For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Barboursville, VA
There are 18 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Barboursville
- Gold Standard MaintenanceNate did a great job with our door frame which had rotted away and detached from the door and fixing the roof of our porch. He is very responsive, which I have had issues with when trying to hire help. Extremely reasonable price and he also fit us into his schedule very quickly. Really nice guy too. I would recommend him and will be contacting him again myself
- Vista Construction Group, LLCScott and his team are true professionals. I initially hired him to install a sump pit, pump, and associated plumbing to replace the old floor drain system in our basement to prevent flooding during the heavy rains we can get in Virginia. Scott was very knowledgeable, came in with a practical solution at nearly half the cost of any competitor and had the work done within the month. The gentlemen he brought with him to do the digging and installation were a great group of guys. They were quick, professional, and cleaned up everything after they were done. The system ran perfectly. We also hired Scott to do put some electrical drops, and hired someone to do some paint work for us before listing our house to sell. Once again, the work was fast, he worked around our hectic schedule and we were more than satisfied. After we got our offer we had a few repairs that came up in the home inspection and we were able to use Scott as a reference to negotiate down on a few repairs as well! Could not recommend him enough
- Rudys RemodelingRudy and his team did a fantastic job remodeling our basement. I can’t tell you enough on how impressed we were! Definitely will be calling Rudy for our next bathroom renovation.
- Gold Standard MaintenanceI'll never need another handyman! Nate was the best, he showed up with a great attitude every time and didn't leave until we were completely happy with every little detail! Extremely skilled professional, the house looks amazing and we'll be hiring GSM for all of our future projects.
- Gold Standard MaintenanceI contacted Gold Standard Maintenance in regards to the windows in my house. I was in need of new bathroom windows. Gold Standard Maintenance helped me find the exact windows I was looking for, and quickly installed them before the intended finish date. I am more than pleased and will contact them again for my next project
- Best Home ImprovementHe is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Troy was such a pleasure to have in my home today. I will definitely hire him again for anything I may need and I would give him my highest rating.
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCExtremely well. Very small job that I knew he'd have to fit in amongst others. Just as professional and kind as could be. Refused to charge me for such a simple fix so wound up handing a "tip" to his colleague and asked that he buy himself a beer or buy his wife flowers. Have used before for a much larger job and will use again in the futur
- Vista Construction Group, LLCNeeded roof replacement as far as rotting wood & shingles. Company was very prompt with services. Answered almost instantly, came and gave an estimate following day. Literally the next day the roof has been completely replaced & installed. Very polite. Would recommend to anyone.
- Bradley Builders LLCBradley Builders work is always excellent, pricing is fair too. They are very professional. Would highly recommend for any construction job.
- Bradley Builders LLCJason was excellent, polite, and did a very great job. It exceeded my expectations. I would hire him again.
Handymen in Barboursville
- Business Description:If you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call today for a free quote!Recent Review:The service provided went very well. Bradley Builders was a team of professional, courteous, and knowledgeable people. I am throughly satisfied with the services preformed. They were time efficient and very respectful of my home. I would highly recommend their servicesEileen B.
- Business Description:With over 21 years of experience, we can get the job done right the first time. We specialize in all things handymen. From gutters, flooring, minor home repairs, drywall repair and replacement, hanging lights and mirrors to all small repairs in the home, you can count on us to be professional and treat your home like our own. Please call today for a free estimateRecent Review:ABSOLUTELY FIRST-RATE. The job is still in progress, but I've been so impressed and pleased so far I wanted to post something now and not even wait until completion. Mike and Renee could not have been better: -Always here the EXACT time they state -Excellent communication throughout -Take GREAT pride in their work, ensuring it's DONE RIGHT -Hard-working throughout -Both very pleasant, friendly, and genuine Not surprising, given Mike is a veteran of the U.S. Army...HOOO-AAAAH!!!David B.
- Business Description:H&R Improvments LLC Provides handyman services to interior and exterior remodeling. We also do powerwashing. We are always on time and do fast top quality work. As family owned business we have over 45 combined years in the construction fieldRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were polite, very professional and straightforwardJoey K.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Nate! I've been working in construction, repair and maintenance for over 5 years and I love what I do. I want to help you get your home or office all fixed up and shining like a new penny. I power wash, build/repair decks, replace windows, minor sidewall/roof repairs, appliance replacement, dump runs, form pouring, painting and furniture assembly/refurbishing. I'm happy to do it all and my attention to detail will show in every project. My low prices and service with a smile wil..Recent Review:Nate did a great job with our door frame which had rotted away and detached from the door and fixing the roof of our porch. He is very responsive, which I have had issues with when trying to hire help. Extremely reasonable price and he also fit us into his schedule very quickly. Really nice guy too. I would recommend him and will be contacting him again myselfScott V.
- Business Description:T-B-C is Troy~Bilt~Construction: owner/operator Troy J. Woodward / *master carpenter* T-T-B-C Is Your Premier General Contractor who has a fully-Insured small construction Firm in Stanardsville Virginia. We specialize in new construction, remodeling, handyman services, fine carpentry, custom decks and porches, kitchens and..Recent Review:I can't speak highly enough of Troy Bilt Construction on their professionalism and their immaculate work. Mr. Woodward is very prompt and efficient from start to finish. He did exactly what he said he would do. He gave a price and stuck to it, no hidden charges or fees. He was the most courteous and respectful person I have ever dealt with. I cant speak enough on the detail oriented work he preformed on my house. I would recommend him anytime!Brittney T.
