with Trey was easy and he was very polite & professional the entire time. However, we have two complaints. 1) They (Rob) said they would provide a quote for us for to finish our stairs and hang drywall but they never did. I'm assuming they were too busy with other waterproofing jobs, but a simple "I'm sorry, we are unable to do that" would have been fine. I called at least 2-3 times to follow up on the 2nd quote with no returned phone calls. 2) They removed the carpet on our stairs to complete the job (totally fine), however, they never put it back and left our basement stairs bare with nails sticking out of themGreg H.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:we are a native American family owned and operated business. quality and professionalism at its best.we accept checks, money orders, all credit card's.If you mention you saw us on angieslist. you will get a 20% discount
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Dry Fork
- South Boston
- Union Hall
- Glade Hill
insulation contractors in Blairs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bug Busters Pest Control Services Inc.1400 W. Third St. N/A
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC
- Farmville Insulation510 E Third St
- Farmville Insulation
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- s and w general contractors
- WACO INC5450 LEWIS RD
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Woody's Construction28 Melanie Hollow Lane
- Wooldridge Heating Air & Electrical14179 Wards Rd
- WACO INC