- Business Description:Castlewood Construction, LLC, is a licensed and insured Class A general contractor firm in Madison, Virginia. We specialize in custom homes, additions, remodels, fine carpentry, barns, garages, decks and green building practices. Regardless of the scope of the job, our attention to detail, professionalism and commitment never change. We service central Virginia, and would love to discuss your project with you
- Business Description:BEST HOME IMPROVEMENT is a family owned full service building and remodeling company based in Gordonsville, VA. Owner Troy Best has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of trades including carpentry, ceramic tile, cabinetry, roofing, restoration and installing masonry patios and walkways. Call or email today for a free estimate (434) 242-6313, or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Troy was such a pleasure to have in my home today. I will definitely hire him again for anything I may need and I would give him my highest rating.Lake Anna E.
- Business Description:We’ve been locally owned & operated since 1986. Grubb Tree Service. (540) 718-9199. Additional DBA - 2114 Angus Road Suite 222 Charlottesville, VA 22901.
- Business Description:Cross Timbers Roofing has been central Virginia’s trusted expert for residential roofing for over 30 years. We are the preferred choice for home owners and premier home builders who demand quality materials as well as a company that provides the attention to detail to assure your roof has been installed to provide years of worry free performance. CTR’s commitment to customer satisfaction is the primary reason we have been and will continue to be the trusted Richmond roofing experts for centra..Recent Review:CTR was very professional and courteous. They not only fixed the leaks but explained why they did what they had to do to repair them.Martha N.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
Deals in Barboursville for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Free Union
- Lake Monticello
- North Garden
- Mc Gaheysville
handyman services in Barboursville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Level Above Construction LLC.306 Taylor Mountain RD
- A&T Enterprises205 Meadowview Lane
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Additional Space Inc25 Stonefield RD
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- Anything and Everything2028 Richmond rd.
- Augusta Rock Plumbing Service95 Vance Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Level Above Construction LLC.
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BEAMS PAINTING417 WOODHAVEN CT Ste A
- Benchmark Builders LLC108 Meadowview Lane
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Best Home Improvement18184 Buzzard Hollow Rd
- Bradley Builders LLC10446 Anderson Dr
- Broadus Properties Home ImprovementsP.O. Box 831
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Burruss & Mawyers Construction & Home Repair1857 Evergreen Rd
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- C'Ville Construction963 Dry Bridge Rd
- C'ville Residential903 Montrose Ave Ste B
- Cabinets by Design31A Conestoga Way
- Carolina Finest Handyman Services
- Castlewood Construction LLC1388 N Blue Ridge Tnpk
- Chacon Construction
- Charlottesville Roofing and Siding43 Daniels Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CMS services416 Geranium Rd
- Coleman installation700 E Main St
- Coleman Service Company598 Goodwin Store Rd
- COMPLETED SERVICES INCP.O. Box 7583
- Contracting Services, Inc.1698 Broken Island Road
- Craftsman & Son IncP.O. Box 515
- CTR - Cross Timbers Roofing9000 Pams Ave
- Curb Appeal20745 Lahore road
- C'Ville Construction
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- D.T. Diversified Services4217 lakeview pkwy
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Daughtry Construction79 Miniland Dr
- Dave's Rent A Husband Handyman Service9772 Louisa Rd
- David Gomez Painting1029 5th St SW
- Davis Electric and Services LLC283 Simmons Gap Road
- Different Strokes PropertyEstate Maintenance
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Doug Seal & Sons, Gen Contractors6301 Sealville Rd
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- ED Mawyer111 Stratford Ct
- ED Mawyer
- Glen Hudson General Contracting, Inc.14114 Little Zion Road
- Golden Shine Cleaning
- Goodman B Duke General Contractor Inc7178 Poindexter Rd
- Grubb Tree Svc1064 Novum Rd
- Gutter Glove of North Carolina LLC9650 Strickland Rd Ste 103-410
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Gutter Helmet of Virginia by MR.FIX-IT10189 Maple Leaf Ct
- Glen Hudson General Contracting, Inc.
- J & T Construction Llc705 Catalpa Ct
- J A T Painting1606 Townwood Ct
- j h mills general contractor18 arapaho trail
- J. M. Framers12261 Marquis rd.
- J.E.GREENE JR. CONTRACTOR1211 TISDALE RD.
- J.L. Pace Construction1481 Antioch Road
- J6 Design844 Jefferson Dr
- Jeff's Handyman Services LLC434 Elk Creek Road
- Jenkins Construction219 Douglas St B
- JK Moving Services44112 Mercure Circle
- J & T Construction Llc
- Maintain3445 Seminole Trail, #277
- Maintenance Tech Services LLC308 Jefferson Dr.
- Martin's Home Improvements4025 Martin Valley Farm
- MG SERVICES1166 Ridgeview Rd
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
- Miller Tyme Construction, LLC.1206 King Street
- Moon and Son Handyman171 snowhill rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Mullens Custom Works
- R.A.Painting1853 Scottsville Rd
- Radiant Sierra Builders LLC3445 Seminole Trail, Box 287
- Randy's Handyman Expert Services2601 Red Hill Heights
North Garden, Virginia
- reed Painting1363 stoney ridge
- Ricks Drywall132 Maywood Ln.
- russell's home improvement584 Salem Rd
- Ryan's Junk Removal And Lanscaping303 Breezywood Ln
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Barboursville, VA?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Barboursville, VA?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.